PDA

View Full Version : im stuck in VP

Hodge
03-28-2017, 04:55 PM
probably won't get a timer for this of course lol but here goes a shot, im stuck in VP and well im a shadowknight and i cannot get out right now...does anyone know the next chance/window to best get myself out there? thanks.

FatMice
03-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Dude that sucks.

skarlorn
03-28-2017, 05:52 PM
remember when we killed tranix together back wen I was a BDA app?

fun times dude

hope you find help

Erati
03-28-2017, 06:10 PM
talk to Getsome if it was the open raid yesterday that got u stuck

t3kn34k
03-28-2017, 06:10 PM
If only Shadowknights had feign death, they could get out on their own... oh wait

xKoopa
03-28-2017, 06:16 PM
talk to Getsome if it was the open raid yesterday that got u stuck

I knew someone was gonna get stuck when i saw the thread LOL

@OP you can get to an exit by yourself if youre careful. just make sure you con everything on the way

if lvl 60 death peace makes it alot easier

icedwards
03-28-2017, 06:29 PM
probably won't get a timer for this of course lol but here goes a shot, im stuck in VP and well im a shadowknight and i cannot get out right now...does anyone know the next chance/window to best get myself out there? thanks.

You should be able to make it to Nexona zone out on your own as a SK. Some of the wurms see invis so make sure to con them as you move through the zone. The drakes just before pillow room also see invis and you'll need to run through them and FD once in a safe spot. Once you've made it past them you'll basically be set. Work your way up to the balcony past the picture room and it'll be the first set of doors (again, con'ing wurms for see invis). Lev past the draw bridge and hug the right wall to avoid the drake. There'll be one last drake right before the exit which can be avoided by hugging the left wall. Click the blue pad and you'll be out of the Peak.

Have sow + lev up, keep invis up with CoS, FD past 2-drake and you'll be golden. Good luck!

Nlaar
03-28-2017, 07:46 PM
Hodge - Icedwards approach is tried and true, I've successfully gone that route several times, on a DE no less. Good luck!

maxlaurent
03-29-2017, 06:26 AM
that's why u need a WC cap

eadric
03-29-2017, 06:34 AM
that's why u need a WC cap

You hear that, Hodge? Just use your WC cap! :rolleyes:

If you need a rez loop, send me a PM. I'll log my cleric in.

kotton05
03-29-2017, 07:10 AM
just die and let your corpse rot then in 7 days petition to get it back kappa.

Jk are you out yet?