PDA

View Full Version : Playing Everquest in 2017

Tassador
03-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Would be nice if it was a fresh server.

Beastagoog
03-12-2017, 07:53 PM
My excuse is I can't afford a computer that can anything that isn't 15-20 years old.

(p.s been almost a year since I logged in )

Retticus
03-12-2017, 10:46 PM
cross forum research

hurt
03-13-2017, 02:42 AM
SLEW DEM

https://i.imgur.com/Jm1aYqC.jpg

Ragnaros
03-13-2017, 02:48 AM
does being 5"9 qualify as a manlet
think i might b one
shrug

derpcake
03-13-2017, 04:58 AM
had already seen lulz posts on foh

lol is all

Aesop
03-13-2017, 05:19 AM
I can't believe I participate in this sometimes.

derpcake
03-13-2017, 07:21 AM
one forum to cry for help
one forum to be a pimp

balanced behaviour

Tassador
03-13-2017, 07:56 AM
does being 5"9 qualify as a manlet
think i might b one
shrug

You're like a foot taller than sektor and you're only 5'9? No wonder he is a do boy.

oricalum
03-13-2017, 08:06 AM
LulzSect, the raging man-pussy who pretended to be a woman on these forums in an attempt to win internet friendships. yIKES.

Those were the days.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 08:26 AM
I was able to build my portfolio of companies that I do contract back end work for exclusively through scjobz.com, which lets you search the entire craigslist job postings at once for the country. Never be afraid to apply to anything. I've applied for contract work to companies that specifically said they aren't going to outsource the position, yet still got the work in the end. I got another one by responding to a no thank you email with "sorry you missed out on this profitable opportunity good luck with Joe the 9-5." Sell yourself never be afraid to take risks. Always believe you're the best at your position but also have the humility to be willing to learn from others.

Also don't play everquest

oricalum
03-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Naw, just pointing it out. We all need friends I guess, no matter what we have to do to get them... I guess. (Like pretending to be a woman)

lol

georgie
03-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Have a nice day (:

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 09:10 AM
You need three things to be successful in my opinion in your work.

1) Drive. Nothing else matters if you don't have this. If you're content making 40-80k a year, or even content just making 120k a year, you'll never become truly wealthy. You need to show up to work or do whatever it is you do each day with the desire to become the best person at it, and to figure out your next five steps in the future. Always be thinking about your next promotion, next opportunity, etc. Basically do the opposite of 99% of the population of Red99 who is content being cucked for officers to get loot for their alts. Many people I meet on a daily basis are more than content clocking in and out and paying their bills. These people will never become truly wealthy.

2) Hard Work. Pretty self explanatory, but unless you're about to bet it all on red, or created EQ Browser, you're going to have to put in a shit ton of work on a daily basis if you want to become truly successful. You aren't going to amount to shit if your work schedule is 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.

3. Master your craft. I am a strong believer in the 10,000 hour rule for becoming an expert at whatever it is you do [with the exception of EQ PvP where this rule didn't work for me]. If you want to be the best and command the most money, you need to know your industry better than anyone else. You need to live and breathe it day in and day out. You have to be willing to learn about it on the weekends, after work hours, etc.

I applied to two positions this morning to try to build out further my portfolio of companies I provide back end client services for. Do I need the money to pay my bills? No. But I'm always looking to grow, expand, hire more people, and figure out how I'm going to turn last years 1.4 Million into this years 2.8. I don't want to just be a millionaire I want to be a multi-millionaire, or a billionaire. Will I end up actually becoming a billionaire? Prolly not ;). But the drive to want to keep looking for the opportunities to grow and become more successful will only do me well.

Also being a sociopath helps.

Tassador
03-13-2017, 10:37 AM
HB with some knowledge. Image helps a lot as well as your ability to network with everyone. From the janitor to the CEO. Make it about them always ask questions that aren't usually directed their way. Find out about their families what they like to do and build relationships. Nuturuing that relationship could open doors in the future and are likely to bail you out in times of needs. Clients may think your company sucks shit, but may not drop their contract because it will affect you (somebody they like).

hatelore
03-13-2017, 11:32 AM
HB with some knowledge. Image helps a lot as well as your ability to network with everyone. From the janitor to the CEO. Make it about them always ask questions that aren't usually directed their way. Find out about their families what they like to do and build relationships. Nuturuing that relationship could open doors in the future and are likely to bail you out in times of needs. Clients may think your company sucks shit, but may not drop their contract because it will affect you (somebody they like).

Another tidbit to this is, learn how they speak and speak like them. Helps hugely in interviews or when trying to land a client. This is hard to master, it requires doing a lot of listening up front before you actually start your dialogue, but works very well when mastered. Sounds simple enough, but its a pretty powerful tool that a lot of people overlook.

hatelore
03-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Another thing to realize is: Life is not fair. Yeah, you make look like a faggot, date trannys, post your selfies on a elf sim that is 19 years old and wear your hat sideways, but you can still be successful if you follow these tips.

Jazzy
03-13-2017, 12:24 PM
1.4 mil last year and you cant "persuade" rogean and nilbog to wipe server / start a new red from classic?

Wtf dude

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Yea let me wire a bunch of money to some dude over the internet to wipe a pvp server that I'll barely play on, and hope he keeps his word. Get me the routing and account #'s and I'll send that pronto.

B4EQWASCOOL
03-13-2017, 04:08 PM
1.4 mil last year and you cant "persuade" rogean and nilbog to wipe server / start a new red from classic?

Wtf dude

1.4 million in monopoly money. He's the most poor person on this server. lol pathetic

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 04:13 PM
You got me

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Yeah....1.4 Million in IT.... HAHA....Maximum you get paid in IT is around 100k unless you are CEO of a job company. Anyone who made 1.4 million in a year doesn't need fucking craigslist for jobs.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 05:43 PM
Yeah....1.4 Million in IT.... HAHA....Maximum you get paid in IT is around 100k unless you are CEO of a job company. Anyone who made 1.4 million in a year doesn't need fucking craigslist for jobs.

Yep, got me.

HippoNipple
03-13-2017, 05:50 PM

He was giving general advice to someone that is in IT, HB does tax consulting for companies. The work he does for them is probably steady and any new clients is reoccurring revenue.

The craigslist advice was just something he does to fish for new clients outside of what he probably gets from networking and referrals.

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Tax consulting for companies still doesn't pay that well. I have friends who work for the IRS and we constantly have consulting companies in our office for internal audits. Unless you are auditing all fortune 500 companies and you own the consulting firm, you aren't pulling 1.4 million per year. The thing about tax consulting is you aren't selling a tangible product and audits only pay so much. Again, if you are making 1.4 million in tax consulting and you own your own company, you don't need to search craigslist for job offerings....word of mouth works well enough if you are 1.4 million in salary in your own company. 1.4 Million would mean the company would have to clear at least 2.5 million if not more per year.

Cwall 146.0
03-13-2017, 06:02 PM
u seen HB's bank statement?

cause i definitely have

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 06:07 PM
Lol are you that stupid to trust a document on the internet? I mean how hard is it to doctor an image?

This is some perspective for you. Average tax consultant = 50K per year. This dude is clearing 20x what the average tax consultant makes while playing Everquest? I work for an ancillary insurance company. The owner of this company already started a previous company called IAS and it sold for $100+ million. The 4 VP's above me have personally invested atleast 1 million each. We clear about 4 million a month. They take home about 300k per year. If you are successful, you reinvest your money into the company and don't take home $1.4 million. If you took home $1.4 million as a tax consultant, you would have to be a firm and you wouldn't be self searching the internet for leads....you pay people to do that for you while you focus on your clients.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 06:14 PM
Tax consulting for companies still doesn't pay that well. I have friends who work for the IRS and we constantly have consulting companies in our office for internal audits. Unless you are auditing all fortune 500 companies and you own the consulting firm, you aren't pulling 1.4 million per year. The thing about tax consulting is you aren't selling a tangible product and audits only pay so much. Again, if you are making 1.4 million in tax consulting and you own your own company, you don't need to search craigslist for job offerings....word of mouth works well enough if you are 1.4 million in salary in your own company. 1.4 Million would mean the company would have to clear at least 2.5 million if not more per year.

I literally don't do a single thing you just typed in that essay. You also seem to have a very poor understanding of how networking works, and how to look for potential additional revenue streams.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 06:22 PM
Not sure why I'm bothering explaining this but I'll try nonetheless.

My particular field is Tax Resolution, which is easiest explained as settling or negotiating peoples IRS and/or State Tax liabilities. Many companies that advertise this that you may see on TV or hear on the Radio are actually just boiler rooms with a bunch of sales people with no back end to service the clients, or, have a few attorney's on staff who suck and can't handle the volume of clients these companies bring in. I have mastered this particular field and can service hundreds of clients at a far cheaper cost to these companies than salaried employees. In turn, I typically get some form of revenue share on the cases sent to me. I am constantly looking to build relationships with new companies to send their clients to me to service. Most of the companies in my industry advertise for job opportunities on craigslist. For me, it is more profitable to focus on what I am best at which is the client servicing end, and continue to build that out via new relationships with other companies, rather than investing it into trying to build out my own pipleline for client acquisition for a variety of reasons.

Thanks.

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 06:58 PM
If you are doing Tax Resolution and aren't buying the debt....the incentive and payout is very small. When you are going to a company and saying I know my client owes you 5K or X amount of dollars but he can only come up with 3.5K on a payment plan, what is your profit on that? And you also still need to wait til the client pays until you get paid which is probably a 50/50.

If your talking on a large scale of settlements worth 1 million or more...Wouldn't it make more sense to file for extensions or bankruptcy?

You say you are processing hundreds faster than anyone else for a cheaper rate...how? If you're a one man show you wouldn't have the time for this. If you have multiple employees, maybe...

I don't really believe it, it's possible but sounds and looks like bullshit. I'm naturally curious though as I said I have friends in the IRS and I work in the financial field(more on an insurance basis) as well. Some of this stuff is new to me.

The thing about craigslist gets me because companies that are valued at 500K or more typically have dedicated lawyers or tax consultant companies that do this type of work for them (regardless if it is tax debt consolidation) and wouldn't be posting on craigslist. Most run off of word of mouth or social networking (Linkedin, Etc.). If this is for individuals and not companies.....yeah no way at 1.4 million.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Everything you just typed has literally nothing to do with my industry.

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 07:04 PM
I represent taxpayers before the IRS and/or State who owe money. The goal is typically debt reduction with the IRS/State, or some sort of manageable monthly payment plan. Sometimes it's an audit representation or reconsideration, and often times there are a number of years of tax returns requiring completion. The average fee charged to the client is around $4,000, with some paying less and some paying substantially more. We don't negotiate payouts with companies? I would suggest in the future that before you type up an essay you take three to five minutes to understand what it is the other person is saying.

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 07:06 PM
It sounds like your dodging any type of answer. Tax resolution has nothing to do with resolving the debt? Craigslist is somehow a big leads generator for Tax Resolution for large companies? These are generic questions. It doesn't have to have anything to do with your industry to answer these. You still dodge them.

It's amazing the vague answers you give. "I do this hundred times more than other companies with revenue 100x mine for less money." Okay..... but how?

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 07:08 PM
You're asking questions that were answered and involve basic reading comprehension issues.

hatelore
03-13-2017, 07:12 PM
If you are doing Tax Resolution and aren't buying the debt....the incentive and payout is very small. When you are going to a company and saying I know my client owes you 5K or X amount of dollars but he can only come up with 3.5K on a payment plan, what is your profit on that? And you also still need to wait til the client pays until you get paid which is probably a 50/50.

If your talking on a large scale of settlements worth 1 million or more...Wouldn't it make more sense to file for extensions or bankruptcy?

You say you are processing hundreds faster than anyone else for a cheaper rate...how? If you're a one man show you wouldn't have the time for this. If you have multiple employees, maybe...

I don't really believe it, it's possible but sounds and looks like bullshit. I'm naturally curious though as I said I have friends in the IRS and I work in the financial field(more on an insurance basis) as well. Some of this stuff is new to me.

The thing about craigslist gets me because companies that are valued at 500K or more typically have dedicated lawyers or tax consultant companies that do this type of work for them (regardless if it is tax debt consolidation) and wouldn't be posting on craigslist. Most run off of word of mouth or social networking (Linkedin, Etc.). If this is for individuals and not companies.....yeah no way at 1.4 million.

He is fucking Jewish you moron. Never saw x-men? Magnito? Money to him is like metal to Magnito, it fucking gravitates his way. Lrn2jew better.

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 07:12 PM
I represent taxpayers before the IRS and/or State who owe money. The goal is typically debt reduction with the IRS/State, or some sort of manageable monthly payment plan. Sometimes it's an audit representation or reconsideration, and often times there are a number of years of tax returns requiring completion. The average fee charged to the client is around $4,000, with some paying less and some paying substantially more. We don't negotiate payouts with companies? I would suggest in the future that before you type up an essay you take three to five minutes to understand what it is the other person is saying.

You literally just responded with answers to questions I asked in this when trying to say anything I asked was redundant. Who ever said you don't negotiate payouts....Your whole premise is negotiating payouts. Here's a word to the wise which you would probably understand if you actually made 1.4 million. Those who make 1.4 million a year don't come to Project 1999 forum and boast how to make more money and they cleared 1.4 million last year. They do that shit in real life.

hatelore
03-13-2017, 07:15 PM
(quote)

1) Drive. Nothing else matters if you don't have this. If you're content making 40-80k a year, or even content just making 120k a year, you'll never become truly wealthy. You need to show up to work or do whatever it is you do each day with the desire to become the best person at it, and to figure out your next five steps in the future. Always be thinking about your next promotion, next opportunity, etc. Basically do the opposite of 99% of the population of Red99 who is content being cucked for officers to get loot for their alts. Many people I meet on a daily basis are more than content clocking in and out and paying their bills. These people will never become truly wealthy.

2) Hard Work. Pretty self explanatory, but unless you're about to bet it all on red, or created EQ Browser, you're going to have to put in a shit ton of work on a daily basis if you want to become truly successful. You aren't going to amount to shit if your work schedule is 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.

3. Master your craft. I am a strong believer in the 10,000 hour rule for becoming an expert at whatever it is you do [with the exception of EQ PvP where this rule didn't work for me]. If you want to be the best and command the most money, you need to know your industry better than anyone else. You need to live and breathe it day in and day out. You have to be willing to learn about it on the weekends, after work hours, etc.

I applied to two positions this morning to try to build out further my portfolio of companies I provide back end client services for. Do I need the money to pay my bills? No. But I'm always looking to grow, expand, hire more people, and figure out how I'm going to turn last years 1.4 Million into this years 2.8. I don't want to just be a millionaire I want to be a multi-millionaire, or a billionaire. Will I end up actually becoming a billionaire? Prolly not . But the drive to want to keep looking for the opportunities to grow and become more successful will only do me well.

Whether he makes that much or not, which I don't really doubt, or care about to be honest. Each man is his own man. That shit right there ^ is winning strategies for any business or job a person could have if they are wanting to move up.

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 07:22 PM
I guess work smarter not harder never applied to these guys. Atleast the people I work for are smart enough to make 20 million and reinvest and watch their money grow while they are on vacation 4 out of the 7 days a week. Maybe if he invested 500K extra, instead of taking it home, he could achieve that.

Its one thing if he didn't have to throw the 1.4 million in there, it's another when you do it out of sheer randomness to almost say "Look what I have, that I actually don't because you guys are the only ones who will believe me."

I honestly could give a shit either way but I'm more interested in how the debt consolidation process works and how much they actually get paid because those people always hate their jobs.

AzzarTheGod
03-13-2017, 07:27 PM
It sounds like your dodging any type of answer. Tax resolution has nothing to do with resolving the debt? Craigslist is somehow a big leads generator for Tax Resolution for large companies? These are generic questions. It doesn't have to have anything to do with your industry to answer these. You still dodge them.

It's amazing the vague answers you give. "I do this hundred times more than other companies with revenue 100x mine for less money." Okay..... but how?

lol this guy has never heard of judaism or jews possessing a higher IQ than the other racial averages.

he has multiple revenue streams.

make it rain emp, make it make it rain emp

heartbrand
03-13-2017, 07:37 PM
I don't do debt consolidation. You've made three posts now discussing an industry I don't do.

As far as your side note, yes, once you hit a certain amount of wealth it becomes exponentially easier to generate more wealth via passive revenue streams. I'm fairly confident my advice was not tailored to people who have $20M in their bank account and are trying to generate additional income, but just in case someone thought it was, let me clarify for the record that someone at that level of wealth was not the targeted audience.

Thanks.

Beastagoog
03-13-2017, 08:04 PM
For the common man it's all about intelligent decisions and making the most of what you have. Doing endleas drugs coz your on 70o a week and dont think you can improve your situation is just a cop out. (Imho)

I.e:

If you own 1 property and have a decent income (80-100k+) it's very easy to make money and grow from that point.

For example:

70% of my mortgage is subsidized by renting out the detached first level garage (35sqm living area) that is converted to a studio. Which means I pay 30% of the mortgage on a current valued half million property. By the time the mortage is paid off and the value increases over time after an expected 10-12 years from now that property will be worth 600k+. I have a high amount of equity in my property so thr mortgage is low.

I plan to use that equity to buy my next property once I get back to fulltime work in the 400k range and rent out the remaining part of my unit which will cover all of the remaining units mortages+taxs and the surplus will go on to the new properties mortage.

Plan is to have over a million$ in assets by the time I hit 40 and the passive income from the unit rental will reduce my hours needed to work.

I did all this working a 6-3pm job like any ordinary person.

The problem I found with my generation of pals is most of them fucked their youths income blowing it on shit. I started on 650 bux a week after tax and ended up on almost 2000$. Instead of blowing it all on useless shit I saved it and invested it.

Differnece is, I'll be 40 and semi retired, others in my generation will be 40 and slaving hard even tho we had the same chances in life.

If you havent done anything financially with your years between 20-30 you havent done yourself any favor.

AzzarTheGod
03-13-2017, 08:08 PM
lurked foh community since noows. although provided me with the highlights from the new forums.

>" between senior level tech support and systems administrator"
>posts on elf forums for career advice
>fails out of undergrad math

I'm sure you are a great consultant. kek

Im 29 and haven't had a end user ring my phone for 3 years. Guess you should have worked harder instead of getting fired from jobs for playing everquest and doing drugs.

http://i.imgur.com/3XMs3tJ.png

For the edgy troll persona you put on on these forums you sure do seem like a trainwreck of a baldmuffinmanlet over FOH. You are a mess, im actually embarrassed and sad for you. I see now why you lash out over here.

sorry you lost, dude.

There's so many dunks in the tank, i'm legit concerned for lulz well-being.

over the next few weeks, its gonna basically be reaching into a grab-bag full of mechanical basketballs that automatically swish into the net, whenever cutter takes a minute of his time or is feeling the inclination

all depending on how much empathy he is feeling that day. #embarrassed

georgie
03-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Bald corki Romano lookn ass

BallzDeep
03-13-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't do debt consolidation. You've made three posts now discussing an industry I don't do.

As far as your side note, yes, once you hit a certain amount of wealth it becomes exponentially easier to generate more wealth via passive revenue streams. I'm fairly confident my advice was not tailored to people who have $20M in their bank account and are trying to generate additional income, but just in case someone thought it was, let me clarify for the record that someone at that level of wealth was not the targeted audience.

Thanks.

Lol you seriously have Dunning Kruger. Quit trying to act superior by using different terms with the same general meaning - "I don't do debt consolidation, I do Tax Resolution." Spoken like a true debt consolidator.

Cwall 146.0
03-14-2017, 12:07 AM
sorry heartbrand makes more money than you do

Jazzy
03-14-2017, 02:28 AM
they wont wipe because if they do they will get sued, they signed a deal when daybreak was going to shut this down

no new servers, no wipes, as is

yet people post nonstop daily due to retardation

It was a joke you dumb cunt

Jazzy
03-14-2017, 02:30 AM
Yea let me wire a bunch of money to some dude over the internet to wipe a pvp server that I'll barely play on, and hope he keeps his word. Get me the routing and account #'s and I'll send that pronto.

You know that eq sickness lurks beneath

Tassador
03-14-2017, 07:37 AM
You know that eq sickness lurks beneath

When teams comes out we will all lose money and time playing this shit :)

hatelore
03-14-2017, 07:59 AM
When teams comes out we will all lose money and time playing this shit :)

News flash: The Easter Bunny is real.

Tassador
03-14-2017, 08:03 AM
News flash: The Easter Bunny is real.

;)

HippoNipple
03-15-2017, 05:24 PM
Lol you seriously have Dunning Kruger. Quit trying to act superior by using different terms with the same general meaning - "I don't do debt consolidation, I do Tax Resolution." Spoken like a true debt consolidator.

Debt consolidation services is for poor people that have too much credit card debt they can't pay. You are dealing with people that may be considering going bankrupt and helping them pay back debt by negotiating the debt down. It is a miserable business and has absolutely nothing to do with taxes.

Tax resolution and debt consolidation both have to do with owing someone money but that is where the similarities end. People requiring tax resolution are very successful or they wouldn't be in a situation where they owe a lot in taxes in the first place.

When people make a lot of money, sell businesses, maybe have a capital intensive business they can mess up a lot of things when doing their taxes.

I do financial planning and we had a client seek out tax advice for their company. The CPA went back 3 years and ended up saving her $300k and she got that all back from the IRS. The client herself is worth about $10 million. The type of clients needing tax resolution vs debt consolidation are not comparable.

HippoNipple
03-15-2017, 05:27 PM
The work is also not comparable.

Looking through peoples balance sheets, income statements, company structure, how they pay their employees, retirement plans and tax returns to make sure things are properly depreciated or manipulating cash flows for better tax treatment is different from calling Visa and begging them to reduce the debt because your "client" is a crack head that won't pay the full debt.

Ragnaros
03-15-2017, 05:33 PM
being rich is overrated

BallzDeep
03-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Debt consolidation services is for poor people that have too much credit card debt they can't pay. You are dealing with people that may be considering going bankrupt and helping them pay back debt by negotiating the debt down. It is a miserable business and has absolutely nothing to do with taxes.

Tax resolution and debt consolidation both have to do with owing someone money but that is where the similarities end. People requiring tax resolution are very successful or they wouldn't be in a situation where they owe a lot in taxes in the first place.

When people make a lot of money, sell businesses, maybe have a capital intensive business they can mess up a lot of things when doing their taxes.

I do financial planning and we had a client seek out tax advice for their company. The CPA went back 3 years and ended up saving her $300k and she got that all back from the IRS. The client herself is worth about $10 million. The type of clients needing tax resolution vs debt consolidation are not comparable.

I agree with all this but debt is debt and people who can't pay their debt aren't wealthy. For example, the dealership I'm partnered with made 1.6 million last year, it was a little over 400k in taxes for the year. No tax resolution was needed. When it gets to the point of "resolution" you aren't very successful. Resolution isn't for successful people at all. As you just said most companies who aren't in the shitter use a CPA or Tax Prep. People make mistakes but a 1040X isn't too complicated and so many online services nowadays to amend any issues. Do a basic google search of "Tax Resolution" and it is basically the same kind of marketing/services as debt consolidation with the only differences being one is a tax debt, the other is personal/business debt.

Forbes article on "Tax Resoluton" - https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephendunn/2014/04/01/tax-resolution-firms-who-are-these-people/#5ae8ce966da7

BallzDeep
03-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Basically the article says these services pray on people without ever really doing shit. They do so in most cases by obtaining your information illegally. The article closes with "Who would hire a tax attorney anyway" as a sarcastic poke that Tax Resolution isn't a very legitimate job.

AzzarTheGod
03-15-2017, 06:06 PM
Basically the article says these services pray on people without ever really doing shit. They do so in most cases by obtaining your information illegally. The article closes with "Who would hire a tax attorney anyway" as a sarcastic poke that Tax Resolution isn't a very legitimate job.

goy need help with their taxes by any means necessary.

running negative articles slandering the help these brave few tax attorneys are breaking the law to give them that help won't change that.

heartbrand
03-15-2017, 08:25 PM
This guy still writing essays about something he knows nothing about? Cringing hard

Quiet
03-15-2017, 08:28 PM
Thought about logging in...... Didn't.

BallzDeep
03-16-2017, 01:16 AM
This guy still writing essays about something he knows nothing about? Cringing hard

Guess google doesn't know either. No wonder your seeking approval online.

BallzDeep
03-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Not sure why I'm bothering explaining this but I'll try nonetheless.

My particular field is Tax Resolution, which is easiest explained as settling or negotiating peoples IRS and/or State Tax liabilities.

Ill help you.

https://www.google.com/#q=Tax+Resolution&*

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2017, 04:36 AM
Guess google doesn't know either. No wonder your seeking approval online.

Shit you not, Sean Hannity had a Tax Attorney on his show tonight discussing the Hawaii fed judges decision on the Muslim ban, who plainly stated he was a tax attorney when Sean prompted him to discuss it.

It honestly didn't seem like he works in "debt consolidation." But that was just my impression, what do I know.

Tassador
03-16-2017, 07:41 AM
Balls deep reminds me of anime how he has to try and prove internet people wrong. Like it affects his life either way lol basic brotha :)

BallzDeep
03-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Balls deep reminds me of anime how he has to try and prove internet people wrong. Like it affects his life either way lol basic brotha :)

Take you own advice, you basically just called yourself a basic brotha since you are trying to analyze me over the internet - like it affects your life either way.

I'm sorry you haven't jumped on this new revelation that 99% of the people here are either bullshit drug addicts, scammers or a mix of fucked mental issues. I guess it's stupid to question anything here.

Good luck.

BallzDeep
03-16-2017, 11:19 AM
Tax Attorney is different than "Tax Resolution," those were the dudes words, not mine.

Retticus
03-16-2017, 11:22 AM
ballz deep in anger

BallzDeep
03-16-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm mad everyday dude. I wake up mad and beat my dog for it.

Tassador
03-16-2017, 11:27 AM
Take you own advice, you basically just called yourself a basic brotha since you are trying to analyze me over the internet - like it affects your life either way.

I'm sorry you haven't jumped on this new revelation that 99% of the people here are either bullshit drug addicts, scammers or a mix of fucked mental issues. I guess it's stupid to question anything here.

Good luck.

I don't analyze just opiniate sorry you don't know the difference. You seem burned and bummed about your time spent on red. My time here was great and nostalgic it's over due to 5 years of static content.

Cya on teams :)

Retticus
03-16-2017, 05:58 PM
don't hurt animals loser

Quiet
03-17-2017, 07:06 AM
The only visible Heartbrand lie i see her is when he used the word "barely" regarding his playtime on any type of new server. This is a horrible use of an improper adverb. The proper word should be "never". Using these words improperly means he is a bold faced liar, and possible poor. Might be a tax evader, not a tax resolver. Possibly in the SS and good friends with the fine gentleman below.

http://i.imgur.com/BfNC4vE.jpg

heartbrand
03-17-2017, 08:23 AM
Chortled

-TK-
03-17-2017, 02:44 PM

This is all very solid advice. You really need all of these traits to succeed on your own. I'd also add having the ability to be a decision maker - which in turn allows you to set goals other than "I want to be rich". I've met a lot of people with the drive, ambition, and work ethic to really excel at something, but they lack the ability to decide how/where to focus their energy or shy away from making hard decisions because the results might not always be in their favor. There's lots of wasted potential out there.

There's other things that help build financial success like developing multiple income streams (key), knowing how to save, knowing how to strategically invest (I'm not the most savvy, but I'm in a position I can pay someone that is), paying taxes properly, putting your money/assets/talent in the right place (I don't try to lease properties in Gary, Indiana as Denver's a much healthier market), etc...but without the core traits these ends are hard to achieve. Personally, I don't get into anything I'm not passionate about either, and that also helps a lot.

And, yes, being a least a mild sociopath helps, because people will always try to guilt/sob story you into bad situations.

Jazzy
03-17-2017, 03:48 PM
What i dont get is

Why someone who follows the aforementioned traits of millionaire jetsetter life spends so much time posting with druggies and degenerates on elf sim forums

heartbrand
03-17-2017, 04:00 PM
03/17/2017 (Short Term) Executed Buy 4,523 6.55 29,625.65 31,683.62 2,057.97 6.95

feels goog

Gustoo
03-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Some of us post out of oure passion for the game we love selflessly.

heartbrand
03-17-2017, 05:33 PM
What i dont get is

Why someone who follows the aforementioned traits of millionaire jetsetter life spends so much time posting with druggies and degenerates on elf sim forums

I dunno why does Marc Cuban post on twitter? Why does warren buffet go on CNBC? People like to kibbutz a bit when they're on a boring phone call, traveling, etc.

Jazzy
03-18-2017, 01:40 AM
Just yankin' your chain esse

I do enjoy your posts - Lord knows this place benefits from some posters being normal

Bazia
03-18-2017, 01:50 AM
real question is why in the world would anyone consider arguing with a jew