PDA

View Full Version : Good locations for Pick Grps

ddemers
02-23-2017, 12:32 PM
I like to play in small grps, but I often dont have more then 1-2 hours to play. Its very nice to be able to log in be able to solo or find someone to grp with.

So far

1. GFay - Solo/Grps at Orc Hill
2. CB, solo/grps
3. Oasis - Solo / Grps - orcs Crocs
4. OT - Mostly soloed, the odd Duo...

At level 23 or 24 I moved to WW and the giant fort. This place is awesome, very simple to get a group and when its empty its a very safe spot to hunt as there are very few wandering mobs.

I am currently 27 and will likely stick it out there till 29 unless I find a better spot.

Where should I go at 29? I plan on going to FM - Giant fort as soon as its viable.

i am a druid and bad gear, basically anything that I have been given by random people.

loramin
02-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Its very nice to be able to log in be able to solo or find someone to grp with.

For the solo-side of things the Per-Level Hunting Guide (wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level Hunting Guide) has lots of ideas.

Personally at that level I'd recommend the alligator pit in Cazic Thule: great animal charming for a druid your level, and there's a guide to it (https://wiki.project1999.com/Cazic_Thule_Alligator_Pit) linked from the Per-Level guide. If you don't have a Goblin Gazughi Ring already you can cast invis vs. animals "by hand", but it will make the timing a little harder so I'd recommend picking the ring up first if you can (it's just amazing for animal charming in general).

GinnasP99
02-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Hunting random mobs in lake of ill omen near the FM zoneline is a pretty good place to bridge the gap between WW giant fort and FM fort.

Pyrion
02-24-2017, 08:57 AM
I would not recommend alligator pit since it can be quite dangerous (unless you are a pro). Most people go to mistmoore, but that can be crowded exactly for that reason. South karana gnolls become viable at 29 and you can maybe get a group in paw going (just don't pass the double doors until you are higher and don't pull from behind unless you know exactly what you are doing).