PDA

View Full Version : New to eq

robgs1990
04-01-2017, 08:49 PM
I used to watch my family play with jealousy(my cousin had it and I didn't) and I started a char but only got to lvl 12. This was years ago. I didn't play much then cause I simply didn't have access so one day I got to thinking I should give it a try and here I am. Ive been reading up but its still so much to do I don't know where to start so I've just been grinding in noobie zone qaynos as a driud. Bout to hit lvl 6 and not sure what to do next

Muggens
04-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Welcome to P99. Lots of noob stuff to do around the Qeynos area, and theres also a dungeon there called Blackburrow which is good(can turn in gnoll fangs to Captain Tillin in South Qeynos arena for great exp). If not you could always try and get a port out and head for say Crushbone. Good luck

Zoggren
04-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Go to Blackburrow! It's sooooo much fun. You will learn the fear of dying there for sure! Plus you will get your first stat item drops there and the gnoll fang quest can really get you great experience. I would look it up on the p99 wiki if I were you. After you max out there, you might want to try Oasis or look up other spots closer to Freeport. Good luck and hit me up in game if you want, name is Zoggren.