PDA

View Full Version : Starting new, looking for friends

Dezik
04-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Hey guys,

I got the itch to start playing EQ again. I've played on this server before and have a higher level but was going to gauge interest to see if anyone wanted to start over from scratch with me. Im hoping we can potentially get a group of like minded players here to maybe start a guild or join one of the new player ones. Anyways, feel free to respond to this thread or PM me if interested. My play times vary but usually around 1pm - 11pm PST or around there.

Class wise I am open but was going to go either tank or healer as my last char was DPS (rogue). I am open to a variety of classes if anyone has a specific duo or group they want to try.

RDawg816
04-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Auld Lang Syne might be something to consider. They are anti-PL, self-made individuals that would gladly take you in.

I'm assuming, since I'm not affiliated with them. I do have friends in their guild though.... :D

tiadashi
04-08-2017, 01:19 AM
I have several alts I would like to try playing - wiz (high elf) - cleric (de) - monk (iksar) - I also play on PT but im no (auld lang syne, non twinking) - pm me if it sounds good