PDA

View Full Version : Sebilis Key question

Zulgok
04-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Just re-installed P99 after having to travel again for work. I was wondering if there are any groups or people that still do the Seb key quest.

If not, does anyone ever sell it on the server and what's the going price? Being an Ogre Shaman, doing it on my own without track doesn't seem feasible.

Any information on how I can go about getting a key would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Zulgok

jackd104
04-07-2017, 09:05 PM
I haven't seen it for sale much myself. I do agree track is necessary. I tried without tracking help and it was not going well. Then a Druid happened to come to the zone and was clearing the forager/hunter to get nameds to pop and he helped me out. Try to get someone to help you.

mcoy
04-07-2017, 09:24 PM
People do keying parties all the time. In fact there was an open key group just 2-3 weeks ago.

That said - I got mine in exchange for a rez from people doing the cycle for the other drops.

mcoy
04-07-2017, 09:26 PM
People do keying parties all the time. In fact there was an open key group just 2-3 weeks ago.

That said - I got mine in exchange for a rez from people doing the cycle for the other drops.

Not that I expected it, mind you. They just said to loot it...

Zulgok
04-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the input, I'll head out to Trak's Teeth and check if people are in the zone doing it.

Any idea on a price range that I should offer? Was thinking of posting in the EC Tunnel thread to see if I can find someone to help out.

Thanks,
Zulgok

Zulgok
04-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Nevermind, found an awesome ranger named Breus who is going to help me out with it.

Thanks to both of you who replied!

Swish
04-07-2017, 10:22 PM
This tends to be the thing that happens. Just get to TT and attempt it yourself with an invis if you have it, you might have to root the frogs near a zone line and zone out and in because of adds but it's doable solo...though often someone will help :)

indiscriminate_hater
04-07-2017, 10:58 PM
FYI to future parties: never pay more than 250pp for this. It's rare that you can't find someone doing the cycles over the weekend that will let you loot for free

Jimjam
04-08-2017, 02:04 AM
/who all traka

if you see a ranger, druid or bard in the zone send a tell and they may well help you.

Troxx
04-08-2017, 02:06 AM
If I'm online and not busy hit me up. For my alts I just pull and solo with bard and log over to loot the piece. No charge, doesn't take too long.