PDA

View Full Version : For the record

Retticus
03-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Rather discuss the situation in someone's guild recruitment:

Ragnarok attempted to train mobs AWAY to create a clear path for entire guild to run up to Apex guild at HoT zone out. A trainer died and the bulk of the train was let go on top of Ragnarok running through.

This hurt Ragnarok more than it hurt Apex.

Nobody was intentionally training. In fact, we were going out of our ways to prevent training in favor of clean Player versus Player combat.

Team Apex will spin it to invoke CSR involvement and punishment, but it should be very obvious if Cylock was watching us do the trial multi monk coordinated train-aways from entrance, what the intent was.

Also don't forget this is EverQuest. It's an open world game and that means shit happens.

DruidPorts
03-30-2017, 01:34 PM
I watched with bind sight and when Rag moved up and reached doze room area everyone halted cause a wurm was standing there.... Then seconds later everyone ran through it and many many more mobs. Thus the train was started.

Bombs
03-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Train!!! CHOO!! CHOO!!

Eslade
03-30-2017, 01:38 PM
LawyerQuest back in game.

Nice

Cymbal
03-30-2017, 01:39 PM
so... u admitted to training,

all i got out of that

Jeni
03-30-2017, 02:08 PM
I watched with bind sight and when Rag moved up and reached doze room area everyone halted cause a wurm was standing there.... Then seconds later everyone ran through it and many many more mobs. Thus the train was started.

The wurm mentioned started moving and the raid thought it had been picked up by the pull team and started to move forward. We probably need less petition quest involving cylock since you guys hid behind mobs to avoid pvp and we did everything we could to limit the number of mobs involved. Pvp in eq is going to have some mobs. This wasn't grab everything and dump it on the enemy and run in and clean up more of us died trying to promote pvp and get to you then the other way around.

Multiple innocent people were suspended for bad calls. While it's easy to ignore them when it benefits you eventually a gm will make another bad call which doesn't benefit you. Fandango getting hit with a suspension when mobs reset on him inside the Zoneout room etc.

Tldr: less whiny bluebie quest and more pvp.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 02:11 PM
News Flash: Mobs got involved in a zone with 10000000 mobs with huge aggro

Kirban
03-30-2017, 02:21 PM
News Flash: Mobs got involved in a zone with 10000000 mobs with huge aggro

Doesn't make it ok to train. While being a decent idea in "theory", too easy for anything to happen to cause trains.

While this is a pvp server, it doesn't mean doing anything it takes to get to the pvp.

Other/safer option would have been to clear.

That being said. Has been fun past few days pvping!

Pseudechis
03-30-2017, 02:32 PM
No dragons died in the making of this PVP. Important to note.

dis_mornin
03-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Doesn't make it ok to train. While being a decent idea in "theory", too easy for anything to happen to cause trains.

While this is a pvp server, it doesn't mean doing anything it takes to get to the pvp.

Seriously? This coming from you?

Never understood the lawyer questing from some people.. people that cry about trains and get staff involved probably identify as a woman irl

Kirban
03-30-2017, 02:47 PM

Never understood the lawyer questing from some people.. people that cry about trains and get staff involved probably identify as a woman irl

I'm just saying, if you make trains legal then I'm down. No one is better than me.

But currently it's not.

Kirban/Speedd

Bombs
03-30-2017, 02:52 PM

Rustled because his guild got owned and did it wrong

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Rustled because his guild got owned and did it wrong

Ragnarok Goal: Deny Content.
Mission Status: Accomplished

Apex Goal: Kill Dragons.
Mission Status: Failed.

Pseudechis
03-30-2017, 03:05 PM
@Heartbrand is dozekar still up?

Gzaz
03-30-2017, 03:05 PM

I will train you because it feels good

Orajel
03-30-2017, 04:32 PM
It was recorded .. pure and simple good call by gm. 2 clerics and a few monks lead the charge Clerics got to raid then DA'ed and stood there monks stood there then Fd'ed at the zone out when mobs caught up. Then started attacking ppl after the mobs dropped on us trying to get yt's. I'm surprised more of you didn't get popped with the suspension hammer. Learn to pvp with out training nuff said

dinnerrollofdoom
03-30-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm just saying, if you make trains legal then I'm down. No one is better than me.

But currently it's not.

Kirban/Speedd

As someone who has to deal with this bastard on live, can confirm.

HippoNipple
03-30-2017, 05:28 PM
Ragnarok Goal: Deny Content.
Mission Status: Accomplished

Apex Goal: Kill Dragons.
Mission Status: Failed.

Hopefully this is just political posturing to seem like the cool and normal guild and not the real goal because every guild with these intentions fizzle out quick. It doesn't take too many pixel drops for Everquest mongoloids to get jealous, bitter and throw a fit.

AzzarTheGod
03-30-2017, 05:33 PM

Told u its the fake speedsz it's a fraud who bought the accounts and downloaded some fanboy velious kill screenshots the original posted.

People still have their head up their ass LMAO

AzzarTheGod
03-30-2017, 05:35 PM
As someone who has to deal with this bastard on live, can confirm.

*shilling intensifies*

bigjerry
03-30-2017, 05:41 PM
*shilling intensifies*

just mention the record & they come to correct it

Stasis01
03-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Better clean it up.

Smedy
03-31-2017, 01:44 AM
lawyerquest is the worst type of quest, lets wipe it clean and have no rules next time

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2017, 02:17 AM
lawyerquest is the worst type of quest, lets wipe it clean and have no rules next time

Sirken has spoke on it (back before Daybreak shut down the box) along with Rogean and nilbog on his podcast.

They believe a no rules server would be a huge failure and acknowledge very few people had fun on Sullon Zek, in the grand scheme of things. Which is true. It was the least successful PvP box.

Stuff like dispelling mobs should be legalized, so should training, but there should be a hardcap on how long you can do these things for to keep it fair. That way nobody gets banned, and if a disruption force wants to take away maybe 3 hours from someone they are legally allowed to attempt to do that. If the raid force survives past the PvP disruption period, they win the chance to engage without fear of interruption.

Makes the most sense to me, a balance between no rules and rules-- allowing no rules for a certain period of time should cut down petitions because people will abide by the system.

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2017, 02:22 AM
tldr; call it PvP Disruption Variance

Allow no rules for a set period of time. Cut down petitions, cut down disgruntled bitter players.

I'd be surprised if this didn't work and people didn't enjoy that system. 3 hours of pvp variance might be too little though for big nights.

Not the best idea maybe as outlined here, but I think some partial legalization of disruption makes sense.

grannock
03-31-2017, 03:07 AM

Right, at that point our train away failed and we all had to book to the zone. You guys were set up shop on the zone out. Pretty sure its been known for 18 years that zonelines are prone to trains.

Is your argument that i am not alowed to try and make it to the zone out? Thats not gonna hold up in court kid.

B4EQWASCOOL
03-31-2017, 05:44 AM
tldr; call it PvP Disruption Variance

Allow no rules for a set period of time. Cut down petitions, cut down disgruntled bitter players.

I'd be surprised if this didn't work and people didn't enjoy that system. 3 hours of pvp variance might be too little though for big nights.

Not the best idea maybe as outlined here, but I think some partial legalization of disruption makes sense.

Whoever petitions on Red should be transferred to blue immediately because that's where whiny little bitches are who report people.

Retticus
03-31-2017, 02:37 PM
Thx4comment tiny suit

TheDuck
03-31-2017, 05:24 PM
picked up the train, didn't run it to the zone out just cause i knew they where going to try to nail anyone that was simply trying to zone out.

i don't know if they nailed anyone for simply zoning a train, but if they did i feel bad for them. sucks. some people just don't know what to do when they have a train on them.