PDA

View Full Version : Dakoit Coin Purse

Axlrose
04-15-2017, 09:44 PM
While preparing to leave to watch some playoff hockey, I had Iksar Dakoit spawn right in front of my monk. After taking him out, he dropped both the head and the purse! Looking at the purse, it states there is a 10% weight reduction. Reading up on my find, I have found information (of old) that the weight reduction is for tiny items placed inside the two spot purse. But then I have read the reduction is only for coinage being held.

So which reduction applies? Thanks!

Varren
04-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Its a riddle. Through science the answer will be revealed

Sorn
04-16-2017, 01:43 AM
While preparing to leave to watch some playoff hockey, I had Iksar Dakoit spawn right in front of my monk. After taking him out, he dropped both the head and the purse! Looking at the purse, it states there is a 10% weight reduction. Reading up on my find, I have found information (of old) that the weight reduction is for tiny items placed inside the two spot purse. But then I have read the reduction is only for coinage being held.

So which reduction applies? Thanks!

I can't tell on the items because it only fits tiny, and tiny things don't weigh much, but the coin reduction does work.

jolanar
04-16-2017, 05:48 AM
It definitely works on coin. My understanding was any weight bag that has the word purse in it works on coin.

zanderklocke
04-16-2017, 09:49 AM
Wait...what? Items that have the word purse and weight reduction, decrease the weight of platinum, gold, copper, and silver I'm carrying?

Really?

Tuurin
04-16-2017, 09:56 AM
Really. Tiny coin purse, medium etc

mev
04-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Wenglawk's Manly Purse doesn't work on coin, but all the other ones do.

joppykid
04-17-2017, 11:33 AM
Wait...what? Items that have the word purse and weight reduction, decrease the weight of platinum, gold, copper, and silver I'm carrying?

Really?

Yes... lol.