PDA

View Full Version : summary April 4th, 2017

Cwall 146.0
04-05-2017, 12:14 AM
grats Ragnarok on Vindi, Tormax, Statue, and multiple more recruits, several of whom are people sick of Apex

grats Apex on yet another night of their entire guild being slaughtered and over a dozen members being suspended for breaking the rules right in front of multiple GMs

Ragnaros
04-05-2017, 12:20 AM
grats another victory for the good guys

snufzaimoverlord
04-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Man that Tormax kill was close I bet if you guys just had one more plate wearing basher (Drybone) log in during that we woulda wiped.

Oh well.

http://drybone.ytmnd.com/

grannock
04-05-2017, 12:34 AM
I bet drybone still got dkp tonight, amirite guys?

hagard
04-05-2017, 12:34 AM
jeezus yall still here

Tomm Selleck
04-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Man that Tormax kill was close I bet if you guys just had one more plate wearing basher (Drybone) log in during that we woulda wiped.

Oh well.

http://drybone.ytmnd.com/

Andrei Chikatilo
04-05-2017, 12:39 AM
good job big snufz

Beastagoog
04-05-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm not involved in all this business and don't really care for it; but Tune's a decent fellow for helping the server even tho it was very self invested ( but aren't we all? ).

The biggest issue in his guild was he tried to cater to the former Nilly boys and it was as obvious as fucking day light. Having Vapo's brother Capown screaming in TS at new players ( clerics who joined the server and making them quit because who wants to play a game with some raging psycho yelling at you, Mirkuls screaming in TS at new players because one of them asks "who are you?", Mirkuls telling everyone they should be level 60 or they don't raid and day in and day out showing up on a 55 cleric (people notice this shit) ) and thinking that's acceptable behavior just doesn't bode well with players.

Also the fact that all the Nilly rejects like HPT, Vapo, etc all came scrambling back was a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad move on his behalf because I personally know of atleast 5 people that refused to join his guild because of those connections.

Nilly left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, especially the generation of players I played with and people don't forget.

And look, most of those guys weren't even there to help him in this PvP battles they all dounced off/rmt'd off after getting loot according to what I heard.

I appreciate the time in had Apex when it first started but maybe next time don't let your pals slip on in when it's easy pixel flow time.

God Bless

Tomm Selleck
04-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Nilly left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, especially the generation of players I played with and people don't forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9tcA_AM4BE

Andrei Chikatilo
04-05-2017, 12:53 AM
I'm seeing a pretty savage Charles Dickins going down in Karl on leaderboard as well

Nyrod
04-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Banned

damn, real solid guy in game and on the forums

10/10 would listen again

TheBiznessTZ
04-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Banned

10/10 would listen again

Good thing he will be reincarnated into a forum poster stronger than before.

Tomm Selleck
04-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Banned

10/10 would listen again

that wasnt even his final form

Nyrod
04-05-2017, 02:03 AM
dont i know

fiegi
04-05-2017, 06:33 AM
thx i really appreciate these updates, kick starts my mornings

magician
04-05-2017, 09:44 AM
thx 4 update cwall preciate all the hard work you do

Stasis01
04-05-2017, 09:50 AM
It's OK guys I'm texting Sirken to remove our opposition, then we can raid Red99.

Pseudechis
04-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Oh Stasis....it's been a long week. Maybe stock to 3am sunday evenings....

MerkelMacron
04-05-2017, 10:09 AM
grats Ragnarok on Vindi, Tormax, Statue, and multiple more recruits, several of whom are people sick of Apex

Next time

just ask Sirken to summon the pixels

you guys give "uncontested" a whole new meaning

Pseudechis
04-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Next time

On the contrare you guys give contested a whole new meaning......all you did was dispell and train.....don't worry I killed you at least once in the last 48 hours. It was satisfying. My favourite part was 3 primate kills in 2 minutes on the alts who for some reason kept running underneath statue during the last fight. ...

Bhubbles
04-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Next time

You're right... I forgot about all of those APEX raids that resulted in a ton of yellow text followed by pixels. Oh wait..

Pseudechis
04-05-2017, 10:20 AM
The best part is mistMoore is gonna be booming as they relevel alts...

snufzaimoverlord
04-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Apex cliffnotes for those wanting to catch up.

"Lose pvp"
"Gets 3 Ragnarok toons suspended for dispelling raid mob in ToV while in range to 60"
"Laughs about it, declares victory"
"Lose pvp"
"Declares Ragnarok dead, 2 weeks tops"
"Lose some more pvp"
"Raid Sunday at 4am"
"Declare victory"
"Cyren rambling"
"Lose pvp"
"TMax alive, 2 pages of dead Apex in pvp"
"Declare victory"
"Lose pvp"
"Train Tmax around for 2 hours"
"Gm kills trainer"
"Tmax dies, 30 Apex unpluggers die."
"Dispell Statue"
"Get GM nuked"
"Statue dies"
"Declare Victory"

__For Chuck__

Zalaerian
04-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Thx Snufz. Need this to keep up

Eldini
04-05-2017, 10:58 AM
don't forget about the vindi, he was most generous.
it was hilarious to watch 30 apex unplug into their deaths in short successive order.

grannock
04-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Dont forget they got dkp for all of those victories. Value on that must be skyrocketing.

Terpuntine
04-05-2017, 11:11 AM
From what I understand Apex stopped using DKP for loot and are instead throwing pixels on the hillbillies in an attempt to keep them from quitting. 2 weeks and Cyren is cucking down to drunk Brobb and his boys.

Quil really got a ton of use out of that shovel so I'm sure it was worth it.

Any Apex members that are feeling slighted by your leadership please PM me on the forums for a <Ragnarok> guild tag.

Jazzy
04-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Forums so goog now

Tomm Selleck
04-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Forums so goog now

fiegi
04-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Apex cliffnotes for those wanting to catch up.

"Lose pvp"
"Gets 3 Ragnarok toons suspended for dispelling raid mob in ToV while in range to 60"
"Laughs about it, declares victory"
"Lose pvp"
"Declares Ragnarok dead, 2 weeks tops"
"Lose some more pvp"
"Raid Sunday at 4am"
"Declare victory"
"Cyren rambling"
"Lose pvp"
"TMax alive, 2 pages of dead Apex in pvp"
"Declare victory"
"Lose pvp"
"Train Tmax around for 2 hours"
"Gm kills trainer"
"Tmax dies, 30 Apex unpluggers die."
"Dispell Statue"
"Get GM nuked"
"Statue dies"
"Declare Victory"

__For Chuck__

Thanks

MEGANS LAW
04-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Thanks

how many dkp u earn chuck?

Runya
04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
From what I understand Apex stopped using DKP for loot and are instead throwing pixels on the hillbillies in an attempt to keep them from quitting. 2 weeks and Cyren is cucking down to drunk Brobb and his boys.

Quil really got a ton of use out of that shovel so I'm sure it was worth it.

Any Apex members that are feeling slighted by your leadership please PM me on the forums for a <Ragnarok> guild tag.

He should throw pixels at them.......was mostly the epidemic crew hanging around to disrupt....i think attacking with the 60's vs the 55's the better way. Is tstaffing the MT a better strat then attacking the one oor cleric? F Kael

Videri
04-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Forums so goog now

It's true. Very juicy and dramatic. Even when the bad guys win, I feel a dank chortle bubbling up in me. I can't believe it...I'm feeling schadenfreude...I'm appreciating drama between two groups of my friends...Red changed me.

Nyrod
04-05-2017, 06:15 PM
forums full of bullshit and spin, just ask me Tala, ill tell ya the truth, white knight to white knight.

KEWLGET
04-05-2017, 06:23 PM
so did you or did you not champion these new rules only to complain about them when you got shitstomped

Nyrod
04-05-2017, 07:17 PM
me? no, i cant remember the last time i petitioned or talked to a GM about anything happening in game except when i had an item poofed like in october last year?

did i enjoy getting mobs pelled by oor/in range characters ever? no.

did i want it bannable/suspendable? sure.

did i rejoice when Cylock announced that the rules changed so it was permissible to pell with "in range to pvp force"? no.

did i stay within said rule changes last night? yes.

did i get suspended? no.

am i complaining about that? no.

in the end, shits classic (or EMU classic) to a large degree GM involvement in GvG mass pvp has probably been mostly positive but historically its the negatives that people remember. i would have preferred that it was never allowed and or the slow was changed to disease ("shits classic, bro" as smedy would say) and no one be allowed to use pelling raid mobs in any instance. i had more fun loading in and bashing clerics than anything else.

god, im dumb, just realized who you are.

CYA

Gardur
04-05-2017, 07:45 PM
...Red changed me.

ONE OF US

KEWLGET
04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
god, im dumb, just realized who you are.

more powerful than ever before

Nyrod
04-06-2017, 03:37 AM
only kid on this server with any respect is the legend Inspire

lol @ ragnaros/colgate still behaving like 12 year olds (newsflash, it was only a few years ago for them)

well see this forum account last

SIKE

Smedy
04-06-2017, 03:45 AM

grats Apex on yet another night of their entire guild being slaughtered and over a dozen members being suspended for breaking the rules right in front of multiple GMs

did the grandmaster just come back in within 3 days of coming back taking over the uncontested blogquest of a server?

your dedication and deep knowledge of the elven simulator is impressive

KEWLGET
04-06-2017, 03:46 AM
i actually am not playing atm just leading up the shitpost division u feel

EQ fuckin sux

Smedy
04-06-2017, 03:47 AM
naw eq still the best mmorpg out there, all others have rules and limiations hardcoded into the game so you can't lock nerds out of content, feelsbadman

wipe it clean lets play this game again

KEWLGET
04-06-2017, 03:48 AM
i mean EQ is fine not 6 year old velious box w/ more skellingtons(humans) than players and GMs that don't know how PvP works

Smedy
04-06-2017, 03:51 AM
no argument there

Beastagoog
04-06-2017, 04:06 AM
wipe it clean lets play this game again

Yeeeeerrrpp

If only the listened to 95% of their pop and not the 4% that dont care and 1% that dont want a wipe.

What's that I hear? Everyone wants a wipe nawww this level 30 woodelf warrior that plays 3 hrs a week and put all starting points into charisma doesnt want a wipe so we gunna go with his views on this 1.

bestovv
04-06-2017, 04:54 AM
didn't even read the title of the thread where am i?

Ames1
04-06-2017, 05:15 AM
Hey bestow, just letting you know that I did not read your post. Good luck and god bless