PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to raise CoV faction

maxlaurent
04-03-2017, 04:14 AM
Hey all,

I’m gonna start working on my CoV faction to do the skyshrine quests for my 60 paladin.
I’d like to work on it mostly solo, what do u guys think would be the most efficient way to raise it ?
I know u can do it with low risk at GD, but would it be faster to go to Kael or WL to do so ? (more dangerous too I guess). Any tips I should know to raise this faction quick ?

Thanks for help,

NachtMystium
04-03-2017, 04:25 AM
Why would you want to do it solo when there are faction groups in WL all the time where you can just tag along and get hits in for faction?

Transylvania
04-03-2017, 10:22 AM
WL faction groups, GD Ring 10 wars, Kael Arena/plate cycle raids if guilded

Shodo
04-03-2017, 11:44 AM
For solo, just grind through the giants in iceclad. Fairly large number of them and they're low level.

kotton05
04-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Doing this solo sounds painful. Just tag mobs off the faction groups that exist in WL.

Panicsferd
04-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Like others have said, why would you want to do it solo when you can easily just tagged the mobs in the WL-Keal Zoneline, and every time I've been in WL there is always faction groups going on.

This is by far the easiest way to get your faction up for scowling to maxed ally, also it works on your coldain faction as well.

For me as an iksar necromancer (not sure if race/class makes a difference?) it took me one day 6 or so hours from going from dubious to maxed ally with CoV, I think it probably took maybe 2 or so to go from scowling to dubious - so I did a total of 8 or so hours to go from scowling to maxed allied.

Like I told fellow guildies and other people the named giants you want to kill are the toxomist and tombkeeper, they seem to give the bonus hits for CoV and possibly Coldain Factions.

But you will want to do the faction in WL sooner rather than later since it could be nerfed anytime now.

KEWLGET
04-05-2017, 02:50 PM
WL giants