Australia?
Saudia Arabia+UAE?

The rest dont count coz poor.

Beastagoog
04-20-2017, 04:13 PM
I am asking for a friend.

AzzarTheGod
04-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Tough call. France has good structured social welfare programs.

Oz has some great druggo loser programs as well. Knew a guy on live who was playing EQ full time and receiving medical heroin injections from the government for the 10 years that he played.

Voted Oz.

Beastagoog
04-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Yah i fucked up... Europe has some rich and some poor countires.

Would be more south east Europe with a mix of Scandinavia.

Beastagoog
04-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Tough call. France has good structured social welfare programs.

Oz has some great druggo loser programs as well. Knew a guy on live who was playing EQ full time and receiving medical heroin injections from the government for the 10 years that he played.

Voted Oz.

Also agreed aussie social wealthfare system is retarded like this. Breeds inbreds. They give you 200-300 bux a week to study and if you live away from home you can get rental assistance for more. So work 1-2 days a week while you study and you on 500 bux a week.

I think by the time I am 50-60 the system will be gone coz there are 4th generation social wealthfare familes in some bogan towns here. Fucking 4th!l gen social wealthfare dependent familes!!!

Nirgon
04-20-2017, 05:22 PM
I have Doors RL pic as my windows wall paper

My brain is tainted by Daybreak Kronos

AzzarTheGod
04-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Also agreed aussie social wealthfare system is retarded like this. Breeds inbreds. They give you 200-300 bux a week to study and if you live away from home you can get rental assistance for more. So work 1-2 days a week while you study and you on 500 bux a week.

I think by the time I am 50-60 the system will be gone coz there are 4th generation social wealthfare familes in some bogan towns here. Fucking 4th!l gen social wealthfare dependent familes!!!

Yeah Oz has an ideal system despite the abusers. Social welfare that is able to promote school/actual working is great. In the States, stuff like rent assistance isn't given to people with jobs. You have to be a single mom or an African-American male with a nose ring and dreadlocks with no plans on working to get approved.

In France they have workers assistance, so if you work AT ALL and are at least trying to work, the government recognizes that. And it pays you for being a worker. In the States, you have to be not working/disabled to collect the best benefits such as Unemployment or stage a workers injury with a crooked doctor. This promotes Unemployment scamming (So either keep getting fired repeatedly, or flop on the ground at the warehouse and fake an injury)

Which is better? Respecting people who are trying to work, even if its only 10 hours, and cutting them fat checks for doing so, or cutting checks ONLY if you are Unemployed/gethurtreellybadandmilkit? Cringe @ US.

AzzarTheGod
04-20-2017, 05:41 PM
also not only does the US gov not cut you a check for being a worker, but you get taxed as a fuck you

even below living wage are paying between 1.2k-2.5k in tax in the US and are 100% completely ineligible for welfare programs if you're working. Steer clear.

Pseudechis
04-20-2017, 05:52 PM

How do you live on 500 a week. I barely get by on 500 a day.

Retticus
04-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 9
User Name Posts
Beastagoog 4
AzzarTheGod 3
Pseudechis 1
Nirgon 1

LostCause
04-20-2017, 09:18 PM
How do you live on 500 a week. I barely get by on 500 a day.

DRUGS

Eslade
04-20-2017, 09:23 PM
I have Doors RL pic as my windows wall paper

My brain is tainted by Daybreak Kronos

I have yours and doors

Nirgon
04-20-2017, 09:28 PM
And Jibekn and Green Grocer list of sickness goes on we know

Doors
04-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Hey guys, I haven't played here in 2 years.

I sit around looking up peoples real life info because I'm a weirdo.

Please community accept me and think I'm cool.

Eslade
04-20-2017, 10:29 PM
/\
Still mad about doxing himself 2 years later.
Sorry you lost.

Doors
04-20-2017, 11:16 PM
Remember that time I killed you on Sirkens stream.

Beastagoog
04-20-2017, 11:18 PM
Whos fat and works at a mall? @doors sig quote

Doors
04-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Whos fat and works at a mall? @doors sig quote

That's Eslade.

Eslade
04-20-2017, 11:49 PM
That's Eslade.

Jealous of my mail job. I'm king of the food court.

Beastagoog
04-21-2017, 12:17 AM
That's Eslade.

Oh lol.

...always felt sorry for him because u can tell he wants to much 2 play eq with every1 so much else but life wont let him.

Kinda like a kid walking past a candy store.

*logs in to eq, logs out of eq*

Doors
04-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Ya he quit red after he got killed on stream and has been doxing ever since, kinda gotta wonder when hes gonna go full vyrenoth.

Eslade
04-21-2017, 01:08 AM
Ya he quit red after he got killed on stream and has been doxing ever since, kinda gotta wonder when hes gonna go full vyrenoth.

Wat

HippoNipple
04-21-2017, 01:37 AM
Yeah Oz has an ideal system despite the abusers. Social welfare that is able to promote school/actual working is great. In the States, stuff like rent assistance isn't given to people with jobs. You have to be a single mom or an African-American male with a nose ring and dreadlocks with no plans on working to get approved.

In France they have workers assistance, so if you work AT ALL and are at least trying to work, the government recognizes that. And it pays you for being a worker. In the States, you have to be not working/disabled to collect the best benefits such as Unemployment or stage a workers injury with a crooked doctor. This promotes Unemployment scamming (So either keep getting fired repeatedly, or flop on the ground at the warehouse and fake an injury)

Which is better? Respecting people who are trying to work, even if its only 10 hours, and cutting them fat checks for doing so, or cutting checks ONLY if you are Unemployed/gethurtreellybadandmilkit? Cringe @ US.

You are the worst poster. I thought it couldn't get any worse when you were pretending to be good at everquest as Syft, then this fucktard identity emerged.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2017, 02:05 AM
You are the worst poster. I thought it couldn't get any worse when you were pretending to be good at everquest as Syft, then this fucktard identity emerged.

Welp only another 39 days till the next 1

Mark it on ur calendar let us know how were doing bros

derpcake
04-21-2017, 03:17 AM
Southern Europe is poor. Social system in France is kinda poor these days, too many people abusing it.

Aim for Western Europe or Scandinavia.

Look at this horrible prison cell from Sweden

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/azLNNPN_700b.jpg

Decent setup for p1999 imo.

derpcake
04-21-2017, 03:23 AM

pretty easy to become a "self supporting" student in Belgium and get 1400$ / month + free rent + free scholarship and books

you'd have to pass every year though

Beastagoog
04-21-2017, 04:06 AM
Southern Europe is poor. Social system in France is kinda poor these days, too many people abusing it.

Aim for Western Europe or Scandinavia.

Look at this horrible prison cell from Sweden

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/azLNNPN_700b.jpg

Decent setup for p1999 imo.

Can c y smedy pal was thristy for those tunics. 1 tunic was like a months rent in sweden.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2017, 04:19 AM
pretty easy to become a "self supporting" student in Belgium and get 1400$ / month + free rent + free scholarship and books

you'd have to pass every year though

legit. US average Social Security payout tops out at about 1,100$/mo and thats only after suing them 1-2 times on average to get it done.

however you can pull between a 20k-120k loan for school depending on circumstances without any problem here though, and you don't need to pass or necessarily attend school.

Sallie Mae basically distributes the 100k risk across 5,000 to 10,000 banks, borrowing small amounts of dollars from each bank on your behalf. Always wondered why student loans were so easily available to USA kids without credit.

changed vote to Belgium

Beastagoog
04-21-2017, 07:09 PM
BUMP

entruil
04-21-2017, 10:34 PM
wealth fare hehehe...

entruil
04-21-2017, 10:35 PM
Goodie Mob - Still Standing - Ghetto-ology (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uVM6IPLpcA&index=7&list=PLjUjDyKryht8eUbEi5RT66MI4L3b1mls2)

entruil
04-21-2017, 10:45 PM
clearly life what you make it... don't ignore sub-standard staples to your detriment... easy to pass by ridin'... worth the walk though...

the veldt is sitting... no1 even brought meat... so much time is passed ... I guess i even see an inkling of where the hoo-bob-ahs are...

I would think again about europe as it is ripe to fall upon its own sheath... the sword is out and around. shielded as it may be...

How long does a shield stand when the sword before it falls?...

What happens when the sword that falls is caught and utilized to great effect?

Catching a glimpse of a perspective and noting, not anyone's, just one.

Eslade
04-21-2017, 11:01 PM
How does Canada get lumped with the modern superpower America and Australia the nation of convicts gets its own option?

entruil
04-22-2017, 12:07 AM
How does Canada get lumped with the modern superpower America and Australia the nation of convicts gets its own option?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

wow the propaganda is real...nevermind... sry its all bullshit ... nothing to see here...

Peace.

entruil
04-22-2017, 12:09 AM
from above link

The "amero" is the appellation given to what would be the North American Union's counterpart to the euro. It was first proposed in 1999 by Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel.[11] A senior fellow of the Fraser Institute think-tank, he published a book entitled The Case for the Amero[43][44] in September 1999, the year that the euro became a virtual currency. Robert Pastor, vice-chairman of the Independent Task Force on North America, supported Grubel's conclusions in his 2001 book Toward a North American Community, stating that: "In the long term, the amero is in the best interests of all three countries."[48] Another Canadian think-tank, the conservative C.D. Howe Institute, advocates the creation of a shared currency between Canada and the United States.[49] Although then-Mexican President Vicente Fox had expressed support for the idea, when Grubel brought up the idea to American officials, they said they were not interested, citing lack of benefits for the U.S.[11]

haha everquest saved the mother fucking world?....

Gustoo
04-22-2017, 02:49 AM
If you play here you want to be on the east coast. My load times are about 20x slower than they were in 2001 on project 1999.

Then pick the saddest state and go for maximum uselessness IRL and you can achieve your goals.

Beastagoog
04-22-2017, 06:24 PM
If you play here you want to be on the east coast. My load times are about 20x slower than they were in 2001 on project 1999.

Then pick the saddest state and go for maximum uselessness IRL and you can achieve your goals.

yah you like like 4x as slow in the asia pacific area.

basically melee's get a free swing at u no matter what

Beastagoog
04-26-2017, 03:02 AM
Looks like Canada, Australia and the US of A all share the same golden ratio: Drugs+EQ+Social Wealthfare.

Thanks again OP (Me) for bringing this level of investigative posting to these here forums.

*stands up*

*goes outside*

*tackles a crocodile and shows off to the Bama boys.*