PDA

View Full Version : what a find!

Philaw
04-19-2017, 09:08 AM
So i was just on WTF comics facebook and someone told me about this project. and i have to say i have never been more pumped about a game i have played soooooo much.

anyway i hope to get online tonight and i am an old test player so playing with few people around will be normal to me.

look out world here comes a dark elf mage and a wood elf druid!!!

P99Druid
04-20-2017, 06:42 AM
This isn't a server where you'll be playing with few people around. You will have trouble finding a place that has no one in it here.

Pyrion
04-20-2017, 09:44 AM
Depending on zone you can have a very crowded or a very lonely experience.

Welcome!

paulgiamatti
04-20-2017, 09:45 AM
He might've been talking about red.

Amyas
04-20-2017, 10:18 AM
/friend Amyas if you want some help getting started. Send me a tell and if im not busy i'll port on over and help you out.

Keggernuts
04-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Great to have you!! Glad new people are still finding p99

Philaw
04-20-2017, 11:19 AM
well so far last night

made a wood elf laughed a lot over the fact that i was playing a druid and i could not find the druid guild.

made a DE necro took about an hour to find the trainers and get back out to the newbe zone. got mega buffed wife came home told me i was crazy for playing such an old game lol. got to lvl 3.5ish. thanks again whomever was playing Plub

made a lizard necro took forever to find the spells and called it a night.

All and all had a great time even talked to a few old EQ buddies about it and they are going to check it out.

Thanks again for whomever is behind all of this it was great to relive the glory days of gaming.

Spyder73
04-20-2017, 11:49 AM
well so far last night

made a wood elf laughed a lot over the fact that i was playing a druid and i could not find the druid guild.

made a DE necro took about an hour to find the trainers and get back out to the newbe zone. got mega buffed wife came home told me i was crazy for playing such an old game lol. got to lvl 3.5ish. thanks again whomever was playing Plub

made a lizard necro took forever to find the spells and called it a night.

All and all had a great time even talked to a few old EQ buddies about it and they are going to check it out.

Thanks again for whomever is behind all of this it was great to relive the glory days of gaming.

If you are going to play necro make sure you choose Iskar - the benefits of health regen outweigh really any other consideration besides fashion (and even then I think Iskar necro look better than anything else). Pretty much no reason to not be Iskar, plus Kurns is a good place to level.

Doctor Jeff
04-20-2017, 11:50 AM
wiki.project1999.com

lots of maps, guides, and info on every zone.

Also, don't listen to spyder.

Iksars get 8 extra sitting regen and 40 ac at level 60, but there is no reason to min/max on p99. Play a character that you like.

branamil
04-20-2017, 12:32 PM
If you are going to play necro make sure you choose Iskar - the benefits of health regen outweigh really any other consideration besides fashion (and even then I think Iskar necro look better than anything else). Pretty much no reason to not be Iskar, plus Kurns is a good place to level.

It feels dumb playing a lizard. I can't identify with my char if he doesn't even have round pupils.

Philaw
04-20-2017, 02:01 PM
LoL yea i think i will be going back to my DE yes lizards are a tinny bit better but late game effects make them about the same imho

only thing that sucks about the DE is the starting zone lol

Philaw
04-20-2017, 04:21 PM
yea that is true they do get a leg up. but when i started they weren't even in the game lol so i never really played one. and really nerco's so op anyway

might try out a shammy this time around i really liked the kitty one i had back in the day

Keggernuts
04-20-2017, 06:47 PM
Iksar life!!

I play games to get out of my own skin not identify with them.

Hehe

garfo
04-22-2017, 10:39 AM
I've found the world to be merrily populated!