PDA

View Full Version : Old Newb

Mogruk
03-19-2017, 05:20 PM
Dear Sirs and Madames,

I loved EQ back in the day, but haven't played in many years. I've just recently discovered p99, and it's seriously bringing me back. As soon as I acquire and set up, I fully intend to disappear into Norrath for a couple weeks. I can't wait.

I am still learning the basics of P99 and the major players responsible for its existence. To you guys I'd like to say: I really, seriously, genuinely thank you for putting your time and effort into this project and community.

I look forward to engaging with all you guys (and gals)

Cheers,
Mogruk

Muggens
03-24-2017, 08:19 AM
Cheers man, good luck in Norrath, remember you have time to your advantage on here. Also, Lots of neat stuff to tweak if you check out Tech forums

SoekiWiz
03-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Dear Sirs and Madames,

I loved EQ back in the day, but haven't played in many years. I've just recently discovered p99, and it's seriously bringing me back. As soon as I acquire and set up, I fully intend to disappear into Norrath for a couple weeks. I can't wait.

I am still learning the basics of P99 and the major players responsible for its existence. To you guys I'd like to say: I really, seriously, genuinely thank you for putting your time and effort into this project and community.

I look forward to engaging with all you guys (and gals)

Cheers,
Mogruk

Don't do it. Run while you can. Relapse is brutal.

Should you shove the needle in your arm, look for me in game. Get you set up with some odds and ends to start leveling and not have to be naked.

Unless you roll a halflink. In which case, gfys :p Filthy hobbitses

kgallowaypa
03-24-2017, 10:05 AM
My advice is check out this page on the wiki - http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Adventure to see which class you want to play based on p99's classic mechanics and the playerbase. A little bit of research goes a long way if you really want to sink your life into this box.