PDA

View Full Version : Where does Jalek Icepaw spawn precisely ?

maxlaurent
04-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Hey all,

I know this guy spawns at Lower Dogs in Velketor but I've never seen him up.
So far, I've seen Khelkar Icepaw and Venar Icepaw but not Jelek Icepaw.
Could someone explain me in which room this guy spawns compared to Khelkar Icepaw's room (number 19 on p99 wiki map) ? And which mob is Jelek Icepaw's PH ?

Thanks for help !

SoekiWiz
04-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Jelek is the center spawn in the room of 4 on the ramp down opposite the ramp up to BM camp.

yyrkoon
04-04-2017, 09:37 AM
soeki, isn't it too hard to farm the BM camp in Velketor on your enchanter "Jigoku" and at the same time sell the loot on your boxed EC mule "Dowling"?

just wondering, that camp is pretty tough, i suppose it needs 100% attention no?

also, did you get an IP exemption or are using a VPN of some kind?

thanks 8)

SoekiWiz
04-04-2017, 09:47 AM
soeki, isn't it too hard to farm the BM camp in Velketor on your enchanter "Jigoku" and at the same time sell the loot on your boxed EC mule "Dowling"?

just wondering, that camp is pretty tough, i suppose it needs 100% attention no?

also, did you get an IP exemption or are using a VPN of some kind?

thanks 8)

http://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7524673

It's almost frightening how far up my ass your nose is. Curious, how's it smell down there buddy?

Let's see how your petition works out :) After it's resolved I'll post a nice little picture of us for you in RNF, even though nobody knows or cares who you are lol.

Edit: PS his name is Drowling, not Dowling. Additionally, my Enchanter's name is not a secret. It's in my signature. Excellent sleuth work though.

yyrkoon
04-04-2017, 09:51 AM
nobody said your enchanter's name was a secret

what was a secret though is that you were an everyday boxer

not anymore though now that you've been caught. hopefully GMs do review the logs and take appropriate action

feel free to post pictures of you and your dog or whatever you have in mind.

PS: your link is broken

SoekiWiz
04-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Sure isn't. Either way, very simple. Click your name, find all posts by you, laugh at how many times my name comes up.

No boxing here little guy <3 Can't wait to see what happens to you for RNF outside RNF and "crying wolf" :)

Sick burns doe. #tryhard

Spyder73
04-04-2017, 09:59 AM
I think we got us a thread boys

yyrkoon
04-04-2017, 10:14 AM
not ranting or flaming, asking a legit question.

anyway, you didn't answer - maybe you just didn't notice - my question: were you using a VPN or you've got an IP exemption? simply curious 8)

you said it was your roomate running the mule which was kinda hard to believe

SoekiWiz
04-04-2017, 10:29 AM

anyway, you didn't answer - maybe you just didn't notice - my question: were you using a VPN or you've got an IP exemption? simply curious 8)

It's not hard to believe at all, you're just a shit stirrer with a massive hard on for me. Apparently you're also a "red" player, so you log into blue cuz nobody likes you there either. lol.

Sure though, I'll bite. More fodder for the GM's to consider their source.

I rent to my buddy, basically just share the house, he has his own tv/internet. No VPN nor exemption.

I'm typically the one picking him up from work, so we're home about same time. Got an online biz we work on too, so while he's doing most of that he'll tab in and run my auctions, cuz eventually it's all his shit anyway.

Bailing on this abortion of a server when Agnar drops, he wants the Enchanter and a tank twink of some sort.

Go on, bring on the RNF content in the server chat thread. I'm sure this ends well for you. :rolleyes:

SoekiWiz
04-04-2017, 10:31 AM
You blue server nerds are ridiculous.

He's actually one of yours, you wouldn't know cuz he never tells anyone who he is. Captain Anonymous lmao

btw great job everyone derailing this guy's thread asking a simple question, to which he received a simple answer. #nailedit

Qtip
04-04-2017, 10:40 AM

Better question is who cares. Petition him and keep it moving.

Jaxon
04-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Don't quit prematurely. You can play Agnarr and farm Velks on P99 at the same time. I think they call this technique "boxing."

Rygar
04-04-2017, 04:30 PM
I seem to recall you made a rage post Soeki about how you were waiting on an IP exemption so you could have your girl play with you to show her this awesome game. Now its your roommate? I suspected boxing but never did any serious digging

SoekiWiz
04-04-2017, 07:17 PM
I seem to recall you made a rage post Soeki about how you were waiting on an IP exemption so you could have your girl play with you to show her this awesome game. Now its your roommate? I suspected boxing but never did any serious digging

Love to see that one.

Why don't you go do some "serious digging"?

Vexenu
04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
I rent to my buddy, basically just share the house, he has his own tv/internet. No VPN nor exemption.

I'm typically the one picking him up from work, so we're home about same time. Got an online biz we work on too, so while he's doing most of that he'll tab in and run my auctions, cuz eventually it's all his shit anyway.

LOL

Do you really expect anyone to believe this bullshit?

Boxing cover stories always amuse. But this is a particularly laughable piece of fiction. Thank you.

indiscriminate_hater
04-04-2017, 11:13 PM
I think we got us a thread boys

yyrkoon
04-05-2017, 04:08 AM
still hard to believe because you pretend your "roommate/girlfriend/colleague" runs the mule while you farm Velk.

but when i sent tells to your enc in velk and to the mule in EC, the enc quickly camped (without answering) while the mule started laughing at me, using the exact same vocabulary, semantics and interjections you use on the forums. i bet my dick you were the on mule typing at that point.

nobody believes your bullshit, it's clear that you were boxing and you are also extremely bad at making up stories to deny it.

kinda reminds me of that guy who actually posted a picture of him and his 2 year (or so) old son "playing" eq to try and save his banned for boxing ass.

good luck on agnar. nobody liked you here it seems.

yyrkoon
04-05-2017, 04:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jh3a1eD.jpg

yyrkoon
04-05-2017, 04:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rsVG3yQ.jpg

Lhancelot
04-05-2017, 04:34 AM
LOL

Do you really expect anyone to believe this bullshit?

Boxing cover stories always amuse. But this is a particularly laughable piece of fiction. Thank you.

Damn that's, sad. Lol dude got busted. Nice investigative work. :p

Egilmn
04-05-2017, 06:10 AM
It's not hard to believe at all, you're just a shit stirrer with a massive hard on for me. Apparently you're also a "red" player, so you log into blue cuz nobody likes you there either. lol.

Sure though, I'll bite. More fodder for the GM's to consider their source.

Bailing on this abortion of a server when Agnar drops, he wants the Enchanter and a tank twink of some sort.

Go on, bring on the RNF content in the server chat thread. I'm sure this ends well for you. :rolleyes:

Sounds like 100% mule/ec auction boxing. I guess it is a gray area since you have two IP's and no one can prove that you are using both, though. On that basis maybe it is legal until proven otherwise.

Comoc1
04-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Definitely a lie. No one could actually tolerate living with Soeki IRL.

Rygar
04-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Love to see that one.

Why don't you go do some "serious digging"?

Soeki I do owe you an apology, this was the thread I was thinking of:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255660&highlight=Exemption

Your avatars are very similar so that is what I was remembering.

Your roommate expansion does seem fishy, but I do apologize for my original comments nonetheless as they were not accurate.

Spyder73
04-05-2017, 04:55 PM
OP's web of lies is coming unraveled.

#StringHimUp

yyrkoon
04-06-2017, 03:47 AM
OP's web of lies is coming unraveled.

#StringHimUp

Not OP's. Soeki's.

yyrkoon
04-10-2017, 07:21 AM
I'll post a nice little picture of us

hey bud,

can we see that picture any time soon as promised ?

thank you 8)

Alanus
04-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Sounds like 100% mule/ec auction boxing. I guess it is a gray area since you have two IP's and no one can prove that you are using both, though. On that basis maybe it is legal until proven otherwise.

GMs can make them do certain movements on both chars simultaneously to determine if it's legit or not.

So if it's petitioned and they look into it, they'll figure out if it's legit or not