PDA

View Full Version : I wrote a raunchy (but PG) Norrathian love song called "I Hope She Has A Human..."

ThePeoplesBard
03-22-2017, 07:21 PM
I thought some of you would enjoy this. If you listen, thank you. I'm honored. Also, I'm taking song requests in this thread. Does some piece of Norrath lore seem worthy of a song to you? Or maybe you have a story about a personal adventure that would make a good Bard tale? Just let me know. I'll write songs for the ideas that inspire me. Be well, friends. -- TPB

Listen here: https://youtu.be/Phhx6E4PO14

I Hope She's Got A Human...

I learned long ago not to be picky,
but I can't seem to find my fish in the sea.
She can have a Dark Elf smile and a Gnome's height.
She can have Halfling feet and a Troll's overbite.
But if I'm being perfectly blunt,
I hope she's got a Human...

A Half Elf like me is fine with a mutt.
But even with an open mind, my love's in a rut.
She can have a High Elf tan, a beard of Dwarf length,
a Barbarian's gentle touch, and a Wood Elf's strength
CHORUS

Give her the caboose of an Ogre and Iksar scales,
an Erudite ego and Drolvarg tail!
Give her Froglok eyes and a Goblin grin,
make her Kobold smart and Golem thin.
CHORUS
...heart.

Heebo
03-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Yikes

Nilstoniakrath
03-23-2017, 12:46 PM
...pussy?

Spyder73
03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
I would like to request a song about the benevolent human monk Tekilya Wu'Tang battling the evil paladin dwarf Braknar for rights to the surname "wutang".

The saga ends on the sand of the Qeynos arena where Tekilya rips out Braknars still beating heart and eats in for the crowd. If you can work in Tekilya's trusty side kick (Filbus Furyfoot) that would be bonus points. Filbus is a half elf warrior and former prostitute who is addicted to a substance called Rustle Leaf (similar to opium).

Lhancelot
03-23-2017, 02:25 PM
I would like to request a song about the benevolent human monk Tekilya Wu'Tang battling the evil paladin dwarf Braknar for rights to the surname "wutang".

The saga ends on the sand of the Qeynos arena where Tekilya rips out Braknars still beating heart and eats in for the crowd. If you can work in Tekilya's trusty side kick (Filbus Furyfoot) that would be bonus points. Filbus is a half elf warrior and former prostitute who is addicted to a substance called Rustle Leaf (similar to opium).

This sounds like an epic tale in the making... Please consider!

Lhancelot
03-23-2017, 03:18 PM
I like this song you made, well done on the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sMlThhox90

Spyder73
03-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Source material for the song should come from official P99 lore linked below

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247564

Bones
03-23-2017, 03:23 PM
I like this song you made, well done on the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sMlThhox90

nice catch and I agree very catchy song.

Tetsuo
03-23-2017, 05:50 PM
A+

ThePeoplesBard
03-23-2017, 08:59 PM

As any good Bard should, I talk to people. Lots of people. And I have the inside scoop on how Tekilya won this epic duel.

Listen here: https://clyp.it/pd5ijkrl

How Wutang Was Won

This is the tale of how Wutang was won--
the clan that could only be one.
The sands were hot in Qeynos that day.
The arena crowds were gay.

Tekilya reached into Braknar's chest
and put that beating heart to rest.
All cheered the death of the Paladin
and Tek's bloody grin.

But the truth none knew behind Tek's strength
was Filbus Furyfoot's length.
Taste of Rustle Leaf, a pre-fight shag,
gave Tek the spirit of a stag.
CHORUS

(I somehow missed your link to the full tale at first. I'm sorry for subjecting you to my artistic interpretation. Sort of.)

Lhancelot
03-24-2017, 12:06 AM
Are you in a band, or do you just do solo stuff?

ZiggyTheMuss
03-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Didn't read and didn't listen but I like you more than 99% of these losers.

ThePeoplesBard
03-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Are you in a band, or do you just do solo stuff?

Just solo stuff sadly. Hard to find time for a band with my work schedule. I've digitally collaborated with some people, though. A Cleric in my guild helped me cowrite a song about our relationship of trading mana for heals. I'll post it here once we record it.

Nilstoniakrath
03-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Just solo stuff sadly. Hard to find time for a band with my work schedule. I've digitally collaborated with some people, though. A Cleric in my guild helped me cowrite a song about our relationship of trading mana for heals. I'll post it here once we record it.

Kinky sh!t

nilzark
03-24-2017, 11:12 PM
This is your mind on EQ, be warned kids, be....warned!

nilzark
03-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Just watched a bunch more of your songs. We need to party bro. I play electric. Think Pantera / Metallica.

myriverse
03-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Bah! Everyone knows the VahShir were the sexiest package.

ThePeoplesBard
03-28-2017, 11:38 PM
package

Go on...