PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks for a fun week!

titanshub
03-29-2017, 10:08 PM
*To start off with I just want to say that I'm worried I can't even post this here because the forums are so toxic at times. If I could ask one favor it would be that if this thread gets nasty and needs to be moved to RNF then please just delete it instead.

**This thread is not about A/A, raid suspensions, or drama.

I just wanted to issue a big thanks from Kittens for both a fun and friendly week! If there were problems or conflicts then I certainly wasn't aware or involved in any of them. Kittens teamed up with Divinity and Paradigm Shift for a Velkator kill, engaged Fright too early and heart breakingly wiped at 30%, hung around for a while to kill terror and finally got our first fear golem, and we also tracked and killed a horrible sea dragon named faydedar.

So before you read all the stuff about how this and other player made agreements have failed horribly, please remember that these sorts of agreements really do benefit the server and help to make it a better, friendlier, less toxic place. I really hope that some of the other smaller guilds had as much fun this week as we did.

BONUS PIC:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/172072480926597120/295681818080968706/Fright.jpg

This is from the ill-fated Fright fight.

Stay great P99!

Unclebulgaria
03-30-2017, 12:32 AM
Congratulations to Kittens, Divinity and Paradigm Shift. Nice work!

articnv
03-30-2017, 01:23 AM
Congratz glad u gusy had fun trackign is fun :)

EQBallzz
03-30-2017, 10:14 AM
It was fun racing you in Fear to get Fright. You guys got engaged first and we tried to stay out of your way even though it was a bit chaotic with mobs running everywhere. When you guys wiped and we got the kill you guys were nothing but cool about it so huge props to you guys on staying classy regardless of the outcome. Glad you were able to get Terror. Fright was our first Fear golem as well.

<3 Kittens

kgallowaypa
03-30-2017, 10:20 AM
*To start off with I just want to say that I'm worried I can't even post this here because the forums are so toxic at times. If I could ask one favor it would be that if this thread gets nasty and needs to be moved to RNF then please just delete it instead.

**This thread is not about A/A, raid suspensions, or drama.

I just wanted to issue a big thanks from Kittens for both a fun and friendly week! If there were problems or conflicts then I certainly wasn't aware or involved in any of them. Kittens teamed up with Divinity and Paradigm Shift for a Velkator kill, engaged Fright too early and heart breakingly wiped at 30%, hung around for a while to kill terror and finally got our first fear golem, and we also tracked and killed a horrible sea dragon named faydedar.

So before you read all the stuff about how this and other player made agreements have failed horribly, please remember that these sorts of agreements really do benefit the server and help to make it a better, friendlier, less toxic place. I really hope that some of the other smaller guilds had as much fun this week as we did.

BONUS PIC:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/172072480926597120/295681818080968706/Fright.jpg

This is from the ill-fated Fright fight.

Stay great P99!

Sad that someone who had a great time has to be afraid of the forum plague as if they are going to come to their house and shove their neckbeard down their throat. Good for you man you had a good time, by this time you should know who to put on your /ignore.

Pras

pogs4ever
03-30-2017, 10:30 AM
It was fun racing you in Fear to get Fright. You guys got engaged first and we tried to stay out of your way even though it was a bit chaotic with mobs running everywhere. When you guys wiped and we got the kill you guys were nothing but cool about it so huge props to you guys on staying classy regardless of the outcome. Glad you were able to get Terror. Fright was our first Fear golem as well.

<3 Kittens

lol, yah it was rough lessons learned for sure, but all in good fun :)

Syrie
03-30-2017, 11:39 AM
When you step back and look at it, this server is packed to the gills with quality people, friendly guilds, and general goodwill amongst players.

I read these forums like anyone else; and of course you see the steaming pile of toxic posts and typical asshattery that comes with frustrated people sitting behind a veil of anonymity. Many times, the negative sentiments seem to outnumber the positive. It takes just one or two dove-brains to successfully rain on an otherwise fun parade.

However, when I'm playing - I encounter a vastly different ratio of personalities. For every terd I encounter, I've had great times with three or four positive people. I see people sharing camps, sharing gear, sharing jokes, offering advice, and generally having a fantastic time in this elf-sim designed to be entertainment, and not a second shitty job you get to stress and rage over.

Bottom line: Kittens happen to be just one of many groups on this server trying to have fun, laugh out loud, work together, and score some rewards. I love reading respectful threads like this one, and honestly wish people took more time to post all the positive things they see - to balance out the horseshit which normally gets center stage.

Serious props to all involved, let's do things like this more often.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaNmtzT.jpg

Swish
03-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Why can't the server be more like this all of the time? Grats to all the guilds having fun this week...especially to anyone who's still leveling and starting to see how fun raiding can be.

Munkh
03-30-2017, 12:44 PM
I for one am glad to see guilds working together to accomplish tasks for their members. It's great!

skarlorn
03-30-2017, 02:50 PM
congrats, looks fun despite the ogre in the pic

Sadiki
03-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Saw an ogre in Kittens. Got his attention. He purred at me.

10/10 guild

Pyrrhica
03-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Grats Kittens on your success this week. Was a lot of fun knocking out Velketor with you guys!

mgellan
03-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Grats to everyone who got to experience some new content!!

Regards,
Mg

Nightbear
03-30-2017, 05:33 PM
Had fun racing you guys on Terror :)

titanshub
03-30-2017, 07:29 PM

<3 Kittens

Yes, we couldn't have lost to a classier group of players. Congrat's on your golem! I heard a rumor it dropped puppet strings :D

everquest555
03-30-2017, 07:38 PM
servers fun when raiding!