PDA

View Full Version : cutter griefed off the forums - long live lulz

yyrkoon
03-21-2017, 11:54 AM
LOL

Gzaz
03-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Cutter never spoke in ts due to sounding like a rapist..... only reason he posts so much on forums

fan D
03-21-2017, 12:33 PM
cutter way cooler + normal than both u bros

Gzaz
03-21-2017, 12:35 PM

I love you fandango

fan D
03-21-2017, 12:38 PM
I love you fandango

luv u 2 but i like cutter more

Gzaz
03-21-2017, 12:55 PM
luv u 2 but i like cutter more
Did you ever Skype cutter wearing nothing but a necro robe I think not

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 04:47 PM

Viper7
03-21-2017, 05:53 PM
called it long ago he was a mega cringy nerd irl

was only a matter of time before this dox happened

hatelore
03-21-2017, 05:57 PM
cutter is a fuckin american hero. OP is a straight up faggot.

dink
03-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the post OP. Stuff like this is good positive reinforcement to let me know the rustle is real.

Lulz reported me for "Doxing" and got my forum accounts banned. All i did was post images of his posts from another elf forum under the same forum handle. He is in his 30s and seeks life/career advice on fires of heaven forums and failed out of undergrad math, and started breaking forum rules when he got called out for it, but IM the one that griefed off the forums right?

The "Dox" is a picture i shared in NirgonChats on November 9th 2016 to celebrate recent events. That pic would have been easy enough to obtain by asking around. At this point i figure more people have seen it than have not. Sorry if you were out of the loop.

It was really easy to get Lulz mad by just following his own formula. He makes a thread/post calling people fat/unemployed? I reply with comments on his balding head, muffintop, and his pathetic posts from Fires of Heaven and he got really upset. (Shoutouts @ATG)

This is my last account with posting privileges, tbh im surprised it took me this long to get permabanned. I'm not going to keep making new accounts to shit on people who have a tough life as it is. While it was fun roleplaying a toxic turbo shitposter, its time for me to wrap it up.

Blessup fam

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 08:41 PM
Rest easy fam you can retire off this one right here. U had a hell of a run.

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 08:43 PM
Henceforth cutter, FIRST OF HIS NAME, shall be known as the man who beat Lulz at his own game,

and slayed an entire groupchat, chalk full of nerds, in 2 single posts 48 hours apart referencing screenshots from another public gaming forum under the same username lol.

god got em.

fan D
03-21-2017, 08:44 PM
ATG a weirdo I cant tell if its syft or not

Tassador
03-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the post OP. Stuff like this is good positive reinforcement to let me know the rustle is real.

Lulz reported me for "Doxing" and got my forum accounts banned. All i did was post images of his posts from another elf forum under the same forum handle. He is in his 30s and seeks life/career advice on fires of heaven forums and failed out of undergrad math, and started breaking forum rules when he got called out for it, but IM the one that griefed off the forums right?

The "Dox" is a picture i shared in NirgonChats on November 9th 2016 to celebrate recent events. That pic would have been easy enough to obtain by asking around. At this point i figure more people have seen it than have not. Sorry if you were out of the loop.

It was really easy to get Lulz mad by just following his own formula. He makes a thread/post calling people fat/unemployed? I reply with comments on his balding head, muffintop, and his pathetic posts from Fires of Heaven and he got really upset. (Shoutouts @ATG)

This is my last account with posting privileges, tbh im surprised it took me this long to get permabanned. I'm not going to keep making new accounts to shit on people who have a tough life as it is. While it was fun roleplaying a toxic turbo shitposter, its time for me to wrap it up.

Blessup fam

Really embarrassing post with a cringe shout out. Why do you need to defend yourself on a elf forum? Might want to seek help.

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 09:10 PM
u know its time to hang it up for fq when ppl can't post what they should be able to post in these threads.

lulz had his run with the show and cuz someone beat him he changes the rules of the game.

DDDDDDOGGGSHITTTTT

Pseudechis
03-21-2017, 10:04 PM
FOMO. Where is said image that led to this?

Eslade
03-21-2017, 11:11 PM
Henceforth cutter, FIRST OF HIS NAME, shall be known as the man who beat Lulz at his own game,

and slayed an entire groupchat, chalk full of nerds, in 2 single posts 48 hours apart referencing screenshots from another public gaming forum under the same username lol.

god got em.

Ehhhh what?
Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

Viper7
03-21-2017, 11:17 PM

Blessup fam

http://i.imgur.com/pvXCtP5.gif

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Ehhhh what?

U ain't about that life

Lmao when ur boy is getting cooked and u gotta pretend it's all good n u riding for him giving a handjob under the table

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 11:25 PM
FOMO. Where is said image that led to this?

U seem like u reppin lyndon bully so imma break u off a lil somethin

Eslade
03-21-2017, 11:26 PM
U ain't about that life

Lmao when ur boy is getting cooked and u gotta pretend it's all good n u riding for him giving a handjob under the table

What is this? Are you having a stroke?

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 11:29 PM
.gif

Viper7
03-21-2017, 11:29 PM
azzar on drugs

i know a druggie when i see one

fuck off faggot with your 8 mile wannabe ass

georgie
03-21-2017, 11:33 PM
Almost sure lulz was traumatized early on that's why he's so hard on for acceptance.

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 11:34 PM
azzar on drugs

i know a druggie when i see one

fuck off faggot with your 8 mile wannabe ass

What they know u about dawg? ur man Eslade just said it that's just words on a screen

cash me in the tri-state if u got hands like that

B4EQWASCOOL
03-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Ehhhh what?

You'd take 1 punch to the kidneys and be dead.

Sit the fuck down before you blow a kidney trying to act hard online.

NB4 some bullshit about me being Hateraid - I'm not.

Retticus
03-22-2017, 02:09 PM
So is dink cutter or is it uruuk, or are they all the same

Eslade
03-22-2017, 02:18 PM
You'd take 1 punch to the kidneys and be dead.

Sit the fuck down before you blow a kidney trying to act hard online.

NB4 some bullshit about me being Hateraid - I'm not.

I'd choke your Mexican of the Asians ass out on your mom's lawn while your step dad watches and nods in approval.

Come at me.

HippoNipple
03-22-2017, 03:37 PM

god got em.

It sounds like Cutter has changed his life and is questioning what he has been doing for the last year just because of some posts by Lulz. You and the guy who has been changed for life from forum posts are the only ones that think these events are anything but the norm on these forums.

Tassador
03-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Lol at life changing realizations on an elven lords forums.

yyrkoon
03-23-2017, 04:43 PM
lulz is griefing toxic shit posters off the forums, one nerd at a time.

tassador and pumped i'd be worried if i were you

Tassador
03-23-2017, 04:56 PM
Somebody mad that they are still clinging to a dead server in 2017 that endured 4 years of kunark. Stay mad kid...

TheDuck
03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Lol at life changing realizations on an elven lords forums.

think we should all hire lulz as our life coach. give him his own lil forum sub section.

Eslade
03-23-2017, 07:43 PM
think we should all hire lulz as our life coach. give him his own lil forum sub section.

Classes include:
1. Finding parties in your neigb.
2. Getting into parties without paying.
3. The theory of stairwells.
4. Check the hands and waist.
5. How to handle going to work in 3 hours.
6. Trolling forums : a look into the art.

TheDuck
03-23-2017, 08:33 PM
perfect.

Beastagoog
03-24-2017, 01:45 AM
perfect.

You're perfect Dr Phil.

Beastagoog
03-24-2017, 01:47 AM
and don't get cranky just go with it ....(bends in for the m2m*)

*m2m = mouth 2 mouth

Lord Casey
03-24-2017, 09:21 AM
U seem like u reppin lyndon bully so imma break u off a lil somethin

You are now one of two people that I have on my ignore list, thanks to posts like these.

Your posts really are complete and utter garbage, Syft. What are you like, sixteen?

Pikrib
03-24-2017, 10:21 AM
You are now one of two people that I have on my ignore list, thanks to posts like these.

Your posts really are complete and utter garbage, Syft. What are you like, sixteen?

Casey you shouldn't be so mean to the retarded kid.

AzzarTheGod
03-24-2017, 05:45 PM
ahhhh if only i could have remained like nirgon like my first 2.5k posts.

then id have a lot of forum friends. cringing hard dude

u have no filter ala autism. sorry about those vaccinations. I know you didn't consent to.

yyrkoon
03-24-2017, 06:05 PM

undoubtfully he will at some point pretend, just like the other retard cutter, that he was just "roleplaying" a piece of shit all these years.

Tassador
03-24-2017, 06:10 PM
undoubtfully he will at some point pretend, just like the other retard cutter, that he was just "roleplaying" a piece of shit all these years.

This guy gets mad at people's posts on a 18 year old game that no doubt still consumes his life. Think about that for a second, a internet person you don't know is posting something and you're upset. You need to start believing in yourself dude.

seek help..

yyrkoon
03-24-2017, 06:27 PM
thank you for your contribution to this thread

j/k your posts are worthless and boring as always

Tassador
03-24-2017, 06:56 PM
i'll try to step it up for you pops

AzzarTheGod
03-24-2017, 07:01 PM
let us know how we're doin boys

relapseover9000
03-24-2017, 07:48 PM

god got em.