PDA

View Full Version : let me get this right?

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 01:01 AM
apex and epidemic are allied, golems are now apex's. 5 people in epidemic have a problem with certain people in thunderdome, 5 people in thunderdome have problems with people in epidemic.

apex continues to make the only non apex people on this server further cucked, none of you see it. I have talked to a ton of people, if people wern't such pussies and would just man up and not say "if he joined i'd join" and just did it. things would go off without a hitch.

new guild, ragnaros lead's noone from both thunderdome or epidemic current officers are officers, we vote in the officers., anyone who can't realize its apex vs rest of server is to short sighted and is part of the problem, if u have elf problems/beef u have autism and just cause guild problems. put things aside or be continued to be cucked.

Tune is so far ahead of you guys in the slimegame, even with a new CSR, (no offense cylock you're a great guy, but simply 1 guide without a direct line to get things fixed on the spot its kind of hard) you guys don't stand a chance at the amount of chars and VPN's he can throw at you and keep you out.

You're only hope as a server is to designate anyone not in apex as part of "The Second Guild" and thats what it's name should be too. This is like the 12th cycle of this exact scenario has happened on this server, just different guild names, very few people from the start. most of you are new but i have seen this happen so many times. Ask anyone who has been around as long as me how many times this exact scenario has played out.

you can only hold yourselves accountable for the low pop. and the way you lead your guilds is a big part of that. apex is a grinder, epidemic is now being forced to attack potential future recruits making sure all future recruits go to epidemic, apex probably already let someone in epidemic loot some kinda "awesome loot" that is really just rot shit and everyone has developed pixel fever and lost sight of being a pvp guild.

Basically what im saying is, you guys are fucked and it's up to you guys to fix this server. no increase in GM presence will bring back the pop. The guild that needs to be on this server doesn't exist, and its apex's equal/rival. what u have right now is Apex, and two far lesser guilds, with one of them allied somewhat to apex.

Stop blaming rogean and realize it's on you. and most of all, ragnaros. to convince everyone to get under his banner. good luck god bless. enjoy your server whatever your decision.

Pokesan
03-10-2017, 01:04 AM
please don't waste your time reading this i know i didn't

shokar
03-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Confirming everything

fan D
03-10-2017, 01:50 AM
read about 5 words and noticed it was agatha

Swish
03-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Alliances shouldn't exist at this kind of pop

Beastagoog
03-10-2017, 01:58 AM
PIXELS

Cwall 146.0
03-10-2017, 02:02 AM
phil?

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:04 AM
phil?

sup

Quil
03-10-2017, 02:26 AM
There is no alliance between Epidemic / Anyone. Epidemic shit stomped Tdome in hate / followed by taking the peak from them this week along with the last 7 golem spawns ( we pvped apex for bc tdome didnt show.) Where is this even coming from? I will assure you we will never merge with Tdome. Epidemic enjoys playing with Epidemic. Forcing myself to play with arrogant assholes for the sake of pvp ( seeing a ton of it now ) would destroy my immersion. sorry agatha.

Jazzy
03-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Not heard of the guilds mentioned

Can we get some real drama pls

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Not heard of the guilds mentioned

Can we get some real drama pls

one of the smaller guilds is getting absorbed by <insert top guilds name> due to both other smaller guilds not forming up into one to contest apex.

tune is tired of not getting vulak, he is finally making the deals he has to, to ensure he gets vulak on rotation. he is making promises he can't keep and people are buying it hook line and sinker and apping <apex>. lol.

Aesop
03-10-2017, 03:03 AM
"I assure you we will never merge with tdome"

you'll notice the guild he doesn't mention there. Quil can't betray the guild that gifted him his Rile (sword lol).

Quil
03-10-2017, 03:08 AM
We will never merge with apex either you fucktard. Were having fun doing our thing and stomping you / apex any chance we get.

AzzarTheGod
03-10-2017, 03:55 AM
Lots of angry nerds in this thread

*clanks beer* my type of party

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 04:23 AM
this is exactly why in the new guild, the guild that has to happen to make this server worth playing. you can't say who joins or doesn't quil. it's that simple.

if you're end goal is to pvp, your not headed in that direction, u might have pvp for now. But with thunderdome being absorbed and alot of its members not really looking to fight 2 fronts, apex and epidemic. your forcing thunderdome to disapear thru your leadership. Now if thats your intent and you think your going to get rid of thunderdome and then take on apex, your wrong. Tune knows it. soon as thunderdome is gone(all of the people who leave TD will be joining apex, not epidemic) apex will turn towards you, and it wll be an apex guild reinforced with TD warm bodies.

Apex, a guild as it stands u cannot possibily win against, but u rather further push a position to were you strengthen apex by getting rid of thunderdome? this makes no sense if you say your stated goal is pvp.

If you wanted to pvp you'd put TD and epidemic together and have equal numbers to apex, and you guys can finally start to have fun. you have been on this box long enough to know what happens next if thunderdome disapears dude. cmon.

anyways just my 2 cents.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 04:29 AM
this is me giving minimal cares. im not sending anyone tells or anything. i dont have the strength to try and convince u all again individually. you guys will have to read it here.

You're only hope is a Ragnaros lead guild, with the remaining epidemic and TD members voting in 5 members that meet specific requirements like atleast 6 hours a day playtime, able to lead raids, access to multiple key classes. etc.

Anyway other than that is wrong, and you know its wrong, cause i been in the last 2 guilds with u that we tried this in and its never worked. it's always been ONE BIG GUILD, and two guilds with 1-3 elitest assholes in each one who keeps the others from forming up.

you guys make this server unplayable. and im not just blaming epidemic, im blaming everyone who isnt in apex who isnt in the same guild right now. everyone should bein the same guild. everyone who has been around long enough knows it, everyone who is new knows it cause they realize elf beef is retarded.

again let me remind u.
ELF BEEF IS KEEPING THUNDERDOME AND EPIDEMIC FROM FORMING ONE GUILD AND CONTESTING IN VELIOUS, A VERY FUN PVP experience

but hey, if ur ok with whats going on now, thunderdome absorbing into apex, leaving u with what u got in epidemic, and u think ur pvp is going to get any funner, then. by all means. go for it. but we both know thats not whats going to happen. I honestly don't know what your doing quil, you have always had a sound EQ pvp/leader mind. I really don't see how u cant see the same thing i see. This is like our 12th rodeo on this server alone....

Orajel
03-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Simply put.. It is tdome's own fault that we don't help them anymore. Zech and oggok(sp) are the reason we don't work together. They got VP pixal greedy and put that over us working together. So we kicked them out of VP and golems. Pras Epi... For doing our own thing. and not sitting back and letting someone shit on a plate and tell us its the best we can get.

MerkelMacron
03-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Thunderdome contesting...

Karsten and Bigtuna still got shooters out here or what?

times have sure changed :)

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Simply put.. It is tdome's own fault that we don't help them anymore. Zech and oggok(sp) are the reason we don't work together. They got VP pixal greedy and put that over us working together. So we kicked them out of VP and golems. Pras Epi... For doing our own thing. and not sitting back and letting someone shit on a plate and tell us its the best we can get.

i just wana play, sure sounds like a dumb reason not to make the server work when the answer is as simple as merging. Are u sure thats the real reason? cause really that sounds like. really dumb.

Ames1
03-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Are you feeling ok Phillip?

Smedy
03-10-2017, 06:56 AM
please don't waste your time reading this i know i didn't

fuck... this should have been stickied to the top of the thread... i just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading the duckmans ramblings about deadbox99

thanks for try tho

heartbrand
03-10-2017, 08:47 AM
I tried for several years in vain to get unemployed stay at home sons to hit auto attack together against the top guild. I have no idea who this Quill dude is but his mental fragility is what I experienced on a daily basis. "We won't hit auto attack with player X!!!!!" Ok cool story bro.

Tassador
03-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Could you imagine if this energy was wasted on something productive? His mom might not be so suicidal. The real story is you failed your parents. Doing what you want to do is an embarrassment to them... they are just to nice to say it to your face. They give you fake love right to your face!

Platexchange
03-10-2017, 11:22 AM
I'm pretty sure this already happened? When we were in empire the server "squashed" their beef to make Good Guys? Was around for about 2 weeks or so until the members realized why they didn't guild with each other and the Bergers flew. Squashing elf beef is hard when you shit talk someone for years, threaten them IRL, or do other shady stuff.

All of that aside r99 pantheon guild pals 2018 looks goog.

Quil
03-10-2017, 11:41 AM
I tried for several years in vain to get unemployed stay at home sons to hit auto attack together against the top guild. I have no idea who this Quill dude is but his mental fragility is what I experienced on a daily basis. "We won't hit auto attack with player X!!!!!" Ok cool story bro.

Its your pal Cinda. Exed wutevz. We had an alliance with tdome and they fucked us. Ogrok / Zech / Yibz are all toxic as fuck. fuck them.

Gzaz
03-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Its your pal Cinda. Exed wutevz. We had an alliance with tdome and they fucked us. Ogrok / Zech / Yibz are all toxic as fuck. fuck them.

This is all true ..... I was there

Sheriff
03-10-2017, 11:52 AM

Real shocker there. Let me get this right, known pixel lusting scummers have an alliance and it crumbles? Tune and Co are winning the box because they refuse to let certain people into the guild at the cost of not doing certain dragons (for now).

heartbrand
03-10-2017, 12:19 PM
It's a video game. Who cares about another players political affiliation, race, gender, age, wealth, employment, etc.? The video game is more fun when big battles are had. Do you dox your DOTA teammates facebook b4 you agree to go to your lane?

HippoNipple
03-10-2017, 12:42 PM
i just wana play, sure sounds like a dumb reason not to make the server work when the answer is as simple as merging. Are u sure thats the real reason? cause really that sounds like. really dumb.

You are making the assumption that every person wants the same thing as you. Take yourself for example. If you could join Apex and be a top dog that was respected and in charge you would do so, but that isn't an option for you. So you want to join a resistance and be in charge to stand up to these guys that won't give you the respect you think you deserve.

Then you get upset when every player not in Apex isn't helping you accomplish this goal of competition against the force you don't like.

The common theme of Thunderdome is that they don't care much about the end game or competing. There are a couple people from the last end game raiding guild that have semi retired but if they have any interest in real end game content still they are already in Apex.

There aren't many players that are willing to dedicate hardcore hours into a resistance. You are lucky enough to get a 2nd tier casual guild that is happy with raiding stuff Apex doesn't want. Right now there are two guilds that want the 2nd tier spot and neither of them have the ambition to try to become the new Apex so they are fighting it out. Let them be and give up on this Azrael dream like resistance that never worked and never will work.

Jazzy
03-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Heartbrand spittin the TROOTH

MerkelMacron
03-10-2017, 01:19 PM
It's a video game. Who cares about another players political affiliation, race, gender, age, wealth, employment, etc.? The video game is more fun when big battles are had. Do you dox your DOTA teammates facebook b4 you agree to go to your lane?

lol truth

there is this ever shrinking, select group of nerds (globally) who still enjoy a 18 year old game, because childhood nostalgia,and some make elf drama take front row and center

Aesop
03-10-2017, 01:52 PM
I still care about who I choose to spend my time online with. If I -had- to team up with guys like Akinn in order to accomplish anything in EverQuest I would just not play at all.

Simple as that, the game is low priority for me.

heartbrand
03-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I would understand not wanting to log in on a daily basis to auto attack mobs for loot with people you truly detest [though I personally wouldn't care]. However, I don't get the concept of not wanting to do big PvP battles with people you "dislike". For me, the fun of a huge battle grossly outweighs the feelings of I don't like player_103 on the battlefield, particularly when the alternative is no PvP at all.

Shrug.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty sure this already happened? When we were in empire the server "squashed" their beef to make Good Guys? Was around for about 2 weeks or so until the members realized why they didn't guild with each other and the Bergers flew. Squashing elf beef is hard when you shit talk someone for years, threaten them IRL, or do other shady stuff.

All of that aside r99 pantheon guild pals 2018 looks goog.

good guys was a guild put together with the proper intentions, but lied hoping vapo would come back and lead it after i did all the work for him (putting everyone in the same guild), but he refused to and that lead to good guys crumbling, that and the massive amounts of trains holocaust threw at us. causing alot of us to ask us with no GM on the server what the fuck are we going to do. Good guys was a perfect model for what needs to happen, everyone in the same guild, only this time under a compotent leader, ragnaros.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:06 PM
I would understand not wanting to log in on a daily basis to auto attack mobs for loot with people you truly detest [though I personally wouldn't care]. However, I don't get the concept of not wanting to do big PvP battles with people you "dislike". For me, the fun of a huge battle grossly outweighs the feelings of I don't like player_103 on the battlefield, particularly when the alternative is no PvP at all.

Shrug.

heartbrand and i agreeing again, btw heartbrand, i really do need a tax lawyer in boca, tell me u have family friends someone. please?!

Aesop
03-10-2017, 02:08 PM
For instance, I don't actually mind Ragnaros. He's an annoying kid, but so are many other people in Thunderdome. It's pretty funny most of the time.

I don't trust Ragnaros further than his utility to me, and I like to give him shit about being in the air force but I would team up with him.

The problem is Karsten really doesn't like him, and Karsten I consider a friend. I prioritize Karsten's happiness over accomplishing elf goals. So we refuse Ragnaros entry to the guild which I can tell makes him mad but it was nothing personal. He's a good player, I wish things could have worked out.

Aesop
03-10-2017, 02:10 PM

Shrug.

There is plenty of pvp. More than I've seen in a long time. We have teamed up with Epidemic in the past, we've also teamed up with Apex when it suited us both.

Now neither suits us. IDK, maybe it's hard to understand what's going on from the peanut gallery but afaik people are happy with the decisions being made. As far as not getting the mobs, we've made it clear that we can't compete unless people are willing to login for the pvp and the truth is a lot of our casuals are not willing to do that.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:37 PM
seriously turbotax has failed me saying i owe 8 grand, help.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:43 PM
There is plenty of pvp. More than I've seen in a long time. We have teamed up with Epidemic in the past, we've also teamed up with Apex when it suited us both.

Now neither suits us. IDK, maybe it's hard to understand what's going on from the peanut gallery but afaik people are happy with the decisions being made. As far as not getting the mobs, we've made it clear that we can't compete unless people are willing to login for the pvp and the truth is a lot of our casuals are not willing to do that.

plenty of pvp for now, at this point is wait and see for TD, while epidemic realizes they just helped make there only ally/fair fight pvp disapear. further leading to epidemic quiting or joining apex lol.

it's the cycle of life here, someone always doesn't want to guild with someone over something someone said about elves. I'm just saying... we all know this is the reason why a second guild hasn't came together on this server, cause of bad blood, and we have repeatedly tried to put the 2nd guild together but it always proves impossible because we end up with officers from both guilds that have the beef in new officership positions. thats why i say, Ragnaros leads, and the remaining members vote in the officers. no officer carryover. It's the only way to do this.

Anyways im just pointing out the obvious. and obviously TD's playstyle is not to contest mobs worth playing for other than the love of the game. I could say more on the ability of TD to do such things but i will refrain because that would be considered "spying" even though everyone ones the capabilities of TD.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:45 PM
and yes, u'd have to drop karsten and whoever else from TD that has a problem with southern people. and we'd have to drop the people from epidemic that have a problem with TD members.

They are the problem. plain and simple.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:48 PM
it's not on everyone to cater to everyones sensibilities and morality on this server, just like in real life u have all types, and if u want to work towards something, that means taking the good with the bad. and making due with what u have. And what we have is what we have.

You either have two shit guilds, and 1 good one desperately trying everything in the book to split them further apart and recruit them,

or you have a strong 2nd second guild that is read to contest against apex in velious and draw in alot of old players if that was to happen.

not to mention there is an active guide and if is able to call shots then it would be a very good game. right now this server just isn't a good game.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 02:53 PM
i mean the server is fine, i thoroughly enjoy the 40 pop right now.knowing we could easily double that if we put together the second guild, people would flock to a server with actual pvp on it, apex's retired members would come back to fight, and old members would come back to join the second guild.

or we can just have more of this, whatever this is. like i said this server lives and dies by its community, and if you want to keep the status quo and eventually have 10 players online then so be it. the server is what u make of it. and right now the server is really shitty. through no fault of rogean.

this is all on the leaders and shakers of the server, none of you are putting any effort into making this place better, more attractive to play on. TD provides a great place to level up, epidemic creates a great place to learn to pvp, and then they join apex and get geared out and quit. Thats our server right now, the plain and simple of it. If everyone is ok with that then fine. i'll take it. ill still enjoy EQ in my own way. but damn would i sure like some actual velious pvp.

Quil
03-10-2017, 02:57 PM
There is plenty of PvP. I could play with just about anyone. What you keep failing to realize agatha is we created Epidemic bc no one has the time or desire to contest Apex for tov. Our 25 man guild is happy doing the content we do and pvping for the mobs we have the numbers to contest. I've never had this much fun in a guild. You guys can join us if you'd like and I'll lead PvP. Epidemic crooting.

Sirban
03-10-2017, 03:22 PM
not reading this garbage

Aesop
03-10-2017, 03:23 PM
we created Epidemic bc no one has the time or desire to contest Apex for tov.

Correction, you created Epidemic because no one else would take you guys (Quil, Akinn, Sithen, Gzaz etc). Don't try and re-write history to re-invent yourself.

Good on you guys though, you have definitely had some success with the guild.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 03:31 PM
just think its dumb u could be doing more and having more fun. instead this place remains a toxic cess.

Gzaz
03-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Correction, you created Epidemic because no one else would take you guys (Quil, Akinn, Sithen, Gzaz etc). Don't try and re-write history to re-invent yourself.

yet TD welcomed me with open arms recently until i gave epidemic all the info =)

Charmbreak
03-10-2017, 04:30 PM
yet TD welcomed me with open arms recently until i gave epidemic all the info =)

<Tide> still crootin? LOL

Gzaz
03-10-2017, 04:31 PM
<Tide> still crootin? LOL

LOL Stfu

HippoNipple
03-10-2017, 04:31 PM

Shrug.

If the two guilds could join forces and the majority of the playtime was big scale pvp I get this argument. However, most of the time would be doing crap grind raids for new peoples epics and lower tier raid gear. You would have officers of opposing guilds stealing crap and fighting for loot. No one would trust each other.

Maybe the big scale PvP could work if they could agree on a caller but what about the other 99% of the time.

HippoNipple
03-10-2017, 04:40 PM
It isn't just about personality conflicts. With a merge you have to consider how your guild members will be treated going forward. If a merge happened and you felt like you weren't in good favor with the new inner circle in charge you might as well just go to Apex.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
It isn't just about personality conflicts. With a merge you have to consider how your guild members will be treated going forward. If a merge happened and you felt like you weren't in good favor with the new inner circle in charge you might as well just go to Apex.

why i said, no former officers of each guild can be the leader, the only person that gets along with both sides is ragnaros, so he is the obvious leader. everything from there is votes who gets to be an officer after meeting 6 hour a day playtime requirements, ability to lead raids, ability to lead off hours content, etc.

Quil
03-10-2017, 05:39 PM

I've been leading small man guilds longer than you've been pkaying here, kid. You think Akinn or myself wanted to join Tdome?

Zechariah was always in our ts before you guys turned tdome into a contesting guild. Point is I could be in any guild I choose but I chose to play with people I like. I'm content with contesting tdome for zones like VP. Epidemic is going because It's my choice to play here.

HippoNipple
03-10-2017, 05:43 PM
why i said, no former officers of each guild can be the leader, the only person that gets along with both sides is ragnaros, so he is the obvious leader. everything from there is votes who gets to be an officer after meeting 6 hour a day playtime requirements, ability to lead raids, ability to lead off hours content, etc.

Ragnaros is not an unbiased third party.

There are leaders of TD that do not play 6 hours a day that have no interest in handing over their guild to Epidemic.

You are asking for a casual guild that isn't really that interested in raiding to disband and farm gear for the leaders of Epidemic because it might end up in mass PvP with a guild they don't care about competing against.

Quil
03-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Give it up bro. It will never happen. Where is this even coming from? The whole merge idea? Tdome in shambles after getting stomped for mobs religiously over the last few weeks? I told those fucks it was coming. Instead of just saying good fight etc etc those needs throw RL attacks, hillbillies, sister fuckers, etc. Find it funny the idea of throwing a merge is now the topic after we've day on tdomes corpses for every mob we've contested lately. Bend the knee and suck my dick Tdome and we will invite you all aside from ogrok and yibz

Charmbreak
03-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Let me break down why this will never happen.

Quil took an alliance neck from Sithen. Sithen showed up to his house with a gun. Over a 1999 elf emulator.

Brael's personal information was spammed in OOC. His phone number, RL name, etc... This was done after he left their guild.

These are quite possibly some of the biggest scumbags and psychopaths r99 has ever had. We gave it a shot but we forgot these guys were absolute maniacs some point along the way. Pretty horrible human beings who lose their minds over PvP and will spam you with tells calling you the N-word. And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too

fan D
03-10-2017, 05:50 PM
. You think Akinn or myself wanted to join Tdome?

http://i.imgur.com/fjiZ9E3.png

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Give it up bro. It will never happen. Where is this even coming from? The whole merge idea? Tdome in shambles after getting stomped for mobs religiously over the last few weeks? I told those fucks it was coming. Instead of just saying good fight etc etc those needs throw RL attacks, hillbillies, sister fuckers, etc. Find it funny the idea of throwing a merge is now the topic after we've day on tdomes corpses for every mob we've contested lately. Bend the knee and suck my dick Tdome and we will invite you all aside from ogrok and yibz

i actually am basing this on just looking from the outside, i have not played/raided or anything beyond 1 trak fight that was fun. I'm basically waiting for the server to get interesting, and 2 shitty guilds with 1 bigger guild cucking 1 of them into griefing the other one off without realizing that once there primary source of pvp is gone it will just be apex and epidemic, and then u will start losing members. and then you're guild will be gone besides ur main crew.

If thats what u want fine. Everyone seems to be saying "i rather play in a shit guild than play with people i dont want to play with" and thats fine. im not saying your guild is a shit guild, im saying once TD disapears and its just u and apex, epidemic without a doubt will disapear...... i been on this server more years that i want to admit. both guilds are another cycle of statemate. both guilds eventually fade. and ur left with apex/nihilum/holocaust and 1 guild of people who "play the game there way" (future epidemic).

i mean cmon, how many times are we going to go through this, you have been in the same guilds with me that this has happend to before, this time ur the leader and can do something about it. /shrug.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 05:54 PM
you guys might aswell skip the middle part, kick everyone except ur best friends out of epidemic and tell the rest to app apex.

why waste time imo.

Ragnaros
03-10-2017, 06:06 PM
they don't deserve a huge time investment from me tbh

Quil
03-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Everyone in this guild aside from a few new croots have been playing for years together since suave. we won't be going anywhere.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Everyone in this guild aside from a few new croots have been playing for years together since suave. we won't be going anywhere.

just live tmo, just like red dawn, just like hoboken, just like azrael, just like gods work, just like friends, just like force, just like every other guild that has come along and thought they could outsmart nihilum/tune has offered the fake hand of friendship to in order to turn both guilds against eachother.

i mean, i get your loyalty to your guild but there is only one way this ends. and its the same way as the rest listed above guilds and the ones that i have forgotten. the best thing tune has going for him is that your all idiots refusing to progress over ... elf beef. he hardly needs to stoke the flames. all he needs to do is invite one of u to loot one item from his guild and thats all it takes for the other guild to say "wow they allied" and everyone within the guild that got the loot to say "well this isnt what we where told we where doing." people lose faith, they will join apex when apex cuts everything you do off after TD is gone.

Or is your guild better/more special than the all deceased guilds? There are no more players.... the only pvp u will have when TD is gone is catching apex running to TOV thru CS/SG/WW. with what remaining members u have because they are tired of not being able to anything because apex is cockblocking all your raids because the whole point of everything is to get apex back into vulak rotation. All of this ends with both TD and epidemic essentially crippled, with apex having about +10 members drawn from TD/epidemic. enabling them to do vulak and shut down any kind of small man raid u want to do.

or do u think once TD is gone tunes promise not to harass your guild while it progresses is going to hold? just like the last ones held right? lol.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 06:36 PM
i can hear tunes words when you speak, you said something like "its not ur fault u determined thunderdome to be a contesting guild and got stomped for it".

that is literally tune speak for "trust me as long as u dont label yourself as an enemy of apex, we won't harass your raids".

how long will that last. this game is What have u done for me lately. once you have no use to him and he's taken TD and epidemics members who are tired of the same shit, epidemic will be me u akkin ragnaros and whoever else sitting at SG waiting to disc apex members late to the raid. And we will all hoot and hollar when we kill one of our former guild mates who "betrayed" us and joined apex. Even though we where the ones who created the situation that made them leave and join apex.

welcome to the future.

entruil
03-10-2017, 07:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EzERA74.jpg

silo32
03-10-2017, 08:01 PM
I logged in to just post this and sum up 30 pages

silo32
03-10-2017, 08:02 PM
[ x ] Drugs
[ x ] Thread
[ ] Jupe is dead

AzzarTheGod
03-10-2017, 08:03 PM

this zaga hb spittin fire today

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 09:03 PM
think im the only one talking sense here. but everyone has been assured over and over again that everything is going to work out for both side.

but it's not. lol. If you where the leader of apex hell bent on getting vulak back on rotation, what would you do if you where in tunes shoes quil. Thats the question you should be asking yourself.

TheDuck
03-10-2017, 09:41 PM
never played with yibz, heard he did alot for alot of people and then got left behind by all the people he helped.

reminds me of someone.

Tassador
03-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Cucked

Eq cycled you hard kid. Fucking do boy :)

Pokesan
03-11-2017, 12:39 AM
you sound entitled OP

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 02:18 AM
you sound entitled OP

i am entitled mother fucker, i been on this server since the start, only to see the same scenario play out over 10+ times lol. 1 big guild 2 smaller guilds, bigger guild starts to lose members as it gears out its players they quit, forcing the bigger guild to squeeze the 2 smaller guilds in order to get recruits.

I mean, holy shit this is happening infront of my eyes for a 13th time. and i know some of u have been around for atleast 6 last bullshit rotations of this cycle of 1 top guild 2 "we do what we want but we secretly want to contest velious for pixel" guilds fighting amongst eachother instead of the common enemy.

good god glad i dont have to serve in the trenches with any of u, if the hadji's didnt get u, i sure as fuck would lol.

Beastagoog
03-11-2017, 02:28 AM
I'll start a guild with you Dr Phil.

We can take these guys on.

*casts resurrection on <The Mighty Ducks>

Ragnaros
03-11-2017, 02:41 AM
sign me up

syztem
03-11-2017, 05:29 AM
There is no alliance between Epidemic / Anyone. Epidemic shit stomped Tdome in hate / followed by taking the peak from them this week along with the last 7 golem spawns ( we pvped apex for bc tdome didnt show.) Where is this even coming from? I will assure you we will never merge with Tdome. Epidemic enjoys playing with Epidemic. Forcing myself to play with arrogant assholes for the sake of pvp ( seeing a ton of it now ) would destroy my immersion. sorry agatha.

heh heh, can't wait to see apex stomp u out of the peak then. u guys also for sure never wanted to merge with TD, but u were awfully pushin that merge into epidemic where u guys had officer/GL constantly, not to member constantly trying to poach members new and old. we still have some good laughs at the SS's. ps how was akinns day in neriak? call him out for never wanting to fight unless its near mobs he can try to use for a safety net. one backstab he runs off scared claiming YEAH YOURE BUFFED and your guild is otw. think dayena showed up like 5 min later, not even to pvp but simply banking. ran up backstabbed him again just to show him hes bad, got HT x3 500 500 500 and then zoned laughing. you can always find him sitting near a ZL or some hard hitting mobs that are kos/assist faction.

tldr;akinn got punked in neriak. brobby super drunk in pvp, blew a full wand on his team mate(who in return got mad, malo'd him which they stopped chasing me and i think they ended up duking it out when filpox ran brobby oom with torpors looool teamwork A+)

Ragnaros
03-11-2017, 06:35 AM
heh heh, can't wait to see apex stomp u out of the peak then. u guys also for sure never wanted to merge with TD, but u were awfully pushin that merge into epidemic where u guys had officer/GL constantly, not to member constantly trying to poach members new and old. we still have some good laughs at the SS's. ps how was akinns day in neriak? call him out for never wanting to fight unless its near mobs he can try to use for a safety net. one backstab he runs off scared claiming YEAH YOURE BUFFED and your guild is otw. think dayena showed up like 5 min later, not even to pvp but simply banking. ran up backstabbed him again just to show him hes bad, got HT x3 500 500 500 and then zoned laughing. you can always find him sitting near a ZL or some hard hitting mobs that are kos/assist faction.

tldr;akinn got punked in neriak. brobby super drunk in pvp, blew a full wand on his team mate(who in return got mad, malo'd him which they stopped chasing me and i think they ended up duking it out when filpox ran brobby oom with torpors looool teamwork A+)

i will die to protect the peak
i did it last week ill do it again
may prexus guide me

fiegi
03-11-2017, 07:42 AM
come on phil

SamwiseRed
03-11-2017, 11:25 AM
im scared of getting contact high reading these drug induced threads/posts.

MerkelMacron
03-11-2017, 11:48 AM
And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too

TD sounds like a beacon of cool and normal

btw Karsten one prime good guy, he was patrolling Mistmore outhealing all those twink fucks, stellar reputaiton that man

MerkelMacron
03-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Quil took an alliance neck from Sithen. Sithen showed up to his house with a gun. Over a 1999 elf emulator.

Brael's personal information was spammed in OOC. His phone number, RL name, etc... This was done after he left their guild.

These are quite possibly some of the biggest scumbags and psychopaths r99 has ever had. We gave it a shot but we forgot these guys were absolute maniacs some point along the way. Pretty horrible human beings who lose their minds over PvP and will spam you with tells calling you the N-word. And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too

But if Quil is LayedOut, and Sithen is Sithen...arent they RL family?

And why would Quil trash Brael? Arent they crew since Suave?

and did everyone fuckign reroll? If I watch Tamiyos videos I recognize no names except Ragnaros

wipe or r17 aka teams

shimonuh
03-11-2017, 12:06 PM
See YALL in the peak

Quil
03-11-2017, 12:10 PM
sign me up

woah.

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 12:20 PM
woah.

it's obviously not going to happen, but anyone who knows anything knows its the right play.

even you do, somewhere. But obviously it's not going to happen, to much toxicity, from both sides. my own brother has some kinda internet beef with u guys. Over what, i don't know.

Quil
03-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Bro I've worked my ass off to help out this guild where it's at. Everyone has. Our core all knows the " kill guilds". We're not taking that chance and most of us genuinely are content with what were doing now and with the direction were headed.

Aside from that, let's play out the scenario of "what ifs". You want new officers.. That won't work... At all. The officers of both Tdome / Epi are officers for a reason. No one else wants to do it. No one has the time / desire to even lead guilds this size who aren't even doing heavy time investment raids like tov. Secondly, asking tdome / Epi to merge and have random players take over what both guilds have been working for will not work. Everyone is comfortable where they are now with the leadership they have now or else they would be a joining other guilds. I see your point, I do. However, you have to understand that almost every core member from both guilds have already "been there, done that" and have personally watched merges leave them worse off than they were before "said merge" happens.

Platexchange
03-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Sounds like Agatha wants a competing guild and the only potential croots don't. You really want to see change, clean up the forums, find new players and help them. There are new players coming despite the massive trolling. Posting tons of toxic shit on the forums isn't going to get us back to a decent pop.

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Bro I've worked my ass off to help out this guild where it's at. Everyone has. Our core all knows the " kill guilds". We're not taking that chance and most of us genuinely are content with what were doing now and with the direction were headed.

Aside from that, let's play out the scenario of "what ifs". You want new officers.. That won't work... At all. The officers of both Tdome / Epi are officers for a reason. No one else wants to do it. No one has the time / desire to even lead guilds this size who aren't even doing heavy time investment raids like tov. Secondly, asking tdome / Epi to merge and have random players take over what both guilds have been working for will not work. Everyone is comfortable where they are now with the leadership they have now or else they would be a joining other guilds. I see your point, I do. However, you have to understand that almost every core member from both guilds have already "been there, done that" and have personally watched merges leave them worse off than they were before "said merge" happens.

the only reason noone want's to be an officer is because they don't want to be an officer of a guild that doesn't have a future, and im not talking just of epidemic here. If there was a reason to lead, people would step up. What im preposing isnt even a merge, it's a "epidemic and thunderdome both break up" and then a new guild is formed. no merging, we have been down that road, it doesn't work. trying to negotiate seats on loot councils for officers that are useless to having 10 officers in a guild with 30 people. the merge never works. it has to be a total release from both structures, thunderdome and epidemic. and then start from the ground up with ragnaros as guild leader and chief decider.

But yea, It's not going to happen. So i'll enjoy my time with my brother in his guild. It's just a shame that this same situation has happened in so many times, and now finally my friend quil is in some sort of position along with some others to make a change. to make it a server with 2 contesting guilds. And it's flat out rejected up until ur last post. It just simply amazes me. and the fault doesn't lay all on u, it's on everyone from both guilds. How petty does everyone have to be to let <Apex> split the only remaining competitive force on the box down the middle. Have any of your members even disclosed to you the intense pixel packaging tune is throwing at anyone with a beating heart on this box? every single person is getting a tell from tune with personal promises of this and that.

i can promise u this, epidemic will lose at least 5 members to apex in the next 2 months, and so will thunderdome. and then its game over. apex has vulak, then everyone else will pour into apex and it will be just me u and handleful of other people picking off late to the raid <apex> members in CS/SG/WW. i'm even going to relink this post when we are sitting there together so i can rub it in.

Pikrib
03-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Holy shit Agatha.

U just cringed me off the forums without reading any of the other threads.

GJ

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 02:24 PM
^part of the problem

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 02:46 PM
um, no? and i posted proof of pills for pixels, and i wasnt involved in it, it wasnt a conspiracy.....

posted a picture of a turd? online? my god. no way.

big problems.

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 03:12 PM
fact remains lulz only person that can post a picture of him outside, at a party. and has done repeatedly. until anyone can do that. lulz is better than everyone. lol.

silo32
03-11-2017, 05:00 PM
/drugs

Pseudechis
03-11-2017, 05:53 PM
/drugs

you still play here, pot.kettle. black.

Beastagoog
03-11-2017, 09:03 PM
fact remains lulz only person that can post a picture of him outside, at a party. and has done repeatedly. until anyone can do that. lulz is better than everyone. lol.

excuse me Dr Phil... I have plenty of nerd enraging photo's on this forum.

heartbrand
03-11-2017, 10:11 PM
1) how did the post about someone showing up to a guys house with a gun over an alliance neck get passed over? Lol?

2) this thread is a prime example of why this server will never have higher than 150-175 pop. Anyone normal who just wants to fuck around with some mass pvp can't do it here without 40 weirdos with real life grudges threatening to kill each other.

3) I've had two kids and moved twice since I've spoken to some of the people in this thread and I guarantee if I logged on they'd be as rustled as ever over what he said she said from 2011.

Server sucks, players suck.

Best part of breath of the wild is Ganon won't show up to your door with a gun if you exploit him.

TheDuck
03-11-2017, 11:36 PM

AzzarTheGod
03-12-2017, 04:57 AM
1) how did the post about someone showing up to a guys house with a gun over an alliance neck get passed over? Lol?

2) this thread is a prime example of why this server will never have higher than 150-175 pop. Anyone normal who just wants to fuck around with some mass pvp can't do it here without 40 weirdos with real life grudges threatening to kill each other.

3) I've had two kids and moved twice since I've spoken to some of the people in this thread and I guarantee if I logged on they'd be as rustled as ever over what he said she said from 2011.

Best part of breath of the wild is Ganon won't show up to your door with a gun if you exploit him.

AzzarTheGod
03-12-2017, 06:04 AM
manlet
bald
love handles aka fat
tier 1 tech support kek.

nah strike that. peep game

TheDuck
03-12-2017, 06:47 PM
I feel like negotiating a two state solution in israel would be easyer than getting everyone to fight against apex.

Aesop
03-12-2017, 07:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/giXJIQp.jpg

Sirban
03-13-2017, 01:20 PM
How have u not ODd yet

TheDuck
03-14-2017, 06:55 AM
How have u not ODd yet

da fuck kinda comment is that, lol.

El Camacho
03-14-2017, 09:02 AM
Duck,

Remember when someone said you always try to undermine the officers in every guild you join and thats why people don't want to deal with you.

Anyhow,

Everyone else seems to be having fun, but you want everyone else to change what they are doing so you can have fun a different way.

Seems your choices are:

A) Put in the effort to make a guild that does what you think it should do.
B) STFU, stop posting, enjoy the game as it is.
C) Cry about how everyone else won't change the server so you can play the game the way you want.
D) Quit

Good luck.

Smedy
03-14-2017, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=heartbrand;2485131]1) how did the post about someone showing up to a guys house with a gun over an alliance neck get passed over? Lol?
[QUOTE]

really? someone link to thread or tell me about it, who where and when

i mean ive heard of all you sickos doing strange things for pixels on this game but thats a new one, alliance neck aint even hard to get

Runya
03-14-2017, 10:59 AM
i would fuck someone up over a white gold neck

heartbrand
03-14-2017, 02:28 PM

hatelore
03-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Pretty much the only cool and normal epidemic imo is flozilla, always did like that cat.

TheDuck
03-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Duck,

Remember when someone said you always try to undermine the officers in every guild you join and thats why people don't want to deal with you.

Anyhow,

Everyone else seems to be having fun, but you want everyone else to change what they are doing so you can have fun a different way.

Seems your choices are:

A) Put in the effort to make a guild that does what you think it should do.never again
B) STFU, stop posting, enjoy the game as it is.how?
C) Cry about how everyone else won't change the server so you can play the game the way you want.and apparently the other 160 people that left the server because of how its become
D) Quit never

Good luck.thx

sorry if i come off whiney, i just been here a long time and see people making the same mistakes over and over again. i mean for real. lol.

TheDuck
03-14-2017, 07:15 PM
also, officers always think im undermining them because i tell them the correct way to do things. thats not undermining thats teaching/mentoring. and just about every guild i have joined didn't play right. lol

TheDuck
03-14-2017, 07:18 PM
the only people left on this server are the people who caused the other 160 leave because the current 40 are all autism spergs unwilling to get over elf beef enough to create a stable guild. honestly. id take the 160 people that no longer play here over the 40 that still play here.

like if rogean told me i could ban 40 people, i'd ban the 40 existing people, my brother included, and then we'd have the 160 people come back that a disgusted by the remaining 40.

Cwall 146.0
03-14-2017, 07:20 PM
phil was the backbone of empire

Eslade
03-14-2017, 08:00 PM

I'd like it to be on record that I had no part in these events but it does make you wonder what would happen if someone just released a hypothetical complete list to the public.

Some real unstable people here.

AzzarTheGod
03-14-2017, 08:03 PM
the only people left on this server are the people who caused the other 160 leave because the current 40 are all autism spergs unwilling to get over elf beef enough to create a stable guild. honestly. id take the 160 people that no longer play here over the 40 that still play here.

like if rogean told me i could ban 40 people, i'd ban the 40 existing people, my brother included, and then we'd have the 160 people come back that a disgusted by the remaining 40.

thats my boy lol

Ragnaros
03-14-2017, 08:06 PM
phil was the backbone of empire

HippoNipple
03-15-2017, 05:30 PM

I hope there aren't 160 people waiting for the 40 "bullies" who are currently on the server to leave so they can come back and play.

El Camacho
03-16-2017, 12:38 AM
also, officers always think im undermining them because i tell them the correct way to do things. thats not undermining thats teaching/mentoring. and just about every guild i have joined didn't play right. lol

We are literally in a thread you started where you are trying to undermine the officers of 2 guilds and thrashing the third.... and you are not even a member.

Others are enjoying how they are playing and your way of playing doesn't appeal to them. You are not going to change anything more this time than you did in the past. Things here are the same as every online game, you won't change it no matter what you have convinced yourself of.

and the 160 people that left will never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. If they wanted to play they would. Red will never be 2011 again, so they don't.

Enjoy playing with your brother, let the rest go. Good luck, God bless.

HippoNipple
03-16-2017, 12:46 AM
OP also feels entitled after doing a bunch of bitch work he wasn't asked to do in the first place. Then if he isn't compensated for it how he feels he should be he takes it upon himself to steal whatever he can or cause grief for officers that don't reward him by making up crazy conspiracy theories in an attempt to get members to rebel.

Right now he is trying to get members of guilds to rebel when he isn't even in them because they aren't playing against a guild that is mean to him.

TheDuck
03-19-2017, 01:18 PM
just going to bump this. KEK KEK.nailed it.

good job tune. best in scumgame.

heartbrand
03-19-2017, 01:33 PM
We are literally in a thread you started where you are trying to undermine the officers of 2 guilds and thrashing the third.... and you are not even a member.

Others are enjoying how they are playing and your way of playing doesn't appeal to them. You are not going to change anything more this time than you did in the past. Things here are the same as every online game, you won't change it no matter what you have convinced yourself of.

and the 160 people that left will never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. If they wanted to play they would. Red will never be 2011 again, so they don't.

"If they wanted to play they would" is one of the dumbest things ever written on this forum by someone trying to come off as intelligent. There are many people interested in classic Everquest pvp but not interested in stale Velious Everquest pvp with low pop. You can be in one group, both groups, or neither group.

Some A's are B's, some B's are C's, therefore...

fan D
03-19-2017, 01:35 PM
alot of people posting in an agatha thread

Ragnaros
03-19-2017, 03:19 PM
one of the smaller guilds is getting absorbed by <insert top guilds name> due to both other smaller guilds not forming up into one to contest apex.

tune is tired of not getting vulak, he is finally making the deals he has to, to ensure he gets vulak on rotation. he is making promises he can't keep and people are buying it hook line and sinker and apping <apex>. lol.

quoted cuz it happened

Tassador
03-20-2017, 06:32 PM

You sir have the most idiotic theories and babble on this forum. I hope you lose your password asshole.

El Camacho
03-20-2017, 08:56 PM
"If they wanted to play they would" is one of the dumbest things ever written on this forum by someone trying to come off as intelligent. There are many people interested in classic Everquest pvp but not interested in stale Velious Everquest pvp with low pop. You can be in one group, both groups, or neither group.

Because crying daily for a server wipe the devs have said they would never do is smart? or that if it were to happen it would result in a massive population boom or not get just as stale in classic and then kunark? All to just end up right back where we are in velious.

catering to a group of people that don't want what is currently offered just so that it can end up right back in the same place they don't want seems pretty stupid.

B4EQWASCOOL
03-20-2017, 09:16 PM
You sir have the most idiotic theories and babble on this forum. I hope you lose your password asshole.

drugs

B4EQWASCOOL
03-20-2017, 09:18 PM

Drugs. It's like the scene in Idiocracy where the main character is in court explaining things rationally and with wit; and all the morons are laughing at him saying he's, "Talking like a faq."

You're in the group of morons. So is Tassador.

Eslade
03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
Drugs. It's like the scene in Idiocracy where the main character is in court explaining things rationally and with wit; and all the morons are laughing at him saying he's, "Talking like a faq."

You must've taken one too many kicks to the head. HB makes perfect sense.

Don't go out so late at night.

heartbrand
03-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Because crying daily for a server wipe the devs have said they would never do is smart? or that if it were to happen it would result in a massive population boom or not get just as stale in classic and then kunark? All to just end up right back where we are in velious.

catering to a group of people that don't want what is currently offered just so that it can end up right back in the same place they don't want seems pretty stupid.

Newsflash: any intentionally stagnated mmo will result in staleness. This is why some sort of seasons type pvp box would likely result in the highest average pop.

Beastagoog
03-20-2017, 11:33 PM

Better than catering to the 40 people who want to chain farm the same content for .025% upgrades.

Wiping the server and going back thru the timeline will increase the playablity of the server for all by atleast 2-3 years.

Clearly ignoring the population and turning a nose up at wipe requests has done wonders for the server ( see pop amount).

AzzarTheGod
03-20-2017, 11:51 PM

got me off guard w/ the last line. Open mouth ear to ear chortle

Good fq is all about the right post structure

Gustoo
03-21-2017, 01:25 AM
It's scientific fact that there is no way a whole bunch of people are going to start playing red the way it is now. Whether or not staff decides to leave it as is or try to make some radical changes is out of our hands. Best I can do is keep begging for item loot.

Smedy
03-21-2017, 03:03 AM
no one says you need to wipe red, open a new pvp server then and watch red die within a second, either way.. red remains dead until its either wiped or there's a substitute people can play on

at this point i think the p99 community managers are either trolling their pvp population or unable to open new servers/change the red one based on some agreement they have with daybreak games

B4EQWASCOOL
03-21-2017, 03:43 AM

Your kidney failure must be fucking up your brain.

I told you over 9000 times, I'm not Hateraid.

Fat AND dumb

derpcake
03-21-2017, 03:57 AM
hateraid confirmed

Zemgus
03-21-2017, 07:52 AM
no one says you need to wipe red, open a new pvp server then and watch red die within a second, either way.. red remains dead until its either wiped or there's a substitute people can play on

at this point i think the p99 community managers are either trolling their pvp population or unable to open new servers/change the red one based on some agreement they have with daybreak games

vztz stayed fresh by restarting every so often, Velious kills all pvp boxes this is a known fact. I'd love a pvp box that never goes past classic

Tassador
03-21-2017, 08:11 AM

Logs in and tries to sell Kc pipe 5 years late and we are the morons :)

TheDuck
03-21-2017, 08:56 AM
just for the record, i was right.

El Camacho
03-21-2017, 09:41 AM
Newsflash: any intentionally stagnated mmo will result in staleness. This is why some sort of seasons type pvp box would likely result in the highest average pop.

The context of my first statement was spot on, but you missed it in your haste to call someone stupid.

Agatha was advocating the next wave of the resistance to join forces and stop apex with the result being maximum server joy and greatness. I think we have all seen that enough times to know it wont fly here and people are not going to flock back to the server for that (and thus my comment). Respect to Agatha for at least trying.

Now if you want to talk about what might fix the server, sure your idea might have merit. However just saying wipe the server over and over doesn't mean that the server population would actually increase or any net positive gain.

The wipe the server plan seems to be
A) Wipe server
B) ???
C) Population thriving!

Server pop may not be great, but forum pop isn't exactly making a compelling argument for a wipe.

El Camacho
03-21-2017, 09:52 AM
Better than catering to the 40 people who want to chain farm the same content for .025% upgrades.

Wiping the server and going back thru the timeline will increase the playablity of the server for all by atleast 2-3 years.

Clearly ignoring the population and turning a nose up at wipe requests has done wonders for the server ( see pop amount).

What makes you think the server would thrive for 2-3 years after a wipe? What population is being ignored?

Primetime population seems pretty steady for the last few years. Which seems to be higher than previous years, but I'm only basing that on stories of players from back then talking about primetime pop hitting single/low double digits.

I think a fresh server would be fun, but I don't think it would be the revival everyone suspects it would be or that the devs are interested in breaking their claims for the people who are asking for a wipe.

heartbrand
03-21-2017, 01:42 PM
There were well over 500 people on launch. We lost a significant amount due to the way the launch was completely botched, and this is meant to be a comprehensive but in no way or shape a complete list:

- Player resists not being tuned correctly so that wizards one shot people, enchanters could perma lock people with whirl till you hurl, mage earth pet root was a machine gun that raped melees instantly, among many other resist issues.

- Guard assist did not work meaning newbs who ran for safety got murdered in cold blood in front of their towns guards. Also took away one of the fun metagame aspects of classic which is factioning with obscure factions for pvp.

- Many key classic PvP functions were broken or not coded

- Bad ruleset

- Launched same time as VP on blue

- Corrupt fired GM who RMTed

- Almost zero post launch support with any kind of fixes other than "Null is on it" even while he was laughing in AIM Chat that he hadn't been working on P99 for months

- Exploits used by Lovely and several others for EXP Gain with zero punishment or roll back of any kind

the entire R99 process has been one giant Beta. by fixing many of the issues that still exist, tweaking the ruleset somewhat, and relaunching, we could end up with a larger and healthier playerbase. add an active GM / Guide presence with clearly defined rules with community feedback that are followed and adhered to, and the Thrive will kick in.

but ya 150 average pop on raid night or something in Velious with more zones than players and no future content to ever come other than Chardok 2.0 in 2021. I'm sure we'll hit 400 pop in no time or something.

Eslade
03-21-2017, 01:47 PM
Wipe it
burn it to the ground
Spit in the ashes

Retticus
03-21-2017, 02:07 PM
There were well over 500 people on launch. We lost a significant amount due to the way the launch was completely botched, and this is meant to be a comprehensive but in no way or shape a complete list:

- Player resists not being tuned correctly so that wizards one shot people, enchanters could perma lock people with whirl till you hurl, mage earth pet root was a machine gun that raped melees instantly, among many other resist issues.

- Guard assist did not work meaning newbs who ran for safety got murdered in cold blood in front of their towns guards. Also took away one of the fun metagame aspects of classic which is factioning with obscure factions for pvp.

- Bad ruleset

- Almost zero post launch support with any kind of fixes other than "Null is on it" even while he was laughing in AIM Chat that he hadn't been working on P99 for months

- Exploits used by Lovely and several others for EXP Gain with zero punishment or roll back of any kind

the entire R99 process has been one giant Beta. by fixing many of the issues that still exist, tweaking the ruleset somewhat, and relaunching, we could end up with a larger and healthier playerbase. add an active GM / Guide presence with clearly defined rules with community feedback that are followed and adhered to, and the Thrive will kick in.

but ya 150 average pop on raid night or something in Velious with more zones than players and no future content to ever come other than Chardok 2.0 in 2021. I'm sure we'll hit 400 pop in no time or something.

Very strong arguments.

Red has been a giant beta test. Maybe wipe isn't the answer but we tested every whimsical idea and custom frankensteinery with the "live" product, in the rare far between deployments.

There is a third server infrastructure being completely ignored and unused. Why hasn't it launched anything like a classic FFA (rallos), teams (vz/tz/sz), or even discord (which is probably the worst option, and management has decided to feign interest in).

I'm guessing daybreak said no new xpacs/servers and put the hush on Management that they aren't allowed to disclose it.

Runya
03-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Very strong arguments.

Red has been a giant beta test. Maybe wipe isn't the answer but we tested every whimsical idea and custom frankensteinery with the "live" product, in the rare far between deployments.

There is a third server infrastructure being completely ignored and unused. Why hasn't it launched anything like a classic FFA (rallos), teams (vz/tz/sz), or even discord (which is probably the worst option, and management has decided to feign interest in).

I'm guessing daybreak said no new xpacs/servers and put the hush on Management that they aren't allowed to disclose it.

It was said no new servers p much when they postponed velious around Daybreaks server release

Retticus
03-21-2017, 04:42 PM
It was said no new servers p much when they postponed velious around Daybreaks server release

I thought the "promise" of discord /teams was after that. Guess I got my timeline wrong. Oh well, thanks.

Maybe opening up blue to red xfer can happen. Blue is overpopulated and red is underpopulated.

Beastagoog
03-21-2017, 05:04 PM
Let's just be cut the fat and say it how it is.

Rogaine don't give a fuck about red99 because he makes more $ off blue and red was fuckin' his $ stream up.

This the real reason.

shokar
03-21-2017, 05:17 PM
just for the record, i was right.

Beastagoog
03-21-2017, 05:50 PM
hi blue I miss ur smooth voice in ts

TheDuck
03-21-2017, 06:04 PM
We will never merge with apex either you fucktard. Were having fun doing our thing and stomping you / apex any chance we get.

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 06:23 PM
lmao duckman spittin fire

Gardur
03-21-2017, 06:29 PM
U mean quil and Co. Got all the pixels they could realistically get in a guild then merged into another guild for pixels?

I'm fucking shocked.

Beastagoog
03-21-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi gardur I miss your guild

Gardur
03-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Had a good time and never chucked to anyone for anything. Feels goog.

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2017, 06:47 PM
lmao gardur spittin fire

welcome 2 the apex family epidemic. lookin forward to befriending u in my altered voice.

Videri
03-21-2017, 08:53 PM
U mean quil and Co. Got all the pixels they could realistically get in a guild then merged into another guild for pixels?

I'm fucking shocked.

Mad Max would approve.

El Camacho
03-21-2017, 09:10 PM

- Bad ruleset

Some good points.

I'm still not sure I share your optomism for how a relaunch would go at attracting more players than currently playing.

Rogan should just take discord, make it a teams server (or even a new seasons pvp server), let this one die and then repurpose it as a second blue or something else. Win for everyone and te devs wouldn't go back on their statement of never wiping. technically at least.

Nirgon
03-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Good thread phillip lots of replies

Didn't read 14 of the pages tho

Stasis01
03-21-2017, 11:07 PM
If I wasn't fully addicted getting rooted 50% of the time with 120 MR in classic would have made me quit.

TheDuck
03-22-2017, 02:44 AM
bump, still right

AzzarTheGod
03-22-2017, 02:50 AM
If I wasn't fully addicted to drugs

truest shit ive ever read on these here forums

Pikrib
03-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Agtha you did a really good job predicting that a guild filled with racist bergerites and short bus riders would fail.

You are truly the next Nostradamus.

heartbrand
03-22-2017, 08:44 AM
Agtha you did a really good job predicting that a guild filled with racist bergerites and short bus riders would fail.

You are truly the next Nostradamus.

Hey they predicted Trump, a candidate supported by racist bergerites and short bus riders, would fail also.

Pikrib
03-22-2017, 08:53 AM
Hey they predicted Trump, a candidate supported by racist bergerites and short bus riders, would fail also.

True

You should never underestimate the power of racist bergerites and short bus riders.

Except when it involves elf sim.

TheDuck
03-23-2017, 12:32 AM
when im right, im right.

Retticus
03-23-2017, 01:19 AM
Agatha is always right

Smedy
03-23-2017, 05:18 AM
when im right, im right.

safe to say you shoot in every direction possible and whenever something happens you've been down that path one time or another during an drug induced 4am posting spree

<3 the duckman

Rick Sanchez
03-23-2017, 07:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0

TheDuck
03-23-2017, 08:55 AM
safe to say you shoot in every direction possible and whenever something happens you've been down that path one time or another during an drug induced 4am posting spree

<3 the duckman

wrong read the thread, i was right multiple times. and im always right. and i did this all while sitting from the same vantage point u have. i don't play either.

I WIN SMEDY

TheDuck
03-24-2017, 04:38 AM
just making sure this post is never moved off the top 1-4 posts. infact this should have a sticky.

Gwynraven
03-24-2017, 08:01 AM
eqpvp.com next season starts in 1month,

Tassador
03-24-2017, 08:25 AM
just making sure this post is never moved off the top 1-4 posts. infact this should have a sticky.

Please update weekly.

Thraak
04-12-2017, 07:35 PM

Me too = (

hurt
04-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Thraaak! Get in whatsapp cuntbag.

beta
04-12-2017, 08:47 PM

Viper7
04-12-2017, 08:55 PM
kerwin checking in here

just wanted you all to know your fgts

18 pages of dead simulator news i didnt read LOL

TheDuck
04-12-2017, 08:57 PM
I'm like the NEO of red99, everytime i log in it just looks like pure duck to me. im able to move freely and do whatever i want outside of the physical limits of elf sim.

http://i.imgur.com/GBV0x9C.jpg

Rick Sanchez
04-12-2017, 11:00 PM
You should stay in red99 and avoid real life because you're pathetic and will never amount to anything.

Uton
04-12-2017, 11:50 PM
read about 5 words and noticed it was agatha

fuk. didnt realize that was agatha. read 40 words, wish i hadnt

AzzarTheGod
04-13-2017, 12:56 AM
kerwin checking in here

just wanted you all to know your fgts

18 pages of dead simulator news i didnt read LOL

Come outside boy imma whoop on u

Eslade
04-13-2017, 10:22 AM
I'm like the NEO of red99, everytime i log in it just looks like pure duck to me. im able to move freely and do whatever i want outside of the physical limits of elf sim.

http://i.imgur.com/GBV0x9C.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/V3UDxko.jpg

Gustoo
04-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Nah eslade that is the best post ever made by that forum quester. Love it

Thraak
04-14-2017, 05:58 PM
Thraaak! Get in whatsapp cuntbag.

You guys have too much of an influence on me, I'll end up playing something lol. Only 8 months left of the didactic phase, then (depending on how rough clinical rotations are) I'll be able to breath again and enjoy some gaming.

Baam
04-14-2017, 06:15 PM
ty for the white throne noni-nedkelly ragnarok

haha and u try to say its photoshopped cause u mad n butthurt :D i barely know how to use paint and upload pics

Viper7
04-14-2017, 08:36 PM
cool no1 cares

karsten
04-14-2017, 08:44 PM
is that rube? I don't care enough to squint my eyes at the screenshot he posted on every possible forum

Tassador
04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
is that rube? I don't care enough to squint my eyes at the screenshot he posted on every possible forum

If you have to wait until 2017 to be relevant on an eq emulated server than you know what time it is.

Greegon
04-15-2017, 04:01 PM
:cool: yawn, same shit as always

grannock
04-16-2017, 07:33 PM
Who got the first white throne on the server? Me, nobody fucking cares about #350