PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', according to his lawyer

bilirubin
04-17-2017, 08:09 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

georgie
04-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Well I do watch it for entertainment

Ahldagor
04-17-2017, 08:26 PM
Lolz, fecklessness abounds. Curious how he can spin that to keep his followers.

Daywolf
04-17-2017, 08:58 PM
who?
https://youtu.be/eOjAzI5zALo

bilirubin
04-17-2017, 09:01 PM
who?
https://youtu.be/eOjAzI5zALo

you have to pop them open, you don't turn them like they are peanut butter or jelly or something. it's vacuum sealed.

Daywolf
04-17-2017, 09:08 PM
damn the goblins, full speed ahead!

Pokesan
04-18-2017, 07:55 PM
he broke the gag order and is probably going to jail lol

AzzarTheGod
04-19-2017, 03:44 AM
Well I do watch it for entertainment

eadric
04-19-2017, 06:49 AM
So there are actually people who are just now figuring out that he is controlled opposition designed to make any dissent from the mainstream narrative sound batshit crazy?

Pokesan
04-22-2017, 10:05 PM
Alex Jones asks the press to be "respectful and responsible" in covering his custody battle (http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-asks-the-press-to-be-respectful-and-responsible-in-coverage-of-his-custody-battle/)

FUCK YOU ALEX YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Daywolf
04-23-2017, 12:35 AM
Alex Jones asks the press to be "respectful and responsible" in covering his custody battle (http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-asks-the-press-to-be-respectful-and-responsible-in-coverage-of-his-custody-battle/)

FUCK YOU ALEX YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Why, because she's Jewish, my Iraqi friend? I don't give even 2 shits about his personal life, but it is amusing to see someone have a total meltdown over it ... whatever it is.
But then I guess it depends on however you define the word "is", is.

Pokesan
04-23-2017, 12:44 AM
alex makes u mad?

u know he gets money while he's doin that, right?

gets money but loses his kids. smilin hard. SJWs win.

Daywolf
04-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Yep, that he does, makes people mad. He has a shtick like every other radio and TV personality does. Doesn't mean he doesn't believe whatever he's putting out, but just that he does it in a way to make it appealing or able to sale. They all do that, all of them. AJ is the pro wrestler of his genre, a testosterone pumped top-rope diving madman that makes you have no choice but to watch him just to see what happens next. Most of his material he got from other people, sort of like world of warcraft :P

edit: but then I know I'm talking to some people here that think CNN is real news :rolleyes:
ah well

Pokesan
04-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Yep, that he does, makes people mad. He has a shtick like every other radio and TV personality does. Doesn't mean he doesn't believe whatever he's putting out, but just that he does it in a way to make it appealing or able to sale. They all do that, all of them. AJ is the pro wrestler of his genre, a testosterone pumped top-rope diving madman that makes you have no choice but to watch him just to see what happens next. Most of his material he got from other people, sort of like world of warcraft :P

edit: but then I know I'm talking to some people here that think CNN is real news :rolleyes:
ah well

How does it being fake mitigate the harm he does?

Daywolf
04-23-2017, 01:17 AM
How does it being fake mitigate the harm he does?
What fake? the acting? They all do that to some degree. Well maybe not Hannity hehe, but everyone else does. Most admit to it, it's just part of the show. They are commentators etc, not nightly news anchors ... which don't even exist any longer like they did 20+yrs ago. I mean Tony Snow was really good as an anchor, one of the last, providing just the story with little commentary slant, he was great. But now a days it's all about "personality" and how to be most effective drawing ratings. Well other than being a hot chick which seems to be becoming all the rage everywhere now, personality not mandatory.

Then the harm to whom? His family? He ain't being exclusive there, it's a terrible epidemic. Not even the worst of it, but no point getting into another RvW debate so soon after the last :) But families getting hurt all over, left and right. Best you can do is not take it as an example but try to give 100% to your own family, 200%! ...like expecting nothing in return if that's what it takes. I don't know if you've noticed, but Western civilization is literally dying. And even the seemingly best of us are not exempt from falling into it.
Here this is really good, posted it once here, but it's long so no idea if you watch. https://youtu.be/qh7rdCYCQ_U The Truth About The Fall of Rome: Modern Parallels

Daywolf
04-23-2017, 03:30 AM
Or maybe this video better, isn't 3hrs long, less about the big picture and more to the point of the collapsing family https://youtu.be/sQnRyE1mmrc
Lots contribute to it, really. Everyone is effected, especially how easy it is to divorce and no real dependency on family any longer, nor any shame for doing so. It will just get worse every generation, until civil collapse, prolly already there. I could hit you up with some religious type vids for explanation, moral decay etc, but likely you'll just scratch your head.

Anyway I don't see anything disturbing in your article link, other than drug use. I don't see anything about drug use elsewhere though, apart from a little said on a Howard Stern interview, which sounds like old dumb kid stuff like smoking pot, maybe some mushrooms or something. I see some accusations around, but mostly shock tabloid based on some kids youtube channel.

But anyway, are you just trying to play out an AJ full retard? :D Looks more the case for sake of trolling. Doubt you actually care about his family.

mickmoranis
04-23-2017, 09:36 PM

ah well

Daywolf been dropping alex jones links to expose chemtrail conspiracy for over 4 years on this forum and now he pretend like he knew it was fake all along lol :rolleyes:

entruil
04-23-2017, 10:27 PM
only read seldomly...

there is something to be said for playing it close to the chest... whatever that ends up meaning...

over 4 years ago this same argument would come up cause people get so batshit crazy with the information... what do you expect when one of the sheep realizes that the "Federal Reserve" is not federal?...

alex jones playing a role that to "some" approaches the orwellian truth tellers subject in a way which comedians have declined to embrace in any substantial way...

I disagree politically with most of Carlin's finer points except for the ones that were the closest to his death...

Daywolf
04-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Daywolf been dropping alex jones links to expose chemtrail conspiracy for over 4 years on this forum and now he pretend like he knew it was fake all along lol :rolleyes:
hmm? never did. I don't follow him, really. Only during this past election for about nine months, they were providing really good election coverage. I miss watching David Knight though, that guy is an actual pro. Chem trails? Oh you mean weather modification? Nah I usually link like this geoengineeringwatch.org probably the most detailed studies. Some others though, but not as specialized as GEWatch there.

I use to follow him some when he first started, before he got his radio show, when he'd guest on some other AM radio shows. But then he started pissing me off. Everyone winds up being on his conspirator list at some point.

Pokesan
05-03-2017, 10:59 AM
bump. ruling came back. strange one - his "kids" were actually crisis actors, he never really had any children. damn you soros

Jarnauga
05-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Chem trails? Oh you mean weather modification? Nah I usually link like this geoengineeringwatch.org probably the most detailed studies. Some others though, but not as specialized as GEWatch there.

https://www.metabunk.org/photoshopped-chemtrail-images-on-geoengineeringwatch-org.t6658/

Daywolf fails to impress again.. :rolleyes:

Daywolf
05-03-2017, 01:32 PM
https://www.metabunk.org/photoshopped-chemtrail-images-on-geoengineeringwatch-org.t6658/

Daywolf fails to impress again.. :rolleyes:
They take image submissions, duh? The guy who "debunked" it could have very well submitted some of these photos himself, then W0000W discovered some images submitted and used were faked. I mean, who here hasn't seen this shit? Oh you're not here, that's right :rolleyes:
The controversy has never been if they exist, but what is the composition. I mean uh-duh, if you there in ffffrance think we don't see this shit in our skies, and think photos are all faked, look at some of the zillion vids posted https://youtu.be/mE1z1wlmWeQ

Or maybe the videos are faked too and really all Americans are in on it just to make ffffrance look bad. Not hard to do though, I see Germany cosying up to Russia again, and ffffrance is always soon to follow as happens every time they do.

The rabbit hole goes deep, we even have American actors pretending to be french in fffrance making these videos https://youtu.be/Fsci4x1cWS8 but really it's just a hollywood back lot studio with a wall projector from the 70's.

Or maybe the Russians did it, they hack everything I'm hearing again. Certainly this will show up on that "Russian Wikileaks (https://youtu.be/hnixEKJo-To)" site too! Then we'll have you all fooled, comrade. Yeah, YEAAAAH that's it! LETS NUKE RUSSIA! IT'S RUSSIAN WIKILEAKS!

Jarnauga
05-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Daywolf irl:

https://youtu.be/_c6HsiixFS8

Daywolf
05-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Daywolf irl:

https://youtu.be/_c6HsiixFS8
See yeah proof right there, CLEARLY a Russian homosexual made that video, you can hear it in the voice. Maybe HRC was right all along, we need to nuke Russia NAOW! We've been so had! :(

JurisDictum
05-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Anyone with any good sense saw him as a charlatan instantly. Now they have all been publicly vindicated beyond all reasonable doubt. Alex Jones is just one of many.

This is just the kind of crap rightists constantly fall for. People telling them what they want to hear and labeling people they disagree with as somehow sinister or evil. This reactionary "the government is evil" line needs to be eliminated.

Ahldagor
05-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Fippy also doesn't understand how water vapor works. Jarn, just ignore Fippy and let them run to the guards.

Ahldagor
05-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Anyone with any good sense saw him as a charlatan instantly. Now they have all been publicly vindicated beyond all reasonable doubt. Alex Jones is just one of many.

This is just the kind of crap rightists constantly fall for. People telling them what they want to hear and labeling people they disagree with as somehow sinister or evil. This reactionary "the government is evil" line needs to be eliminated.

Trouble is that he and others are perfectly fine and legal in doing what they do. 1st amendment protects them because it's up to the audience to discern the validity of the information. Personally I've no issue with him taking people's money, and the 1st amendment can't be infringed upon.

this user was banned
05-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Alex Jones is to journalism as professional wrestlers are to the WWE.

I can't think of a more apt analogy here.

Daywolf
05-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Fippy also doesn't understand how water vapor works. Jarn, just ignore Fippy and let them run to the guards.
wow you're smaaaaaaaart. Like contrails of just water vapor totally expand exponentially from their checker board patterns until it fills the sky thick like pea soup. You totally showed EVERYONE up with your brilliance, ...Sherlock. Absolutely nothing nothing to do with a cooky shield nuh-uhhh... https://youtu.be/Nx-W-cxbBHI
u prolly evn a flat earther :rolleyes:
Free your mind from the bondage, rise out of the dark ages!

mickmoranis
05-03-2017, 09:12 PM
daywofl u anti vax?

Daywolf
05-03-2017, 09:19 PM
daywofl u anti vax?
Shhhhh... we don't talk 'bout that here *discreetly points* AtG might get really really upset and post flood, and we don't want that... noooo don't want that one bit >.>

JurisDictum
05-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Trouble is that he and others are perfectly fine and legal in doing what they do. 1st amendment protects them because it's up to the audience to discern the validity of the information. Personally I've no issue with him taking people's money, and the 1st amendment can't be infringed upon.

A political line doesn't exist in the realm of the first amendment. It is a ideological battle that exists in people's heads. Mistakes of political line can be corrected in individuals, but only with invasive thought counseling. In modern times, we just work despite their resistance.

Pokesan
05-03-2017, 09:36 PM
posting CIA manufactured disinformation is the pinnacle of #woke

heil daywolf

mickmoranis
05-03-2017, 09:55 PM
daywolf is probably the least educated person on the forums, but the most confident that he knows everything.

Daywolf
05-03-2017, 09:56 PM
posting CIA manufactured disinformation is the pinnacle of woke

heil daywolf
Billy Hayes isn't from the CIA, he's an ex-engineer from HAARP. But just the same, not all CIA peddle disinformation. The CIA is compartmentalized, the Director is the only one that knows everything... maybe, if you took the time to study the CIA. And there are rogues/BlackOps units and then there are patriots in or from the CIA. This also often involves ambassadors and consultants. Of course being a whistle blower might get you vanished or turn up unexpectedly dead (something like Ambassador Stevens).

Ahldagor
05-03-2017, 11:21 PM
A political line doesn't exist in the realm of the first amendment. It is a ideological battle that exists in people's heads. Mistakes of political line can be corrected in individuals, but only with invasive thought counseling. In modern times, we just work despite their resistance.

True. That seems to fall back to the individual viewer discerning the validity tho'. People also tend to tbe think that the first amendment protects them from other individuals or entities, but it protects from the government infringing on an individual's expressive media to a certain degree (no yelling fire in a crowded theater due to public harm from a potential panic). Jones and his ilk propagate media time because their viewers like their echo chamber and are, usually, afraid to hear another point of view because of some odd notion of consumption (good in good out as the local Christian radio station says), objective refutation of their personal notions, narcissism (President Trump), moronic notions (good ol' Fippy), or to just chalk it up to contemporary, amateur trolling. Trouble is that one cannot make another agree to their point of view which is where unemotional rhetoric comes into play, but that doesn't generate revenue streams; journalism is a business and the other hand is state controlled media only while the US stands in some odd, shifting blend. The failures of a republic are squarely on the citizens of it, but we have a culture that doesn't promote resposibility.

Pokesan
05-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Billy Hayes isn't from the CIA, he's an ex-engineer from HAARP. But just the same, not all CIA peddle disinformation. The CIA is compartmentalized, the Director is the only one that knows everything... maybe, if you took the time to study the CIA. And there are rogues/BlackOps units and then there are patriots in or from the CIA. This also often involves ambassadors and consultants. Of course being a whistle blower might get you vanished or turn up unexpectedly dead (something like Ambassador Stevens).

i dont know or care who that is but i can 100% guarantee you he's in bed with the intelligence alphabet

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 06:46 AM
i dont know or care who that is but i can 100% guarantee you he's in bed with the intelligence alphabet
Interview vid linked on #29. He was a HAARP engineer, turned whistle blower I guess. He covers the connection between HAARP and the atmospheric modifications along with contrails etc.

Oh but none of that is happening uh-huh hehe

I like to trip everyone out over 30 that remembers, ask them a simple question they should know but always overlook. What color is the sun?
We used to know, we remember, it was very obvious with color, always, and burnt into memory. And we still think it is, until we actually bother to look again. What color is the sun now? White. Maybe a slight remnant of yellow on a good day, but nothing even close to how it was years ago.

Ahldagor
05-04-2017, 07:51 AM
And Filpy doesn't know how the sensory perception of color works.

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 02:35 PM
And Filpy doesn't know how the sensory perception of color works.
http://i.imgur.com/y4TEr7g.jpg

Pokesan
05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
those dang globalists are trying to set the sun on fire

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 03:29 PM
those dang globalists are trying to set the sun on fireIt's not the sun, it's the atmosphere. And it clearly has changed, aint no optical illusion.

Some believe they are putting all this stuff high into the atmosphere to counter the effects of a failing ozone shield. Well then again or causing it trying to fix something that's not broken. But you totally trust the govt to keep you updated with exactly what they are doing, full and complete transparency has gained your utter devotion.

http://i.imgur.com/8xyj6qI.jpg

Pokesan
05-04-2017, 03:37 PM
It's not the sun, it's the atmosphere. And it clearly has changed, aint no optical illusion.

Some believe they are putting all this stuff high into the atmosphere to counter the effects of a failing ozone shield. Well then again or causing it trying to fix something that's not broken. But you totally trust the govt to keep you updated with exactly what they are doing, full and complete transparency has gained your utter devotion.

http://i.imgur.com/8xyj6qI.jpg

it's not an optical illusion, it's dementia.

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 03:48 PM
it's not an optical illusion, it's dementia.
So you claim you see a rich yellow sun in the sky. Then you're a fucking liar at heart.
Just go toss your blue pills into a blender, pour it into an IV and stick it into your arm.

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 04:01 PM
only people as useless as daywolf think that people "trust" the goverment.

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 04:03 PM
"im such a fucking idiot I "trust" alex jones, but im better than everyone else that "trusts" the goverment"

idiot nobody trusts the goverment, thats why we fucking have elections you retard

Pokesan
05-04-2017, 04:11 PM
So you claim you see a rich yellow sun in the sky. Then you're a fucking liar at heart.
Just go toss your blue pills into a blender, pour it into an IV and stick it into your arm.

i think you are confusing a childs drawing with reality

AzzarTheGod
05-04-2017, 05:33 PM
posting CIA manufactured disinformation is the pinnacle of #woke

heil daywolf

lmao CIA Disinfo Radio. featuring guests straight from the CIA with great stories, scientific buzzwords, imminent doomsday scenarios you need to pay attention to so nobody talks about record low paying jobs, record low home ownership, and our crash-course towards a Brazilian economy in the next 50 years.

The only thing that lends maybe a shred of cred to the whole intergalactic dominance over health is that there is absolutely a population problem, compounded by record-low labor costs for the first time in several decades.

and fuck vaccines n them white superpowers - NWA

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 05:48 PM
the only thing thats going to fix america is the next depression and civil war

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 06:09 PM
only people as useless as daywolf think that people "trust" the goverment.
That's "CIA" deception right there, your words mean nothing compared to your actions. EVERYONE supposedly hates/distrusts the govt. that's why you guys are referred to as "useful idiots" that bitch about the govt. yet defend them tooth and nail as you follow along with their agenda which has become yours.
Examples: They too want a civil war, useful idiot.
They too want an economic collapse, useful idiot.
They want you to hate the govt, useful idiot (redirection of blame).
You've all taken it hook line and sinker, and you don't even realize it.

I don't hate the govt. That's just fed flag shit.
They want you to raise your red flag, useful idiot.

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 06:21 PM
daywolf you are desperately defeninding overreaching goverment, youre entire form persona is a desperate supporter of the republican administration, you have never nor will you ever be able to vote on issues, you vote whomever has an R next to their name.

You're nothing but a parrot. Parrot parrot parrot whatever heroldo rivera says. You're as smart as a 88 year old man that lives in the middle of nowhere in a 1 room cabin

entruil
05-04-2017, 06:25 PM
diehard supporter of the repubs... a lot of people work hard and expect certain things in their stead...finally get a chance to sit down and all you hear is nice re-ed camps and no more guns plus we like to kill babies... perhaps also you hear the repubs talking about God given rights and active representation (albeit under a positivist perspective... sigh...) where would you expect to stand as an American with the embodied values of freedom and private property rights ... regret to the repetitive drankin' thought corruption...

if this song does not explain it (in that the way it was editted)... then I'm sorry for no interpretations...

Hope (lyrics) - Twista ft. Faith Evans
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pKcv0Fml-A)

*to add some topic... Alex Jones IS a performance artist... how do you expect to spill truths in an Orwellian World... conflagrations are to be expected... lessons learned long ago of the misreaction to information... learn how God blessed you as a human creation in His image and you will exceed expectations and set new precedents... I am not here to claim my victory, I am here to pass on knowledge I don't know how to handle and failing miserably except that where I am sent for... enjoy, take seriously, drink your best wine first... just don't go spotting land in the process!... gl

spm-you know my name (https://youtu.be/PHQE1JxZGMk)

Peace.

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 06:30 PM
problem is its either feminazis or daywolfs out there, both of them wont shutup.

Ahldagor
05-04-2017, 08:32 PM
problem is its either feminazis or daywolfs out there, both of them wont shutup.

Both types like attention and I hope they don't breed.

georgie
05-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Won't be long, media will brainwash democrats into a civil war and you got your new government w no rights except health care. Lol

entruil
05-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Won't be long, media will brainwash democrats into a civil war and you got your new government w no rights except health care. Lol

I wouldn't listen that female males and crybabies are going to take over the country... the prison population is overflowing for other reasons though...

rage against the machine (full album 1992) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26rcJ9y4-nM)

would worry more about the party support from blac bloc... or maybe what people disguise themselves as instead of pure anarchists without a prayer... santa better at describing it... ahld somehow got it twisted and I'm enjoying it though...

"and now ya do what they told ya..."

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 09:11 PM

what the fuck more would anyone here want? 90% unemployed single people with serious abscesses that need looking at pronto.

Daywolf
05-04-2017, 09:18 PM
daywolf you are desperately defeninding overreaching goverment, youre entire form persona is a desperate supporter of the republican administration, you have never nor will you ever be able to vote on issues, you vote whomever has an R next to their name.

You're nothing but a parrot. Parrot parrot parrot whatever heroldo rivera says. You're as smart as a 88 year old man that lives in the middle of nowhere in a 1 room cabin
Useful idiot, seriously. You bring up "chemtrails" and take shots at me about it, and then you turn around and say I defend govt?!? That takes a special sort of snowflake. What do you do in your designated safe space all day, sacrifice chickens to Moloch?

Dude you have been fakier than fake since day one here. Seriously, most times I figure you are Pokesan hopping from alt account to alt account. Same times postings, same lazy writing style, even his fav name calling was "moran" he called everyone right before this account was made after he got banned. And his obsession with "chemtrails". List goes on and on. Just post with your main :p

Tenlaar
05-04-2017, 10:16 PM
That's "CIA" deception right there, your words mean nothing compared to your actions. EVERYONE supposedly hates/distrusts the govt. that's why you guys are referred to as "useful idiots" that bitch about the govt. yet defend them tooth and nail as you follow along with their agenda which has become yours.
Examples: They too want a civil war, useful idiot.
They too want an economic collapse, useful idiot.
They want you to hate the govt, useful idiot (redirection of blame).
You've all taken it hook line and sinker, and you don't even realize it.

I don't hate the govt. That's just fed flag shit.
They want you to raise your red flag, useful idiot.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you are the kind of person who makes a group of other people all look at each other wide-eyed and go "wooooow" and have a good laugh about how ridiculous you sound after you walk away from the group.

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 10:48 PM
daywolf hasnt been around a group of people in 3 years in part by his choice but mostly by the choice of people who have ever been close to him

Ahldagor
05-05-2017, 09:35 AM
daywolf hasnt been around a group of people in 3 years in part by his choice but mostly by the choice of people who have ever been close to him

Remember back in November when Fippy was wailing on about HRC and WW3 and nothing happened? Dude's an intellectual cuck, lost money on Alex Jones chemtrail cleaner (seriously a real thing), proly is Robin Williams in One Hour Photo kind of creepy, and is just a moran (they don't know the herstory of that word here).

Wait for it......

Pokesan
05-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Useful idiot, seriously. You bring up "chemtrails" and take shots at me about it, and then you turn around and say I defend govt?!? That takes a special sort of snowflake. What do you do in your designated safe space all day, sacrifice chickens to Moloch?

Dude you have been fakier than fake since day one here. Seriously, most times I figure you are Pokesan hopping from alt account to alt account. Same times postings, same lazy writing style, even his fav name calling was "moran" he called everyone right before this account was made after he got banned. And his obsession with "chemtrails". List goes on and on. Just post with your main :p

Unhinged tirade, SJWs win!

chadtwoke
05-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Ya'll are just haters, look how shredded he got from using his tried and true products for only 45 days.

http://i.imgur.com/7IKcyAo.jpg

mickmoranis
05-05-2017, 06:40 PM
daywolf openly belives the moonlanding was fake but he thinks hes going to convince us of a global conspiracy to destroy the world with lizardmen taking over our goverment yet doesnt mind the end of days thats literally happening right now starting in asia by his favorite lizard fighting freedom heros.

chadtwoke
05-05-2017, 08:08 PM
lol, the end of days. just like during the cold war am i rite? n korea can't even launch a test rocket without it disintegrating seconds after launch.

Ahldagor
05-05-2017, 09:00 PM
WOLVERINES!

Daywolf
05-05-2017, 11:30 PM
daywolf openly belives the moonlanding was fake but he thinks hes going to convince us of a global conspiracy to destroy the world with lizardmen taking over our goverment yet doesnt mind the end of days thats literally happening right now starting in asia by his favorite lizard fighting freedom heros.
You know I don't believe in any of that shit, douchebag. Same shit you always say with your pokesan account. And now you hide behind another lame name because you cant face being exposed as wrong all the time and building up your baggage over it. Step away from the computer, you've gone mental.

mickmoranis
05-06-2017, 12:21 AM
"i dont believe in any of that crazy shit"

"I believe in THIS crazy shit!"

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 12:25 AM
You know I don't believe in any of that shit, douchebag. Same shit you always say with your pokesan account. And now you hide behind another lame name because you cant face being exposed as wrong all the time and building up your baggage over it. Step away from the computer, you've gone mental.

Lol, yeah you do you cucked moran. Record your suicide please.

Pokesan
05-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Ya'll are just haters, look how shredded he got from using his tried and true products for only 45 days.

Bandit88 identified. Press the Obama button. Light him up.

chadtwoke
05-06-2017, 09:41 AM
WOLVERINES!

http://i.imgur.com/UERh5u5.jpg

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 09:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UERh5u5.jpg

Woke!

Hasbinbad
05-06-2017, 04:45 PM
was alex jones being a circus clown *not* apparent to some people?

Hasbinbad
05-06-2017, 04:46 PM
seriously?

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 06:34 PM
It was, but it wasn't too. Props to him for taking money from the weak.

Daywolf
05-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Lol, yeah you do you cucked moran. Record your suicide please.

You guys get proven wrong again and again, and you can only respond with extreme nazi style hate. Then when virtue signaling each other isn't even enough to repair the damage you've done to yourselves, you make alt accounts to virtue signal yourselves. so fucking LOL
I had a few of you all wrong, you really are that dumb :D
Proven again!

Anyway, moon landing debate: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252306
That's me in there saying it happened, and you there being a dumbass as usual.

Then here is a two fur: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2332497&postcount=239
Me knocking the idea of lizard people while laughing at liberal conspiracies that you guys bring up here. I believe in very few conspiracies, while you guys believe in waaaaaaay more conspiracies than me, and all cooky ones too. Friggen crazy shit, you guys are the "conspiracy theorists".

So no, you're just bullshit slandering, even shown from threads you've posted in. It's out of your desperation to clear your guys constant fails here. So this is me deservingly gloating over your sheer stupidity once again.

Ok, proceed with virtue signalings and alt account creations from your safe spaces, it seems the only thing you have left at this point.

Pokesan
05-06-2017, 07:04 PM
You guys get proven wrong again and again, and you can only respond with extreme nazi style hate. Then when virtue signaling each other isn't even enough to repair the damage you've done to yourselves, you make alt accounts to virtue signal yourselves. so fucking LOL
Proven again!

Anyway, moon landing debate: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252306

Then here is a two fur: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2332497&postcount=239
Me knocking the idea of lizard people while laughing at liberal conspiracies that you guys bring up here. I believe in very few conspiracies, while you guys believe in waaaaaaay more conspiracies than me, and all cooky ones too. Friggen crazy shit, you guys are the "conspiracy theorists".

So no, you're just bullshit slandering, even shown from threads you've posted in. It's out of your desperation to clear your guys constant fails here. So this is me deservingly gloating over your sheer stupidity once again.

Ok, proceed with virtue signalings and alt account creations from your safe spaces, it seems the only thing you have left at this point.

gonna take a break from heckling you to say mickmoranis(berniebro) is iruinedyourday and types like a retard. i'm pokesan(stein moron) and i type like a retard too, but in an entirely different fashion.

we are not the same person.

Daywolf
05-06-2017, 07:19 PM
gonna take a break from heckling you to say mickmoranis(berniebro) is iruinedyourday and types like a retard. i'm pokesan(stein moron) and i type like a retard too, but in an entirely different fashion.

we are not the same person.
that's not iryd, ya moran (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2315127&postcount=21)!
Not unless he was cloned but with your talking points in his face. iryd cant even go three posts w/o mentioning he's gay. You cant go a month without accusing someone of believing in lizard people etc etc. iryd even bothered to use capital letters and some punctuation sometimes. You are no professional ghost writer, Pokesan.

You spend too much time virtue signalling when you could be working on your hand signs on eachother instead
http://i.imgur.com/W9m2lX3.gif

Pokesan
05-06-2017, 07:26 PM
that's not iryd, ya moran (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2315127&postcount=21)!
Not unless he was cloned but with your talking points in his face. iryd cant even go three posts w/o mentioning he's gay. You cant go a month without accusing someone of believing in lizard people etc etc. iryd even bothered to use capital letters and some punctuation sometimes. You are no professional ghost writer, Pokesan.

You spend too much time virtue signalling when you could be working on your hand signs on eachother instead
http://i.imgur.com/W9m2lX3.gif

you have arranged myself, iryd(mickmoranis), and big j(chadtwoke) in a love triangle of sorts.

so question for the thread - fuck, marry, kill?

Daywolf
05-06-2017, 07:50 PM
you have arranged myself, iryd(mickmoranis), and big j(chadtwoke) in a love triangle of sorts.

I didn't expose big, nor take shots at him, even before his GoTfan got wiped. Just more virtue signalling there, ya moran.

And everyone who has been around here long enough knows iryd can't make it hardly three posts w/o mentioning he's gay. It's his big chip, what drives him. Maybe you should just put your cartoon jew back up like your other account, ignore being exposed like past times.

mickmoranis
05-06-2017, 07:52 PM
you never exposed a fucking thing in your life, ya moran.

Patriam1066
05-06-2017, 08:12 PM

Big J, you, IRYD

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Proven again!

Cry harder, I can't hear you over my laughter at you you cucked moran. You went to a lot of effort to prove yourself on an elf sim forum, lord's mercy upon you because that hilariously sad. Please record your self-thought-of-altruistic-suicide.

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 08:39 PM
What the fuck is virtue signalling?

chadtwoke
05-06-2017, 08:41 PM
What the fuck is virtue signalling?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=virtue+signalling

Daywolf
05-06-2017, 09:01 PM
nah, that won't do, Al d Gore accepts and admits nothing unless it's written in his encyclopedia of kabbalah :rolleyes:

Ahldagor
05-06-2017, 11:21 PM

Ahh, thank you. Have an idea when it become a buzzword?

Hasbinbad
05-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Ahh, thank you. Have an idea when it become a buzzword?
the left used to call it dog whistling, for years, while the right was confused as to why we'd want to speak only to canines.

then, heroically, glenn beck infiltrated the liberals deepest enclaves, and brought back the secrets he found within.

now they have determined their mages to use our magic against us.

the war is come.

Pokesan
05-06-2017, 11:48 PM
virtual signalling is a term invented by twitter racists to criticize other twitter users who called them racist. it's nonsense.

mickmoranis
05-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Big J, you, IRYD

http://i.imgur.com/waDRVAz.jpg

Pokesan
05-06-2017, 11:52 PM
is IRYD even gay tho

asking for a friend

mickmoranis
05-06-2017, 11:55 PM
he isnt.

but I am.

Pokesan
05-07-2017, 12:02 AM
he isnt.

but I am.

fuck off mouse

Pokesan
05-07-2017, 12:17 AM
analytics

a week ago i mentioned virtue signalling:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2513950&highlight=virtue#post2513950

today daywolf can't shutup about it:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518578&highlight=virtue#post2518578
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518588&highlight=virtue#post2518588
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518598&highlight=virtue#post2518598

the TAS is going quite well I'd say

mickmoranis
05-07-2017, 12:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/l6yJTNm.jpg

Daywolf
05-07-2017, 01:41 AM
You know it's end-times when we have a sold page of Poke talking to himself >.>

Ahldagor
05-07-2017, 12:21 PM
You know it's end-times when we have a sold page of Poke talking to himself >.>

Prove it you cucked moran.

Ahldagor
05-07-2017, 12:22 PM
the left used to call it dog whistling, for years, while the right was confused as to why we'd want to speak only to canines.

then, heroically, glenn beck infiltrated the liberals deepest enclaves, and brought back the secrets he found within.

now they have determined their mages to use our magic against us.

the war is come.

This explains how I wake in the morning and feel the static in the air. Big Trouble in Little USA.

Daywolf
05-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Prove it you cucked moran.
Well there is obvious and then there is OBVIOUS such as your addiction to cuckold porn. It's not a healthy thing, get some professional help :o

mickmoranis
05-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Ill bet anyone $1000 daywolf will now go without healthcare for a good year at least.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2017, 04:07 PM
most cucks i know are p badass and would prolly beat daywolf up, tbh

AzzarTheGod
05-07-2017, 06:42 PM

tough.

fuck IRYD halfway thru transition, marry pokesan (platonic) and kill chadtwoke

AzzarTheGod
05-07-2017, 06:43 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7IKcyAo.jpg

404'd on visible abs

Daywolf
05-07-2017, 07:17 PM
most cucks i know are p badass and would prolly beat daywolf up, tbh
Well you better bring mace canisters and clubs, I don't go down easy. Once even dove onto a group of twelve guys beating on one little guy, they all got their asses kicked before they realized what was going on. No go shove that club up your ass, boy :rolleyes:

entruil
05-07-2017, 11:42 PM
mickmoranis is iruinedyourday

If you are right then I am sorry for the corruption I triggered in Escaping LA. There are a LOT of people who voted for bernie who didnt care about which repub just to see hillary lose in the open and some closed primary states...

still blaming other people... even russians...

Daywolf
05-07-2017, 11:56 PM
If you are right then I am sorry for the corruption I triggered in Escaping LA. There are a LOT of people who voted for bernie who didnt care about which repub just to see hillary lose in the open and some closed primary states...

still blaming other people... even russians...
iryd was an HRC supporter, unlike pokemoran who supported yes bernie the sell out. No wonder he's mad at the world, to be deceived like that :(
Grew up around LA, hated it, never going back ever. May it melt in a fervent heat :o

AzzarTheGod
05-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Well you better bring mace canisters and clubs, I don't go down easy. Once even dove onto a group of twelve guys beating on one little guy, they all got their asses kicked before they realized what was going on. No go shove that club up your ass, boy :rolleyes:

didn't know daywolf was a forumquester. He's really taking it to HBB here

Ahldagor
05-08-2017, 08:49 AM
didn't know daywolf was a forumquester. He's really taking it to HBB here

With the autistic anime scenario where he beats up the vicitim too?

Hasbinbad
05-08-2017, 11:14 AM
I happen to make shillelaghs and hot sauces by trade.

AzzarTheGod
05-08-2017, 04:54 PM
With the autistic anime scenario where he beats up the vicitim too?

smilin hard