PDA

View Full Version : speaking of Symbiotic's velious raid pixel wishlist he sent to us officers of Empire

KEWLGET
04-14-2017, 04:49 PM
here's what it has evolved into today:

http://i.imgur.com/1XjfqGk.png

fully updated with items acquired, items desired, and a thorough mathematical breakdown of the pros and cons of each next potential pixel after years of raiding

PLEASE NOTE the bottom left corner where he has listed out the transgressions against him by his guild leaders and officers; this is completely normal behavior and these are NOT the ravings of a lunatic

http://imgur.com/A9l587L.gif

magician
04-14-2017, 04:51 PM
pixel autist

Gongshow
04-14-2017, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77R1Wp6Y_5Y

MEGANS LAW
04-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Ain't seen this level of autism since Cyren berger debacle

snufzaimoverlord
04-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Damn yikes, corruption, autism, and shoelacing insanity all in a bundle.

Shaking my damn head.

Retticus
04-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Those officer transgressions are very informative and are all officers who have been previously convicted of RMT and banned on 50+ characters.

http://i.imgur.com/ogTmQYQ.png

Terpuntine
04-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Well on the plus side...

Now that you guys are a loot council I'm sure you can finish that list in no time Symb.

http://i.imgur.com/X9qPLJ2.gif (http://imgur.com/X9qPLJ2)

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 05:02 PM
RUSTLED - you forgot TKP

KEWLGET
04-14-2017, 05:05 PM
Tormax Head taken awarded to someone with lower DKP for an alt, because hammers not allowed - Sharknado vs. Miidget

guess that DKP system is working flawlessly

but it's a good thing you're carving into your wall grudges over things involving other people in your 100 population goblin video game clan

fan D
04-14-2017, 05:24 PM
i just threwup

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 05:42 PM
All those issues have been resolved, you have Miidget and I have all the pixels.

I do feel bad for Miidget however.. :(

Kid kinda fucked himself and berged out.

fan D
04-14-2017, 05:45 PM
what became of Riquires Lodizal Finders Fee ?

georgie
04-14-2017, 05:47 PM
good luck, symb. ill be ma'ing this for lc purposes

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 05:52 PM
what became of Riquires Lodizal Finders Fee ?

I've added mysteries to the land of Norrath to be solved by only the most competent of super sleuths. Enjoy the hunt for corruption!

Baam
04-14-2017, 06:11 PM
http://imgur.com/a/fXTux

thanks noni/nedkelly for white throne haha sniiiped

Tomm Selleck
04-14-2017, 06:12 PM
v cool and normal human being

Baam
04-14-2017, 06:12 PM
ty noni - nedkelly ragnarok

tryna say its photoshopped cause u mad? hahaahha i can barely use paint

TheDuck
04-14-2017, 06:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X9qPLJ2.gif (http://imgur.com/X9qPLJ2)

Fame
04-14-2017, 06:24 PM
2017 off to a good start on red 99

4 more year 4 more years 4 more years

Baam
04-14-2017, 06:25 PM
dem thrones

Andrei Chikatilo
04-14-2017, 07:46 PM
Lion's share of autism

Gustoo
04-15-2017, 12:14 AM
WTB Item loot so people can play game at low level and have fun and just let psycho raiders do that

Pseudechis
04-15-2017, 12:22 AM
Excel for pixels wishlist one step shy of macequest

shokar
04-15-2017, 01:01 AM
Heres how I think this played out.

1) Symb makes a BIS spreadsheet, OK. Whatever. We all like to theorycraft.
2) Symb shares BIS spreadsheet google doc with Empire officer
3) Empire officers ignore symb because hes a berger
4) Symb continues to update spreadsheet and also includes SLIGHTS AGAINST HIM BY LOOT DISTRIBUTORS
5)Ragnarok Officers click the link last week, and like me, are flabbergasted by the level of autism in that doc.

Thank god they found this before you could hurt someone Symb.

As a friend, and fellow everquest enthusiast -- Seek Help. I'm worried for you.

fan D
04-15-2017, 01:30 AM
lol im never crossing Symbiotic again, don't want to end up on his list

u think he wore Trenchcoats to highschool?

Symbioticforks
04-15-2017, 01:50 AM
Heres how I think this played out.

1) Symb makes a BIS spreadsheet, OK. Whatever. We all like to theorycraft.
2) Symb shares BIS spreadsheet google doc with Empire officer
3) Empire officers ignore symb because hes a berger
4) Symb continues to update spreadsheet and also includes SLIGHTS AGAINST HIM BY LOOT DISTRIBUTORS
5)Ragnarok Officers click the link last week, and like me, are flabbergasted by the level of autism in that doc.

Thank god they found this before you could hurt someone Symb.

As a friend, and fellow everquest enthusiast -- Seek Help. I'm worried for you.

I don't make people copy past links from their logs bro, too much work. That being said I have no contact or way to even link this to anyone outside of guild. It was a fine troll, and I opted for this instead of Magelo (which I just barely made). I forget shit if I don't write it down, like I said earlier you should see TKP or PoM Horse timer spreadsheets, not on par with Nihilum FKP but close.

Ragnaros
04-15-2017, 02:20 AM
Net of Deep Sea > Cloak of Firestorm for Sks
Blood Lord BP or Feshlak BP > Eradication for Sks
wouldnt take off crown of narandi etheir and u need some dovassir gloves
mana> every stat since nobody is going to focus you ever

Ragnaros
04-15-2017, 02:21 AM
not to mention u r an awful melee no offense

Jazzy
04-15-2017, 02:36 AM
Holy fuck

uvakur
04-15-2017, 02:46 AM
is old news kind of like #fakenews? cuz this shit is old old as fuck

#FAKENEWS

Symb is a saint, real pal

Miidgett more questionable every day

Tune
04-15-2017, 04:36 AM
lol im never crossing Symbiotic again, don't want to end up on his list

u think he wore Trenchcoats to highschool?

rofl

those transgressions tho? lol

miidget wasnt even there and put in like no work to get queen

i also would have passed to him anyway bc i am benevolent

KEWLGET
04-15-2017, 06:01 AM
who knows man you did something heinous enough for symbiotic to scratch it into his wall

Symbioticforks
04-15-2017, 06:34 AM
#neverforget

SamwiseRed
04-15-2017, 07:56 AM
the hell am i looking at? drugs?

MerkelMacron
04-15-2017, 08:09 AM
remake it in Magelo Symb like a normal nerd

and post it on forums, only way you can save face lol

blammo
04-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Yikes what a loser

Gustoo
04-15-2017, 10:19 AM
I have a feeling this is totally normal for raider dudes and u know for sure guild managers going to have spreadsheets for bedsheets to try to track this junk

Tassador
04-15-2017, 11:37 AM
You guys going hard for a Velious locked server with 20 people on it. Fucking retards.

MerkelMacron
04-15-2017, 12:04 PM
You guys going hard for a Velious locked server with 20 people on it. Fucking retards.

Still better than being you

Phenyo
04-15-2017, 12:53 PM
I mean I enjoy EQ as much as the next cat but this is some serial killer shit

LostCause
04-15-2017, 01:01 PM
feels good having all my items and accounts and i haven't logged in since 2014.

fiegi
04-15-2017, 01:05 PM
I ain't gonna sugar coat it, this is pretty sick.

Utanven
04-15-2017, 01:28 PM
First toxic

Then cringe

Then some other sht

Clearly autism is empires word of the month... mk

Remember when your guildy brickhouse compiled a massive spreadsheet of every members loot for a guild he wasn't even in? Shit was embarrassing

Not even defending Symb

those officers comments r funny

Ragnaros
04-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Net of Deep Sea > Cloak of Firestorm for Sks
Blood Lord BP or Feshlak BP > Eradication for Sks
wouldnt take off crown of narandi etheir and u need some dovassir gloves
mana> every stat since nobody is going to focus you ever

id even go as far as using a soul defiler and buckler of insight over any 2 hander as an sK

Ragnaros
04-15-2017, 02:11 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:JuneShadowknightTest

Nirgon
04-15-2017, 03:06 PM
id even go as far as using a soul defiler and buckler of insight over any 2 hander as an sK

Stop dude

SamwiseRed
04-15-2017, 05:45 PM

fan D
04-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Remember when your guildy brickhouse compiled a massive spreadsheet of every members loot for a guild he wasn't even in? Shit was embarrassing

jeni made a half ass list, the real breakdown of Cuckolds & Conquerors was not brickbouse

it was a member of Empire

ty

letsjoe
04-15-2017, 07:00 PM
jeni made a half ass list, the real breakdown of Cuckolds & Conquerors was not brickbouse

it was a member of Empire

ty

utanven might be one of the biggest non factors on the box no need to explain 2 him fandy, he only won one pvp battle in his life and it was in grobb

shokar
04-15-2017, 07:08 PM
remember grobb

magician
04-15-2017, 07:59 PM
remember grobb

yes

merican471
04-15-2017, 09:02 PM
remember grobb

MerkelMacron
04-16-2017, 09:17 AM

lol nice

but wouldnt he SK hit like a sissy?

Symbioticforks
04-16-2017, 12:00 PM

That's a very unrealistic SK build.

Ring of Destruction (not happening)
Ring 10 (not happening)
Soul Defiler (2 on server total)
Buckler of Insight AND Brain of Cazic Thule (not happening)

And with tash / malo you'll get rooted with that 236 MR (blue flower+arch shielding) I think you need at least 244 MR. That build is like 550 more mana for 70 less DEX. If you change your loadout to PVP (brain for bow, sword and board for 2 hander) your build has 250 more mana for 70 less DEX over mine, and I think it still needs to resolve the MR issue. I'll settle for proccing Avatar / Epic faster and more often for the loss of a single life tap, maybe even two.

SamwiseRed
04-16-2017, 12:04 PM

Ring 10 (not happening)

And with tash / malo you'll get rooted with that 236 MR (blue flower+arch shielding) I think you need at least 244 MR. That build is like 550 more mana for 70 less DEX. If you change your loadout to PVP (brain for bow, sword and board for 2 hander) your build has 250 more mana for 70 less DEX over mine, and I think it still needs to resolve the MR issue. I'll settle for proccing Avatar / Epic faster and more often for the loss of a single life tap, maybe even two.

http://i.imgur.com/ZCBe4z8.gif

fiegi
04-16-2017, 12:13 PM
lol sam

Symbioticforks
04-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Gimme a break I'm not the one filling out full magelos for classes I don't play, and for gear I'll never get. I'm down to talk shop, and acknowledge his effort though.

If I was filling out dream Monk magelos, in an attempt to make a point - that's something I wouldn't do, it just doesn't apply.

KEWLGET
04-16-2017, 01:02 PM
put the gun down

Ragnaros
04-16-2017, 01:28 PM

Ring 10 (not happening)

You are in a DKP guild why are they not obtainable? Whoops i forgot Tune made your 2000 dkp that you saved up with all your hard work useless. Not to sound like a dick or be arrogant but " procing primal faster" is a measly arguement for 550 mana, especially a player like you who is known to be a really below average melee mana is the most important for you. Also you will not be rootable with tash and malo with that current MR and a hackle hammer, I would know because i have both of these items and around that MR caliber.

Ragnaros
04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
Also I wouldnt switch to a 2 Hander, i almost shit my pants of laughter everytime when Tune hits me for 18 points of damage on a paladius. Your main purpose is to Bash and finish kills with taps, easier done with more mana and a shield.

KEWLGET
04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
i think he meant they're not obtainable because his guild can't acquire them at all

Symbioticforks
04-16-2017, 01:48 PM
You are in a DKP guild why are they not obtainable? Whoops i forgot Tune made your 2000 dkp that you saved up with all your hard work useless. Not to sound like a dick or be arrogant but " procing primal faster" is a measly arguement for 550 mana, especially a player like you who is known to be a really below average melee mana is the most important for you. Also you will not be rootable with tash and malo with that current MR and a hackle hammer, I would know because i have both of these items and around that MR caliber.

You won't be proccing a primal at all unless you drop to 250 mana, and throw on something that's going to proc it, you'll wear a bow 100% of the time in pvp provided you have arrows. Let's not pretend that 550 is actually something you'll be using, even if you switch you don't magically get more mana added to your mana pool.

Tash / Malo is -124 MR , root lands at anything below 120? If that's correct then 236 is rootable. So tell me what you know?

KEWLGET
04-16-2017, 01:54 PM
no actually the threshold to obtain 100% immunity from fetter is 100 MR

lower level roots have breakpoints at 60 and 80 MR, depending on the level of the root

for someone who got so autistic on their gear spreadsheet about stats and resistances, it's pretty surprising that you didn't know that

Ragnaros
04-16-2017, 02:15 PM
no actually the threshold to obtain 100% immunity from fetter is 100 MR

lower level roots have breakpoints at 60 and 80 MR, depending on the level of the root

for someone who got so autistic on their gear spreadsheet about stats and resistances, it's pretty surprising that you didn't know that

This, and no Symbiotic you are incorrect.. i wouldnt use a bow in mass pvp because im not autistic and terrible at the game i would be sticking and bashing. Proc Primal then Bow is irrelevant unless your terrible and tunnel visioning on a target whos running away from the mass pvp instead of listening to the MA? ( See Vaporize in CS pvp video chasing muhh for 5 minutes with boulders in mass pvp, and Deetz bowing gongshow being an absolute trashcan doing nothing.

Retticus
04-16-2017, 02:34 PM
I also love when drybone hits me for 22 and then plugs at 87%

KEWLGET
04-16-2017, 03:53 PM
well if you're playing an SK in mass PvP you're doing it wrong in the first place

an SK's only strength is the fact that no one wants to focus them (because they're worthless) so they have free reign to disrupt casters/healers

sitting there and bowing people "because primal bow" is actually laughably stupid

of course, i'm arguing with the guy who clicks his bash button as he keyboard turns and plots to murder his guild leaders in real life for master yael micro-aggressions

Gardur
04-16-2017, 04:07 PM
Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Nothing you say matters dude get fucked

shokar
04-16-2017, 05:16 PM
Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

TheDuck
04-16-2017, 06:54 PM
this thread makes me want to slice myself.

iiNGloriouS
04-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

grannock
04-16-2017, 07:39 PM
I didnt realize ht disc got better this gear.

bestovv
04-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

Clicks bash

http://imgur.com/MtaLR5n.gif

bestovv
04-16-2017, 08:07 PM
http://symbiotic.ytmnd.com/

Smedy
04-18-2017, 06:04 AM
what kind of monsters have empire created by feeding them pixels under their safeguard during the early days of velious??? shit players like this usually get griefed of the box b4 they reach lvl 10

aimchat, you've created a bluebie monster and he ain't afraid to #flailquest #seeuirl #excel

Retticus
04-18-2017, 10:21 AM
#thanku4comment

Edgat
04-18-2017, 10:59 AM
what kind of monsters have empire created by feeding them pixels under their safeguard during the early days of velious??? shit players like this usually get griefed of the box b4 they reach lvl 10

aimchat, you've created a bluebie monster and he ain't afraid to #flailquest #seeuirl #excel

Empire gave him scraps

he got "The Lions Share" in Apex

Jazzy
04-18-2017, 11:02 AM
Guy is clearly a virg

I will pray for him

Aesop
04-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Guy is clearly a virg

I will pray for him

he could be:

VIRGO TRAITS

Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking (hardraiding), practical
Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play (all raid and no pvp)
Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness
Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage
Virgos are always paying attention to the smallest details and their deep sense of humanity makes them one of the most careful signs of the zodiac. Their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance, and although they are often tender, their heart might be closed for the outer world. This is a sign often misunderstood, not because they lack the ability to express, but because they won’t accept their feelings as valid, true, or even relevant when opposed to reason. The symbolism behind the name speaks well of their nature, born with a feeling they are experiencing everything for the first time.

Virgo is an Earth sign, fitting perfectly between Taurus and Capricorn. This will lead to a strong character, but one that prefers conservative, well-organized things and a lot of practicality in their everyday life. These individuals have an organized life, and even when they let go to chaos, their goals and dreams still have strictly defined borders in their mind. Constantly worried that they missed a detail that will be impossible to fix, they can get stuck in details, becoming overly critical and concerned about matters that nobody else seems to care much about.

Since Mercury is the ruling planet of this sign, its representatives have a well-developed sense of speech and writing, as well as all other forms of communication. Many Virgos may choose to pursue a career as writers, journalists, and typists, but their need to serve others makes them feel good as caregivers, on a clear mission to help.

Virgo – the Disappointed Goddess Seeking goodness in humankind is the story of Virgo, and disappointment seems to be inevitable from their point of view. The first time they came from their cloud and jumped onto planet Earth, it felt like their mission is to use their existence for good, discovering ways of justice and purity in other people. Once they fail to find it too many times, Virgos will pull away, get lost, turn to substance abuse, or simply separate from other people to sit on the bench, criticize and judge.

Salaryman
04-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Im stronger then him even with his nolife 2000 dkp this is sick you should throw away your computer.

Salaryman
04-19-2017, 06:47 PM
If Aaron Hernandez myself if my comic show was as shit as yours
you are mad my life is fly