PDA

View Full Version : dont get miss/dodge/parry etc messages

starfox
03-11-2017, 05:39 PM
hello, i dont get those dodge/parry/riposte or missed hit messages in the chat box. i have everything set to show all hits and misses but for some reason the defensive stuff and missed hits dont display. i have tried opening more than 1 chat window but that didnt work; it still wont show with just one window. this happens with every character even fresh ones where i havent changed any chat box settings. its annoying to never see missed hit messages or how many times i may have dodged or riposted

Jimjam
03-11-2017, 05:51 PM
I think you may have set your hits mode to a condensed version where all these messages just count as misses?

starfox
03-11-2017, 05:54 PM
how do i check if i did that?

Nibblewitz
03-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Check your filters.

starfox
03-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Check your filters.

i have the melee filters set to ALL

Jimjam
03-11-2017, 07:00 PM
right click chat window,
hits mode,
change the ones you want to normal. Sounds like they are currently set to abbreviated.

starfox
03-11-2017, 07:22 PM
oh man i figured out what happened i feel like a derp. under options there is a filter tab and there it had my misses others misses etc set to hide. i switched them to show and now i see all the messages. for like 3 years i have wondered whats wrong. when you said hits mode i got to thinking if maybe there was some kinda option i had tooled with but didnt remember