PDA

View Full Version : Looking for casual lowbies!

Cambiant
03-23-2017, 12:39 PM
In 1999 I was a freshman in high school. I've played EQ on and off over the years with varying levels of neckbeard growth.
I'd really like to meet some people to chat and group with as I jump back in on a casual level. Dark Elf mage level 7 right now, I'll probably play a few hours a day, mostly EST nights. Also have a barbarian shaman around level 20 named Drauglin camped in unrest. Hit me up here or in game on Cambiant.
Happy hunting!

Whirled
03-23-2017, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the server.I believe several chat servers are around. Some on Team Speak, some on Discord, etc... I do not know any of the links or addresses but I'm sure someone here could point you in the right direction if it doesn't come up in a search.

Watch out for that piiiiiiiiiiit..............................

Gimdar Hornshield
03-23-2017, 04:31 PM
Was also a freshman in high school when I started. Wish I had as much time to play now as I did back then!

Welcome to P99!

douglas1999
03-28-2017, 08:25 PM
also highschool freshman when i started eq in 1999... something about being that particular age that made the game so instantly immersive and addicting... the feeling of running from qeynos to freeport the first time is still the most epic gaming moment of my life, just in terms of how salient the emotional response was.

Etris
03-28-2017, 09:48 PM
I'm casual - I'm 33 - I have all voice speaking. Hit me up bra! I'm not opposed to red server either.