PDA

View Full Version : Incredible first session of slaying, question, and a call to adventure

garfo
04-22-2017, 05:06 AM
I, Garfo the Barbarian Shaman, curb-stomped gnolls and goblins in Everfrost Peaks until my kilt was red with blood. Then I created Garfug, the Ogre Shaman, and skewered lizzies to my heart's content. A kindhearted gnome took pity when I cried as he slaughtered the guards and decided to let me loot some of the dead Bouncers' shields, which I accepted despite by grief and treated myself to all the spells I'd ever need until my late teenagehood.

And yet, despite this fortunate turn, the frosty peaks are calling to me. I long to butcher gnolls and rip the fur from their filthy hides. I miss the peaceful Halas ferry and the chiming of the Qeynos clock. Alas, the spell scrolls in my Ogre's keeping make it hard to switch. But my heart is decided... and so I know what I must do: somehow get the backpacks full of spell scrolls from my young Ogre in Feerrott to my young Barbarian in Halas. If there are any trustworthy Druids who might aid me in this task, I would be eternally grateful.

/ooc - I've been stalking p99 on reddit and youtube for so long, finally took the plunge -- so glad I did, nothing like it!

garfo
04-22-2017, 07:47 PM
Update: This community is amazing. If ye be needing me, check Blackburrow and look for the trail of broken gnoll skulls. - Garfo, the Barbarian Shaman