PDA

View Full Version : Nektulos Forest is an abyss?

MethWaffle
03-02-2017, 03:38 PM
I recently headed to Nektulos Forest and it's a textureless abyss. I can't move and I'm not sure if there's a way to kill myself in-game. Is this character screwed or is there a way I can be removed from the area?

teai
03-02-2017, 03:45 PM
2.3 File Deletions

The following files must renamed or removed from the Everquest Titanium directory.

arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

maybe related?

trite
03-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Yeah you don't have the right zone files for nektulos forest in your installation directory....go look at p99 getting started instructions

Connecticut
03-02-2017, 03:55 PM
2.3 File Deletions

The following files must renamed or removed from the Everquest Titanium directory.

arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

maybe related?

This will fix it.
If you ever update/patch live EQ, you're going to have to go back and delete them again.

MethWaffle
03-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Thanks. I did follow the instructions when I first installed it, but it's possible I forgot something or accidentally updated. I'll check to see if this works later.

Panicsferd
03-09-2017, 03:24 PM
This will fix it.
If you ever update/patch live EQ, you're going to have to go back and delete them again.

I had a similar issue myself, and I remember following a guide to delete those but I think the problem was I tried downloading the duxaui all in one thing and it sort of botched my whole EQ, so I had to install it from scratch and I think I forgot to re-delete those on my fresh new copy of EQ.

I will double check myself and make sure those files are deleted and see if it isn't a blank textureless abyss like it was before.