PDA

View Full Version : Current static seeking 6th lvl 20-25.

bum3
03-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Current static seeking a 6th as a person had to drop out due to rl problems. We are lvl 21-22. We can use any class except cleric and enchanter. If you are a warrior, let it be known you will be tanking. :D

Now for the time schedule:

Tues and Weds 6pm to 11pm Central Standard Time. Times may be somewhat flexible. Would have to discuss with other 4 current members. Days are set.

About us! ;)

We are laid back and we don't get upset if we have a bad night and don't progress much. We celebrate good nights. We have a swamp lover, a pecan eater, a data analyst, a dwarf with strong legs, and me (dirt eater).

If you feel like this is a good time schedule and fit post here or pm me. Maybe send me a tell in game tonight as Bumuke, since it's weds and we are staticing tonight.

GLHF! :cool:

Family Mexican Restaurant
03-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey to any prospective group members, I'm also in this group (I think I'm the "pecan lover"...? :p).

I just want to say I've had a great time with this group of folks and it has really helped keep me interested in EQ. It's like being in a really really small guild.

This would be a great opportunity for any folks that are just now hitting those level 20 doldrums that can sometimes be hard to power through. So far, we've been on an uncommon leveling path in terms of zones- preferring to go where our mood and fancy takes us and trying to visit some underutilized zones that typically are avoided because no easy groups can be formed in them. Not a problem for us!

We've gotten to spend some time in zones some of our members have never been to, so it's been a good way to rediscover that classic content. At the moment, we're in Najeena, but I'm going to be making a push to get us back to Runnyeye soon =)

The only other thing you need to know about us is: We like to have a Good. Time.

bum3
03-01-2017, 04:11 PM
I think Fewinie is the pecan lover! You're just a pretender at that rank!

bum3
03-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Found a 6th. Thanks for the messages!