PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Grouping and Solo Locations 45+

zaneosak
04-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Prescursor: I am a level 45 cleric, almost 46.

--So during the week I can pretty much only solo because of time commitments with work. And 1 day a weekend I can play extended amounts of time, it sucks sitting LFG in COM for hours with no luck with the 1 day I can actually group, so I am looking for alternatives. Is there any other zones that might be less conventional that still have decent XP that people would actually group in? I have tried Guk but its hit or miss whether people are there, same with SolB. COM seems to be consistently populated but sometimes its so full that I can't find a group. What level can a cleric sneak into Old Sebilis? I feel like back in classic in it's live form I went rather early just because I was a cleric.

Also is there any good solo spots besides Oasis Spectres? I seem to be ok with them but they are heavily camped. 44 gives me the undead nuke for 580dd, so I would think options would be better but seems finding undead around that level is basically Spectres or Lower Guk frogs, which can be fine but a little dangerous and diffcult without clarity.

Any advice appreciated. I am willing to make my own groups if I can find a decent place to take them.

KEWLGET
04-05-2017, 02:54 PM
lower guk only thing i can think of for your level range w/ high amounts of undead mobs

Xekk
04-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Try the bottom of Kaesora. You will get a mix of Light Blues and Dark Blues.

xKoopa
04-05-2017, 04:50 PM
lguk is good, also feerott spectres are on 6 min respawn timers so even if you just camp one its pretty fast

mcoy
04-05-2017, 04:59 PM
lguk is good, also feerott spectres are on 6 min respawn timers so even if you just camp one its pretty fast

What this guy said. Also, if you /t me in game (I'll be on in about an hour) I'd be happy to show you one of my leveling spots.

Spyder73
04-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Pras Mcoy for rezzing me in LCY yesterday

DayForz
04-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Can confirm, Mcoy is awesome. The rez in HS on Monday was very appreciated!

Dreadlands has skeletons that might be of a suitable level, maybe a bit high. Plus there are usually folks lfg there.

mcoy
04-05-2017, 06:04 PM
:

Mzy12345
04-05-2017, 07:15 PM
McCoy is definitely the man. Was a huge help on my final epic fight.

mcoy
04-05-2017, 07:18 PM
OK I wasn't trying to derail this guy's thread. Back to solo cleric advice please =p

whippetofspades
04-05-2017, 11:57 PM
I wonder if you could try spectral keepers in TT. Wiki says they are 38-40, could lull and kill individually. Wizards though, so you'd have to be pretty quick on the stuns but it might work. Possibly too much effort/mana for the reward though.

Upside would be that it's close to CoM and Seb so if you solo with LFG up at least you're not wasting time sitting at a zoneline.

Swish
04-06-2017, 01:51 AM
I wonder if you could try spectral keepers in TT. Wiki says they are 38-40, could lull and kill individually. Wizards though, so you'd have to be pretty quick on the stuns but it might work. Possibly too much effort/mana for the reward though.

Upside would be that it's close to CoM and Seb so if you solo with LFG up at least you're not wasting time sitting at a zoneline.

I think they're near enough to one of those temple areas (that you hand in for the Seb key)... you can line of sight pull the casters so they don't stall and cast spells every few seconds :p

articnv
04-06-2017, 03:30 AM

They dispel..... there nto funt o palyw ith (

Swish
04-06-2017, 03:40 AM
There was a time when you could solo most hours in City of Mist on blue server (2013). Me and Tecmos both were soloing around the arena etc.

No chance of that now, though maybe on red <3

Crede
04-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Feerott specs if you're looking for an active camp. If that's camped head to lguk which I preferred anyway. I'd sit in the hand safe hall to med and then come out to kill lord hallway mobs all day. Pretty great exp, no pressure was hardly ever camped. Mobs would fall so quick, easy to stun the casters too.