http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j157/Co114p53/Trans.jpg

Lostprophets
02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j157/Co114p53/Recruitmentmodule-1.jpg

HD Video (would put the video box in but it's not working here):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-wcXRtOpaA&hd=1

Hasbinbad
02-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Do you have the video where you guys took down Vox with 6 people?

Glitterati
02-07-2011, 07:43 PM
I have video of me using Glitch as a stripper pole ;)

Thetruth
02-09-2011, 07:07 AM
The truth is,

This guild was once a powerful guild. Forged under chaos it led to chaos. Now but a distance memory they are regathering forces. The future truth for this guild is uncertain. With Lost prophets and his horrible trolling rakkattackateering the truth will prevail.

gmuk
02-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Who would app to your shit guild of cry babies?

Your just going to teach your members to cry about people training in Sol B and everywhere else in Norrath.

I mean seriously guys.... you crying about Sol B trains makes me wonder what you guys will do when Dozekar/IB/VD stomps on your faces in when you attempt tranix!

Kthnxbye.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Who would app to your shit guild of cry babies?

Your just going to teach your members to cry about people training in Sol B and everywhere else in Norrath.

I mean seriously guys.... you crying about Sol B trains makes me wonder what you guys will do when Dozekar/IB/VD stomps on your faces in when you attempt tranix!

Kthnxbye.

The truth says,

You are far more a cry baby then anyone on these forums. You whine about others posting train threads about you. Yet you act like you don't care. I Find it ironic how you always tend to come back for more. The truth is you are a Anal retentive jewish puppy fornicator.

Edward
02-10-2011, 02:37 PM
The truth is,

This guild was once a powerful guild. Forged under chaos it led to chaos. Now but a distance memory they are regathering forces. The future truth for this guild is uncertain. With Lost prophets and his horrible trolling rakkattackateering the truth will prevail.

A powerful guild who killed bosses on a rotation? You should change your name to "The Bullshitter" You see how long they lasted once the rotation was lifted? DA put up a better fight than them anyday and thats pretty pathetic for that to be true. DIE JACOB!

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 02:45 PM
A powerful guild who killed bosses on a rotation? You should change your name to "The Bullshitter" You see how long they lasted once the rotation was lifted? DA put up a better fight than them anyday and thats pretty pathetic for that to be true. DIE JACOB!

The truth says,

Edward are you comming on to me doll?

Edward
02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
The truth says,

Edward are you comming on to me doll?

Nah, Edward cum is too much for you.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Nah, Edward cum is too much for you.

The truth is,

This is the truth.

Supreme
02-10-2011, 06:56 PM

lasted up until a few months ago actually...I left in October...rotation was lifted in March or April i believe...

What ingame name and guild are you with again?

h0tr0d (shaere)
02-10-2011, 07:01 PM
This is the Guild Discussion forum. Can we get some sort of action taken against the individuals who blatantly choose to post here as if it was RnF?

quido
02-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Do you have the video where you guys took down Vox with 6 people?

Hasbin it was like 12 people.