PDA

View Full Version : bunch of melinials learn a hard life lesson

mickmoranis
02-24-2017, 04:16 PM
people are sick of your shit (https://streamable.com/ywxb5)

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 04:28 PM
hahahhahahaaahahahhhahahahhahaha

skarlorn
02-24-2017, 04:34 PM
great link. glad i clicked.

Whirled
02-24-2017, 04:38 PM
mil·len·nial

adjective

Special little snowflake. They believe themselves to be highly intelligent, the teachers and lecturers constantly gave them "A"'s in order to keep Mom and Dad from complaining to the Dean. Unfortunately, nobody explained to them the difference between and education and grade inflation so they tend to demonstrate poor spelling and even poorer grammar.

Irony - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony)

Pokesan
02-24-2017, 04:55 PM
ok that was pretty funny, voted 3

Necrostoner
02-24-2017, 05:02 PM
Only reason why that fuck didn't get punched in the face is because hes a teacher. I would like to see him do that in a bar. Easy to get away with being a fucking punk to a 15 year old kid. Try that on an adult that holds their own.

But, I did have a laugh.

maskedmelonpai
02-24-2017, 05:03 PM
mil·len·nial

adjective

Special little snowflake. They believe themselves to be highly intelligent, the teachers and lecturers constantly gave them "A"'s in order to keep Mom and Dad from complaining to the Dean. Unfortunately, nobody explained to them the difference between and education and grade inflation so they tend to demonstrate poor spelling and even poorer grammar.

Irony - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony)

while poor spelling and grammar make smart people look dumb and good spelling and grammar make dumb people feel smart, but it is functionally useless knowledge.

yeah, it let dumb people feel good about theyselfs when they heckle you, but what does it matter? what the point of investing the time to memorize non-phonetic spellings and obtuse syntax? dumb people won't understand you anyway and smart people are more interested in the idea, so who cares?

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 05:08 PM
great link. glad i clicked.

*daps fist*

Whirled
02-24-2017, 05:11 PM
while poor spelling and grammar make smart people look dumb and good spelling and grammar make dumb people feel smart, but it is functionally useless knowledge.

yeah, it let dumb people feel good about theyselfs when they heckle you, but what does it matter? what the point of investing the time to memorize non-phonetic spellings and obtuse syntax? dumb people won't understand you anyway and smart people are more interested in the idea, so who cares?

I'm sure it does at times but, communication is key. If you can't effectively communicate, you're not getting too far in society or much else of anything. Well, perhaps if you have it all handed to you; on a silver platter, while reading this from a safe space.

Cecily
02-24-2017, 05:15 PM

I always figured, editers exist for a reason; when-ever I right my book their gonna fix it. Its really about providing jobs.

Baler
02-24-2017, 05:16 PM
HAHA it's fun to act like kids,.
HAHA we're having fun,.
Shit gets real..

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 05:18 PM

*double daps*

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 05:19 PM
HAHA it's fun to act like kids,.
HAHA we're having fun,.
Shit gets real..

lmao my high school had a class that would try to do shit like this and disrupt class, it was even the Spanish class teachers that were targeted because Spanish language was considered a big joke at our private regional ALL WHITE demographic school. It was like yoyoyoyyo nbajabawjah habla hahahah nobody gave a fuck about it.

difference was, nobody tried to snap a fucking selfie during it. Thats like rape.

He might have sternly chortled the incident off if that kid hadn't done that. Fact.

mickmoranis
02-24-2017, 05:46 PM
I'm sure it does at times but, communication is key. If you can't effectively communicate, you're not getting too far in society or much else of anything. Well, perhaps if you have it all handed to you; on a silver platter, while reading this from a safe space.

The only people you cant communicate with becuse of spelling/grammar is a libtard so whats the loss?

skarlorn
02-24-2017, 06:23 PM

ya

get rekt nerd whoever that was in response 2 lol

dinchu know it's a form of intelligence to write in shitpost?

Whirled
02-24-2017, 07:10 PM
The only people you cant communicate with becuse of spelling/grammar is a libtard so whats the loss?

Well, if it wasn't for liberal ideas, many advancements would not have taken place. As far as tards being able to communicate, well, I do not know much about that. I do see your point though. I have been reading these forums and observing much of what you describe.

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 07:15 PM
Well, if it wasn't for liberal ideas, many advancements would not have taken place. As far as tards being able to communicate, well, I do not know much about that. I do see your point though. I have been reading these forums and observing much of what you describe.

drugs

maskedmelonpai
02-24-2017, 07:20 PM

it ok, whirls, we learn ya right *hugs* there a lotta smart folks up in here and in truth, everyone here a liberal pretendin to be a conservative. some just more convincing (*^^*) pokes and lune are simply awful at it for example. we all aspire to better ourselfs though ^^

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 07:44 PM
my blackness is not in question

ive beeen black since 99 when fabolous dropped. and i was already rockin with bizkit n DMX before that.

Ahldagor
02-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Bizkit? answer wisely Azzar

Whirled
02-24-2017, 09:33 PM
drugs
Actually; unlike a great many, I would pass a drug test. So no, not drugs. Just very open minded.

it ok, whirls, we learn ya right *hugs* there a lotta smart folks up in here and in truth, everyone here a liberal pretendin to be a conservative. some just more convincing (*^^*) pokes and lune are simply awful at it for example. we all aspire to better ourselfs though ^^

Goodz on all yalls

Aesop
02-25-2017, 05:48 AM
someone explain what was going on in that video and why I should be outraged or whatever?

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 06:00 AM
someone explain what was going on in that video and why I should be outraged or whatever?

people go to disrupt class of some dude who voted for trump. they dressed up as illegals and mexicans, sing some mexican song.

kid tries to take selfie with teacher during the troll to further mock him. teacher bergs shatters phone, glass screen heard cracking on impact.

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 06:01 AM
Bizkit? answer wisely Azzar

plead the 5th

bubur
02-25-2017, 06:14 AM

mr santi lives day-by-day. he obtained his bachelors in public health, but found his love for teaching while TA'ing. he went on to obtain his masters in education, and met the woman of his dreams. they marry after 3 short hot-and-heavy months. during that time he lands a job teaching at a community college. he knows its a stepping stone for greater things. he'll do research, be helpful to admins, and provide his students a mature, safe place for learning. 5 years pass. mr santi's boss hates him. his wife stops putting out. he uses his pent-up sexual energy to engage in politics. mr thadden cheerily walks with his students to wish mr santi a happy birthday and makes jokes about instagram. the students shush eachother to ensure an effective meme. the students, lovingly, prepare a happy birthday song to instructor santi. the night before, mr santi looked at his wife's phone while she was showering. she was sexting. with a woman. a woman he knows. he hasnt been laid in what seems like a year. he tries, but his advances are rejected, both overtly and subtly (it hurts more). mr santi scratches his head. he's stressed. he's lost his students. they dont care. they dont want to learn. let's face it. he's scared. several students pour into his room. someone he's never seen before dives into him and thrusts a phone in his face. he's confused. he's helpless. he takes the phone and throws it at the ground in a sudden fit of aggression. he immediately understands he's done wrong. 'where did that come from?' 'what have i done?' 'someone please laugh.' Silence. everyone is quiet. mr santi walks uncomfortably to the side of the room, walks back.

everyone involved feels bad, but none more than santi

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 06:23 AM
mr santi lives day-by-day. he obtained his bachelors in public health, but found his love for teaching while TA'ing. he went on to obtain his masters in education, and met the woman of his dreams. they marry after 3 short hot-and-heavy months. during that time he lands a job teaching at a community college. he knows its a stepping stone for greater things. he'll do research, be helpful to admins, and provide his students a mature, safe place for learning. 5 years pass. mr santi's boss hates him. his wife stops putting out. he uses his pent-up sexual energy to engage in politics. mr thadden cheerily walks with his students to wish mr santi a happy birthday and makes jokes about instagram. the students shush eachother to ensure an effective meme. the students, lovingly, prepare a happy birthday song to instructor santi. the night before, mr santi looked at his wife's phone while she was showering. she was sexting. with a woman. a woman he knows. he hasnt been laid in what seems like a year. he tries, but his advances are rejected, both overtly and subtly (it hurts more). mr santi scratches his head. he's stressed. he's lost his students. they dont care. they dont want to learn. let's face it. he's scared. several students pour into his room. someone he's never seen before dives into him and thrusts a phone in his face. he's confused. he's helpless. he takes the phone and throws it at the ground in a sudden fit of aggression. he immediately understands he's done wrong. 'where did that come from?' 'what have i done?' 'someone please laugh.' Silence. everyone is quiet. mr santi walks uncomfortably to the side of the room, walks back.

everyone involved feels bad, but none more than santi

worst copypasta ive seen, did not read. browsed enough to know it sucks

bubur
02-25-2017, 06:26 AM
na

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 07:00 AM
na

yo

Ahldagor
02-25-2017, 10:50 AM
plead the 5th

Cred revoked. Nagger status for now bro. Sorry but dems da rules. Gotta own it.