PDA

View Full Version : No to racist t-shirts

Swish
02-23-2017, 03:23 AM
Shopper Ian Lucraft (white guy) sent a scathing letter to the budget retailer's HQ to get the 'offensive' t-shirts off the shelves (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2916848/the-walking-dead-fans-fury-primark-racist-tshirt/)

Thank goodness justice was done here, maybe we need to add some Primark management to the P99 staff.

Xaanka
02-23-2017, 04:44 AM
when you try so hard not to be racist that you're constantly filling your mind with racist thoughts and seeing imaginazis

RDawg816
02-23-2017, 06:19 AM
Ridiculous, if you ask me...

Whirled
02-23-2017, 07:59 AM
This thread offends me and I think I may be racist now. More at 11

Ahldagor
02-23-2017, 09:05 AM
One complaint (publicly expressed) and they thought sales sould be effected ina significant way? Lolz, they deserve to go under as a business.

maskedmelon
02-23-2017, 01:48 PM
um, people say that phrase all the time. i don't get it. it a thing for picking stuff, how the heck is it racist? cause it written in black? is it the bat? what the deal? :/

chadtwoke
02-23-2017, 02:02 PM
apparently the term used to be "catch a n1gg3r by the toe."

maskedmelon
02-23-2017, 02:09 PM
what? no it not, it goes,

Eeny meeny miny moe
catch a tiger by his toe
If he hollars make him pay
Fifty dollars every day
Eeny meeny miny moe

Lune
02-23-2017, 04:43 PM
what? no it not, it goes,

Eeny meeny miny moe
catch a tiger by his toe
If he hollars make him pay
Fifty dollars every day
Eeny meeny miny moe

not if you're my grandmother

maskedmelon
02-23-2017, 05:09 PM

if i were your grandmother, I would give you lots of affectionate pats on your little Lune head (^u^)\(^. ^)

Baler
02-23-2017, 05:12 PM
eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
look at the camera
and say...

Pokesan
02-23-2017, 05:43 PM
apparently the term used to be "catch a n1gg3r by the toe."

my mother said to pick the very best one

B4EQWASCOOL
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM

Or, my dad. Ashamed to admit, he's Trump's #1 fan.

Baler
02-23-2017, 07:16 PM
fun fact.
The america slave trade was not the largest and most brutal slave trade in the world.

Ahldagor
02-23-2017, 08:23 PM
fun fact.
The america slave trade was not the largest and most brutal slave trade in the world.

Barbary Pirates?

chadtwoke
02-23-2017, 08:36 PM
whats wrong with not wanting racist t shirts?

The shirt has nothing racist on it. Some effeminate, white, literally cuckolded man saw the shirt and cried about it so it was deemed racist.

Pokesan
02-23-2017, 08:45 PM
fun fact.

ok but why do you think that's important?

Baler
02-23-2017, 09:04 PM
ok but why do you think that's important?

Because
1. people only make a big deal about things that have happened in the past 100-200 years. You don't see people getting offended by many common symbols or words that came from 'ancient' acts of hate and evil. But there are so many people on their high horse about something that happened 200 years ago. They really believe they're making a difference, When all they're doing is causing ripples in the water.

2. If all you do is talk about hate than all you will spread is hate. Ask any person today who hitler was and they can all tell you. He is more in-famous than gandhi. We shouldn't focus on the negative, rather move forwards in a positive way. It's good to make people aware so the same mistakes aren't made. But when you focus on the negative you glorify it in a way.

3. We have moved on about the subject of ancient evil. Yet these people won't move on from the past ~200 years. But these same people who can't move on are preaching on their soap box about how we have to move forward.

Pokesan
02-23-2017, 09:12 PM
Because
1. people only make a big deal about things that have happened in the past 100-200 years. You don't see people getting offended by many common symbols or words that came from 'ancient' acts of hate and evil. But there are so many people on their high horse about something that happened 200 years ago. They really believe they're making a difference, When all they're doing is causing ripples in the water.

2. If all you do is talk about hate than all you will spread is hate. Ask any person today who hitler was and they can all tell you. He is more in-famous than gandhi. We shouldn't focus on the negative, rather move forwards in a positive way. It's good to make people aware so the same mistakes aren't made. But when you focus on the negative you glorify it in a way.

3. We have moved on about the subject of ancient evil. Yet these people won't move on from the past ~200 years. But these same people who can't move on are preaching on their soap box about how we have to move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF39O_OQm6M

chadtwoke
02-23-2017, 09:44 PM
This is a clear case of virtue signaling and professional victimization. The person who reported the shirt as being racist probably lives a miserable life as they wake up each day wondering what they see they can deem offensive. Spoiler alert; they're liberals.

chadtwoke
02-23-2017, 09:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF39O_OQm6M

If only all the racist BLM morons would subscribe to that mentality, we wouldn't have to deal with so much idiocy from them.

Pokesan
02-24-2017, 12:18 AM
If only all the racist BLM morons would subscribe to that mentality, we wouldn't have to deal with so much idiocy from them.

another endorsement for child cartoon opinions

you and baler are a good match

mickmoranis
02-24-2017, 01:07 AM
its pretty amazing what my generation was able to overcome. I mean compared to the previous generations who just went through pathetic things like ww2 or the great depression.

us here on everquest forever server, we and our generation sure have made it through some serious stuff

Whirled
02-24-2017, 08:22 AM
I showed this thread to a judge and was awarded reparations. I blame Billy Mays