PDA

View Full Version : GM Event, Patch

Rogean
02-05-2010, 11:50 AM
A GM Event is scheduled for Friday Night 2-05-10. More information will become available as we get ready to start it.

There will be a patch Today, Friday February 5th, for changes required for the GM Event and Changes below.

Raiders take note of the changes below relating to the rules of engagement on raid targets.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2670

nilbog - Grahan Rothkar will now correctly spawn "a young lion"
nilbog - Butcherblock guards will now assist versus aqua goblins.
nilbog - You will no longer be able to cast outdoor spells in Qeynos Catacombs.
nilbog - Killing piranha in west commons will no longer result in faction hits.
nilbog - Fixed Shadowman Leader spawn time, spawn loc, and pathing.
nilbog - Fixed Lyra Lyrestringer's quest text trigger.
nilbog - Fixed Glorin Binfurr's quest text triggers and gave her a loottable.
nilbog - Fixed the combine for Pouch of Pixie Dust.
nilbog - Trissa Whistlesong has returned to her classic level of 15.
nilbog - Fixed Gallin Woodwind's shark quest.
nilbog - Fixed combine for "pack of meat"
nilbog - Ran`un will now drop Red Sash of Order 100% of the time.
nilbog - ogre priestess has returned to WK
nilbog - ogre shamaness has been removed from WK . no evidence supported she was classic. (will return with said evidence)
nilbog - ogre guards in WK will now HT
nilbog - chief goonda will now HT. He is also now a GM shaman of rallos zek.
nilbog - missing spawn near goonda created.
nilbog - spawn time of WK ogres will be upped to 1320 seconds.
secrets - Poisons now proc only once before disappearing. -Not implemented yet, disregard.
secrets - Illusions now affect factions. Beware of guards, wolfies! Not implemented yet, disregard.
xzerion - WK vendor once again will sell lactera.
xzerion - Several mobs in solb now see invis. Experiment at your own risk.
haynar - Fix for swimming in water skill increase
haynar - Added skill increase checks for sense heading
xzerion - Barnacle in Dagnors cauldron had two different spawn locations, he will now only spawn in one location.
nilbog - Marl Kastane set to 0% until epics.
nilbog - Cuburt spawn loc and time fixed.
nilbog - Pegasus Feather Cloak changed to instant cast until the opening of Sol Ro.
xzerion - Adjusted loot for Brahhm
xzerion - Added Metal Fasteners, Metal Twine, Sharkskin Tubing to Bom Knottwood in Steamfont
xzerion - Tweaked Trissa Whistesong's stats to more resemble her classic state
rogean - Made duel messages serverwide

maybe more, theres some patch notes though :P

drplump
02-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Repop all raid targets and all of pof right after hate opens cut down on rush into it!

Shads
02-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Wait does this mean PoH is going live?

guineapig
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
We should have a couple more months before hate but you never know.

Shads
02-05-2010, 01:58 PM
But, how long will servers be down and when?

Salty
02-05-2010, 02:01 PM
We should have a couple more months before hate but you never know.

If the hate armor dropped in fear than your opinion would be valid.

Shads
02-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Lets see

The new raid system will be introduced with the launch of the Plane of Hate.

There will be a patch Today, Friday February 5th, for changes required for the GM Event and Changes below.

Raiders take note of the changes below relating to the rules of engagement on raid targets.

Shads
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
So one would assume if the raid rules go into effect when PoH goes live and The raid rules go into effect after today's patch... That um yeah... PoH would be going live today.

Ghesta
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
A GM Event is scheduled for Friday Night 2-05-09. More information will become available as we get ready to start it.

Don't you hate it when it's already into the second month of a new year and you're still typing the previous year?

:)

JinXed
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Don't you hate it when it's already into the second month of a new year and you're still typing the previous year?

:)

Good catch. It feels funny dating stuff x/x/10.

Ghesta
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
The messed up thing is I'm so out of it, I had to mouse over my computer clock to make sure it was indeed 2010.

Rogean
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
I have to write the date a few times a day at work so yea, I'm still stuck writing 09 =\

JinXed
02-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Rogean's posting.. must mean server is back up.

Edit: yep :p

dokfeelg00d
02-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Any details on the GM even? =D

Stonewall
02-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Rogue backstab damage is broken again.

Trimm
02-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Rogue backstab damage is broken again.

Lol, gotta love patch days.

Hasbinbad
02-05-2010, 02:34 PM
A GM Event is scheduled for Friday Night 2-05-10. More information will become available as we get ready to start it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2670
You broke backstab again. Please fix before event if possible! :)

e: lol i was gonna delete this, but it's funny that we swarmed within the same minute :P

Goobles
02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Solro should come before Hate, by 2 months.

guineapig
02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Solro should come before Hate, by 2 months.

^^^
This!

Trimm
02-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Any chance of getting the patch notes? Minus the secret GM-Event plans of course.

Yellow
02-05-2010, 03:44 PM
patch notes be wanted

Taluvill
02-05-2010, 05:24 PM
3rd that. patch notes.

Preferably before the shindig tonight. Dont wanna miss patch notes with the fabutastic gm event going on.

Packet
02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Being a level 8 enchanter, will I be able to participate in the event or will it be a high level event?

nilbog
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
updated OP

nilbog
02-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Bah, posted the notes too soon. Updated OP with these changes to it.

secrets - Poisons now proc only once before disappearing. -Not implemented yet, disregard.
secrets - Illusions now affect factions. Beware of guards, wolfies! -Not implemented, disregard.

vageta31
02-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Still no Bilge or Pyzjin fixes?

dokfeelg00d
02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Is there an estimated time on the GM event?

Breyen
02-05-2010, 11:30 PM
secrets - Illusions now affect factions. Beware of guards, wolfies! Not implemented yet, disregard.

You sure? A couple hours ago, GFay guards conned "kindly" to me in my natural High Elf form, then "dubious" once illusioned to Dark Elf form. Alliance still doesn't work, though. :p

Ostehaps
02-06-2010, 01:40 PM
You sure? A couple hours ago, GFay guards conned "kindly" to me in my natural High Elf form, then "dubious" once illusioned to Dark Elf form. Alliance still doesn't work, though. :p

i think its the illusion of Wolf and skeleton (from necro lich line of spells) his refering to.. max kos as necro to Freeport and Rivervale guards/all other NPCs go from max kos to dub->amiably (varies depending on which NPC's) which means a necro can sell in those 2 cities (i'd think more but i haven't checked)

Keystone
02-06-2010, 02:14 PM
nilbog - Pegasus Feather Cloak changed to instant cast until the opening of Sol Ro.

Mine isn't instant still? Or did you mean new drops and not fixing the old ones?

Hasbinbad
02-06-2010, 02:42 PM

Mine isn't instant still? Or did you mean new drops and not fixing the old ones?
they switched it, then broke it again :P

guineapig
02-06-2010, 03:38 PM

It was stated in a previous thread that there will not be a second version of the item. All existing cloaks in game will simply be changed to insta-cast then back to 6 second cast.

Also, SolRo should technically be open already since Hate is. In which case the cloak would have to be nerfed anyway. So it's kind of a moot point.

erlkoenig
02-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Cuburt's spawn time and location have apparently not been fixed. Camped his supposed spawn location at EQ Atlas map point 10 in the Qeynos catacombs, blotch on the floor + monk corpse (1 day left before daying as of this post) and all, for over an hour with no spawns. Killed a great many gelatinous cube and sewer rat placeholders, but Cuburt never spawned. Recommended fix would be drastic increase of Cuburt's spawn frequency (possibly from 0, as I couldn't even tell if he still spawned at all based on my hour and fifteen minutes of camping).

nilbog
02-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Cuburt's spawn time and location have apparently not been fixed.

Neither he or his PH were spawning for some reason. I remade and corrected this on test, and ensured it works. You'll see it next patch.

erlkoenig
02-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Neither he or his PH were spawning for some reason. I remade and corrected this on test, and ensured it works. You'll see it next patch.

Great, thanks.

xynandros
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Anyone getting sense heading updates? I swear I've spammed that skill 200+ times and have yet to update once. :p

I would like to put my compass back up on screen without the annoying spin. ;)

Tristin
02-14-2010, 02:14 AM
Anyone getting sense heading updates? I swear I've spammed that skill 200+ times and have yet to update once. :p

I would like to put my compass back up on screen without the annoying spin. ;)

With Tristin I put like 10 training points into it. Then spammed the shit out of it for a week. Once it got to around 50 it was maxed 24 hours later.