PDA

View Full Version : World's First Rage Quit

loramin
03-10-2017, 08:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UIRAClb.gif

I love the smirk on the other guy's face.

Grubbz
03-11-2017, 09:34 AM
lol what a baller

Ahldagor
03-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Lol, what year was this?

bigjerry
03-22-2017, 11:07 AM
dont ask me how i know this is a reddit repost but i do for a fact and i think your a homo

B4EQWASCOOL
03-22-2017, 01:15 PM
dont ask me how i know this is a reddit repost but i do for a fact and i think your a homo

We agree here.

You're not let off the hook, though.

You know what I'm talking about...

loramin
03-22-2017, 04:57 PM
Is there some rule against linking to something that's been linked by another site? Because that would pretty much eliminate links ...

Also when did Off Topic become RnF?

P.S. No idea what year that is from.

dafier
03-22-2017, 04:58 PM
Wow....look at their noses. This has to be after WW2.

don't get crazy!

bigjerry
03-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Is there some rule against linking to something that's been linked by another site? Because that would pretty much eliminate links ...

right here (https://youtu.be/j2YEhudaySc)

Also when did Off Topic become RnF?

when the admins ordered all rnf content moved to off topic, liek 2 yrs ago.

your a nerd

loramin
03-22-2017, 05:26 PM
your a nerd

You're in a forum for an 18+ year-old elf-simulator: we're all nerds here.

Doctor Jeff
03-22-2017, 05:39 PM
this isn't facebook, bruv

bigjerry
03-22-2017, 07:01 PM
this isn't facebook, bruv

certifying this dunk

Muggens
03-24-2017, 08:10 AM
They still trolling eachother on the Pong forums

JurisDictum
03-24-2017, 02:03 PM
Pretty sure this is Stanley Milgram's experiments on obedience in (1963). It was designed to make people think they were punishing someone for answering questions wrong. The idea is it should have become clear that they were slowly killing this guy they could hear on the other side of a wall (but couldn't see). 2/3 kept shocking the guy till he was dead (or acted like he was killed).

During the experiment, they would look concerned and turn and ask "what the hell" -- but the dr. would just say "the experiment requires you continue." That was good for most, some would clarify: "you accept the responsibility?" and the dr. would say yes.

This was done to see how people in Nazi Germany could do the shit they did. Well it turns out about 2/3 are fucking sheep that will do anything an authority figure tells you you have to. But there were some guys didn't respond well at all, like an ex military guy that after the 2nd shock or so was like "what do you mean I have to continue -- no I don't!"

bigjerry
03-24-2017, 02:24 PM
Pretty sure this is Stanley Milgram's experiments on obedience in (1963). It was designed to make people think they were punishing someone for answering questions wrong. The idea is it should have become clear that they were slowly killing this guy they could hear on the other side of a wall (but couldn't see). 2/3 kept shocking the guy till he was dead (or acted like he was killed).

During the experiment, they would look concerned and turn and ask "what the hell" -- but the dr. would just say "the experiment requires you continue." That was good for most, some would clarify: "you accept the responsibility?" and the dr. would say yes.

This was done to see how people in Nazi Germany could do the shit they did. Well it turns out about 2/3 are fucking sheep that will do anything an authority figure tells you you have to. But there were some guys didn't respond well at all, like an ex military guy that after the 2nd shock or so was like "what do you mean I have to continue -- no I don't!"

why is pong on the screen doe. r u alleging a gif shooping?

the reddit post could be cia project to test viability/believability of video editing techniques for stalinist historical revisionism. whoever did the shoop getting some nice congratulatory brony memes emailed to him by his handler and cc'd to coworkers this week. or maybe a good guy Brian or w/e that says like "creates dank meme" on top "defends the republic" on bottom.

more woke than expected outta you kid.

JurisDictum
03-24-2017, 02:33 PM
I first I was thinking "that looks exactly like them!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4pWJ0_XNo

Then I realized middle aged guys just look like that in the early 60s. So it was probably just pong.

maskedmelonpai
03-24-2017, 02:42 PM
maybe it both (0.0; )