PDA

View Full Version : Beta Patch V0.6 (2/06/2011)

Rogean
02-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Emerald Jungle and Trakanon's Teeth are now available for testing.

The code dealing with how NPC's chose their targets (based on variable circumstances.. rooted, DA Players, pets and players in range, players sitting, etc) has been overhauled. Please test thoroughly and report findings.

Boats have also been revamped to a better system but I'm fairly certain that system is working without issues. Kunark boats will be added soon for testing.

Uthgaard
02-06-2011, 07:20 AM
In order to make testing more accessible, I've added a new NPC: Young Thorren. He will scribe all spells >50 up to your current level. Even if you aren't a spellcaster, you'll still probably want to pay a visit to this NPC. He will provide melees with an adventuring kit that allows them to bind/gate, and a rez kit that will allow you to summon and rez the corpse of yourself or your allies if you die

maximum
02-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Yay, Adventuring Kit!

Gorgetrapper
02-06-2011, 11:18 AM
The code dealing with how NPC's chose their targets (based on variable circumstances.. rooted, DA Players, pets and players in range, players sitting, etc) has been overhauled. Please test thoroughly and report findings.

Oh god yes, no more DA idol exploiting!

astuce999
02-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Old Man is not sending me to either TT or EJ, saying zone not available yet, going to try to trek to it manually from another zone to see if zone is down or if link from old man not working.

edit : tried to zone in from SoNH into TT and it sent me to succor point in zone, so looks like they're not really up yet.

bluejam
02-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Wow great additions! Thanks.

teganyavo
02-06-2011, 12:22 PM
i guess that means i can camp a shralok pack now, ballllllllin!

Icecometus
02-06-2011, 12:29 PM
These are changes on test. The idol party will continue till Kunark goes live is my guess.

maximum
02-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Is it time to use the New Spell File?

burkemi5
02-06-2011, 12:48 PM
In order to make testing more accessible, I've added a new NPC: Young Thorren. He will scribe all spells >50 up to your current level. Even if you aren't a spellcaster, you'll still probably want to pay a visit to this NPC. He will provide melees with an adventuring kit that allows them to bind/gate, and a rez kit that will allow you to summon and rez the corpse of yourself or your allies if you die

Awesome! great name too BTW

Lazortag
02-06-2011, 01:24 PM
"You are too weaksauce to scribe your spells", brilliant!

It doesn't seem to be working for Bards, unless it's intended that I actually *buy* my songs, which would just be crazy.

edit: I'm getting "this zone is not ready to receive visitors yet" for emerald jungle when I try to use old man thorren.

edit: same with trak's teeth.

Uthgaard
02-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Is it time to use the New Spell File?

Yep. Follow the instructions in the post that explains how to manage two versions of the same file.

Rogean
02-06-2011, 03:42 PM
EJ/Trak are up now, forgot to boot them.