PDA

View Full Version : Back at it

Gibby84
02-24-2017, 12:32 AM
Hey guys, returning player (not new to p1999), but it has been a while. Any good hunting suggestions for a lvl 21 pally?

kelsoider
02-24-2017, 01:31 AM
In the faydar there is Mistmoore if you can find a group; the easier parts of sol a if you bring a group, unrest if you're not concerned with getting trained and having a long CR through goblin infested mountains.
Oasis might be ok for soloing deepwater crocs. High pass hold might also be good; has some decent drops. Runnyeye if you have more courage than sense.

RDawg816
02-24-2017, 02:21 AM
You left out Upper Guk....and the Warrens....and other places as well. :)

kelsoider
02-24-2017, 02:34 AM
Aye, I did indeed leave out upper guk. Groups there too, lots of space to hunt. I'm not too familiar with the warrens; don't travel to Odus much.

kelsoider
02-24-2017, 06:30 AM
Keep in mind OP, there are some faction considerations when hunting in upper guk that may be important if you plan on hunting in Lower guk.

Gibby84
02-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the help everyone. I know the newbie guide on the wiki is a tad outdated and only list a couple places. Currently scalp hunting in Highpass and even won a shiny brass idol! I will have to try out some of the other places. I think MM will be next on the list

kelsoider
02-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Nice work OP! Try and get a shralock pack while you are there.
Keep in mind, Mistmoore gets very crowded. It only really supports 3-4 camps; anymore and you'll see griefing. At your level the pond camp is the only one viable. So bring a book or have a backup plan if you can't get into a group. Otherwise it's great exp.
Unrest can be a great backup; if you avoid trains/untimely ghoul roots. I would try for a group at the fireplace camp. The main room is a train waiting to happen in my experience.

Issar
02-27-2017, 12:47 AM
I leveled my pally from 22 to 35 in Mistmoore. Could have gone longer, but needed a change of scenery. Uguk would be my second choice and then solA. Those have all been fine as far as experience goes, but just fun places to group. Welcome back and best of luck