PDA

View Full Version : Where can Half-elf Ranger train?

Boobietastle
03-08-2017, 12:21 PM
If i start a Half Elf ranger, would i be able to train at the Kelethin guildmaster or only surefall?

Qhills sucks ass. Thanks!

guipo101
03-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Yes you can train in the Wood Elf city. Also should be able to in Firona Vie if you are in kunark

eqravenprince
03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Anywhere a ranger of any race can train. I would spend level 1-4 in Qeynos killing everything in sight. Then level 5 head to blackburrow, start killing gnolls and turning in gnoll scalps. You should be able to make level 9 in a 2-3 hours after turn ins. I guess it depends on how empty blackburrow is also.

loramin
03-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Then level 5 head to blackburrow, start killing gnolls and turning in gnoll fangs.

FTFY (Gnoll Scalps are an entirely different quest in Highold: http://wiki.project1999.com/Gnoll_Scalp_Collecting).

Sorn
03-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Rangers can train in Surefall, Firiona Vie, Kelethin, and Kithicor (daytime).

eqravenprince
03-09-2017, 04:41 PM
FTFY (Gnoll Scalps are an entirely different quest in Highold: http://wiki.project1999.com/Gnoll_Scalp_Collecting).

Right lol...

Munkh
03-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Careful on the Qeynos Gnoll Fangs quest as that can give you bad faction with the corrupt guards and there is a certain nasty Lieutenant there that will kill you if you get to glaring faction. I think he's in his 40's and is an SK with a nasty harm touch.

eqravenprince
03-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Careful on the Qeynos Gnoll Fangs quest as that can give you bad faction with the corrupt guards and there is a certain nasty Lieutenant there that will kill you if you get to glaring faction. I think he's in his 40's and is an SK with a nasty harm touch.

There is also a quest to turn them in to Lysbith in Halas Warrior Guild. Not sure what the exp difference is. Get experience, 5 gold and sometimes an item for turning in 3. But I usually turned them into Qeynos cause I thought I got more experience, plus you can get very minor experience for following up with moonstone quest.

Damn
03-16-2017, 06:59 PM
If i start a Half Elf ranger, would i be able to train at the Kelethin guildmaster or only surefall?

Qhills sucks ass. Thanks!

you should be able to train at any ranger gm

But qhills is amazing gfay is overrated and overcrowded