Nyrod
03-30-2017, 05:16 AM
autism

derpcake
03-30-2017, 05:19 AM
i need a tag pls

Orajel
03-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Doze may live.. Atleast the ban hammer hit its mark on faesun and the other ppl that trained and pelled... Loved it

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 07:09 AM
yikes d00d

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 07:27 AM
the raid concluded somewhere between hour 10 and hour 12

dozekar lives

derpcake
03-30-2017, 07:49 AM
thx 4 update, was wondering but never worried

discordkitty
03-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Doze may live.. Atleast the ban hammer hit its mark on faesun and the other ppl that trained and pelled... Loved it

Kirban
03-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Dozekar lives
True Story I hear.

You have <Apex> vs. Dragons + <Ragnarok>.

And I think while we can all agree that <Ragnarok> didn't do so well yesterday in the pvp, <Apex> didn't so well in the pve.

I've gone thru the leaderboard, sorting out the bindrushing/nakeds worth 0 pts. And it ended up being about 22 YTs for <Apex> and about 15 for <Ragnarok>.

In the end, who won? I'm not certain... <Apex> thinks they did because they forced <Ragnarok> to plug/log off. <Ragnarok> (Yollo) claims victory because they were able to bindrush/dispel Dozekar (and with the assistance of Hekktor<Apex> training us lol).

I personally am glad Gongshow and friends are back. It's certainly been fueling more pvp lately, and while it would be nice if we could eliminate the training/dispelling, I guess that's part of it since no one likes losing.

Kirban/Speedd

Pseudechis
03-30-2017, 09:53 AM
^TLDR. Dozekar and all other ToV dragons live. Vulak hasn't died in 4 months.....DKP is a failed loot system that limits recruitment.

Retticus
03-30-2017, 10:05 AM
nooo

http://i.imgur.com/PX1rXY7.gif

I got u

Retticus
03-30-2017, 10:08 AM
True Story I hear.

You have <Apex> vs. Dragons + <Ragnarok>.

And I think while we can all agree that <Ragnarok> didn't do so well yesterday in the pvp, <Apex> didn't so well in the pve.

I've gone thru the leaderboard, sorting out the bindrushing/nakeds worth 0 pts. And it ended up being about 22 YTs for <Apex> and about 15 for <Ragnarok>.

In the end, who won? I'm not certain... <Apex> thinks they did because they forced <Ragnarok> to plug/log off. <Ragnarok> (Yollo) claims victory because they were able to bindrush/dispel Dozekar (and with the assistance of Hekktor<Apex> training us lol).

I personally am glad Gongshow and friends are back. It's certainly been fueling more pvp lately, and while it would be nice if we could eliminate the training/dispelling, I guess that's part of it since no one likes losing.

Kirban/Speedd

Hey speedsz 👋

http://i.imgur.com/ZHmugMlh.jpg

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 10:10 AM
That comment about the DKP system would be true if..

There were infinite item slots to bid my infinite DKP on.

Sadly there are not, and there's a line for everything.

Getting Loot is as simple as getting in line.

Prior to <Epidemic> joining us there was a 6 week waiting period to get a Dain Head.

How long have you cucks been in <Thunderdome> and recieved 0 Dain Heads or any other Velious loot for that matter?

You sound upset you're not in line for anything. (understandable)

You can keep coming at us, but we'll always get more loot than you do. Your time is well spent, and you have so much to show for it I'm sure.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 10:14 AM
DKP without decay on a static box [i.e. no new content that high DKP rollers need to churn through their DKP on] is a failed system.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 10:18 AM
You sound upset you're not in line for anything. (understandable).

the entire reason you're so bitter toward empire is because we woke the sleeper shortly after you started playing and in that time, did not give you a sleeper's tomb key over the clerics, bards, and warriors we keyed to ensure that we could actually kill the warders

Kirban
03-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Hey speedsz ��

http://i.imgur.com/ZHmugMlh.jpg

Oh hey! Man, that camp was so clutch. On my screen it actually had a hit go off at the same time.

Kirban/Speedd

Heebo
03-30-2017, 10:38 AM
You can keep coming at us, but we'll always get more loot than you do. Your time is well spent, and you have so much to show for it I'm sure.

Archived

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:42 AM
Couple good saved quotes in the hopper atm

Should make for a 4/5 Cwall collage thread that goes on for 20 pages in a few months

awfal
03-30-2017, 10:55 AM
Dozekar lives

UPDATE

we are now on hour 14 of the Ragnarok CR from TOV.
corpses are scattered throughout TOV entrance, west, and hot; most of them with pve res timers which indicate players dying while attempting to train, suicide to mobs to avoid YT, and/or general ineptitude as players do not know zone layout.

Palemoon
03-30-2017, 11:00 AM
Need xp loss on pvp death back. At least LaMort paid in xp for his bind rushing manastone days. Now? broken system.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
UPDATE

corpses are scattered throughout TOV entrance, west, and hot; most of them with pve res timers which indicate players dying while attempting to train, suicide to mobs to avoid YT, and/or general ineptitude as players do not know zone layout.

Logged on this morning, took approx 3 minutes to zone into ToV, type /corpse, loot, and hammer out.

Thanks for update

magician
03-30-2017, 11:14 AM
UPDATE

thanks for contrib therman

Retticus
03-30-2017, 11:45 AM
Oh hey! Man, that camp was so clutch. On my screen it actually had a hit go off at the same time.

Kirban/Speedd

Lol that's funny. Twice last night I had things happen to me when I was already loading on my screen. Drybone harmtouched me when it showed me loading/ zoning first and I had gotten rooted by someone else when it showed me loading/zoning. So yours would be the 3rd time same night lol.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 11:56 AM
the entire reason you're so bitter toward empire is because we woke the sleeper shortly after you started playing and in that time, did not give you a sleeper's tomb key over the clerics, bards, and warriors we keyed to ensure that we could actually kill the warders

Let me put it this way..

It took me more than 2 years cumulative raiding to NOT get an AoN with the dominant raid guilds.

When it only took me 3 months to get one in <Apex>. This also includes other top end Velious loot that would have otherwise been denied me based on maining a Shadowknight. (not essential for raiding, but a fine addition for contested pvp)

Efforts were not sufficiently rewarded elsewhere. It's not that I all of a sudden got better. It's not because the pixels were suddenly uncontested either. Nobody contested <Empire> for shit.

I took a small break, came back after Velious launch (you can only raid the peak for so long without going insane which many of you veterans now are) and there was nothing a Shadowknight could do to get loot in <Empire> besides be Weta.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 11:57 AM
in short PRAS DKP.

Pseudechis
03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
The rustle is real....

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
empire/holocaust did not even exist for 2 years in its entirety

you're comparing a year of kunark era fear to a year of velious era fear

idk what is wrong with your brain but your memory is severely fucked

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 12:04 PM
I was in Nihilum - you can recall the length of other peoples wedding vacations but don't remember a dominant raid guild before Holocaust or me being in it?

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 12:05 PM
what does nihilum have to do with it

jesus waking the sleeper really did a number on you

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 12:08 PM
Oh I don't know because I'm including it in my two years of cumulative raiding, and I was raiding with many of the same people in <Holocaust> and even <Empire>. Raiders gonna raid.

Why do you keep referencing waking the Sleeper, the warders have nothing I even want and Primals still drop each week - I could care less about the Sleeper - I watched him kill Yelinak was pretty neat.

Deillon
03-30-2017, 12:10 PM
Logged on this morning, took approx 3 minutes to zone into ToV, type /corpse, loot, and hammer out.

Thanks for update

Saw Checkraise furiously running towards mobs with an OT hammer equipped trying to avoid pvp after he accidentally unplugged last night.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 12:11 PM
i had nothing to do with nihilum

neither did empire

seek help

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 12:11 PM
in short PRAS DKP.

http://imgur.com/a/AC1Mj

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 12:12 PM
gonna go sit out with terp now RIP

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 12:16 PM
It's all the same. Bloomin Onions and loot council bullshit.

Still swingin on the Gongshow nuts.

later nerd.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 12:18 PM
what

SamwiseRed
03-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Sleeper woke on double digit pop emulated server. Very important moment.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:09 PM
IT CHANGED MY LIFE

Kirban
03-30-2017, 01:25 PM
Sleeper woke on double digit pop emulated server. Very important moment.

I was there!

Kirban/Speedd

Gzaz
03-30-2017, 03:09 PM
what

Can I loot a primal

Platexchange
03-30-2017, 03:59 PM
Can I loot a primal

Jesus someone get this man a primal, he's starving!!! <3 always

Deillon
03-30-2017, 04:07 PM
hammer out.

Thanks for update

Sounds about right.

Stasis01
03-30-2017, 05:59 PM
I remember a 7 hr vs raid where some cucks called sirken to save them.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 06:07 PM
no one else does

Stasis01
03-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Be honest could ur ego survive what happened to gongshow yesterday?

Retticus
03-30-2017, 06:26 PM
What happened? Someone died to PvP on a PvP server? Daaaaaaaaaang

Retticus
03-30-2017, 06:26 PM
Stasis whispers his discipline messages in real life, that's why he connects his ego to his EverQuest account

Stasis01
03-30-2017, 06:28 PM
I pvp irl u guys player vs pizzas

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 06:49 PM
i don't know i've died in mass pvp before and it had no emotional effect

Aesop
03-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Yeah Drybone's tiny little ego can't handle a death everyone knows this. Good thing his boy Sharknado is willing to fall on the sword for him

Damn
03-31-2017, 02:04 AM
Let me put it this way..

It took me more than 2 years cumulative raiding to NOT get an AoN with the dominant raid guilds.

When it only took me 3 months to get one in <Apex>. This also includes other top end Velious loot that would have otherwise been denied me based on maining a Shadowknight. (not essential for raiding, but a fine addition for contested pvp)

Efforts were not sufficiently rewarded elsewhere. It's not that I all of a sudden got better. It's not because the pixels were suddenly uncontested either. Nobody contested <Empire> for shit.

I took a small break, came back after Velious launch (you can only raid the peak for so long without going insane which many of you veterans now are) and there was nothing a Shadowknight could do to get loot in <Empire> besides be Weta.

Does an aon make your harm touch do more damage?

Maybe after 2 years in dominant raiding guilds you would have the self awareness to see that you not having an aon and having to purchase one with dragon kill points(LOL) was because you literally mouse click harm touch and life taps before plugging after one dispell

Andrei Chikatilo
03-31-2017, 02:20 AM
well looks like Symbiotic is right

good thing that changes 7 hours straight of stalling every raid mob

Aesop
03-31-2017, 02:20 AM
pretty sure both Useful and Flozilla would find a way to kill Symbiotic in a 1v1 despite the huge gear gap.

Terpuntine
03-31-2017, 02:54 AM
To be completely honest Symbiotic you didn't get as much loot because you were a whiney bitch all the time. Not to mention being a very below avg player overall.

grannock
03-31-2017, 03:13 AM
Let me put it this way..

I got the last aon in empire and i had huge raid attendance for all 8 or whatver months we were in velly, your nuts to think u deserved that aon, or the one that burt got right before me.

Tomm Selleck
03-31-2017, 03:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w1VHzfg.png

Tomm Selleck
03-31-2017, 03:39 AM
i FUCKING QUIT

Symbioticforks
04-01-2017, 08:14 AM
To be completely honest Symbiotic you didn't get as much loot because you were a whiney bitch all the time. Not to mention being a very below avg player overall.

I got more loot than Squats, and everybody on the server loves that guy. We had the same RA, are you gonna call him a whiney bitch too?

You're not even calling me an Average player? FUCK!

Seriously though, when it came to PVE in <Holocaust> I felt I performed very well. Otherwise I would have been one of the half dozen Shadowknights that we had in the guild who never tanked anything. On the contrary I tanked pretty much everything, and often alternated with Weta. I asked questions, min maxed gear, and was so bad at what I did I got used every raid.

Speaking of below average, with the size of <Empire> everything you did was sloppy. i.e. Failing Ring War 10 with 90+ players. Whiping on Dagarn all the fucking time. Whiping to Cazic Thule because you didn't understand how to kill it without losing most the raid. The average skill level of most of <Empire> was garbage. Eight bags no pumice bad.

Having played an important and very rewarding role in <Apex> getting the guild to where it is today, I would like to say I'm probably better than you think I am. You're just surprised and upset with me for not wanting around round of your bullshit Kool-Aid.

Onigumi
04-01-2017, 09:03 AM
I got more loot than Squats, and everybody on the server loves that guy. We had the same RA, are you gonna call him a whiney bitch too?

Seriously though, when it came to PVE in <Holocaust> I felt I performed very well. Otherwise I would have been one of the half dozen Shadowknights that we had in the guild who never tanked anything. On the contrary I tanked pretty much everything, and often alternated with Weta. I asked questions, min maxed gear, and was so bad at what I did I got used every raid.

Speaking of below average, with the size of <Empire> everything you did was sloppy. i.e. Failing Ring War 10 with 90+ players. Whiping on Dagarn all the fucking time. Whiping to Cazic Thule because you didn't understand how to kill it without losing most the raid. The average skill level of most of <Empire> was garbage. Eight bags no pumice bad.

Having played an important and very rewarding role in <Apex> getting the guild to where it is today, I would like to say I'm probably better than you think I am. You're just surprised and upset with me for not wanting around round of your bullshit Kool-Aid.

Nope, hes right on the mark, surprised it wasn't said sooner. A DKP guild is the place for you. you're not going to do well in a loot council guild on everquest

Symbioticforks
04-01-2017, 09:10 AM
It was never said, because it was never true. No examples, no reasoning, just bitter man children who can't be bothered structuring an argument.

ylarik24
04-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Wipe not whip God damn

Pseudechis
04-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Having just recovered from sigificant eq induced aspergers in zek season 2 I can see the signs Symbiotic. Take it from me find an outdoor hobby for a few months and then come back and play with some friends. It'll make the game a lot more fun!

Cwall 146.0
04-01-2017, 03:46 PM

nerve struck

Terpuntine
04-01-2017, 04:10 PM
was too easy

necro316
04-01-2017, 04:51 PM
think people saw this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29i6oSoLqiQ

and realized theres some people ya just cant help

Jeni
04-01-2017, 05:01 PM
I always forget how much of a god Beastagor is at PvP thanks for linking this video again.

Jeni
04-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Sadly if he tried to do that today he would get suspended for causing intentional exp loss to a monk who didn't know how to feign to a couple frogs.

shokar
04-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Was gunna compliment the goog too but Jeni beat me to it. Will just call symb a butterbrain warmbody career loser instead.

Pseudechis
04-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Beastagoor has killed me. I'm not ashamed.....

AzzarTheGod
04-01-2017, 06:20 PM
That music kicked fucking ass. gr8 editing too props to whoever produced that.

Andrei Chikatilo
04-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Didn't read that or any posts quoting it.

Empire was sloppy but got it done every week.

Remember when Empire announced they were no longer a dragon slaying guild? Me either.

Your momma a fat bitch and u a fat bitch.

vouss
04-01-2017, 07:59 PM
@Azzar I produce my own videos I took lessons in Smedy Spielbergs Academy of Garage Box Filmography

necro316
04-01-2017, 08:21 PM
cool how about trimming ur eyebrows ?? he he

vouss
04-01-2017, 10:41 PM
im 45 years old and work at a factory

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Having just recovered from sigificant eq induced aspergers in zek season 2 I can see the signs Symbiotic. Take it from me find an outdoor hobby for a few months and then come back and play with some friends. It'll make the game a lot more fun!

Are you kidding shit just finally got good. Minimal raiding followed by mass pvp, sign me up.

necro316
04-02-2017, 03:30 AM
"mass pvp" is one way to put it

id say its more like 1 side having an insurmountable lead over the other force, followed by one sided beat downs

apex is just walking punching bags at this point

necro316
04-02-2017, 03:33 AM
UPDATE --- 4/2/17

Weta faces a full Apex 'PvP ass-fucking squad' and comes out on top

this shits ova

RIP da soiv

Nyrod
04-02-2017, 04:29 AM
lol you guys are delusional, cringing hard

Nyrod
04-02-2017, 04:29 AM
blogging about it

necro316
04-02-2017, 04:47 AM
lets break it down

Apex has no enchanter. They don't have a single play making enchanter. Raptures are non existent, forget about stripping buffs etc.

Monks...2? Awfal and Jjlent...

Rogues...1? Deetz coz hes got gear? Assuming he isn't following Gongshow around with a bow. But ya really got no rogues, when is the last time one of them have gotten a kill on an assist train, or gotten a kill solo. Essentially you have only Deetz. lets keep it real

Warriors....0? A couple decked out PvE wars that have no jousting ability. Monster is -almost- okay, I suppose

Rangers ... 1 windstriker in Quil and then Ldaan? luv ldaan but yea

wizards...a small collection of the most mediocre warm bodies to ever grace the box, besides Kram there ain't a good player in the bunch

then ya got a couple decked out shadowknights. OH GOD, once an hour they can do some damage. After that it's nothing.

healers ? keep it 100, shamans? do you even have one in your guild besides Mortii? not even trollin. Cleric? HARD, HARD cringe. As druids go...yea nothing to note

then ya got Grixus carryin yall as much as he can, bless his heart but he's only one man

now let's compare leadership. In Apex, you got Drybone, who 7 years into red99 doesn't know about casters standing on top of the fear Portal. On the other side you got Gongshow, who...............literally hasn't lost a Mass PvP fight since....fall 2014?

there is genuinely no way for Apex to compete in any sort of even contest. Ya gonna need an overwhelming number of players( you don't ).

necro316
04-02-2017, 04:50 AM
that deserves it own thread

LostCause
04-02-2017, 06:13 AM
yea he lost the pvp fight for almost 3 years into the server when he joined nilly god bless tho lots of love don't even play so i could give a fuck lesss.

anyway fuck off back to blue nobody.

bestovv
04-02-2017, 03:40 PM
didn't read but im here to rep ragnarok