PDA

View Full Version : From The Grave

maskedmelon
02-24-2017, 08:27 PM
my employer recently updated their email dealio. It was forced we had no say in it and it hasn't really seemed to change anything, but for what I found in my great hall of notes... I keep it rather tidy, more so than my mind or desk at least, and was taken by a mix of awe and horror to find it filled with the a multitude of thoughts passed, as pristine as the day i sent them away with a flick of my thumb. i am quite pleased to have reacquired some of the unpublished works, but cannot help but question where they have been and by what sinistery they have returned to me. I thought them dead...

where does dead data live?

B4EQWASCOOL
02-24-2017, 09:14 PM
drugs

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 09:22 PM
drugs

entruil
02-26-2017, 03:31 AM
all the campaign stuff we hear is bullshit it's all a setup they have everything... ie: clinton baited russia/china with her private server... that's why its all hushed... most of the time stuff is swept into a backlog of possible actionable and creates a deluge of "Too-much info"... advancements in "cyber" capabilities and data storage and analysis are leading to a sort of matrix of intercept-able "nets" or "hooks"... eventually with the addition of johnny mneumonic solid state drives embedded in our brains and their rapid corruptability racket for corporate security/continuity...

oh wait... what are you talking about anyways?

NecroP99
02-27-2017, 11:13 AM
Where 3 of more Retarded posters dwell together, the Retarded God manifests in all his retarded glory. His lack of muscle control makes him a formidable god, unable to gauge his own retard strength and thus crushing all who oppose him with the ease of an elephant crushing a mouse.

maskedmelon
02-27-2017, 11:44 AM
I was talking about my notes on my phone. it where I write stuff as it come in my head. but I like clean out my note folder regularly and it go to my email deleted items coded which I also delete regularly. the weird thing is that they all came back when this email system update occurred. kinda weirded me out ^^;