PDA

View Full Version : Faceless Gaming recruiting for Pantheon

Mafakka
03-01-2017, 02:53 PM
http://facelessgaming.org

"The Faceless" aka "Faceless Insanity" is recruiting in anticipation of the upcoming game, "Pantheon". We will play an active roll in alpha and beta and we also have every intention in leading the progression at the launch of the game.

georgie
03-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Aka who

NecroP99
03-01-2017, 03:18 PM
I predict Pantheon will not be released before 2020 - if ever

Retticus
03-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Is there a release schedule? Beta and live?

Swish
03-01-2017, 09:19 PM
If they rush the release it'll fail. Don't rush it ^^

Pyrion
03-02-2017, 06:18 AM
They appear to be close to pre alpha. My guess is that pre alpha is about 2 months away. The pre alpha period shouldn't last that long, so my guess is alpha around the start of summer.

Mafakka
03-03-2017, 12:51 PM
As it stands currently, we have six pledges who will be in pre alpha. We're recruiting constantly, preference given to pre, alpha, and beta.

www.facelessgaming.org

Hailto
03-04-2017, 03:37 PM
How are you guys going to play 20+ hrs a day. Will this be your career and hobby or what?

Mafakka
03-04-2017, 03:43 PM
How are you guys going to play 20+ hrs a day. Will this be your career and hobby or what?

Way to jump on the retard bandwagon with this 20+ hours a day shit.

Lune
03-04-2017, 03:47 PM

It's a fair question considering it's bolded on your website.

To answer your question Hailto, basements are popular home design fixtures in the east coast and midwest, and many times parents will let their middle aged children live out elaborate fantasy lives in them.

Pokesan
03-04-2017, 03:50 PM
dude gross

Hailto
03-04-2017, 04:12 PM

It says it right on your guild website, and it is a very valid question.

Mafakka
03-04-2017, 04:17 PM
haha they did that for Lockjaw. I guess it's game on again :)

Hailto
03-04-2017, 04:18 PM
It's a fair question considering it's bolded on your website.

To answer your question Hailto, basements are popular home design fixtures in the east coast and midwest, and many times parents will let their middle aged children live out elaborate fantasy lives in them.

I wish my parents were that cool, they made me get a job and now I have my own place and gainful employment and stuff. We never had a basement though.

Slathar
03-04-2017, 05:18 PM
20 hours

imagine these peoples lives LOL

Goobles
03-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Imagine 4.5 years for a 15 year old game on a dead server

Slathar
03-04-2017, 05:39 PM
sorry everyone's making fun of your pathetic guild. look, I know you're a brain damaged idiot, so I'll spell it out for you:

no one wants to play that game. Even if they did, they wouldn't play it with you, a 40 year old+, mouth breathing weirdo.

ciao

dacBANe666
03-04-2017, 05:41 PM
brain damaged

Mafakka
03-04-2017, 05:54 PM
really?

Cecily
03-04-2017, 06:25 PM
"Our goal has always been to tackle the hardest content and to do it better and faster than anyone before us."

Why?

Goobles
03-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Well when an expansion drops on EQ, people always race to the end. Same concept. Bragging rights, etc.

Cecily
03-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Well when an expansion drops on EQ, people always race to the end. Same concept. Bragging rights, etc.

I understand. It's not an honest question. I do not and no one else gives a fuck which group of sweaty, low hygiene people wins an expansion. Which leads to my follow up question: Why? Dear god. Why?

Cecily
03-04-2017, 06:37 PM
That's a dark elf.

Mafakka
03-04-2017, 06:45 PM
I understand. It's not an honest question. I do not and no one else gives a fuck which group of sweaty, low hygiene people wins an expansion. Which leads to my follow up question: Why? Dear god. Why?

I actually have great hygiene, but we just want to experience it first and be the ones to write about it :)

Pokesan
03-04-2017, 06:47 PM
I actually have great hygiene, but we just want to experience it first and be the ones to write about it :)

careful, if u start writing about video games ur ethics r gonna get doxxed

Hailto
03-04-2017, 07:16 PM

16-20 hours a day though dawg? Come on.

Goobles
03-04-2017, 07:31 PM
It's not for everyone. People like Slathar just wasting their time here trying to flame.

Cwall 146.0
03-04-2017, 07:44 PM
recruiting people to play 20+ hours a day for a game that very well may never come out and isn't even PRE-ALPHA yet?

hahaha

oh man

this must be a joke

please tell me it's a joke

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Up to 30 now. 12 VIP pledged for pre alpha access.

Samoht
03-09-2017, 11:52 AM
This part is my favorite:

On the Everquest Progression servers we set world records for the fastest and lowest level Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox server first kills at 40 and 44 hours respectively.

And then this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/sG6tHqW.jpg

They're clearly abusing Magician pets being scaled to live content and not progression content. There's almost 20 underlevelled Mage zerglings in that screenshot alone.

Grats on being a zerg guild that relies on exploits.

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Petgate. Yeah, we do what it takes to win.

It's how the game has been recoded to scale pets up to 100 and save dbg money so they can make more money by not buying another system or pay to have one made. We didn't exploit. Try Transcendence and IB pulling Naggy on top of a wall to avoid AE in the beginning of p99. Oh you weren't there for that? I was.

Pokesan
03-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Petgate. Yeah, we do what it takes to win.

It's how the game has been recoded to scale pets up to 100 and save dbg money so they can make more money by not buying another system or pay to have one made. We didn't exploit. Try Transcendence and IB pulling Naggy on top of a wall to avoid AE in the beginning of p99. Oh you weren't there for that? I was.

damn you're pretty important

Samoht
03-09-2017, 12:07 PM
We didn't exploit.

You're delusional. You stacked 20+ Mages knowing that they were overtuned for the encounter. You abused a flaw in the game to your advantage. That's the definition of exploit. The only kind of people this guild is going to attract is other psychopaths and sociopaths like yourself. I get enough of that playing League of Legends. Hard pass.

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Ohh name-calling. You, just like all other trolls, came in looking to argue. Hard pass on you, friend.

Samoht
03-09-2017, 12:40 PM
You're delusional.

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Quotes himself. Probably likes his own Facebook statuses. No mental issues there.

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Point of the matter is, you don't possess the drive we are looking for. I'd like to recommend the old, "if it doesn't pertain to, or interest me in any way, I'll disregard it". Otherwise, you just look like an old Jewish parent who thinks they're invited over any time they want and whose business is everything.

Samoht
03-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Ignoring your antisemitism, are you sure this is a path you want to go down? How good are you making yourself or your guild look by getting into petty arguments on the Internet? Are you really that intent on proving my point?

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 12:54 PM
That was not anti Semitic in the least. I'm done responding to you. Go victimize yourself elsewhere.

To everyone else who has a brain: www.facelessgaming.org

Samoht
03-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Using "Jewish" as an insult is indeed antisemitic. You have now set off my BS detector a third time. How quickly does guilding with someone like you burn your members out? What's the turnover like in your core?

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Dude you're twisted AF. I used Jewish mother as a reference to the stereotypical behavior that's been monetarily exploited (proper use of the word) by the entertainment industry for decades. Why don't you try to bring the argument that I'm oppressive towards women then too?

Go back to your safe place.

Samoht
03-09-2017, 01:14 PM
This is too easy. I'll have you know that getting sociopaths to say the most inane things possible on the internet is my safe place. You're doing a good job of it so far. You're making yourself look like a quality person that contributes well to society. (Or not.)

Thank you for being my muse for the day.

Fifield
03-09-2017, 01:14 PM
This guild sounds like the worst group of people to be around.

big NOPE

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 01:23 PM
In other news, <Safe Place> is recruiting non denominational, politically correct, non binary gender enthusiasts who've undergone extensive sensitivity training only. Open doors to everyone!

Samoht
03-09-2017, 01:31 PM
In other news, <Safe Place> is recruiting non denominational, politically correct, non binary gender enthusiasts who've undergone extensive sensitivity training only. Open doors to everyone!

Lol. You couldn't be more off target.

Keep digging, though. I'm sure your flaming on the P99 forums is only going to attract the highest quality recruits. Maybe even somebody from the penal colony on Red99 will sign up.

Zade
03-09-2017, 01:31 PM

big NOPE

mafakka is one of the best dudes I've met on the red server. I would follow him into battle.

All the other people talking shit here suffer from severe mental health instabilities

Samoht
03-09-2017, 01:35 PM
mafakka is one of the best dudes I've met on the red server.

Wait, they already are red players? That explains a lot. Nope nope nope nope pass nope.

Pokesan
03-09-2017, 01:40 PM

big NOPE

AzzarTheGod
03-09-2017, 05:48 PM

Damn how did I miss this thread. Lune getting lucid again.

I wish my parents were that cool, they made me get a job and now I have my own place and gainful employment and stuff. We never had a basement though.

That sucks man.

AzzarTheGod
03-09-2017, 06:03 PM
That was not anti Semitic in the least.

Gotta back barcode on this 1. There wasn't anything antisemitic about that.

And it helped to illustrate his point using a legitimate cultural observation.

AzzarTheGod
03-09-2017, 06:05 PM
How quickly does guilding with someone like you burn your members out? What's the turnover like in your core?

Dodge!

u gonna take this one barcode?

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 06:19 PM
/swerve

Samoht
03-09-2017, 06:20 PM
If he's smart, he won't respond. I have a feeling we're past him showing any intelligence at this point, though.

Mafakka
03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the free publicity pal

One Tin Soldier
03-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Point of the matter is, you don't possess the drive we are looking for.

I can't help butting in here. By "drive" do you mean living off welfare and food stamps? Because how else could someone play a game 16 to 20+ hours a day? Seriously?

Don't you feel any shame at all in knowing that the people you are arguing with are supporting you with their tax dollars? How can you be so proud of any silly accomplishments in a game while knowing that it was only possibly because you are a leech on society. And if you come back saying that I'm wrong then please explain how else you and your guildmates can spend 16+ hours a day playing games.

Mafakka
03-10-2017, 10:51 AM
We're billionaires and I don't have to answer you if I don't want to

maskedmelon
03-10-2017, 10:53 AM
damn you're pretty important

lol

joppykid
03-10-2017, 11:36 AM
They appear to be close to pre alpha. My guess is that pre alpha is about 2 months away. The pre alpha period shouldn't last that long, so my guess is alpha around the start of summer.

That's a lot of guessing.

Zade
03-10-2017, 11:38 AM
We're billionaires and I don't have to answer you if I don't want to

I shook Mafakka's hand once and he pulled me in.

FatMice
03-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Shout out to Zaide. Raided with this group a while back on my Ranger Aarhus.

Mafakka
03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Lol. So NONE of you have pulled a horse from isle 4 to 3.
Shut the fuck up and go back to R&F

Cwall 146.0
03-10-2017, 05:17 PM
no i never did that on this game, i pulled the entirety of plane of sky to island 1

Mafakka
03-10-2017, 05:24 PM
no i never did that on this game, i pulled the entirety of plane of sky to island 1

Sociopath! Cheater! Get your torches and pitchforks everybody!

Qtip
03-18-2017, 11:16 AM
mafakka is one of the best dudes I've met on the red server. I would follow him into battle.

All the other people talking shit here suffer from severe mental health instabilities

You would follow someone you met on the internet for 20 hours a day on a game that willnt be out/ever come out?

Lets talk more about these mental health instabilities...

Mafakka
03-18-2017, 11:17 AM
Let's​ look at Azrael. Let's look at Nihilum. Let's look at the hardcore guilds on blue and every other game.

Lune
03-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Let's​ look at Azrael. Let's look at Nihilum. Let's look at the hardcore guilds on blue and every other game.

Here's what they look like

http://i.imgur.com/YaMJbYr.gif

Mafakka
03-18-2017, 04:00 PM
hahaha gross

Mafakka
03-18-2017, 04:02 PM
http://fox6now.com/2015/02/28/1000-pound-woman-called-half-ton-killer-has-significant-weight-loss-see-her-now/

AzzarTheGod
03-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Here's what they look like

http://i.imgur.com/YaMJbYr.gif

is that real? thats a medication condition right?

like one of those adrenal problems forget what its called causes irregular fat storage in the arms

really don't understand why people are capable of this degree of fat storage, its ridiculously inappropriate. with muscle, there are hardcaps on development regardless of anabolic conditions and diet because rapid muscle loss could harm a person in conditions of low food/stress so we evolved with heavy conditions on muscle growth. there was this guy called billy guns over at MuscularDevelopment, this IFBB pro had him running 4-5 drugs and a real pro cycle, he didnt gain anything and they coined a new slogan "all drugs no results". The guy was tall with decent bone thickness, but muscle wise he was flat as a board. when I say he gained nothing, I wish I still had pictures, he really didn't gain anything. The IFBB pro jacked his cycle up for round 2, and again he was a complete non-responder. No tissue changes. Nothing a 1x insulin shot PWO can't fix.... But really if you are a true non-responder to both training and drugs, probably best to find another gig.

tangent. but these people must have some special whale genes.

fastboy21
03-18-2017, 08:41 PM
http://facelessgaming.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36

Applicant plans to play 40-50 hours per week at launch...application denied! not high enough play time.

Pokesan
03-18-2017, 09:28 PM
http://facelessgaming.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36

Applicant plans to play 40-50 hours per week at launch...application denied! not high enough play time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihDy9IwP3Mo

Lune
03-18-2017, 10:24 PM
is that real? thats a medication condition right?

like one of those adrenal problems forget what its called causes irregular fat storage in the arms

really don't understand why people are capable of this degree of fat storage, its ridiculously inappropriate. with muscle, there are hardcaps on development regardless of anabolic conditions and diet because rapid muscle loss could harm a person in conditions of low food/stress so we evolved with heavy conditions on muscle growth. there was this guy called billy guns over at MuscularDevelopment, this IFBB pro had him running 4-5 drugs and a real pro cycle, he didnt gain anything and they coined a new slogan "all drugs no results". The guy was tall with decent bone thickness, but muscle wise he was flat as a board. when I say he gained nothing, I wish I still had pictures, he really didn't gain anything. The IFBB pro jacked his cycle up for round 2, and again he was a complete non-responder. No tissue changes. Nothing a 1x insulin shot PWO can't fix.... But really if you are a true non-responder to both training and drugs, probably best to find another gig.

tangent. but these people must have some special whale genes.

They probably didn't have him on enough/the right hormones. And yea it's real, story about her on Mafakka's link

Bessy
03-19-2017, 11:35 AM

Stop eating sugar and get a job you damn worthless freak.

I bet your family hate you you worthless thing.

Bessy
03-19-2017, 11:38 AM

"The Faceless" aka "Faceless Insanity" is recruiting in anticipation of the upcoming game, "Pantheon". We will play an active roll in alpha and beta and we also have every intention in leading the progression at the launch of the game.

Also get a job and dont let your parents pay your parents pay your allowance at the age of 40 you fucking white thrash slut. You're discusting and you know it.

Bessy
03-19-2017, 11:44 AM
These screenshots are so gay. You guys are what 40 years old and instead of spending time with your kids and wife your batphoning a video game and telling her IT'S SO DAMN IMPORTANT I MIGHT GET LOOT who gives a fuck about your pussy i just want loot,

Mafakka
03-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Wow. Mad much?
We can tell that you can type mean things from behind a computer screen. You have no idea what my personal life is like.

Bessy
03-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Wow. Mad much?
We can tell that you can type mean things from behind a computer screen. You have no idea what my personal life is like.

So that means you have no job.....

Mafakka
03-19-2017, 02:06 PM
So let's make assumptions that won't be confirmed or denied.

Jorgam
03-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Shit thread is shit. Bravo ambassador from Pantheon!

Mafakka
03-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Shit thread is shit. Bravo ambassador from Pantheon!

Hi friend. Thanks :)