PDA

View Full Version : Book Idea - Horror/Thriller

maskedmelonpai
02-27-2017, 08:56 PM
I don't read these sorts books and can't write my own cause i pretty sure it fuck me up thinking about, so gonna post the idea here in case someone else suitably sick wanna run with it.

Ok, so here the idea. there a guy and he liek super smart and bent on the betterment of mankind, but he also have no feeling at all or maybe he do and he just reasoned himself into a bad place. anyway he go on like a crusade to rid the world of evil, but understand evil not so obvious always. it still there even when not apparent. it have a hidden component that only reveal itself unde significant pressure, so he subject pairs of people to zero-sum games of equally abhorrent choices, where he like say to be two people that they must do some awful thing to the other person or he gonna do it to their child (he don't though cause he not a sick bastard like they is). Then when that person do that thing, he kill them for being disgusting human beans and go and hunt down all they family, to rid the world of they evil genes.

Whirled
03-01-2017, 04:21 PM
.... at some point .. can this story break to one of my latest creative ideas?
You take bunch of berries (smurf berries too) and make a mouth wash and call it... Gargle Well
maybe have one of the characters use it for product placement/advertisement.

One Tin Soldier
03-01-2017, 05:35 PM
.....he kill them for being disgusting human beans.....

I'm pretty sure if I saw a human bean walking around I'd be pretty disgusted too. I might even try to kill it...or run away, I'm not sure which.

skarlorn
03-01-2017, 06:35 PM
i chuckled as i read this thread in the jocular voice of a fat african american male.

well scribed, masked melon pai

skarlorn
03-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Ok, so here the idea. there a guy and he liek super smart and bent on the betterment of mankind, but he also have no feeling at all or maybe he do

:D:D:D:D:D:D

skarlorn
03-01-2017, 08:07 PM
mm, my friend who doesn't post here also thought your OP was funny.

AzzarTheGod
03-01-2017, 08:11 PM
lotta skarlorn posts ITT u ingrates better show him a good time

Heebo
03-01-2017, 08:11 PM
You just described the Saw franchise

Ahldagor
03-01-2017, 09:43 PM
You just described the Saw franchise

Lawsuits incoming.

maskedmelonpai
03-02-2017, 10:50 AM
glad my idea found warm reception with p99s most prolific writer (*u*) and his friend.

only a bit disappointed that my idea already been thought of, but not really because I looked that up and that saw guy is a lot different from my guy. maybe they do similar things, but saw guy from what I read he just wanna encourage people to survive. i don't think self preservation is necessarily praiseworthy, particularly if you carrying nastiness in you. yeah, if you a super fantastic person that humanity needs, maybe you have to do what it take. I think self preservation is important, but promoting like that is pretty gross >.> especially since you pairing it with empathy deficient genes.

im think the character in OP would prolly have to kill all the participants whether they did the bad things or not though (unless like neither one tried to do anything and they just sat there and bonded or something, ya know?) because they probably end up all fucked up from the traumas and couldn't lead normal lives again or pass on they genes without messing stuff up.

Spyder73
03-02-2017, 03:33 PM
glad my idea found warm reception with p99s most prolific writer (*u*) and his friend.

1) Second most prolific writer - 2) Filbus is lying he has no friends

Angushjalmur
03-05-2017, 11:20 PM
I don't read these sorts books and can't write my own cause i pretty sure it fuck me up thinking about, so gonna post the idea here in case someone else suitably sick wanna run with it.

Ok, so here the idea. there a guy and he liek super smart and bent on the betterment of mankind, but he also have no feeling at all or maybe he do and he just reasoned himself into a bad place. anyway he go on like a crusade to rid the world of evil, but understand evil not so obvious always. it still there even when not apparent. it have a hidden component that only reveal itself unde significant pressure, so he subject pairs of people to zero-sum games of equally abhorrent choices, where he like say to be two people that they must do some awful thing to the other person or he gonna do it to their child (he don't though cause he not a sick bastard like they is). Then when that person do that thing, he kill them for being disgusting human beans and go and hunt down all they family, to rid the world of they evil genes.
until the last sentence, that was saw

AzzarTheGod
03-09-2017, 12:31 AM
1) Second most prolific writer - 2) Filbus is lying he has no friends

wrong filbus is the best friend I've got in this life