PDA

View Full Version : Active channels in game?

Jeggred
04-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Are there active channels within the game for purposes of cross-zone communication?

For example, an "LFG" channel perhaps organized by level would be quite useful. Or, class specific channels for questions, advice, etc.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Gain
04-15-2017, 04:10 PM
No there are no global channels

Azelle
04-16-2017, 08:57 AM
For specific questions I use the /who all shadow to get a list of many shadow knight across all zones. I pick someone not in a dungeons and send then a tell! I saw players using the ooc in their current adventuring zone to get groups.

loramin
04-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Use /lfg or /who all lfg to find groups/people looking for groups, and these forums to ask questions. Everything is "old school" here.

aubie
04-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Does /who all 40 45 LFG work any more? Or, /who all druid LFG work? I haven't had any success with the limiters and LFG combined. It basically seems to ignore the lfg. Maybe I should reverse it? So, /who all LFG 40 45 or /who all LFG druid might work? I remember being able to do that on live. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'll experiment more and see what I get.

aubie
04-22-2017, 02:50 PM
I tried all combos I could, but can't find a reliable way to see others looking for group with any type of delimiter.