PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Veeshan 4/10/2017

Heebo
04-11-2017, 01:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nz9oVdF.jpg

*please click picture to zoom in and expand
**I apologize if i missed snipping your corpse please PM me and i will add your name to the remembrance.

TheBiznessTZ
04-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Subscribed

syztem
04-11-2017, 02:10 AM
pras it, won the mass amount of pvp, and got the loots(dozekar + chain bp)

fan D
04-11-2017, 02:14 AM
if ya cant beat em, join em

any apex players want to come over and share our dream of uncontested raid content, come on over

we will welcome anyone

TheBiznessTZ
04-11-2017, 02:15 AM

any apex players want to come over and share our dream of uncontested raid content, come on over

we will welcome anyone

Stop it

Aesop
04-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Epidemic really reflecting on the string of bad life choices that began long before EverQuest, but certainly didn't end there.

syztem
04-11-2017, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nNn8wPY.jpg

Tomm Selleck
04-11-2017, 02:58 AM
3 hours after pvp? cringe

Aesop
04-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Must be embarrassing.

Can't claim zerg, this whole thing started with you guys pulling 70 and us 50. We even beat u like 20-40 or whatever ridiculous numbers there were the night at Skyshrine. Not our fault your guys have no heart and ur down to 12 salty dogs.

Can't claim gear, arguably you guys have equally good gear to Empire's core (you just don't pvp on those characters lol).

Can't claim GM's because the GM's sided with you, no matter how you want to try and spin it.

We killed Doze with you zoning in and chain dispelling Doze, attacking clerics, and dispelling the main tanks. Next time maybe try dispelling haste from the rogues or something idk. Or god forbid Tune can pvp on Drybone instead of Cleanse.

Tune pvps on Drybone but only when the odds are so stacked in his favor it's unlikely he would ever die, and if he ever comes remotely close it's a self-HT. That's why you lose, ur leader is a coward and ur guildmates have no heart.

PS: The sad thing is it doesn't affect Apex negatively, people are legit happy to do easier content and want AONs, Riles and Sow Swords...

Grats on the raid content though.

bestovv
04-11-2017, 05:44 AM
VOTED 5

(didnt read however)

Lasher
04-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Was an enjoyable evening of pvp and raiding. Everquest is an easy game on paper but lately the pvp we have had is almost like chess. Moving characters on and off the board and vying for position. Both sides fought well.

Memorable Moments

Crouton getting ported to hate by some lowbie wizard

Afflictx bringing dozekar home for us

Monk pull team being essentially flawless

The out of range characters helping us disepll all the buffs dozekar casts on himself

Jazzy
04-11-2017, 06:18 AM
Sad to see some of my cold comrades corpsed

May you find the light

discordkitty
04-11-2017, 06:26 AM

we will welcome anyone

Lies

Quiet
04-11-2017, 06:33 AM
I did notice a decided lack of core Apex players engaging in pvp. Patrolled the WW/ToV zoneline with my contingent of defenders and saw Flozilla, Drybone, half dozen others in zone, but none ever came near ToV. Most never even showed up on track range.

Big props to people like Quil and other soldiers of Apex, who balls up/dicks out and charged head first in to battle. Unplugged in to a full raid force to run interference. Nothing but appreciation for that. Nothing but contempt for people on OOR dispellers. Enjoy ban hammers.

MerkelMacron
04-11-2017, 07:54 AM
share our dream of uncontested raid content, come on over

shame

bestovv
04-11-2017, 08:15 AM
http://imgur.com/pCa67zj.jpg

blammo
04-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

magician
04-11-2017, 08:51 AM
If only tune had helped his own guild

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 09:07 AM
The real question is how do BIS toons spend all night trying to kill Doze.

YOU SICK FUCKS.

hurt
04-11-2017, 09:17 AM
I did notice a decided lack of core Apex players engaging in pvp. Patrolled the WW/ToV zoneline with my contingent of defenders and saw Flozilla, Drybone, half dozen others in zone, but none ever came near ToV. Most never even showed up on track range.

Big props to people like Quil and other soldiers of Apex, who balls up/dicks out and charged head first in to battle. Unplugged in to a full raid force to run interference. Nothing but appreciation for that. Nothing but contempt for people on OOR dispellers. Enjoy ban hammers.

Second that.

Props to the brawlers.

Retticus
04-11-2017, 09:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JgWqpy9.gif

Crazycloud
04-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Isnt this a pvp server? We corpsed 100 of your corpses dude. So many people had fun last night. Even with the trains going on we had a blast.

Just admit aimchat core is just too strong

See yalll tonight hopefully.

Alatar61
04-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Kyro for MVP. He didn't train or pell. And managed to get takeover and crouton out of tov and into hate

Zalaerian
04-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Time to bend the knee to your aimchat overlords or pack your bags

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Non biased observer knows Tune is a rock and u guys are flakey dog shit and wont last a couple months.

When we're dying off of old age, Tune will be there forming a Nagafen raid.

Heebo
04-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Non biased observer knows Tune is a rock and u guys are flakey dog shit and wont last a couple months.

Didn't you just eat a blanket suspie for training and ninja looting from a Ragnarok raid on an oor character? How does that equate to "non biased"?

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Because I can never lie, it's against my own moral code.

oricalum
04-11-2017, 11:11 AM

I think you are suffering from mild retardation. Tune was banned on over 16 accounts, and never stepped foot on the server until after the competition got tired of the game and quit.

Only to get best in slotted and avoid pvp on his return.

Aesop
04-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Big props to people like Quil and other soldiers of Apex, who balls up/dicks out and charged head first in to battle. Unplugged in to a full raid force to run interference. Nothing but appreciation for that. Nothing but contempt for people on OOR dispellers.

All shit talk aside, pras that.

Flo learned his tactics from his new master.

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 11:52 AM
I was shocked at the skill Quil was displaying also.

georgie
04-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Must be embarrassing.

Can't claim zerg, this whole thing started with you guys pulling 70 and us 50. We even beat u like 20-40 or whatever ridiculous numbers there were the night at Skyshrine. Not our fault your guys have no heart and ur down to 12 salty dogs.

Can't claim gear, arguably you guys have equally good gear to Empire's core (you just don't pvp on those characters lol).

Can't claim GM's because the GM's sided with you, no matter how you want to try and spin it.

We killed Doze with you zoning in and chain dispelling Doze, attacking clerics, and dispelling the main tanks. Next time maybe try dispelling haste from the rogues or something idk. Or god forbid Tune can pvp on Drybone instead of Cleanse.

Tune pvps on Drybone but only when the odds are so stacked in his favor it's unlikely he would ever die, and if he ever comes remotely close it's a self-HT. That's why you lose, ur leader is a coward and ur guildmates have no heart.

Grats on the raid content though.

This ***** cares too much

Aesop
04-11-2017, 12:06 PM

says the dude with the bigger postcount commenting on and reading about it. :cool:

Phenyo
04-11-2017, 12:20 PM

This vertically challenged dude loves traps

Is it the feminine penis, b reals with me

MerkelMacron
04-11-2017, 12:21 PM
ur leader is a coward and ur guildmates have no heart.

you GAWD DAMN BLUEBIES

Why dont you cap your guild at 50? You dont need more for even Vulak

None, i repeat, none you of you trashtalking, capuccino-serving, piss-stained forumquesters have shown any interest in balanced PvPing.

Aimchat strangeling the red out of r99 with their cowardly recruiting tactics, all you gonna do is make the population drop again

Phenyo
04-11-2017, 12:25 PM
you GAWD DAMN BLUEBIES

None, i repeat, none you of you trashtalking, capuccino-serving, piss-stained forumquesters have shown any interest in balanced PvPing.

Aimchat strangeling the red out of r99 with their cowardly recruiting tactics, all you gonna do is make the population drop again

Can u put piss through a foamer? U could be onto somethin here pal maybe market it to the bearded gentry as a health tonic

ylarik24
04-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Didn't Apex do the same thing serious question wasn't here for Apex but from what I hear they out numbered all the other guilds by 2x?? Then they then took epi in so it was the server vs 20 thunderdome ?? Is this not correct ?

Platexchange
04-11-2017, 12:52 PM
When pantheon drops a 70 man guild will be a small size. UNITE THE CLANS

Zalaerian
04-11-2017, 01:01 PM

Thank god.

TheDuck
04-11-2017, 01:04 PM

I don't wan't this to sound like im taking shots at anyone, but i also noticed this. I remember thinking to myself jesus if they just had the other part of the force here they might be sitting on our corpses.

I honestly don't know whats going on, for all intents and purposes apex has the better characters and more of them.

It's time to be agressive with your guild tune, better to fight for it than just stand near a zoneline while u watch it be taken

Fael
04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Month ago and prior: The server was 50 apex, 30 TD, 20 billies and some sanctuary. Apex cried to GMs about TD IN RANGE PELLS being unfair and should be banned, even as they basically raided tov uncontested.

Month ago: Apex joins with Billies to crush TD. Billies say they need loot to compete.

Last two weeks: apex utterly routed and left to nefarious oor pelling and training; and general complaints about even numbers feeling like a Zerg.

Quil
04-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Isnt this a pvp server? We corpsed 100 of your corpses dude. So many people had fun last night. Even with the trains going on we had a blast.

Just admit aimchat core is just too strong

See yalll tonight hopefully.

You strongarm invite anyone with a pulse CC and 2/3 of the mobs you have slain Sirken ( thought he died due to neglecting the server for over a year ) has been there throwing out suspensions for rules made up on the fly. You guys are pussies and always have been.

Zalaerian
04-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Just bend the fucking knee (again) Tink

deadlycupcakez
04-11-2017, 01:15 PM
you GAWD DAMN BLUEBIES

wait so fighting 10-20 down the first couple of nights (and winning) shows a lack of interest in balanced pvp'ing?

Quil
04-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Just bend the fucking knee (again) Tink

Im rustled.

KEWLGET
04-11-2017, 01:16 PM
You strongarm invite anyone with a pulse CC and 2/3 of the mobs you have slain Sirken ( thought he died due to neglecting the server for over a year ) has been there throwing out suspensions for rules made up on the fly. You guys are pussies and always have been.

your guild asked for those rules and benefited from them first

sorry your guild lost

Crazycloud
04-11-2017, 01:18 PM
These pussies came back to the server and stoled your throne in less then a week.

Yall got a rule made up and cant follow them and cry foul play. You clearly dont seem to understand everquest. Every day we smash your bodies to the floor your numbers will drop. It seems as our numbers are getting bigger but in reality its because your pussy fucking guild aint logging on to throw down with the big dawgs.

Quil
04-11-2017, 01:20 PM
These pussies came back to the server and stoled your throne in less then a week.

Yall got a rule made up and cant follow them and cry foul play. You clearly dont seem to understand everquest. Every day we smash your bodies to the floor your numbers will drop. It seems as our numbers are getting bigger but in reality its because your pussy fucking guild aint logging on to throw down with the big dawgs.

Im on "fighting" you guys? There is no fight. 70 warm bodies in tov at ent who wipe 7 times to a mob and eventually cry for Sirken / Llandris to log in and throw suspensions. Get fucked idiot

Jjlent
04-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Almost pulled off the greatest gate ever on the gator until rocknrolla pulled a boss kick stun, everyone fell for the naked dwarf distraction :)

Jeni
04-11-2017, 01:27 PM
You could have tried to contest legitly instead of getting all your toons suspended for rule breaking. Now you can"t field a force to stop us as your all suspended for the time being. Oh well more pixels for us. Keep training and out of range dispelling until every account you have is banned then cry how your force isn't strong enough to stop us.

grannock
04-11-2017, 01:40 PM

When we were killing dain last thursday stasis brought the entire keep down on us at 10%. CC was able to agro that entire train before the clerics and run it around till dain was dead with no speed indoors. Mighta been the sickest heads up play ive ever seen in eq. Your guild is a bunch of pussies, idiots and warmbodies. Sorry some actual gamers came back to the server and yt'd you about 50 times in the past week and made all that "dkp" worthless. Cya around scrub.

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Vetro ruined my masterpiece.

KEWLGET
04-11-2017, 02:00 PM
your shady, underhanded tactics will not work against aimchat

LostCause
04-11-2017, 02:19 PM
just wipe it clean so i can sit at the manastone camp underneath a rock

Pseudechis
04-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Vetro ruined my masterpiece.

I appreciated the effort. The ninja was a perfect polish. Although it was a bit silly...

derpcake
04-11-2017, 02:37 PM
your shady, underhanded tactics will not work against aimchat

sorry for sending free condoms to your members

time for plan B i guess

Retticus
04-11-2017, 02:47 PM
*fucks off back to level 55 and kunark raids at 3 am*

Welcome back to jv/bench

MerkelMacron
04-11-2017, 02:53 PM
When we were killing dain last thursday stasis brought the entire keep down on us at 10%. CC was able to agro that entire train before the clerics and run it around till dain was dead with no speed indoors. Mighta been the sickest heads up play ive ever seen in eq. Your guild is a bunch of pussies, idiots and warmbodies. Sorry some actual gamers came back to the server and yt'd you about 50 times in the past week and made all that "dkp" worthless. Cya around scrub.

all your written communication comes off as very agressive and angry jsyk

Fael
04-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Almost pulled off the greatest gate ever on the gator until rocknrolla pulled a boss kick stun, everyone fell for the naked dwarf distraction :)

Was Def a good leap and reverse track.

fiegi
04-11-2017, 04:04 PM
always fade tune and double down on gongshow

funnland
04-11-2017, 04:10 PM
You could have tried to contest legitly instead of getting all your toons suspended for rule breaking. Now you can"t field a force to stop us as your all suspended for the time being. Oh well more pixels for us. Keep training and out of range dispelling until every account you have is banned then cry how your force isn't strong enough to stop us.

We didn't train. Somebody in your guild without CoV faction chased up the hallway. How is it OOR dispelling when you have multiple characters < 60 tagged in zone?

KEWLGET
04-11-2017, 04:13 PM
sorry you broke the rules and got over 10 players suspended last night

Godshand
04-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Apex in shamby land, you fucks get x3 of our members banned day 1 when we in range dispell, cool, we get over it. Then you fellas try it on us with an OOR in Kael. Cool, we got over it and cut Tormax down. The GMs step in and make a rule, that your shitcan leader agreed to. Then we do Doze with about 55, and you fellas try every scummy trick in the book to cause us to wipe, while all along we are laughing amd having fun in discord. You fucks raided for a year uncontested. You absorbed Epidemic because Akinn just wanted pixels. Yikes...get fucked nerds. Ragnarok not crooting, you turds had the chance, now please lay on the floor as we walk over your lifeless corpses into pixel paradise! Karma is.a bitch Epidemic.

Eslade
04-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Apex in shamby land, you fucks get x3 of our members banned day 1 when we in range dispell, cool, we get over it. Then you fellas try it on us with an OOR in Kael. Cool, we got over it and cut Tormax down. The GMs step in and make a rule, that your shitcan leader agreed to. Then we do Doze with about 55, and you fellas try every scummy trick in the book to cause us to wipe, while all along we are laughing amd having fun in discord. You fucks raided for a year uncontested. You absorbed Epidemic because Akinn just wanted pixels. Yikes...get fucked nerds. Ragnarok not crooting, you turds had the chance, now please lay on the floor as we walk over your lifeless corpses into pixel paradise! Karma is.a bitch Epidemic.

I'd like to nominate this post for mad of the year.

Pseudechis
04-11-2017, 05:45 PM
We need a Norrath News Update - I Hear 30 unemployed Apex online at midday on a Tuesday - please confirm unemployed?

fan D
04-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Kyro for MVP. He didn't train or pell. And managed to get takeover and crouton out of tov and into hate

ya he'd just zone in when doze was pathing back and then re aggro the whole train on the entrance

:D:D:D:D

Pikrib
04-11-2017, 06:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nz9oVdF.jpg

*please click picture to zoom in and expand
**I apologize if i missed snipping your corpse please PM me and i will add your name to the remembrance.

Lol who is playing me?

fan D
04-11-2017, 06:20 PM
theres no telling

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 06:24 PM
What's it like to call in Sirken to watch u raid every night while u cry non stop.

I've never tried it.

fan D
04-11-2017, 06:26 PM
it kind of sucks because im trying to get some pixels and these Apex players are breaking the rules

id much prefer free raiding so we could get some much needed loot

uvakur
04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
it kind of sucks because im trying to get some pixels and these Apex players are breaking the rules

id much prefer free raiding so we could get some much needed loot

fuck off back to blue

Stasis01
04-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Gong and crew doing PVE when they did it for over a year and are BIS is like PLing a lowbie too.

Never done that either before, different strokes for diff folks. Lots of strange behavior going on.

Tomm Selleck
04-11-2017, 07:08 PM
love ez pixels

Ragnaros
04-11-2017, 07:31 PM
jaqueeeeeeeeeeen

Giovanni
04-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Should have Takyn lead Apex. Good guy and not afraid of pvp.

LostCause
04-12-2017, 06:41 AM
I think you are suffering from mild retardation. Tune was banned on over 16 accounts, and never stepped foot on the server until after the competition got tired of the game and quit.

Only to get best in slotted and avoid pvp on his return.

you obivously haven't been around since start... he was around since the start of the server.

Lasher
04-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Gong and crew doing PVE when they did it for over a year and are BIS is like PLing a lowbie too.

Never done that either before, different strokes for diff folks. Lots of strange behavior going on.

In empire we had some easy gains, not going to lie. Currently its real enjoyable and the victory taste sweeter, at least for me. Got two guilds with good gear and good numbers. Numbers are going to ebb and flow depending on the day and time. I think Rag is more east coast and apex west coast.

If both guilds dont give up I expect Rag will get 75% of the big targets and apex 25%.

I have to give props to Quil, he seems to be one of the few peeps that will fight and not quit.

fan D
04-12-2017, 07:24 AM
yea Quil is like a retarded puppy

luv smackin him and brobb around daily

Lasher
04-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Nah dude. Hes doing more than people with 3-4 times the gear he has. Its easy to dog on a paper geared ranger who more concerned about pvping then protecting his yt or red reputation.

Crazycloud
04-12-2017, 09:04 AM
yea Quil is like a retarded puppy

luv smackin him and brobb around daily

Nirgon
04-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Quil is real belligerent gotta hand it to him

blammo
04-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Yeah quil and his crew of retards have always been a good quick stomp

Quil
04-12-2017, 10:34 AM