PDA

View Full Version : 80%

Pages : [1] 2

heartbrand
03-29-2017, 12:09 AM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cwall 146.0
03-29-2017, 12:48 AM
terp and i are working dilligently on an application system on the Ragnarok website for the members of Apex who are interested in a more formal approach to abandoning the sinking ship that is Apex

although, i know some of you have already swung on over after that nasty beatdown tonight, so that avenue is available as well

shokar
03-29-2017, 01:37 AM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but i'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time. Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.'

grannock
03-29-2017, 01:54 AM
This shit talk thread is really subtle, i barely found it.

Aesop
03-29-2017, 02:19 AM
The prophet Fandango tried to warn y'all but y'all didn't heed his warning.

Cylock
03-29-2017, 02:59 AM
I heard Apex won round 2. I only watched the first round when Rag curb stomped Apex.

Need verification on these claims.

Cwall 146.0
03-29-2017, 03:02 AM
definitely not

Nyrod
03-29-2017, 03:05 AM
lol

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2017, 03:16 AM
lol

*nervously laughs and shoves fistfull of opioids into mouth*

derpcake
03-29-2017, 03:20 AM
I heard Apex won round 2. I only watched the first round when Rag curb stomped Apex.

Ragnarok went from 35/32 to 67/37 (http://www.r99pvp.com/showguild.php?g=Ragnarok) overnight.

Aesop
03-29-2017, 03:25 AM

If Grixus vs Semmy counts as round 2, then yes.

shokar
03-29-2017, 03:34 AM
If Grixus vs Semmy counts as round 2, then yes.

lol

Ragnaros
03-29-2017, 07:28 AM
mmmm

Pseudechis
03-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Have we heard from apex propaganda team yet?

HookrsNBlow
03-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Beastagor, Gongshow, Cwall vs Cyren and the brain melted morons

wonder who wins this one

Retticus
03-29-2017, 10:03 AM
Ragnarok went from 35/32 to 67/37 (http://www.r99pvp.com/showguild.php?g=Ragnarok) overnight.

http://imgur.com/xVUI3rS.gif

Heebo
03-29-2017, 10:37 AM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jazzy
03-29-2017, 11:06 AM
My purple armor pants used to turn a deep shade of brown whenever beastagor entered my zone

I shall pray for you Apex

Zalaerian
03-29-2017, 11:15 AM
Only the duke or maybe Lite could postpone the inevitable fall of Apex and we got back to aimchat running this box

Quil
03-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Only the duke or maybe Lite could postpone the inevitable fall of Apex and we got back to aimchat running this box

It was one fight of us zoning into 40 bones. Glad you guys are back. Hope the PvP continues!

Heebo
03-29-2017, 01:38 PM
It was one fight of us zoning into 40 bones. Glad you guys are back. Hope the PvP continues!

http://i.imgur.com/TU7BV2H.png

Gardur
03-29-2017, 03:19 PM
When the guide drops the biggest bomb in the thread

B4EQWASCOOL
03-29-2017, 04:00 PM

When you spam-kill AFKs, that happens.

pathetic

heartbrand
03-29-2017, 04:30 PM
When you spam-kill AFKs, that happens.

pathetic

The 30+ kills during the mass PVP were AFK? Gotcha.

HookrsNBlow
03-29-2017, 04:34 PM
hey guys im not tiny suit

*continues to act like him*

Tassador
03-29-2017, 04:37 PM
I am glad you all playing again, but still reserve my right to say the server fucking sucks mainly because it's stale as shit.

Wipe it down.

B4EQWASCOOL
03-29-2017, 05:17 PM
hey guys im not tiny suit

*continues to act like him*

2 people act similar so they must be the same person.... lol

Stay away from logic, moron. You're gonna hurt yourself.

HookrsNBlow
03-29-2017, 05:25 PM
somebody is mad that he's farmed a server uncontested for months.... just to get owned

B4EQWASCOOL
03-29-2017, 05:53 PM
somebody is mad that he's farmed a server uncontested for months.... just to get owned

You assume a lot. Yet, you know nothing.

Just go back into your hole and ask mommy for some tendies.

heartbrand
03-29-2017, 05:55 PM
You assume a lot. Yet, you know nothing.

Just go back into your hole and ask mommy for some tendies.

sounds like a great quote about urself

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2017, 05:57 PM
2 people act similar so they must be the same person.... lol

Stay away from logic, moron. You're gonna hurt yourself.

i went from nirgon to syft,

we aren't exactly dealing with scientists

Orajel
03-30-2017, 06:29 AM
Loved the pvp tonight and all the 50+ ragnarok corpses everywhere in tov and out side.. Also what 3-4 banned chars for training/zone disruption. loved ithope you continue to come. Nexttime i hope they blanket ban or do what they (gm's) have been saying they will do. equal punishment for the leadership roles int eh guild for scummy actions

AzzarTheGod
03-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Were any bans handed out for zone disruption alone? Or was it all training.

In the past, it was brought up pre-Velious regarding Golem Wands specifically. It was never ruled on afaik.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 06:51 AM
definitely not

You have 60 corpses, 5 suspensions, and Gongshow dead Day 2.

Camp <Apex> couldn't be happier with how badly you handled things today.

Unadorned Plate Breastplate
Unadorned Plate Legs
Unadorned Plate Bracer
Unadorned Plate Boots
Unadorned Plate Helm x2
Unadorned Chain Legs
Unadorned Chain Sleeves
Unadorned Leather Breastplate
Tattered Silk Sleeves

Amazing HoT RNG / DKP awarded / complete allied corpse recoveries.

Ragnaros
03-30-2017, 07:18 AM
You have 60 corpses, 5 suspensions, and Gongshow dead Day 2.

Camp <Apex> couldn't be happier with how badly you handled things today.

Unadorned Plate Legs
Unadorned Plate Bracer
Unadorned Plate Boots
Unadorned Plate Helm x2
Unadorned Chain Legs
Unadorned Chain Sleeves
Tattered Silk Sleeves

Amazing HoT RNG / DKP awarded / complete allied corpse recoveries.
yeah man you cant convince me that 60 people are satisfied for raiding for 8 hours and getting HoT rots LOL the tells from you guys were priceless
get used to it, you are done killing mobs on this box.

MerkelMacron
03-30-2017, 07:18 AM
Loved the pvp tonight and all the 50+ ragnarok corpses everywhere in tov and out side.. Also what 3-4 banned chars for training/zone disruption. loved ithope you continue to come. Nexttime i hope they blanket ban or do what they (gm's) have been saying they will do. equal punishment for the leadership roles int eh guild for scummy actions

Who are the one's who got the Bann-Hammer?

stayed up late for pvp, only got trained twice

good to see Cylock as the new sheriff in town

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 07:22 AM
You have 60 corpses

false

5 suspensions

false

Gongshow dead Day 2.

true, but dozekar isn't

Camp <Apex> couldn't be happier

i'm sure you guys are just thrilled to raid for upwards of 10-12 hours and get:

Unadorned Plate Legs
Unadorned Plate Bracer
Unadorned Plate Boots
Unadorned Plate Helm x2
Unadorned Chain Legs
Unadorned Chain Sleeves
Tattered Silk Sleeves

almost two years into velious

Smedy
03-30-2017, 07:30 AM
gongshow ded?

welp its over, shut it down

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 07:34 AM
gongshow sacrificed himself to ensure that 50-60 apex would not slay any dragons on this day

Samaritan
03-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Symbiotic biting the hand that fed him for so long?

Bold move, Symb.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 08:35 AM
If by fed you meant starved to death, sure.

http://i.imgur.com/3PRXGBt.png

This perfectly illustrates the downsides of a loot council zerg.

Welcome back Gongshow hope your guild implodes ;)

Beastagoog
03-30-2017, 08:39 AM

lol old greybeard

10 velious weapons on 90-95% ra, I think I deleted like 3 of em rofl

I think jeni did a loot comparison and like 3 months after I had quit my RA still pushed me on to his lists lol

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 08:40 AM
I don't think you understand that graph because it actually shows many warm bodies who out performed their expected loot ratio based on raid attendance as opposed to elite aim chat pals with high loot vs raids.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 08:48 AM
Though I guess it's not too surprising that a high school drop out turned professional roadkill cleaner is unable to discern the graph.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 09:03 AM
Yeah there were "weapon collectors" for sure.

There was also favoritism and collusion between the officers to ensure they got what they wanted before anyone else. In addition if you mained something that was not needed for progression your chance at meaningful loot was abysmal.

I worked hard in <Empire> and was rewarded with scraps.

I worked hard in <Apex> and was rewarded with the Lions share.

For character progression in Velious these are the only two choices there have ever been. Should another guild arise that can reward my efforts sufficiently, that is where I will be. If <Ragnarok> was the place to be, I'd already be there.

hint : but I'm not

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 09:16 AM
So empire rewarded those who were essential to continued progression over those who were not in the early stages, got it.

The rest of your post is dumb. The graph you quoted shows the opposite of your claim. People like Gyno with a very high raids attended number did very poorly in terms of loot output as did Gaping and Weta all supposed officers/aimchat core. Gongshow is basically right in the middle of the line. A truly corrupt council would have numerous outliers that were "loot council pals" yet the only huge outlier is Burt, a warrior.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 09:18 AM
loot council progression based guild awards loot around a combination of player merit and how useful the loot is on the given class

DKP based guild awards loot entirely around time spent on everquest

wow, you're really onto something here

i'm glad that you found a suitable home for your high playtime shadowknight

Beastagoog
03-30-2017, 09:36 AM
I can't speak for the 6 months of empire after I left but considering the #'s of people there, 60-70 at the start the loot was distributed fairly well.

I think the only dodgy call I saw was Thrilla getting yelinak gloves with basically next no RA and it was like the 4th/5th yelinak kill and those knights/caster were thirsty for yelinak's head.

( I don't think he even had the faction at the time, and probably hasn't even turned them in till this day).

Utanven getting an AoN in Tempest was by far the most horrific decision I seen in any guild (sorry blue and cyren, much love) , there was literally 10 people at that raid ( pretty much everyone there ) that deserved that over him. He'd been to about 2-3 fear raids, while others had endured almost a month of fear raids and 0 AoN's drops. I think at the time he'd been in the guild for 2 weeks too. vrs everyone elses 6-8 weeks.

It caused alllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of people to be pissed off, especially the next day when word filtered thru to the those that weren't there that this blow in got rewarded so highly. it was the catalyst to the AoN frenzy weeks which got worse, and worse esp. when I eventually got one too.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 09:53 AM
Thrilla was rewarded for his high RA through Kunark I believe with nothing to show for it

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 09:59 AM
Progression? That's your reasoning? God you're dumb.

It doesn't take using a loot council with 90 players to progress through Velious. You just steamroll essentially everything.

Gyno's accounts were likely to get banned for RMT (so him not giving him much makes total sense)

Weta is one the nicest most humble dudes on the box (so him not taking much makes sense, and what he did take was absolute best in slot)

I was usually raiding on a cleric or a bard, but still get fucked because I main a Shadowknight? Really instills brand loyalty. I was main tanking most of the Holocaust Kunark content prior to coming back into <Empire> not taking anything, just doing my part for a very long time. Came back into a dogshit system, where the essentials got showered and everyone else largely went ignored. If you were below the line, I might have actually taken you seriously.

Deillon
03-30-2017, 10:03 AM
Gyno was regularly afk in the corner alt tabbed watching and linking chaturbate in TS. I'm guessing aimchat knew he would always swing from their nuts so they didn't need to shower him with pixels.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:09 AM
How many PoM cards does Cyren accept for raid loots? I knew how many for Gongshow.

Could also use some #'s for the Apex comparable Burt/Biggie payment plans for people trying to choose sides here.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Progression? That's your reasoning? God you're dumb.

It doesn't take using a loot council with 90 players to progress through Velious. You just steamroll essentially everything.

Gyno's accounts were likely to get banned for RMT (so him not giving him much makes total sense)

Weta is one the nicest most humble dudes on the box (so him not taking much makes sense, and what he did take was absolute best in slot)

I was usually raiding on a cleric or a bard, but still get fucked because I main a Shadowknight? Really instills brand loyalty. I was main tanking most of the Holocaust Kunark content prior to coming back into <Empire> not taking anything, just doing my part for a very long time. Came back into a dogshit system, where the essentials got showered and everyone else largely went ignored. If you were below the line, I might have actually taken you seriously.

i see this is a sensitive topic for you

you came back to everquest months into the expansion when everything was on farm wanting to gear out a shadowknight (?)

yeah no shit we showered the essentials; the guild simply did not operate without them

(you were not an essential, therefore you did not get showered)

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:18 AM
How many smaugbux/cards to become essential? Let's say I want a bracer of speed from Dozekar. I'd like to compare Cyren prices to your previous ones.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 10:19 AM
if we're using a 1:1 ratio of smaugbux to cyren buck$, i'd say about 450 smaugbux

Beastagoog
03-30-2017, 10:20 AM
Gyno was regularly afk in the corner alt tabbed watching and linking chaturbate in TS. I'm guessing aimchat knew he would always swing from their nuts so they didn't need to shower him with pixels.

He is a funny guy, and this is true to a T. Very afk.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 10:21 AM
I just remember when Omai came back with 0% RA for 3 months and sniped an item off Vulak over everyone else who deserved it because it was "his one specified item" he wanted off Vulak as an "officer reward" that he was allowed. I think it was supposed to go to Saibor otherwise?

Letsjoe grabbing a Sceptre of Destruction for his ranger as the guild dissolved was pretty cringe too.

Fandango and other people would complain so much about loot, they were often rewarded with it just to shut them up for awhile. (loot council for the win)

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:21 AM
if we're using a 1:1 ratio of smaugbux to cyren buck$, i'd say about 450 smaugbux

coupled with the fact he's one of the most annoying people to ever draw breath...

I'm saying go with Ragnarok then

Deillon
03-30-2017, 10:25 AM
He is a funny guy, and this is true to a T. Very afk.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed gynos rants and ramblings in TS l and miss his obnoxious voice. But as far as "progression" goes he was next to worthless.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 10:29 AM
I just remember when Omai came back with 0% RA for 3 months and sniped an item off Vulak over everyone else who deserved it because it was "his one specified item" he wanted off Vulak as an "officer reward" that he was allowed. I think it was supposed to go to Saibor otherwise?

Letsjoe grabbing a Sceptre of Destruction for his ranger as the guild dissolved was pretty cringe too.

Fandango and other people would complain so much about loot, they were often rewarded with it just to shut them up for awhile. (loot council for the win)

omai never took a 3 month break followed by a vulak loot

letsjoe was probably one of the top 3 essentials that had been around since day 1 and also had a very, very low amount of loot for his playtime and usefulness to the guild; that being said, rangers get more use out of a sceptre of destruction than almost any other class

fandango was a longtime member that was also one of our most active players and active pvpers

you're taking shots at the absolute worst people to criticize about a loot council; you actually sound insane right now

Heebo
03-30-2017, 10:34 AM
Holy shit, symbiotic having a full scale meltdown over internet armor

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Letsjoe is top 5 all time in no particular order

snufzaimoverlord
03-30-2017, 10:39 AM
O shit, someone is getting close to me in DKP, better wait till they are offline then call a 3am Royals raid (for earned dkp).

Sounds legit, would like to see a graph of Tune's doze/Vulak items compared to other people who have been in Apex as long.

"flies off to hogwarts to level 14 more guild rogues"

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:41 AM
Another point scored for Ragnarok by Big Snufz

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 10:48 AM
i see this is a sensitive topic for you

you came back to everquest months into the expansion when everything was on farm wanting to gear out a shadowknight (?)

yeah no shit we showered the essentials; the guild simply did not operate without them

(you were not an essential, therefore you did not get showered)

With 90 people nothing is essential. There will always be enough people capable of playing the right characters to kill anything in Velious. (but if you really want to go there) I played an essential class on the majority of all raids.

Speaking of gear.. I could take gear on a Potato and it wouldn't matter. Your Shadowknight argument makes no sense. For some reason they awarded Bards gear, because landing Fufils and going AFK requires best in slot gear? You try telling <Ragnarok> they can't take gear on any character they want and they'll flip to <Apex> faster than you can say "welcome back Gongshow, I'm ready to cling to your nuts".

I should have gone AFK in the corner with Salaryman on my Shadowknight. The outcome would have likely been the same. Instead I was an idiot pulsing bard songs, and doing my best in the heal chain on a cleric. The fact that this was the reality of things outlines the flaws in how gear was awarded in <Empire>

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:50 AM
You're right but Apex was many more fgts in it

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Snufz is also right. Both sides full of belligerent fgtry, with Ragnarok having way, way less annoying retards in it. Case closed.

Eslade
03-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Fukin nerds

Beastagoog
03-30-2017, 11:08 AM
I really hope y'all come to Pantheon when it launches, be great fun.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 11:13 AM

Since you seem to know how long exactly was that break?

rangers get more use out of a sceptre of destruction than almost any other class

More than Monks or Warriors, I don't think so. They have no way to deal with the agro it creates. Otherwise it just gives 50 mana to the Ranger the other classes can't use.

fandango was a longtime member that was also one of our most active players and active pvpers

Yeah I know buddy, we got awarded our SoW swords the same day in VP. Before he took his "vacation" from Everquest everyday was filled with his constant moaning for any given pixel he thought he could convince the officers to give him. (give or take a Snitzle or two) A fine mascot at best.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 11:16 AM
With 90 people nothing is essential. There will always be enough people capable of playing the right characters to kill anything in Velious. (but if you really want to go there) I played an essential class on the majority of all raids.

Speaking of gear.. I could take gear on a Potato and it wouldn't matter. Your Shadowknight argument makes no sense. For some reason they awarded Bards gear, because landing Fufils and going AFK requires best in slot gear? You try telling <Ragnarok> they can't take gear on any character they want and they'll flip to <Apex> faster than you can say "welcome back Gongshow, I'm ready to cling to your nuts".

I should have gone AFK in the corner with Salaryman on my Shadowknight. The outcome would have likely been the same. Instead I was an idiot pulsing bard songs, and doing my best in the heal chain on a cleric. The fact that this was the reality of things outlines the flaws in how gear was awarded in <Empire>

you seem to have missed the idea that we leaned in favor of putting gear on relevant classes

i would prefer not to gear out your worthless shadowknight over people who play useful classes and/or didn't skip all the growing pains to jump on the farm status gravy train

sorry that it emotionally scarred you

i'm not in ragnarok, nor do i play everquest, but it is all very amusing to watch

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 11:19 AM
SoD value to Warrior is diminished on this box since aggro is irrelevant with Mallets, leaving better weapon options to be used for tanking.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Since you seem to know how long exactly was that break?

More than Monks or Warriors, I don't think so. They have no way to deal with the agro it creates. Otherwise it just gives 50 mana to the Ranger the other classes can't use.

Yeah I know buddy, we got awarded our SoW swords the same day in VP. Before he took his "vacation" from Everquest everyday was filled with his constant moaning for any given pixel he thought he could convince the officers to give him. (give or take a Snitzle or two) A fine mascot at best.

omai got married and took a two week break for his honeymoon

rangers get the most value out of the stats, and monks get the most value out of the proc; again, terrible example of a loot complaint

fandango deserved every pixel

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 11:44 AM
It was definitely Omai, I recall it being way more than 2 weeks though. There were lots of confused and unhappy people as to why someone with low RA was getting Vulak loot. Kind of a what have you done for me lately thing maybe.

The Ranger can't deal with the proc, so he's dead. They don't need to maximize mana their total mana makes no difference you buff and have a shitty heal. You'll do more damage with Claw of Lightning / Baton of Flame on a Ranger (better ratios and you'll stay alive) SoD has an MR proc that's highly resisted and serves no purpose other than getting you agro. Mallets are awesome, but burning through them isn't. For holding agro or when dealing with trash and NOT burning Mallets - nothing beats an SoD.

fandango deserved every pixel said no one ever.

Pseudechis
03-30-2017, 11:52 AM
Best part about the graph is Nakor Here. I got lots of mI'd range ToV items. I never wanted BiS. I was happy with a solid 6khp 1300ac warrior. I identified the items to achieve his where I was against the least competition because I knew my RA was limited due to work and family commitments. Loot council was 95% of the time fair. I would of liked an st key and primal is last thing I really want.

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
omai's honeymoon was 2-3 weeks, i'm sorry that's so hard to swallow

at no point ever did i say SoD was a good PvE weapon for a ranger

there are many better procs for raw aggro than SoD on this server, such as blind whip and infestation

you need to take a step back and think about what you're actually getting so upset about

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 12:05 PM
you need to take a step back and think about what you're actually getting so upset about
EVERQUEST

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:11 PM
I don't play everquest cause I'm a pixel fiend you stupid faggits. I play it cuz I love my pals.

-gyno

Deillon
03-30-2017, 12:15 PM
I don't play everquest cause I'm a pixel fiend you stupid faggits. I play it cuz I love my pals.

-gyno

Says one of the biggest rmters the server has ever seen. Lol

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 12:16 PM
why don't you ask cyren what happened to bubs?

Deillon
03-30-2017, 12:18 PM
why don't you ask cyren what happened to bubs?

I could care less. Simply stating that if someone doesn't care about pixels why pay real life money for them?

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Says one of the biggest rmters the server has ever seen. Lol

Tbqh, gave most of all those pixels away. And for the record, never sold 1 item rmt. Was 100% buying.

Reason why: I like having fun with my pals and don't need to sell pixels to pay rent like Cyren did for his shadow knight bubs.

Also you're a cuck.

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:19 PM
I could care less. Simply stating that if someone doesn't care about pixels why pay real life money for them?

To have fun in the game instead of camping items for 200 hours you stupid Nigerian fuck

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 12:19 PM
because hes scrooge mcduck

Deillon
03-30-2017, 12:20 PM
Tbqh, gave most of all those pixels away. And for the record, never sold 1 item rmt. Was 100% buying.

Reason why: I like having fun with my pals and don't need to sell pixels to pay rent like Cyren did for his shadow knight bubs.

Also you're a cuck.

LOL buying pixels proves my point bro. I'm cucking because I didn't answer gongshows batphone? Thanks for the gear when I started out here pal. Appreciate it.

Wonder how many RL $ that mrylokar bp and rogue epic cost you

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 12:21 PM
emotions running high in apex

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 12:22 PM
im retarded

yes, yes you are

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:24 PM
LOL buying pixels proves my point bro. I'm cucking because I didn't answer gongshows batphone? Thanks for the gear when I started out here pal. Appreciate it.

Wonder how many RL $ that mrylokar bp and rogue epic cost you

33 level 60s, about 7 aons, about 1.5 million plat, untold numbers of pixels ? Over several years? About 6k

Big whoop, I wipe my ass with 6k.

I'm sorry if people are so poor they have to camp an item for 50 hours instead of paying some basement dwelling mutant like cure 20 dollars for it.

I might make a return to red99 and just rmt the entire fucking box to give it all away.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:26 PM
60 bucks or spend however many hours that would take farming cyclops island in OOT

tough one

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:27 PM
Buhbuh went Buhbye

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:27 PM
60 bucks or spend however many hours that would take farming cyclops island in OOT

tough one

It's a no brainer. Raid pixels especially I didn't care about.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:29 PM
You got back room backstabbed on your 10th ring.

Still not worse than playing with Cyren aka Cyren the Cuck

http://i.imgur.com/M22rq05.jpg

Retticus
03-30-2017, 12:31 PM
To defend gyno because he's a god damn American Hero, he never sold shit. He bought items because he earns enough through his career to justify using his disposal income over hours invested. He also snitched on himself when his seller tried to black mail him and didn't give a shit because he's not a loot whore.

Now let's look at Sharknado (cyrens third monk). He's unemployed and rmt sells to pay his bills. He's also your officer ​and loot council.

Quite the difference.

magician
03-30-2017, 12:39 PM
hey this thread gettin juicy

thx 4 comments

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:43 PM
You got back room backstabbed on your 10th ring.

Still not worse than playing with Cyren aka Cyren the Cuck

http://i.imgur.com/M22rq05.jpg

I didn't care. At the time I had 2 personal life crisis that sent my playtime to zero. I'd still help all those people get coldain rings. The journey with ur pals is reward enough.

Platexchange
03-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Can't wait for pantheon where we all get a chance to shine. Poor pvp server has no clue what it's in for

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:45 PM
Yeah a bunch of dumpster scum that will get banned

Might make people mad for a while tho

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:46 PM
I didn't care.

Neither did they!

Budum tss

Deillon
03-30-2017, 12:51 PM
Lol thread is bumping. Lots of people advocating and admitting to rmt good read

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:56 PM
Because both sides are dirty rotten and filthy like I said.

If you wanna raid with some annoying cuck over scumchat, knock yourself out.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 12:57 PM
omai's honeymoon was 2-3 weeks, i'm sorry that's so hard to swallow

at no point ever did i say SoD was a good PvE weapon for a ranger

there are many better procs for raw aggro than SoD on this server, such as blind whip and infestation

I just don't remember the length of anyone of my elf pals holidays or vacations, seemed queer that you would.

They didn't afford a Letsjoe a Tolan's to go with his Earthcaller? Seems DEX is your main concern, because again Shovel is legit as fuck. Grissle was a character he took gear on I almost never saw that wasn't essential for raiding. It's nice that worked out for him to some degree.

Damage delay on those other weapons will still have SoD maintaining better agro. Prior to and after a proc the SoD will easily make up the difference with raw physical damage.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 12:58 PM
You're right and that makes the next couple months of 7+ hour raid target stalling even better

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Some people are only giving Ragnarok a few weeks.

I think they'll last at least until the next World of Warcraft expansion, depending on who's suspended at the time.

heartbrand
03-30-2017, 01:03 PM
Some people are only giving Ragnarok a few weeks.

I think they'll last at least until the next World of Warcraft expansion, depending on who's suspended at the time.

If you're giving us till the next Expac then I have good news, that's prolly 18 months away.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 01:05 PM
You're looking down the barrel of 3 months minimum of this shit, they're sick

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:06 PM
What else is Vulak gear good for, fuck. I'm down.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 01:09 PM
Looting it off your corpse after you get trained and are mad as fuck.

This entire war in ToV is going to be rule lawyering and trying to fraps shit.

Some rule was made up where you can't attack feign deathed players, no one even the staff probably remembers.

Meanwhile, spring is coming for the normies with paychecks to spend on enjoying life.

Retticus
03-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Letsjoe played enchanter and clerics and coh mage with 100 Ra and almost uncontested play time. He also asked for the least I think. Him and I have our diffences but can't argue that.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:13 PM
Yeah putting yourself in harms way (sneakng through mobs) shouldn't make you PvP immune until you get clear. Turning on and off PvP immunity via training into mobs and hitting feign death - that's FUNCOM levels of pvp autism.

Got warned once for sniping dudes with a crossbow up on a ledge, because it wasn't easily accessible by normal means (because running up a hill is just too hard) and therefor I was exploiting terrain. What?

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 01:14 PM
Maybe he coulda got more if he came and went as other games came out, RMT'd with Cyren and was an extremely confrontational raging idiot. Who knows.

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Letsjoe played enchanter and clerics and coh mage with 100 Ra and almost uncontested play time. He also asked for the least I think. Him and I have our diffences but can't argue that.

Toxic neckbeard aye.

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 01:19 PM
Yeah putting yourself in harms way (sneakng through mobs) shouldn't make you PvP immune until you get clear. Turning on and off PvP immunity via training into mobs and hitting feign death - that's FUNCOM levels of pvp autism.

Got warned once for sniping dudes with a crossbow up on a ledge, because it wasn't easily accessible by normal means (because running up a hill is just too hard) and therefor I was exploiting terrain. What?

No one ever said the rule, or this post ever made sense

God bless u my son

Symbioticforks
03-30-2017, 01:20 PM
Daddy?

Andrei Chikatilo
03-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Call him up and tell him how proud he should be of your 9+ hour Dozekar stall

Cwall 146.0
03-30-2017, 03:23 PM
I just don't remember the length of anyone of my elf pals holidays or vacations, seemed queer that you would.

They didn't afford a Letsjoe a Tolan's to go with his Earthcaller? Seems DEX is your main concern, because again Shovel is legit as fuck. Grissle was a character he took gear on I almost never saw that wasn't essential for raiding. It's nice that worked out for him to some degree.

Damage delay on those other weapons will still have SoD maintaining better agro. Prior to and after a proc the SoD will easily make up the difference with raw physical damage.

so claiming omai took a 3 month break followed by a vulak loot did not happen? and it's queer that i know he took a 2 week break without a vulak loot immediately after? what?

SoD has arguably better stats, but joe didn't want a tolan's; i would have had no problem giving him one too if he asked since he almost never asked for loot and was at almost every single raid... ever

no, you're actually just wrong

Samaritan
03-30-2017, 03:27 PM
LilGyno is the Red 99 kingpin, no doubt,

Tomm Selleck
03-30-2017, 03:49 PM
did dazed get a hold of symbiotics forum accnt?

AzzarTheGod
03-30-2017, 05:28 PM

letsjoe was probably one of the top 3 essentials that had been around since day 1 and also had a very, very low amount of loot for his playtime and usefulness to the guild; that being said, rangers get more use out of a sceptre of destruction than almost any other class

you're taking shots at the absolute worst people to criticize about a loot council; you actually sound insane right now

Just took a bunch of drugs and still don't get the connection between 2 of the top pvpers with the highest playtime in the guild getting priority on loot.

Joe is also triple OG and if that isn't good enough then 100% RA for years with ench/clers might do it if you aren't completely insane

retroactively reward him with 5 loots in Ragnarok, stat

HippoNipple
03-30-2017, 06:05 PM

You are over analyzing a loot council decision based on stats and usefulness for a class way too much for someone that prefers DKP that disperses loot with 0 consideration to any of that.

Also does your graph showing loot drops per raid attendance give any weight to the value of the items looted? If not you are retarded and a little bitch for crying over loot. If it does you are still a little bitch of crying over this loot.

bigjerry
03-30-2017, 06:20 PM
lol imagine being in a guild with a "loot council" damn dudr

bigjerry
03-30-2017, 06:21 PM
this content is hard eq is hard we need a "loot council" to make sure we allocate our pixels strategically

Pikrib
03-30-2017, 06:26 PM

-gyno

https://i.imgur.com/Q7XKcIx.png

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 07:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Q7XKcIx.png

Dude uncalled for. Please apologize.

jestingoff02
03-30-2017, 10:50 PM
I am glad you all playing again, but still reserve my right to say the server fucking sucks mainly because it's stale as shit.

Wipe it down.

Aesop
03-30-2017, 11:00 PM
Instead I was an idiot pulsing bard songs, and doing my best in the heal chain on a cleric.

It's probably hard because ur doing both at the same time.

necro316
03-30-2017, 11:57 PM
I will not apologize for stocking my coffers while in Empire

norrath belongs to no one, i'l take my pixels anyway I can get em

maybe Empires system was not perfect, but a zero sum DKP system with no decay or depreciating is a ridiculous system. The oldest players get on top and stay on top. They get all of their finest pixels and don't drop down the list at all. I've been the beneficiary of this in other games and it's clear to see it ain't fair.

funny how symbiotic gets mad about one corrupt system because he didn't benefit

but he praises a different corrupt system because he does benefit

really calls into question any integrity the guy claims to have

necro316
03-31-2017, 12:10 AM
lol symbiotic also came back maybe 60% thru velious. His first raid was our first completed ring war. He also got loot that raid. Wow, getting loot on your first raid back after.....4-6month break? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM where have I heard this one

also, Empire kept it real. What did you possibly need new items for Symbiotic? You literally never attended a pvp encounter nor sought out pvp by yourself. You farmed goblin earrings in warslick woods and ya did a couple ring 9 stuff by yourself. You don't need any raid loot to do this stuff, was really just no reason for you to get an item. You also had a morose attitude during your time in Empire. Ya really didn't bring much to the table, ya played a cleric for the last couple months in Empire and got a couple pixels for it. Seems fair to me.

your only redeeming quality is that Squats comes with you. If not for Squats I don't really see why ya deserve anything

HippoNipple
03-31-2017, 12:23 AM
funny how symbiotic gets mad about one corrupt system because he didn't benefit

but he praises a different corrupt system because he does benefit

really calls into question any integrity the guy claims to have

He even said himself he hated Empire because he got no pixels but now he loves the current system he is in because he gets the lion share, meaning someone else is getting fucked.

necro316
03-31-2017, 12:39 AM
having a hearty chortle here

what the fuck would Symbiotic do with a primal? that's about as useful as a tit on my elbow

it would never actual help you with anything, it would never be the difference in anything you do with your time on Norrath

grannock
03-31-2017, 01:07 AM
Dkp systems are really hard to manage, i put up with that shit for 2 years in vanilla wow. Loot council overall did a good job. Near the end it got messy cause everyone knew it was comin to an end, no avoiding that.

Tbh the real reason empire burned out was because we had no competition and no fights. If there was an actual contesting guild it would have been much more fun for those first 8 months of velly.

HippoNipple
03-31-2017, 02:09 AM
Dkp systems are really hard to manage, i put up with that shit for 2 years in vanilla wow. Loot council overall did a good job. Near the end it got messy cause everyone knew it was comin to an end, no avoiding that.

Tbh the real reason empire burned out was because we had no competition and no fights. If there was an actual contesting guild it would have been much more fun for those first 8 months of velly.

This server has a revolving door of 100 raiders with 10 people that fight over leading the 100 raiders. It doesn't matter what the guild tag is there will never be long term competition here.

Aesop
03-31-2017, 02:16 AM
One Guild to rule them all, One Guild to find them,
One Guild to bring them all and in the red server bind them,
In the land of Norrath where the pixels lie.

Beastagoog
03-31-2017, 02:19 AM
One Guild to rule them all, One Guild to find them,
One Guild to bring them all and in the red server bind them,
In the land of Norrath where the pixels lie.

Pixels are the satiate for the soul.

TheBiznessTZ
03-31-2017, 07:26 AM

You're a sick fuck symb. I can't believe you still have that graph I made over a year ago. And it's not 100% accurate but I did my best. You got the pixel brain rot. I'm going to do my best to convince gongshow to make sure you guys never see sleepers again. Cause I know how bad you crave a primal bow. You disgust me.

Beastagoog
03-31-2017, 08:54 AM
Can't wait for pantheon where we all get a chance to shine. Poor pvp server has no clue what it's in for

Yes, I'm gushing out of my vagina for that game.

---

Empire was a year ago boys; everyone who's played on this server in the past 2 years has a velious geared toon, some more than others.

Everyone knew what they were signing up for with <empire> and that there would be some shady shit here and there, everyone knew the nilly boys were gunna over run <apex> eventually and turn it in to Nilly 2.0 w/ non decay dkp 10,000 DKP lists that benefit the guys that raid 24/7 and the only way to compete is to raid non-stop.

it's as simple as that.

those pixels ain't gunna make you happy; it's the fun you have along the way and friends you make that you carry to the next game/guild/etc that's the true value.

heartbrand
03-31-2017, 08:58 AM
A good pixel infusion makes the air you breathe taste better dude

Smedy
03-31-2017, 09:41 AM
hey this thread gettin juicy

thx 4 comments

Fael
03-31-2017, 09:57 AM
DKP can never take into account someone's entire contribution to the effort (or lack thereof).

I've always preferred guilds with loot councils that make an attempt to refer to objective numbers to make their subjective decisions. That said, If your an autist with a cringe worthy personality then I can understand why you would prefer pure DKP.

barbados slim
03-31-2017, 11:06 AM
Sad seeing all the same people unable to move on with their lives.

pgerman
04-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Sad seeing all the same people unable to move on with their lives.

This is why I still check the forums. Colgate on year 10 of straight 24/7 eq is somewhat amazing in a freak show kind of way.

He's got to be on some sort of feeding tube by now.

From what I gather, its basically empire, split into two guilds now, just butt raping each other at boss spawns for endless hours into the night. Claiming victory on a 100 man server.

I couldn't have asked for a better eternal end for the condemned souls of red99.

Cwall 146.0
04-01-2017, 06:40 PM
haven't played everquest in over a year now, thanks for reminding me you're still tormented though

pgerman
04-01-2017, 06:52 PM
haven't played everquest in over a year now, thanks for reminding me you're still tormented though

Only took you 15 seconds to reply. You're slippin in your old age. Better get some more magnesium added to your feeding tube mix.

This is pure gold. Havn't posted in like what? 6 months ? Or longer....

Post one time. Colgate is there in less than 30 seconds.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to year 11 of this life long experiment.

Cwall 146.0
04-01-2017, 06:54 PM
sorry you're mad

Nyrod
04-02-2017, 04:32 AM
you guys should have named yourself <Delusional Autists>

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 05:29 AM
<Fresh 2.0> really has nothing to offer just a bunch of toxic dudes.

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 05:31 AM
did fresh 1.0 also grief you off of raiding completely? what's the connection here

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 05:38 AM
It's why I'm refusing the call of the zerg. It's characters that haven't been logged in about year coming back as bad joke. I can't take you or the dudes responsible for waking the sleeper seriously at all.

necro316
04-02-2017, 05:42 AM
l o l

@drybone u gotta silence this kid

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 05:53 AM
It's why I'm refusing the call of the zerg. It's characters that haven't been logged in about year coming back as bad joke. I can't take you or the dudes responsible for waking the sleeper seriously at all.

i'm not sure how that answers my question

i'm sorry that this "bad joke" has stopped your raiding guild from raiding

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 05:58 AM
i'm sorry so many people are buying into your shit guild that will never gear most of them.

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 06:03 AM
i'm not in that guild since i don't play this game, but i do feel sorry that quitting shortly after you came back to play negatively impacted your mental state so much

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 06:13 AM
you're more delusional than a snitzle in full blown relapse thinkin he's due.

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 06:16 AM
well you're the person who, in this very thread, wrote out a list of past pixel grievances against your previous everquest guild, citing events that never even happened

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 06:30 AM
Yeah I had no idea these were Gongshow nuthugger forums. You don't even play, in the end I got better gear outside of <Empire> in fraction of the time you spent huggin nuts, and are still clinging on to because that's all you know. Like a baby to its mothers tit.

I made <Apex> happen, and let me tell ya.. you don't need to gear for progression or gear out a handful of essentials like Gods to make shit happen. Rewarding your active day to day members is all it takes.

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 06:35 AM
so that justifies making up things that didn't happen to justify your bitterness?

maybe you worded that weirdly, or i'm having a hard time with the wording myself, but are you insinuating that you have better gear than my monk? i seriously doubt that

if you made apex "happen" and you don't need to gear for progression, then why has it been a very long time since your guild has been able to kill vulak`aerr? why does your guild chain wipe uncontested to dozekar, one of the easiest raid mobs in all of velious as of last week? why did you send a tell to my character immediately after that person logged it in for the first time in a year begging them(me) to join apex and help your pull team? why has your guild never killed the avatar of war? why has your guild never killed klandicar?

TheBiznessTZ
04-02-2017, 06:51 AM
/popcorn

Tomm Selleck
04-02-2017, 06:52 AM
cringed into orbit... i think macequest 2.0 is upon us

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 07:42 AM
so that justifies making up things that didn't happen to justify your bitterness?

maybe you worded that weirdly, or i'm having a hard time with the wording myself, but are you insinuating that you have better gear than my monk? i seriously doubt that

if you made apex "happen" and you don't need to gear for progression, then why has it been a very long time since your guild has been able to kill vulak`aerr? why does your guild chain wipe uncontested to dozekar, one of the easiest raid mobs in all of velious as of last week? why did you send a tell to my character immediately after that person logged it in for the first time in a year begging them(me) to join apex and help your pull team? why has your guild never killed the avatar of war? why has your guild never killed klandicar?

How can I be bitter when I have better gear than you in a fraction of the time invested, and I'm not the only one. Link your shitcan. On the offchance I'm even wrong about this it's very comparable.

Vulak there's a certain player threshold that needs to be met when it comes to specific classes, with less than 40 people it's hard to get the encounter with Vymnn in the way. If we had soaked up <Epidemic> a bit sooner there may have been more Vulak loot floating around, but less PvP.

Dozekar this week we split our force to keep geared <Ragnarok> out of ToV and away from HoT (which worked by the way). It was a new pull spot for us, and three enemy accounts got suspended stalling us. I'm happy with that outcome.

Klandicar offers nothing for the time investment. It's an ST key - with a smaller core we have a ton of these on alts. We're not a zerg desperate for keys, even asking this - obvious troll or stupid?

Avatar of War requires <Empire> levels of accepting every single warm body and toxic player. Life inside of <Apex> has been enjoyable, compromising that for AoW and reducing the PvP on the server seems bad. It would be nice to kill it sure, just easy to contest even if you have enough people - we were both there for numerous attempts on the same side. You remember just one dude getting bashed and it would fail an attempt.

You're shit talking us for not being as blue as <Empire> - with mass scum recruitment. No regrets.

Lasher
04-02-2017, 07:50 AM
I felt like it took us sometime to gear up the top 5 active warriors and get the clerics to a threshold to easily take down vymm. If empire had started day 1 raiding with ntov geared tanks and primal rogs I think we would have progressed faster than we did and killed more vulaks than we did, just my opinion.

-Vanco

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 08:33 AM
I can't disagree with you at all Vanco.

I think 5 Geared Warriors is something you would need if you didn't make people log in characters useful for Vymnn. (mainly DPS) You may have had a problem with sandbags bringing useless classes to raid. Perhaps problems coordinating successful tank switches, 5 would be a safe number for sure. I don't believe we had more than just a few primals starting out and most of us were raiding because we still needed Velious gear. A difference <Empire> may have offset by just bringing more people.

You likely had double bard groups for the majority of your clerics (we never have) Your mana pool doesn't mean much if you have sufficient sustain from either this or enough clerics being played.

I understand why Velious started with loot council coming from <Holocaust> that was the system already set in place anyway. Towards the end of <Empire> the guild was no longer progressing, and it didn't matter where gear went. I know there were SK mains who never played them at raids where they were needed on other classes, and still ended up with zero best in slot items on their main. As if gearing for progression was still in effect. It's not hard to imagine other players (those who still refuse to return to Ragnarok) or classes may have received the same treatment. It's history, just could have been handled better I think.

heartbrand
04-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Love when I hear Apex members talk about how they don't let "scum" in their guild when they have for officers:

Tune: Banned on Fallen for instant camping during pvp, banned on tune for macroing tradeskills / bard instrument weapon exploit / high sunning mobs under the world to "test" them / exploiting nagafen / exploiting hoshkar / exploiting plane of sky pulling, banned on cleanse for boxing, banned on valkyrie, and banned on a ton of other chars.

HPT: banned for creating, using and distributing an undetectable MQ for P99 which he used throughout Kunark

Cyren: banned for RMT on multiple occassions, claim to fame is playing 20 hours a day to gear his alts over mains.

I could do a similar write up of dozens of members but yea guys Apex doesn't invite scum or something.

P.s I've never had any of my accounts banned, much like the officers of Ragnarok who are all still playing their original characters.

Lasher
04-02-2017, 09:13 AM
I can't disagree with you at all Vanco.

I think 5 Geared Warriors is something you would need if you didn't make people log in characters useful for Vymnn. (mainly DPS) You may have had a problem with sandbags bringing useless classes to raid. Perhaps problems coordinating successful tank switches, 5 would be a safe number for sure. I don't believe we had more than just a few primals starting out and most of us were raiding because we still needed Velious gear. A difference <Empire> may have offset by just bringing more people.

You likely had double bard groups for the majority of your clerics (we never have) Your mana pool doesn't mean much if you have sufficient sustain from either this or enough clerics being played.

I understand why Velious started with loot council coming from <Holocaust> that was the system already set in place anyway. Towards the end of <Empire> the guild was no longer progressing, and it didn't matter where gear went. I know there were SK mains who never played them at raids where they were needed on other classes, and still ended up with zero best in slot items on their main. As if gearing for progression was still in effect. It's not hard to imagine other players (those who still refuse to return to Ragnarok) or classes may have received the same treatment. It's history, just could have been handled better I think.

Those are good points. Basically it boils down to dkp and loot council appeals to different types of people for different reasons. Both are not perfect. Can loot council over look or be bias towards somenoe? Yes. Can dkp be daunting seeing people with high dkp that doesnt decay and just waiting in line for the BIS items and main switching with no penalty(heard this recently happened)? yes. I know there were empire members such as yourself who wanted dkp and i know apex members who hated dkp, there was even an officer who OOC that it was being worked on to be a little different.

Anyways, always liked you and squats and look forward to future fights. Good luck

Pikrib
04-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Love when I hear Apex members talk about how they don't let "scum" in their guild when they have for officers:

Tune: Banned on Fallen for instant camping during pvp, banned on tune for macroing tradeskills / bard instrument weapon exploit / high sunning mobs under the world to "test" them / exploiting nagafen / exploiting hoshkar / exploiting plane of sky pulling, banned on cleanse for boxing, banned on valkyrie, and banned on a ton of other chars.

HPT: banned for creating, using and distributing an undetectable MQ for P99 which he used throughout Kunark

Cyren: banned for RMT on multiple occassions, claim to fame is playing 20 hours a day to gear his alts over mains.

I could do a similar write up of dozens of members but yea guys Apex doesn't invite scum or something.

P.s I've never had any of my accounts banned, much like the officers of Ragnarok who are all still playing their original characters.

Says the guy who scummed me out of a Trak BP.

Lord Casey
04-02-2017, 09:53 AM
YA U FUCKIN NIG

Slathar
04-02-2017, 10:55 AM
*mouse clicks inventory*
*mouse clicks pumice*
*mouse clicks bash*
*mouse clicks spells*
*keyboard turns into a wig shop*
*writes scholarly article on elf politics*

- Symbioticforks, /q'er of PvP and all around non factor.

By the way, I also am playing my day 1 character that has a BotB title unlike your guild leader and officer core.

Get fucked.

bigjerry
04-02-2017, 11:01 AM
*mouse clicks inventory*
*mouse clicks pumice*
*mouse clicks bash*
*mouse clicks spells*

By the way, I also am playing my day 1 character that has a BotB title unlike your guild leader and officer core.

Get fucked.

yikes

heartbrand
04-02-2017, 11:09 AM
*mouse clicks inventory*
*mouse clicks pumice*
*mouse clicks bash*
*mouse clicks spells*

Get fucked.

Where my day 1 account bros at?

Fallen PST
Cyren PST
Handpartytowel aka Heather PST

Tassador
04-02-2017, 11:10 AM
*mouse clicks inventory*
*mouse clicks pumice*
*mouse clicks bash*
*mouse clicks spells*

Get fucked.

I don't know why this guy play style makes me smile. And I have been on the opposite end just an overall fun eq guy.

Still waiting on wipe to play this caca, but happy red players are enjoying red again.

Aesop
04-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Where my day 1 account bros at?

Fallen PST
Cyren PST
Handpartytowel aka Heather PST

Cyren reporting in

Ames1
04-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Server still isn't breaking over 100 people on a sunday afternoon.

Hard pass

Symbioticforks
04-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Those are good points. Basically it boils down to dkp and loot council appeals to different types of people for different reasons. Both are not perfect. Can loot council over look or be bias towards somenoe? Yes. Can dkp be daunting seeing people with high dkp that doesnt decay and just waiting in line for the BIS items and main switching with no penalty(heard this recently happened)? yes. I know there were empire members such as yourself who wanted dkp and i know apex members who hated dkp, there was even an officer who OOC that it was being worked on to be a little different.

Anyways, always liked you and squats and look forward to future fights. Good luck

Yeah you're one of the cool normal people I appreciate on the box.

Ideally we keep fighting each other for a good long time. Not putting the gear to use we've all spent endless hours raiding for is a waste.

For any active raider DKP typically works out great for them. It's the low RA players who think if they attend 20% of the raids long enough that they'll get a best in slot item as people continue to join and raid at 90%. It's the people who have no patience and spend DKP faster than they earn it and then get discouraged when they notice they can't afford best in slot gear. I think I know who you're referencing he wasn't sure if he wanted to switch mains and never ended up spending DKP on his new main before switching back to his old one. Everyone is entitled to one of each of the faction leader heads in <Apex> , meaning you can put a white dragonscale helm on alt if you so desire, combine these two things and some people were confused or salty.

Pseudechis
04-02-2017, 06:24 PM

Hard pass

It got to 101 so Cylock smartly wielded the suspension hammer to get it back below......

Beastagoog
04-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Symb you're a good dude and in my time in Apex you def played as an active EQer which is alot to ask for from your members of a 17 year emulated game.

You're kinda getting strung along in this thread tho - people love to live off other's reactions.

In my experience:

Once you stop raiding Velious it's actually a burden off your gaming life/time. ToV consumes peoples souls and turns them into pixel fanatics. I myself could not stand ToV and having to deal with people who are power trippin' and shit drove me up the wall. Those sorts of people are empowered by the limited numbers of the server (I can act like a jerk coz my pal is the leader and you got no where else to go - this mentality).

You'll find even if Ragnarok stops your guild from raiding you'll go back to doing the fun stuff in EQ that all hardcore raids stop doing -- socializing, farming (not pom), making alts, perhaps even PvP.

To put things in to perspective: it's one more pixel on a 150 pop box that people are wigging over. I highly doubt besides been interuptive Ragnarok are even going to raid. To raid ToV you gotta have the pixel lust and that flame starts as a spark and grows to a flame, but once you extinguish that flame it's hard to get it back because you move on and see it for what its worth.

Like what you said, enjoy the PvP for now because aimchat crew spent a year of their lives gearing their toons, you guys spent a year of your lives gearing your toons -- all that time is finally been used to effect in the form of tons of /oocin', pvping, lurikeen behaviour aka the social side of the game.

Sitting in ToV for 30 hours per week week in and week out for 1 extra pixel is actually insanity, logging in to fight each other and spam /ooc is what it's about.

This turn of events is the breathe you guys need to shake up your playtime.

I mean it's EverQuest after all not like it hasnt been done before 100,000,000x before.

Cwall 146.0
04-02-2017, 06:57 PM
How can I be bitter when I have better gear than you in a fraction of the time invested, and I'm not the only one. Link your shitcan. On the offchance I'm even wrong about this it's very comparable.

Vulak there's a certain player threshold that needs to be met when it comes to specific classes, with less than 40 people it's hard to get the encounter with Vymnn in the way. If we had soaked up <Epidemic> a bit sooner there may have been more Vulak loot floating around, but less PvP.

Dozekar this week we split our force to keep geared <Ragnarok> out of ToV and away from HoT (which worked by the way). It was a new pull spot for us, and three enemy accounts got suspended stalling us. I'm happy with that outcome.

Klandicar offers nothing for the time investment. It's an ST key - with a smaller core we have a ton of these on alts. We're not a zerg desperate for keys, even asking this - obvious troll or stupid?

Avatar of War requires <Empire> levels of accepting every single warm body and toxic player. Life inside of <Apex> has been enjoyable, compromising that for AoW and reducing the PvP on the server seems bad. It would be nice to kill it sure, just easy to contest even if you have enough people - we were both there for numerous attempts on the same side. You remember just one dude getting bashed and it would fail an attempt.

You're shit talking us for not being as blue as <Empire> - with mass scum recruitment. No regrets.

my monk has more hitpoints and resists than your shadowknight so that's a pretty clear indicator that you aren't as geared as you think

40 people can kill vyemm; i don't understand this excuse

you had 30-40+ people wiping on dozekar, which is certainly more than you need

klandicar drops a sleeper's tomb key and a breastplate that is best in slot or nearly best in slot for several classes, while requiring clearing of 0 mobs and no call of the hero mobilization; it's one of the smallest time investment mobs in the game, so this makes no sense

avatar of war can be done with 60 people, which you have had many times in the past

you can't claim to have elite recruitment standards that refuse to accept turds when you just absorbed epidemic aka quil, akinn, etc.

Andrei Chikatilo
04-02-2017, 07:02 PM
lol

Tassador
04-02-2017, 07:15 PM

Hard pass

Wipe would have 300 on this afternoon grinding to level 20's fighting in the Karanas.

Nyrod
04-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Empire is retiring from Red99 and EverQuest.

This isn’t going to be your typical, longwinded and sappy goodbye. Everyone in the guild (and out) knows why we are moving on. You simply can’t play EQ forever, and there is only so much to do on a server that is unfortunately on its way down. Velious was the pinnacle, the summit. We waited a long time to tackle it. We climbed, we reached the top, we planted our flag, and now we move on.

It is bittersweet to end our run, but the friends we have made along the way will always remain. In the future, you may see some of us PVP’ing each other on R99 with no guild affiliation. You may see some of us raiding under a new guild, writing new stories. You may see some of us in different games. You may never see some of us again.

Big thanks to the truly unique (and sometimes very toxic) R99 and P99 community and the GM’s and Dev’s who made it all possible to relive this sick addiction.

Take care,

Gongshow

Andrei Chikatilo
04-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Writing new extremely cringe stories

bigjerry
04-02-2017, 09:11 PM
n@gg@z call me doctor cringe prescription 6 weeks red99 binge

Symbioticforks
04-03-2017, 03:06 AM
my monk has more hitpoints and resists than your shadowknight so that's a pretty clear indicator that you aren't as geared as you think

Try again idiot.

Here's me..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Magelo_Red:Symbiotic

and here's you..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Colgate

What the fuck are you talking about.

AzzarTheGod
04-03-2017, 03:34 AM
n@gg@z call me doctor cringe prescription 6 weeks red99 binge

damn my zega on the bars *daps fist*

Cwall 146.0
04-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Try again idiot.

Here's me..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Magelo_Red:Symbiotic

and here's you..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Colgate

What the fuck are you talking about.

assuming we're speaking of worn item slots,

i have ~12 best in slot

you have ~10 best in slot

i raided velious for 8 months

you raided velious for like 14-15 months

Smedy
04-03-2017, 07:16 AM
33 level 60s, about 7 aons, about 1.5 million plat, untold numbers of pixels ? Over several years? About 6k

Big whoop, I wipe my ass with 6k.

I'm sorry if people are so poor they have to camp an item for 50 hours instead of paying some basement dwelling mutant like cure 20 dollars for it.

I might make a return to red99 and just rmt the entire fucking box to give it all away.

beetleboy just dropped a bomb, what if Daybreak Game Company LLC would find out??

Symbioticforks
04-03-2017, 09:40 AM
assuming we're speaking of worn item slots,

i have ~12 best in slot

you have ~10 best in slot

i raided velious for 8 months

you raided velious for like 14-15 months

I have at least 12 best in slot worn items, and raided in <Apex> for one year exactly.

Helm, Boots, Arms, Legs, Ring, Face, Belt, Back, Shoulders, Breastplate, Wrist x2

What made you think you had more HP than me? And how does that relate to your gear somehow being better, with fewer Vulak, few Dozekar, and fewer Faction Leader Heads. It just doesn't. I'll admit you are wearing 4 Kunark/Classic items compared to my 2 which helps make you super powerful in comparison.

And if you're including your epic I should probably include mine for 13. Since lets me bash in AoN with better sustain than Pallidus.

heartbrand
04-03-2017, 09:42 AM
I have at least 12 best in slot worn items, and raided in <Apex> for one year exactly.

Helm, Boots, Arms, Legs, Ring, Face, Belt, Back, Shoulders, Breastplate, Wrist x2

What made you think you had more HP than me? And how does that relate to your gear somehow being better, with fewer Vulak, few Dozekar, and fewer Faction Leader Heads. It just doesn't. I'll admit you are wearing 4 Kunark/Classic items compared to my 2 which helps make you super powerful in comparison.

And if you're including your epic I should probably include mine for 13. Since lets me bash in AoN with better sustain than Pallidus.

Yea but I'm a millionaire

snufzaimoverlord
04-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Kinda feel sorry for this Symb guy at this point.

heartbrand
04-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Getting loot is fun but when you define yourself by your loot it's time to seek help. You didnt create a business, or save lives, or employ people, or publish peer reviewed articles, or create an invention. You hit auto attack as the least useful raiding class in the game.

Andrei Chikatilo
04-03-2017, 11:24 AM
And got dank pixels for it, ppl are here to brag about EverQuest accomplishments

Points to Symbi, another point if he isn't on a "payment plan" or giving items he farmed to officers for them

Dont let this distract us from the fact that he's getting reeled in constantly by trolls

Andrei Chikatilo
04-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Oh and the staff won't add classic item loot rules after launch but will change rules like this on the fly? :/

Cwall 146.0
04-03-2017, 12:24 PM

i saw you had like 5.2k hp in a video, which is less than my monk, i just assumed you were fully buffed

you need 9 obtainable items to be best in slot

i need 7, 8 if you include abashi, which wouldn't be equipped

SK epic is not best in slot

i raided velious for just over half the amount of time as you and am closer to this goal with a class that becomes substantially stronger with gear, as opposed to a class that barely benefits from gear

sorry man, i'd be totally best in slot by the time i invested as much time raiding velious as you, and you're pretty far off

TheDuck
04-03-2017, 12:45 PM
the best part is when people realize how much they put in and how little they actually get out.

Cwall 146.0
04-03-2017, 12:50 PM
yea this guy is insanely loot oriented, and after all this time raiding, this is all he has to show for it?

LOL

bestovv
04-03-2017, 02:06 PM
he sure is good at clicking harm touch though

grannock
04-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Wait, yall killed vulak 4 times and sym has 3 vulak lewts? Wtf?

Pseudechis
04-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Yea but I'm a millionaire

This......haha lobe it heartbrand.

Slathar
04-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Getting loot is fun but when you define yourself by your loot it's time to seek help. You didnt create a business, or save lives, or employ people, or publish peer reviewed articles, or create an invention. You hit auto attack as the least useful raiding class in the game.

I think him playing here has saved lives. Imagine what horrors the disease known as Symbiotic would unleash on the world if he wasn't occupied getting loot.

#MaceQuest
#AintNoTellin

AzzarTheGod
04-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Oh and the staff won't add classic item loot rules after launch but will change rules like this on the fly? :/

Symbioticforks
04-03-2017, 07:33 PM
i saw you had like 5.2k hp in a video, which is less than my monk, i just assumed you were fully buffed

you need 9 obtainable items to be best in slot

i need 7, 8 if you include abashi, which wouldn't be equipped

SK epic is not best in slot

i raided velious for just over half the amount of time as you and am closer to this goal with a class that becomes substantially stronger with gear, as opposed to a class that barely benefits from gear

sorry man, i'd be totally best in slot by the time i invested as much time raiding velious as you, and you're pretty far off

List the 9.

By my count I'm only missing 6.

Cwall 146.0
04-03-2017, 07:34 PM
earring of living flame, vyrinn's earring of insanity, amulet of the dreadgazer, crown of rile, onyx chain sleeves, do`vassir's gauntlets of might, ring of dain frostreaver IV, palladius' axe of slaughter, primal velium reinforced bow

Cwall 146.0
04-03-2017, 07:35 PM
oh yea blood lord's breastplate, forgot about that, make it 10

Edgat
04-04-2017, 10:38 AM

How bad must the rest of Apex feel

Edgat
04-04-2017, 11:07 AM

It shows tons of warrior mains or people with warrior and cleric alts taking lots of low-mid range ToV loots to help the guild, you also have 1/2 or 1/3 the total raids of most people you complained about. That graph only shows loot count not quality. Fandango took like 10 rot weapons on his warrior alt all of which went towards his count. He was also actively trying to have the highest # of items won by taking every rot on his warrior.

You on the other hand were probably trying to hold out for only best in slot gear even though you were told multiple times taking upgrades that weren't best in slot wouldn't be looked down on when you were being considered for a best in slot item. You instead still held out for only items you considered to be best in slot instead of improving your character incrementally like most normies. Which you clearly still do in apex hoarding dkp for when vulak dies so you can scoop up all the best in slot items getting "the lions share"

magician
04-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Engelburt at the tippy top

BallzDeep
04-04-2017, 01:15 PM
earring of living flame, vyrinn's earring of insanity, amulet of the dreadgazer, crown of rile, onyx chain sleeves, do`vassir's gauntlets of might, ring of dain frostreaver IV, palladius' axe of slaughter, primal velium reinforced bow

Spoken like a true loser.

GradnerLives
04-04-2017, 01:29 PM

bigjerry
04-04-2017, 01:55 PM
ive killed vulak since 2003. I swear my thoughts are worth reading tho

Utanven
04-04-2017, 02:44 PM

How would you have any idea what he's done with his life? U know him irl? Lol

You act like having money (parents money) or running some shitty business means anything to anyone

U were posting your toons gear the same way before you dropped out of the top 20

I could not imagine being so miserable & pathetic to have to brag about my money or the lives I've saved on elf sim forums for acceptance..supercringe

Then again you have like 20k posts, this is your life, and your not even good at the game..

Pseudechis
04-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Triggered!

Andrei Chikatilo
04-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Broad side of a barn would beat you in a joust, who u kiddin

Turdler
04-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Serious business.

BallzDeep
04-04-2017, 05:20 PM

You act like having money (parents money) or running some shitty business means anything to anyone

U were posting your toons gear the same way before you dropped out of the top 20

I could not imagine being so miserable & pathetic to have to brag about my money or the lives I've saved on elf sim forums for acceptance..supercringe

Then again you have like 20k posts, this is your life, and your not even good at the game..

Great post. Guy with Dunning-Kruger constantly giving people advice about life but has 0 social skills, runs a scam "tax resolution" company and supposedly runs a multi-million dollar company while concerning himself with Everquest affairs and 10k posts. Sounds like a good script for a terrible movie. "Man has millions of dollars, decides to post on Everquest forums and play Everquest 18 years after Everquest."

Retticus
04-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Thank you for comment on EQ forums about someone else's comments on EQ forums.

Izmael
04-04-2017, 06:00 PM
^ You just commented on EQ forums about someone else's comments on EQ forums about someone else's comments on EQ forums.

Beastagoog
04-04-2017, 06:02 PM
^ You just commented on EQ forums about someone else's comments on EQ forums about someone else's comments on EQ forums.

Deep.

Anymore pearls of wisdom, I need some.

bigjerry
04-04-2017, 06:13 PM
whole lotta nerds who played post-rulenerf drinking my piss itt. makes me hard

heartbrand
04-04-2017, 06:25 PM

gottem

Retticus
04-04-2017, 07:27 PM

Astute observation, thank you.

Heebo
04-13-2017, 01:36 PM
I worked hard in <Empire> and was rewarded with scraps.

I worked hard in <Apex> and was rewarded with the Lions share.

For character progression in Velious these are the only two choices there have ever been. Should another guild arise that can reward my efforts sufficiently, that is where I will be. If <Ragnarok> was the place to be, I'd already be there.

hint : but I'm not

grats flozilla

Pseudechis
04-13-2017, 02:32 PM
grats flozilla

Who is flozilla?

Quil
04-13-2017, 03:06 PM
http://www.r99pvp.com/top.php

Heebo
04-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Who is flozilla?

He's the guy that got a vulak axe yesterday since Apex gutted their DKP system and made it identical to the Empire system that Symbiotic has been bitching about for the last 20 pages

MerkelMacron
04-13-2017, 03:28 PM
http://www.r99pvp.com/top.php

Heebo, you using that word identical wrong

jsyk

Domski
04-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Doesn't matter who got what off a vulak kill when Apex is falling apart people were going to complain.

AzzarTheGod
04-13-2017, 05:01 PM
So apex scraps dkp system and gives vuulak loot to bama boys 3 weeks after they join their guild.

Lol.

Tune bro.....every guild bama boys been apart of they have left after getting pixelw going back to Holocuast days...akinn got a dhb and bounced outta the guild like he won the lottery.

You probably should have done some research before this move. I guess you need em tho so makes sense, eta till bama boys berg and quit? I say 3-4 weeks from now.

gotta have some bergers in the guild under your control to stroke the ego, right babe?

tune thinks he can coach and father them into having a lot of heart and cohesive loyalty, all to stroke his ego

KEWLGET
04-13-2017, 08:30 PM
items have zero value on this server

it's all the same

magician
04-14-2017, 09:44 AM
KILLS VULAK AT 4AM

STILL LOSES EVERY PVP ENCOUNTER THUS FAR

CLAIMS TO BE WINNING ON PVP SERVER

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 10:42 AM
He's the guy that got a vulak axe yesterday since Apex gutted their DKP system and made it identical to the Empire system that Symbiotic has been bitching about for the last 20 pages

Only one Knight (Weta) got velious best in slot pixels in <Empire> I can't think of any Paladin or Shadowknight that walked away with any faction leader heads / vulak items besides him. (there may have been one more perhaps, I'm trying to be generous here)

With council there will be at least 4 Knights getting best in slot items in <Apex>, and Flozilla was just the first. He'll be seeing a Dain Head / Tormax Head / Yelinak Head long before Useful. (grats 80+ members and a 3 day raid week we'll stifle you dry and underman everything @ hongkong hours) So it seems pretty different to me. And for curious parties, I'm fine with Flozilla grabbin that Axe.. wasn't gonna kill Vulak without our new croots anyway =)

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 10:58 AM
Whatever keeps people immersed man. Don't need to min max to kill Vulak, just 40 warm bodies with Walmart gear to either kill it, or to contest it. Let's not undervalue the <Ragnarok> Soulfire team, they do work.

Slathar
04-14-2017, 11:08 AM
we'll stifle you dry and underman everything @ hongkong hours)

im fine with this. i don't give a shit about items. i want people who play here to suffer and have as miserable experience as possible.

i win

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Suffering is 14 hour dozekars and entire raid days with no pixels for 80+ people.

Slathar
04-14-2017, 11:12 AM
Suffering is 14 hour dozekars and entire raid days with no pixels for 80+ people.

again, don't care about items. didn't go to that raid. haven't played EQ in a week.

i win again.

snufzaimoverlord
04-14-2017, 11:35 AM
im fine with this. i don't give a shit about items. i want people who play here to suffer and have as miserable experience as possible.

i win

Stasis01
04-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Remember that last time Slathar griefed someone, me neither.

derpcake
04-14-2017, 11:47 AM
he griefed me pretty hard when i was wrecking him in Iceclad and he called a wiz for backup, i ended up having to gate

wait no, i still mock him for that

raw hide legs too stronk

Aesop
04-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Remember that time 40 people had to change their entire sleeping schedule because a few people came back and they just couldn't contest?

I do.

Slathar
04-14-2017, 11:52 AM
time to go be a dad

Aesop
04-14-2017, 11:56 AM
lol, I hardly play as is dude. I spend more time trolling the forums during morning tea than I do playing.

Slathar
04-14-2017, 11:58 AM
he griefed me pretty hard when i was wrecking him in Iceclad and he called a wiz for backup, i ended up having to gate

raw hide legs too stronk

so you lost and i won? cool.

Qtip
04-14-2017, 12:12 PM

raw hide legs too stronk

I griefed him pretty hard in Sro when I dunked his wizzy for trying to kill my ancient cyclops. Then he logged on each of his characters and gate potted or TL box away. That rod of insidious glamour is to damn strong.

magician
04-14-2017, 12:20 PM
He'll be seeing a Dain Head / Tormax Head / Yelinak Head long before Useful.

i'll make sure this doesn't happen.

Grats useful on the next head!

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Grats Useful, pras SK's getting loot! god you're dumb.

Retticus
04-14-2017, 01:16 PM

We're casual. We also killed 100 Apex according to leaderboard on one 4 hour night of doing dozekar. Guild vs guild PvP is fun, it's just boring when it's 1 guild waiting for another guild to zone over and clash. Our way around that boring waiting game is to pull a mob.

If we kill enough of you and kill the mob then it's a great victory (contested mob). If not then at least we got some PvP instead of starting at our buff window for refreshes.

Definitely not interested in staying up till 3 am on a work night. Maybe your guild has a majority of unemployeds?

I hope you're having more fun with a contested raid scene than an uncontested raid scene.

Hope this helps.

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 01:55 PM
If the numbers were close, it would be more fun. Seems most of the time there's 70 or more of you once raid time starts. I certainly am enjoying it though, or I should say we are. We know the content, nothing is hard, and fucking with someone else's raid for once is a refreshing change. If I wanted this server to be even more blue, and easymode raiding was important to me, I would have kept my mouth shut and joined up with <Ragnarok>. Sadly they also have nothing to offer, 80+ people not killing AoW or Tunare is bad value for the amount of pixels coming into the guild for an average member. I feel bad for anyone trying to get noticed, or who isn't comfortable whiping repeatedly to the mobs we're going to contest.

snufzaimoverlord
04-14-2017, 02:24 PM
You're mental.

We had 51 for Kael last night, you had 52 the night prior at 4am for Vulak.

This server has no one else on it, who're you trying to convince?

Crazycloud
04-14-2017, 02:25 PM
I love when people hit /who and see 74 in zone which 15-20 of them are OOR griefers then scream THEY HAVE 74!!!!

Symbioticforks
04-14-2017, 02:28 PM
I wasn't really at Kael last night, I was at Kael last week and Dozekar though.

Glad you're dwindling. Clean slate welcome back to <Apex>

I miss you my delightful friend!

Damn
04-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Only one Knight (Weta) got velious best in slot pixels in <Empire> I can't think of any Paladin or Shadowknight that walked away with any faction leader heads / vulak items besides him. (there may have been one more perhaps, I'm trying to be generous here)

With council there will be at least 4 Knights getting best in slot items in <Apex>, and Flozilla was just the first. He'll be seeing a Dain Head / Tormax Head / Yelinak Head long before Useful. (grats 80+ members and a 3 day raid week we'll stifle you dry and underman everything @ hongkong hours) So it seems pretty different to me. And for curious parties, I'm fine with Flozilla grabbin that Axe.. wasn't gonna kill Vulak without our new croots anyway =)

Do these items make your harm touch do any more damage?

Jazzy
04-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Take a long hard look at yourselves srsly

Retticus
04-14-2017, 02:57 PM
If the numbers were close, it would be more fun. Seems most of the time there's 70 or more of you once raid time starts. I certainly am enjoying it though, or I should say we are. We know the content, nothing is hard, and fucking with someone else's raid for once is a refreshing change. If I wanted this server to be even more blue, and easymode raiding was important to me, I would have kept my mouth shut and joined up with <Ragnarok>. Sadly they also have nothing to offer, 80+ people not killing AoW or Tunare is bad value for the amount of pixels coming into the guild for an average member. I feel bad for anyone trying to get noticed, or who isn't comfortable whiping repeatedly to the mobs we're going to contest.

You guys decided to raid shit at 3 am to keep it easy and uncontested so I'm confused.

Either way it's your time your choice.

KEWLGET
04-14-2017, 03:34 PM
symbiotic is one of the most pixel crazed weirdos this server has ever seen

within 2 days of him playing again, he was spamming the officers in empire with a "velious wishlist" of raid items he wanted

we all laughed at him