PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

MissingNo
04-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I am returning to p99 after being gone since 2015, and I am looking for a guild to join for a sense of community.

When I played before, it was mostly solo, and I think that is what kept me from continuing.

I am in the CST time zone, and will mostly play weekday evenings, but possibly a few more hours during my days off (Sunday, Tuesday).

sezaru
04-09-2017, 10:10 PM

mgriff02
04-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Welcome back!

RDawg816
04-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Welcome back. Are you looking for a levelling guild, a raiding guild, or something else? Are you starting fresh, or what are you playing from before? You have a couple options, depending on what your answers are.. :)

MissingNo
04-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

I am looking for a guild that has goals and some structure, but isn't so far leaning that I need to give them my # for midnight raid summons.

Being behind, I'll mostly be leveling, so having some people to play with that have game knowledge is a plus.

On my account, I have a 34 druid that I had leveled in order to get some starting cash. I don't think that I plan on making him my main. Before I had quit, I was intent on leveling a Ranger. Not sure if that's the plan. Tonight, I was looking up information on Cleric, Necromancer, Enchanter. Trying out a caster or a priest sounds like my current plan.

EQBallzz
04-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Feel free to give us a look. Link to our recruiting thread (for more info) and website in my sig. There is also a link to our discord voice chat as well if you would rather hop in and talk to someone.