PDA

View Full Version : Erudite Necro Help

Munkh
03-15-2017, 12:40 PM
So my son made an Erudite Necro on his account and has kind of messed up his faction with the Qeynos underground necros and the Freeport Necros with doing faction hit quests.

Looking for a way for him to fix this.

Also, he thinks' he's KOS to the Neriak 3rd gate Necro guild and any ideas on how to improve this faction so he can get back in there to get spells, train etc would be greatly appreciated.

Signed, Father of Erudite Necro NOOB!!!!!

claypigeons
03-15-2017, 12:50 PM
So my son made an Erudite Necro on his account and has kind of messed up his faction with the Qeynos underground necros and the Freeport Necros with doing faction hit quests.

Looking for a way for him to fix this.

Also, he thinks' he's KOS to the Neriak 3rd gate Necro guild and any ideas on how to improve this faction so he can get back in there to get spells, train etc would be greatly appreciated.

Signed, Father of Erudite Necro NOOB!!!!!

Share wolf form and do opposite faction quests until not KOS. What level? It may not be too late to refill and save the headache (time invested in level a new char may be less than repairing faction).

Munkh
03-15-2017, 01:38 PM
His Necro is now level 28

Silken
03-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Erudite necros start out KoS to 'the dead' in Neriak. I raised faction with them by killing Linara Parlone over and over in Najena.

Munkh
03-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Thank you, Silken for that idea.

Ravager
03-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Ghilanbiddle Nylwadil,the gnome at the camp just inside Dagnor's Cauldron raises The Dead when killed, I think it's a 6m40s timer. Raises Dark Elf and Gnome Necromancer factions and lowers "good" gnome factions. He could probably get some good exp off the guy while grinding faction at his level.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ghilanbiddle_Nylwadil

Usernamegoeshere
03-15-2017, 07:11 PM
Erudite necros start out KoS to 'the dead' in Neriak. I raised faction with them by killing Linara Parlone over and over in Najena.

Don't let the con of ghoul guards fool you Erudite SK and necros should fine at the house of the dead, in-fact it should the be group they have the best faction with. This is however the way thing are with EQ live.

Silken
03-15-2017, 07:41 PM
I was by default, KoS with both the ghoul guards, and the necro trainers etc, but an easy way to test your faction with the actual trainers, is by conning the NPCs on the top of the front gate in Neriak (X`ta Timpi, Tempi and Tompi), when you first zone in from Nektulous. I started out at threatening as I recall, but after a few hours of killing Linara Parlone in Najena, I was at dubious, and eventually apprehensive.

gprater
03-16-2017, 12:46 PM
Don't let the con of ghoul guards fool you Erudite SK and necros should fine at the house of the dead, in-fact it should the be group they have the best faction with. This is however the way thing are with EQ live.

yea trainers inside the building were scowling to my ERU necro as well.

Munkh
03-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Alright. I'll set him loose on Linara and then have him work with him on some quests to help the other factions.

jolanar
03-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Don't let the con of ghoul guards fool you

This. The Ghouls outside the Neriak necro guild are on a separate faction called "NeriakGhouls" which isn't possible to raise. You'll need to invis undead past them to find out where you stand with "TheDead" faction.

Either way, if you need to train OP just grab port back to Odus. If you need the spells have a friend or random passerby buy them for you. It's seriously a waste of time to try and build up random necro guild factions.

Silken
03-16-2017, 07:43 PM
The only reason that I built up faction with "TheDead" was so that I didn't have to avoid the roaming npc in Neriak Commons that is on that faction.