PDA

View Full Version : Crashing on Tells?

GoneSwimming
03-07-2017, 06:21 PM
This just started to happen on me this week. I'm playing fine, then randomly when I send a tell the client freezes and I go LD and I have to force quit the client. The larger issue is not the random tells, but once this happens getting back is in nigh impossible. Sometimes I can't even load my character into the world before it freezes, other times I can play for about 5-10 mins before re-freezing. Restarting my laptop doesn't seem to fix it either.

Here's my info:
I'm NOT running this as an administrator (it gives me launch errors), but I've never ran it as an admin before, so I dunno if that's something to look into...

Running Windows 10 (fully updated)

The only virus protection tool that is on is Windows Defender (fully updated)

Using Titanium Client, stripped down with the Duxa Installer.

Thanks for reading my problem, looking forward to any and all solution sets for this.

GoneSwimming
03-07-2017, 08:40 PM
So it appears to be fixed, for now at least. Had a buddy tell me to delete my Marto_project1999.ini and UI_Marto_project1999.ini files. I lost all my hotkeys, friends, and UI information. But I haven't locked up yet. So it's worth a shot if you're stuck like me.

FYI: These files are re-created when you log back into the game, so no worries about deleting them other than the aforementioned losses.