PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Ip exemption request

Lloen
02-06-2011, 04:29 AM
Hi, I wasn't sure if this was the place for it or not, but I'll go ahead and post it here and I guess a mod can move it if they need to.

Anyhow, my friend played EQ in its hayday (i.e, before PoP ruined the game, even luclin) He quit after SoE bought and raped the game, that said I and my family who played with him found this and wanted to get him roped back in since it's vanilla.

We're also getting our friend in who never had the chance to play when it was good, so having an IP conflict isn't gonna work since they live together.

So, the IP I need released is 71.91.81.151.

Thank you kindly, and if we can get this done for our friends, it will just be so cool.

Thanks to the team for the countless hours that went into this. We're all just so excited.

Zereh
02-06-2011, 05:21 AM
Well, I can't find the stickied thread that I took this from; it's been moved or deleted. But I'm going to make the assumption that this info is still valid:

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP.

So just post the required info in the Petition forum. And wait patiently. They have said that they do them in batches and it may take a couple weeks before it goes through.

Lloen
02-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Ah thank you very much. So should I just repost this in petition with account names?

Zereh
02-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Yes, indeed. Start a new thread here (http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25) with the required info. =)