PDA

View Full Version : AK vs. 99

MrTankers
03-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Hey everyone!!

I am new (haven't even started yet) but had a couple questions. I used to play on the old EQ Mac server that got shut down in 2013. Haven't played since mid 2013 and was thinking about starting up again. I am contemplating between this server and the new AK server. Just wondering if anyone has some honest opinions or pros/cons about each server. Both are in the classic stages as far as I understand it, there is no boxing on this server with 3 boxes allowed on the AK server, and there seems to be more people on this one. But other than that, what separates the two?? Thanks in advance for all your answers!

Pyrion
03-14-2017, 06:52 AM
Didn't play AK because i hate boxing. Are you indifferent to it? For me it seems to be a very big deal, either you like it (and probably do it yourself) or you hate it. This alone results in a pretty different server environment.

Other than that, people are usually pretty nice and decent here, so there is no need to change server for me.

Swish
03-14-2017, 08:10 AM
AK will be more what you were used to for sure. It depends what you want out of the game. If you're looking to group with other people all who are playing 1 character I'd pick P99 but the raid scene here is kinda messed up.

If you want to raid and enjoy raiding, I'm not sure how AK does but its worth checking in on their forums and asking about it.

Would you box on AK?

Izmael
03-14-2017, 08:37 AM
I immediately thought it was someone asking for help playing Ace-King against a pair of 9's.

(Just push all-in btw)