PDA

View Full Version : Rogue weapon on the cheap

Kytross
04-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Hey, I started a rogue. I'm heading from Qeynos/Halas to Freeport in a few days for the groups. While I'm near EC I'm hoping to sell a few stacks of bone chips to finance my main hand weapon for levelling. I was hoping you guys had some suggestions on a good piercing weapon to pick up while I'm in EC.

Muggens
04-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Hey young rogue, try and look for either of these piercers: Trakasaur's Tooth, Bone Razor, Kelorek`Dar Spine Razor, Crystalline Spider Fang.
Should get one of those for around 200-500p. Its best value for a rogue.

Amyas
04-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Crystalline Spider Fang are wonderful and proc at level one. A guildie gave me one to hook up a real life friend that just started playing. He was murdering mobs while I baby sat him on my druid =)

Kytross
04-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Wow! Glad I asked. Looks like I need to save up more bone chips, lol. Worth it though. All of those are amazing.

Negativ
04-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Will you be on tonight kytross?

Kytross
04-07-2017, 05:33 PM
I will be on and off tonight. Character's name is Sxxy. It was a gag name and now I don't want to go back and relevel. Not that 7 is particularly far along, but it's far enough.

Negativ
04-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Ok. My characters are in my sig. I have a crystalline spider fang you can have for free to get you started.

Kytross
04-07-2017, 06:30 PM
You are awesome! I will contact you tonight

Kytross
04-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Where do you want to meet up? I'll start the run

Kytross
04-11-2017, 09:19 AM
We are having the worst luck meeting up. You're such a great person, sorry about all this

Amyas
04-13-2017, 10:40 AM
/friend Amyas if you get me while im not neck deep in something i'll help you out.

Also if you want to change the name I can get you from level 1-10 really fast =P

Kytross
04-13-2017, 03:55 PM
I'll friend you when I get in tonight Amyas. I was on the cusp of 12 when I logged off.

I don't know about renaming. My druid is Lxxy. My cleric is Jxxy. My Necromancer is Kxxy. It's something I did in an MMO I joined late and couldn't get any of the names I liked.

I ended up randomly running into Negativ within an hour of the last post. Gave me the dagger and too much cash to buy armor with. I ended up level-ing my blacksmithing with it to make a full set of banded. I've got some left, I just need to do the research to figure out how best to spend it.

People on this server are generous. I'm definitely going to be paying it forward.

Amyas
04-14-2017, 11:41 AM
I'll friend you when I get in tonight Amyas. I was on the cusp of 12 when I logged off.

I don't know about renaming. My druid is Lxxy. My cleric is Jxxy. My Necromancer is Kxxy. It's something I did in an MMO I joined late and couldn't get any of the names I liked.

I ended up randomly running into Negativ within an hour of the last post. Gave me the dagger and too much cash to buy armor with. I ended up level-ing my blacksmithing with it to make a full set of banded. I've got some left, I just need to do the research to figure out how best to spend it.

People on this server are generous. I'm definitely going to be paying it forward.

Awesome welcome aboard bud =)