PDA

View Full Version : Confession thread: Most embarassing Red99 related things you've fucked up.

Beastagoog
03-12-2017, 08:36 PM
I'd say probably the most embarrassing Red99 related things I've done on are:

1. Event: Fell into the OT boat hole and Agatha was there on his first druid, lucky he was nice about it and ported me out.

Reason: Slight retardation

2. Event: The first Reaver to ever drop on the server was accidently given to a <Thunderdome> nub ~an hour after it dropped by me.

After Nakor bought it from <empire> bank on the day it dropped it got passed on to my druid and he said give it to his alt next time he's on, after a long day of raiding ( 6-8hrs+ ) (mind went blank and completely forgot I had it)

I decided to empty my bags as my druid was my primary farm toon at the time so had all types of shit in his bags; usually I port to newbie areas and give them weapon drops etc to sell. I ported in to Misty Thicket and there was a newbie there so I gave him a velium shield and what I thought was (https://wiki.project1999.com/Berserker%27s_Sword) which shares the same icon as the Reaver.

/facepalm :o :o

Welp after tracking him back down about a week or so later he was kind enough to give it back and we gave him a bunch of gear for his Necro in turn

3. Event: Tala's Prickly Pear - was helping Tala xfer over the items he needed for the life leech spell; he handed off a bunch of stuff from one toon, then logged into another toon and he handed me a few food + "an unstacked ration''. I clicked cancel on the "food trade" thinking to myself not sure why he's giving me food...and it went back in to his bags.

After a couple of ports he asks "where's the prickle pear" and I go ah, not sure did you give it to me? he explains the food trade and I said, shit I canned that trade so it didn't happen. He logged back in to this toon and it was gone, it got eaten.

Feeling like a shit cunt I offered to help camp him another one and we went back for a bit, I think I died @ some point? so I left not long after and it was only a few more kills later that he got another one thankfully.

4. Event: My last attempt at playing I wasn't really in a guild but was hanging with the <thunderdome> boys for a few weeks ( was quite fun so thanks for that ) we were on a hate raid and I had a pet out checking what was up using /petattack xname. Someone sent me a tell and goes "try for xmob" so I said sure, nps. Typed it and BAM agro (had not time to hit pet back off). Raid got wiped. No one noticed it was my fault and the other person was laughing in tells with me about it and we agreed to keep it on the low -- the ONLY time I've wiped raid.

Beastagoog
03-12-2017, 08:36 PM
btw first person to admit their life got fucked up by Red99 is the winner!

hurt
03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Ported groups out of raids instead of buffing glades... multiple times.

Gardur
03-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Ported 3 clerics out on a port both during the pull

Gave Exed a windstriker

hatelore
03-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Gave Exed a windstriker

/Thread . lol

Gardur
03-13-2017, 11:27 AM
Ya

Quil
03-13-2017, 11:36 AM
You gave me nothing, idiot. I lead those dojo raids, pvp, and many other raids.

shokar
03-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Forgot to click my faction neck on my wizzies epic turn in

Traded my lockpicks to a wurm in vp

Let tempest become a dkp guild

Gardur
03-13-2017, 11:40 AM
You gave me nothing, idiot. I lead those dojo raids, pvp, and many other raids.

Yeah ok tough guy.

You and i both know better.

Quil
03-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Are you saying I didn't. Who else would it of went to? My whole sister fucking clan made up 3/4 if that guild. I'm sure Panquakes would have put it to great use on his 18th alt.
Just what's your exact problem with me. One day you're all giggidy and the next you're still butthurt U left the guild to join tempest because they were actually contending Empire.

Gardur
03-13-2017, 11:54 AM
Whoa dude no reason to write an essay.

SamwiseRed
03-13-2017, 11:55 AM
i remember exed's voice quivering in ts when he looted the sky bow. i thought he was about to cry.

Aesop
03-13-2017, 12:02 PM
The story of Quil and Sithen cont'd:

http://i.imgur.com/vUN9V19.jpg

derpcake
03-13-2017, 12:05 PM
gave 3k to a banker, instead of banking it
fell to my death 10+ times in a chardok raid, its hard when drunk
tried to make friends on red

shokar
03-13-2017, 12:08 PM

Fairly accurate

Videri
03-13-2017, 12:42 PM
MY LOST FRUIT

deadlycupcakez
03-13-2017, 01:33 PM
I'd say probably the most embarrassing Red99 related things I've done on are:

Reason: [/B]Slight retardation

Unsure if this is OP's way of subtly admitting to intentionally trolling his old pals hehe

Pseudechis
03-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Logged in.

Alatar61
03-13-2017, 06:32 PM
Almost accurate I "Sithen" am black irl

TheDuck
03-14-2017, 07:39 AM
Helped put together a top guild putting in thousands of hours only to get shit on.

then i repeated it 4 more times like an idiot.

reason: drugs.

Tassador
03-14-2017, 07:50 AM
Helped put together a top guild putting in thousands of hours only to get shit on.

then i repeated it 4 more times like an idiot.

reason: drugs.

Because drugs make you bi polar man. You don't see it cause you're fucking high!!! You go apeshit over some little shit and yes people use you...

B4EQWASCOOL
03-14-2017, 03:06 PM
I know my mage bags have deleted ~30k worth of items over the years. Items of note: Iksar Regen BP and Karnor's Castle monk pipe for the epic.

Feanol
03-14-2017, 04:52 PM
MY LOST FRUIT

Miss you pal!

I explained how invis-porting worked to a pal who trusted me, grouped up, cast port, got invis and... forgot to drop group. Pal insta-gibbed in Skyfire as I watched on like a coward. Never got his rez.

First time I used group intra-zone evacuate I did not realize it stripped your groupmates of 600 mana as well. Casted in Chardok as we were recovering at entrance and nearly wiped us at exit when we all gated in 0m.

Also, Tala may remember when we were both pulling Talendor for <Fresh> after an Earthquake. Brought in a train of Chromadacs behind me without really realizing it. Didn't fully wipe raid force but the delay was enough that <Holocaust> stole the dragon.

BallzDeep
03-14-2017, 05:21 PM
I downloaded this game and played it.

hatelore
03-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Killed Gzaz once while fighting reebz and some shaman(forgot his name) near paineel. Thought gzaz was the other guy. (lawl)

Still laugh when I think about that one.

Cwall 146.0
03-14-2017, 06:17 PM
i had an azrael guild tag for a short period of time

MerkelMacron
03-14-2017, 06:20 PM
i had an azrael guild tag for a short period of time

looks like you got dunked on the moment you left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3qUH-DFMM

LITE
HYPE

Beastagoog
03-14-2017, 08:52 PM
5. Event: After <Friends> broke in to PoM (well done, and thank you coz that the place was boring as hell with 0 danger of dying) and Stomples was due to spawn. <Empire> had no one on but a rag tag crew and Colgate. A plan was devised to get up there and get him as he spawned and drag him to throne room ( at the time Friend's had only been up there a short while so we banked on the fact they wouldn't know the zone too well).

We got up there and it was 5 of us, 2 druids, 1 monk, a cleric and 1 other I forget what class he was, we ran to throneroom and Colgate pulled Stomples in. There was approx. 4-5 <friends> in zone playing utility classes farming, they promptly logged out and the who count grew, and grew, I think from memory it was ~10 wizards wizard/druids/monks that slowly filtered in.

Stomples was low HP (5%ish) before <friends> finally found us in the throne room, the monk jumped Colgate and got an almost instant t-staff proc all the wizards and druids started to crank spells. Colgate made the call to stay in the fight to drop Stomples and have the druids chain casting evac's behind the Throne (which <friends> didn't see aka tunnel visioned Colgate).

Tamtam and I were chain ducking Evacs, as they tried to kill Colgate. Stomples hit 1% hp. and with my 350ms and shit skills I ducked a fraction to late and my evac went off even tho my toon was in the "duck position" for atleast 0.5 seconds before evacing our group.

I had ruined what would have been the single greatest snipe in PoM's history. People tried to blame Tamtam, but I did the right thing and admitted it was me.

<friends> tried to claim a victory in /ooc (we found out later that stomples dropped nothing anyhow) but we all knew that out gunned 2 to 1 and vrs big pvp guns the feather's had be ruffled and we all walked away with smiles on our faces.

Reason: slight retarded and 350ms

MerkelMacron
03-15-2017, 12:55 PM
I enjoy these ancedoctes..keep em coming

Nirgon
03-15-2017, 01:28 PM
looks like you got dunked on the moment you left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3qUH-DFMM

LITE
HYPE

that was space cadet Bundy at the helm

Lite was so bad and desperate

Too bad Holo came and spanked that ass into oblivion

*closes history book*

Nirgon
03-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Lite also died on the first enchanter he played during that

Doors dunked him in the GM sanctioned 6v6

List goes on, how dare u disrespect the Grandmaster you worm

MerkelMacron
03-15-2017, 03:10 PM
List goes on, how dare u disrespect the Grandmaster you worm

haha i take it

whats ur most embarassing moment Nirgon? you are on here since forever, you must have a story or 2

Why did Holo management decide to sabotage the only guild that could rival it (GG) instead of enjoying the opportunity for pvp? Thereafter r99 was just a blue server with low pop

MerkelMacron
03-15-2017, 03:11 PM
haha i take it

whats ur most embarassing moment Nirgon? you are on here since forever, you must have a story or 2

Why did Holo management decide to sabotage the only guild that could rival it (GG) instead of enjoying the opportunity for pvp? (Gyno snitching on Vapo)

Thereafter r99 was just a blue server with low pop

Viper7
03-15-2017, 04:05 PM
Ive been to court and caught a charge all because of P99 (not even joking)

Plenty more of juicy things as well but only if you are interested in my stories.

Ragnaros
03-15-2017, 05:39 PM
dont think ive fucked up i usually do it on purpose because bored and i love stirrin the pot

AzzarTheGod
03-15-2017, 06:27 PM
Ive been to court and caught a charge all because of P99 (not even joking)

Plenty more of juicy things as well but only if you are interested in my stories.

reckon stoopy caught a charge on something similar, that u dawg?

Cwall 146.0
03-15-2017, 06:53 PM
lol @ the idea of good guys rivaling empire

sorry you guys put so much faith in losers like lite and vaporize to lead your guild

it actually is not our fault that vaporize fucked gyno over, but sure, be mad at the guy for retaliating when getting scummed if it makes you feel better about losing on everquest

TheDuck
03-15-2017, 08:05 PM
dont think ive fucked up i usually do it on purpose because bored and i love stirrin the pot

this is most fun way 2 play the game, 50 sperds around u and just fucking fuck with em. eq so gr8.

Ragnaros
03-15-2017, 08:37 PM
i get bored quick and when i do get bored i make reckless decisions

MerkelMacron
03-16-2017, 08:38 AM
lol @ the idea of good guys rivaling empire

sorry you guys put so much faith in losers like lite and vaporize to lead your guild

it actually is not our fault that vaporize fucked gyno over, but sure, be mad at the guy for retaliating when getting scummed if it makes you feel better about losing on everquest

what does losing everquest even mean?

On the one hand, so what, On the other hand, who cares

I am not trying to trash you, nobody ever said you were a bad monk or a bad guild leader

Lite, Gardur, Jib, Elem and Vapo were the only ones left to rally behind, otherwise the server would have been a boring ass one party guild forever (something you apparently prefered over losing a dragon once in a while)

In the few weeks GG was a thing even Ragefire or Tranix spawn became awesome due to increased stress due to pvp

HippoNipple
03-16-2017, 10:08 AM

I am not trying to trash you, nobody ever said you were a bad monk or a bad guild leader

Lite, Gardur, Jib, Elem and Vapo were the only ones left to rally behind, otherwise the server would have been a boring ass one party guild forever (something you apparently prefered over losing a dragon once in a while)

In the few weeks GG was a thing even Ragefire or Tranix spawn became awesome due to increased stress due to pvp

Whether your actions were admiral and you had fun doing it or not, I don't see where the confusion is with why GG lost at Everquest. They were the biggest zerg, they had a goal, and they failed at it.

Saying it was fun losing at Everquest and it was some sort of personal internal victory is great but they definitely failed.

MerkelMacron
03-16-2017, 11:30 AM
Do you define Zerg by # of players or # of characters available 56+?

The bulk of GG was Fresh players who had only 1 lvl 60 and havnt seen non-planar raid loot...

Once one understands how the make up of the guilds differed in terms of neckebard and melee class percentage, it was clear that GG had slim chances of succeding at best

anyway, wipe it or teams

Gustoo
03-16-2017, 11:57 AM
I tried like 20 times to use sneak to get past bats in lguk as a cleric. Never succeeded.

Gustoo
03-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Reason: guts

Izmael
03-16-2017, 12:22 PM
On first character, level 35ish mage I tried to kill a griffin in WC. Long story short, I got the griffin to 0% but was out of pets and out of mana, like literally 0 mana. I suppose killing it was a big deal for me at the time as I was noob as fuck.

It was on red99 so there was nobody in the zone I could ask for help.

I was trying to med up enough for a nuke but aggroed a level 5ish skeleton. I didn't have Jboots or sow. The skeleton wouldn't let me sit down to med and the griffin was slowly fleeing and regening HP.

It took me a LOT of time strafe running around to outrun the level 5 mob to catch a med tick here and there and finally kill the griffin (who required several mini nukes as he regened HP), I think it was a good 10+ minutes of running around feeling really really stupid.

Utanven
03-16-2017, 12:59 PM
Lost a fungi in a drop transfer (could not connect to server error & it poofed)

Duruabel said nothing he could do.

1 year later after Duru exposed GM Aussie contacts me proactively and restores it.

Reason: impatient & hate asking others for help.

Utanven
03-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Lost a BCG & Fingerbone in a drop transfer & got banned for it.

Didn't learn much from loosing the fungi..had to xfer this stuff.. what am I gonna do wait for 5 minutes for a guildie to help? Fuck that I'm dropping it.

Drop it, log out.

Catch up to said naked human and tell him if he just hands it back I'll reward him & wont even need to bother GMs.

At first he seems to be playing dumb ..but later was determined English was not his primary language

After a brief struggle communicating he actually hands it back.

I promptly login to my lvl 1 trader and give him like 5k in gear & 5k in pp

Try to login later... account banned for RMT (I guess giving Somone 10k for what looked like nothing looks bad)

Braknar cleared it up later via logs . Ty

syztem
03-16-2017, 01:12 PM

cough, letting u talk me into trolling tempest with ur aon after we got golem kill(mostly cuz im a badass rogue) it was a fuck up, but a good one at that since it led to my eventual gkick.

Beastagoog
03-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Lost a fungi in a drop transfer (could not connect to server error & it poofed)

Duruabel said nothing he could do.

1 year later after Duru exposed GM Aussie contacts me proactively and restores it.

Reason: impatient & hate asking others for help.

god I love a good Duro-pal story, it cracks me up.
gotta give it to him he saw a chance and went with it.

Beastagoog
03-16-2017, 05:24 PM
cough, letting u talk me into trolling tempest with ur aon after we got golem kill(mostly cuz im a badass rogue) it was a fuck up, but a good one at that since it led to my eventual gkick.

It was funny as fuck, but def inappropriate at the time.

I was laughing - well done was troll level 11/10 on that

Ragnaros
03-16-2017, 06:37 PM
not a fuck up if i do it on purpose
i dont regret it i never did, it was hilarious

HippoNipple
03-17-2017, 12:00 AM
god I love a good Duro-pal story, it cracks me up.
gotta give it to him he saw a chance and went with it.

It really was a great scam he had going.

Drops an item to transfer - steal the item and sell it through RMT

2 box and transfer yourself - ban them, strip chars and RMT

transfer to a friend - ban both accounts for RMT, strip items and RMT

Cwall 146.0
03-17-2017, 12:24 AM

again you're blaming other people for the fact that vaporize scummed gyno and gyno retaliated

syztem
03-17-2017, 01:15 AM
oh heres a good one that got me, Lite would love to know this.

I bought items from Brennard bought a FB hoop, jagged blade of morning and a gobby earring for a really good package deal. I had been playing him on and off when rogue dps was needed for pvp as I had no tstaff monk at the time, but I ended up with my own 60 rogue. Deal was really good, told me he was quitting to be with his GF more. I paid for the items, FB hoops at the time were around 75k I got all 3 items for 70k plat.

Like 2 days later Lite starts blowing me up in tells about stripping brennard, i ignored him because it had nothing to do with him and brennard wasn't his toon just one that was leant out to him and he felt it was his own(as he did many others, like mesochrist etc accounts that were NOT solely his just left in his hands). anyway I quickly realized after the tells from him that I didn't deal with the real Brennard, and it was a certain azrael scummer who also had the info.

Had 0 intentions of returning the items and not getting my plat back, soon as I tried to get ahold of the real brennard I realized that his batphone #, email, none of it worked. Glad this buff obsessed bald eagle no longer plays.

this lead to the infamous "I deserved it, i earned it" voicemail remix and ss's. as well as the 45 voicemails that I made a few public after lite slandered my name even more because I wouldn't give him back stuff I earned on raids in Azrael(including dealing with Wanyo winning 3 cloak of flames before I even had 1 on my monk, only people like powered and the inner circle knew wanyo was a box monk. lite didn't want anyone knowing, he awarded 2 cof's over a month to wanyo, the 3rd just was retarded and I called him out on it only to be given an RBB off mesochrist a few weeks later).

--completely unrelated, but first time i was given access to mesochrist to play in pvp and use to farm shit. I logged him in to see double dragon bag, 1 tink bags, abu kar box. inside the bags I saw 3 red scales, 4 white scales, multiple RBBs, hiero cloak, dragon teeth, torpors, extra dragon items and tons more blackholed stuff.

Cwall 146.0
03-17-2017, 01:24 AM
you forgot the part of that story where karsten sold you a stave of shielding for 25k and then lite demanded it back in the emails, even though he never owned or used that item

syztem
03-17-2017, 01:29 AM
oh yeah, i figured most ppl knew that tho. i still have the SS i took of when i purchased that from him. it was the only one for sale for like 2-3 months and i got itfor i think 25k or something, andis immediately tried buying it off me saying i stole his deal and was offering me 10k etc. goog times.

Samsung
03-17-2017, 02:30 AM
I really have nothing to confess, I was falsely banned by a corrupted GM (Derubael) because the whole server was bitching to him about me.

Oh I stole Genedins fungi for stealing my pal from Meridian 59s accounts and items

HippoNipple
03-17-2017, 09:48 AM
I really have nothing to confess, I was falsely banned by a corrupted GM (Derubael) because the whole server was bitching to him about me.

Oh I stole Genedins fungi for stealing my pal from Meridian 59s accounts and items

You should talk about the PvP battle in Sky where the video showed you running around for 5 minutes healing no one, attempting to melee a couple people and then jumping off the island at 80% health, all your mana and two DAs up.

Retticus
03-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Sektor tried to steal an account from me and then got it banned without reimbursing my items cus he's a faggot.

derpcake
03-17-2017, 12:40 PM
rekt

MerkelMacron
03-17-2017, 01:12 PM
You should talk about the PvP battle in Sky where the video showed you running around for 5 minutes healing no one, attempting to melee a couple people and then jumping off the island at 80% health, all your mana and two DAs up.

yikes

Jazzy
03-17-2017, 01:27 PM
I once had gay cyber with sektorz

Nothing to write about. I was satisfied

Videri
03-18-2017, 03:13 AM
Good thread concept!!

Miss you pal!

Also, Tala may remember when we were both pulling Talendor for <Fresh> after an Earthquake. Brought in a train of Chromadacs behind me without really realizing it. Didn't fully wipe raid force but the delay was enough that <Holocaust> stole the dragon.

Hi Curu. :) I remember this, but vaguely. That would have been...12-18 months ago?

Videri
03-18-2017, 03:37 AM
i remember exed's voice quivering in ts when he looted the sky bow. i thought he was about to cry.

Come now, Samwise. You of all people should know being emotional about something does not mean you are a loser. Take notes, young Colgate. Getting excited, passionate, even mad or distraught over something is part of life. Live it up.

Videri
03-18-2017, 03:41 AM
Also, hey Perseus!!

Regarding <Good Guys> versus Holo/Emp...no matter who had the most gear or levels or numbers, those days were among my favorite times playing on R99. Despite Vapo's past and involvement with the despicable Gyno (luv u), I will always remember him as an inspiring and beloved leader with a big heart. And Salem/Beastagor - I think even those who fought against him can't knock his uncanny skill; but what you don't know is that somehow this lonewolf is also a brilliant raid leader and ninja puller. And I even find something to admire in Lite - despite his occasional shady actions, his ingenuity, drive, ruthlessness are instructive. And there are more names big and small, people I'm glad I played with. And they all had one guild tag for a glorious and all-too-short era. We had Holo on the run 6 days a week! (Day 7 was their big log-in-and-raid day.)

Being part of the <Friends>/<God's Work> fusion was the other awesome time. I wrote some elf poetry about it, if you recall.

Triple post double mad

Videri
03-18-2017, 03:49 AM
Wait, Salem never joined <GG>. My bad. His friends were there, though.

Jazzy
03-18-2017, 04:29 AM
Tala pretty cool dude

Would buy a beer and some nachos

Cwall 146.0
03-18-2017, 04:46 AM
Come now, Samwise. You of all people should know being emotional about something does not mean you are a loser. Take notes, young Colgate. Getting excited, passionate, even mad or distraught over something is part of life. Live it up.

no actually these things do make you a loser when that something is a video game

TheDuck
03-18-2017, 07:03 AM
Tala i always thought u where really way to happy, like possibly medicated happy, at all times.

like i thought u might be some kinda wierdo. even though u were super personable, i always pictured u as someone straight out of the funny farm on a ton of SSRI's seratonin boosted as fuck. logging into EQ and being like "hi pals" with a never ending smile on your face the whole time.

AzzarTheGod
03-18-2017, 07:13 AM
Tala i always thought u where really way to happy, like possibly medicated happy, at all times.

like i thought u might be some kinda wierdo. even though u were super personable, i always pictured u as someone straight out of the funny farm on a ton of SSRI's seratonin boosted as fuck. logging into EQ and being like "hi pals" with a never ending smile on your face the whole time.

probably accurate. guy seemed higher than the snowcaps on SSRIs to me.

he came across so buzzed up I'd bet something with a little bit greater recreational potential like Zoloft.

Slathar
03-18-2017, 08:25 AM
i stole multiple guild banks and stole from every single "friend" who helped me

i regret nothing.

MerkelMacron
03-18-2017, 08:43 AM
i stole multiple guild banks and stole from every single "friend" who helped me

i regret nothing.

is that the reason friends broke apart?

or you trolling again?

so much fake news on here, what happened to the journalistic integrity of forumquest

Slathar
03-18-2017, 09:08 AM
no people stopped playing because the server needs to be wiped.

MerkelMacron
03-18-2017, 09:25 AM
My biggest regret is giving into Jibekn's paranoia about spies in GG

When he presented the evidence that some poor noob "clearly is Fandango" because he recognizes his voice/mannerism from back when he was spying in Holo

All of a sudden, during a fear raid, he wants him killed and deguilded

Should have vetoed that bullshit, but since Jib had been around for years I gave him the benefit of doubt

reason: Hadnt seen Jibs videos back then, his immersion levels probably preclude a fair and balanced judgement of reality

(though he takes EQ pvp grand strategy to the next lvl with parked trackers, port mules and twitch live streaming spies)

Tassador
03-18-2017, 09:29 AM
no people stopped playing because the server needs to be wiped.

According to the pod casts that I and 6 others listen too with staff talks there is no wipe. It's an integrity issue and you know elf values are important. However a broken coded team server is in the mix.

Stay tuned!

Videri
03-18-2017, 02:45 PM

You've never met anyone quite like me. Drugs are not the reason. Neither is mental illness.

I've never used drugs or alcohol (even though I'm older than 21). I just place a huge priority on being respectful and positive. I do have off days.

Videri
03-18-2017, 02:58 PM
no actually these things do make you a loser when that something is a video game

Tell me you don't get a thrill from griefing and content denial. ;)

Cwall 146.0
03-18-2017, 03:37 PM
well i wouldn't call it a thrill

TheDuck
03-18-2017, 04:30 PM
well i wouldn't call it a thrill

more like a flutter in lil colgate tummy the first time he fell in love.

Ragnaros
03-18-2017, 04:43 PM
lol

MerkelMacron
03-18-2017, 05:25 PM
Also, hey Perseus!!

hey man, hope you are well

Cylock
03-18-2017, 08:25 PM
I confess red is more fun/interesting than blue.

PRAISE red99!

Slathar
03-18-2017, 08:26 PM
cringing at the try hard

Tassador
03-18-2017, 08:29 PM

PRAISE red99!

What's the eta on teams? Are trolls really going to be neutral? Will I be able to use my same eq client now to load into teams server?

Beastagoog
03-18-2017, 08:43 PM

PRAISE red99!

Could you ask Rogain to do a "reset, he doesn't need a new server, just clear the character database of entries.

Samsung
03-18-2017, 08:57 PM
cringing at the try hard

Lmfao

Retticus
03-19-2017, 10:59 PM

Rofl

TheDuck
03-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Rofl

snortled.

Beastagoog
03-22-2017, 01:21 AM
I miss u agatha

Beastagoog
03-22-2017, 01:22 AM
coz of the trouble you cause, well done.