PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Riots: Trump Right Again

mickmoranis
02-22-2017, 03:48 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047455

yall liberals will read/share 90 articles about russian matrix level hackers tryn to take muh freedoms before youll share a single, fucking, truth about how the right is ALWAYS RIGHT!

and your stupid 0bama didnt do anything a GOP candidate wouldnt do you scum sucking lefties I hope you push our great nation so far that we decide to really take your fucking safe places away and install 0bama militerized police on every corner.

Keep it up pink hats.

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 03:52 PM
i love their retard backpedals

"haha did trump actually think there was an attack in sweden???"

"oh he was talking about tucker carlson? guess our president watches FAKE NEWS am i right why wasn't he tuned into don lemon"

"the policemen lied, ami horowitz is fake news, see? the policemen retracted their statement that drew international attention, in a country those policemen could go to prison for saying those things"

"oh there was a massive riot in sweden's capitol the next day? *radio silence*"

mickmoranis
02-22-2017, 04:09 PM
Reasons why you dont vote democrat:

1. spend 8 years crying about obstructionisim
2. lose election and invest 100% in obstructionism

1. spend the entire durration that gerrymandering is a thing, crying about gerrymandering.
2. heavily rely on the same rules gerrymandering exploits to reduce non party first agendas during internal nominations

1. Scream at people for saying you use data to drive your political social decision making
2. call any data that doesn't support your agenda racist

1. Be against social injustice
2. while also being against free speech

1. Insist that the president is a corrupt greedy corperatist
2. insist that your party MUST and CAN ONLY elect a, greedy, corrupt, corporatist.

1. Say calling terror acted out by Islamic extremists, islamic extremist is racist
2. call all acts of violence not committed by Islamic extremists, christian extremism

1. says its the pragmatic party
2. ignores all policy regarding actual economics for rhetoric about life as a minority.

This list can go on and on and on but what difference does it make

1. Meats a logical argument...
2. ...calls you a racist and unfriends you.

mickmoranis
02-22-2017, 04:13 PM
In this gif we see a republican struggling with an icy staircase, then we see a democrat make fun of him and show him how to do it the right way.

https://i.imgur.com/UgHzYUj.gif

maskedmelon
02-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Why nobody use the handrail?

Pokesan
02-23-2017, 02:30 PM
Reasons why you dont vote democrat:

1. spend 8 years crying about obstructionisim
2. lose election and invest 100% in obstructionism

1. spend the entire durration that gerrymandering is a thing, crying about gerrymandering.
2. heavily rely on the same rules gerrymandering exploits to reduce non party first agendas during internal nominations

1. Scream at people for saying you use data to drive your political social decision making
2. call any data that doesn't support your agenda racist

1. Be against social injustice
2. while also being against free speech

1. Insist that the president is a corrupt greedy corperatist
2. insist that your party MUST and CAN ONLY elect a, greedy, corrupt, corporatist.

1. Say calling terror acted out by Islamic extremists, islamic extremist is racist
2. call all acts of violence not committed by Islamic extremists, christian extremism

1. says its the pragmatic party
2. ignores all policy regarding actual economics for rhetoric about life as a minority.

This list can go on and on and on but what difference does it make

1. Meats a logical argument...
2. ...calls you a racist and unfriends you.

sorry, bernie lost, get over it

maskedmelon
02-23-2017, 02:50 PM
those are all super good reasons to not vote democrat, but there are lots of reasons to vote democrat and they are just as compelling as the reasons to vote republican:

1. republicans seek control of your genitals
2. republicans believe Liberty ought be inversely associated with melanin
3. republicans hate poor people
4. republicans are selfish
5. republicans think women are inferior to men
6. republicans use hurtful language

Compare those to the top reasons to vote Republican:

1. Democrats celebrate infanticide
2. Democrats seek to impose their genitals on you and your children
3. Democrats think oppressive nature and cruelty is inversely associated with melanin
4. Democrats are lazy
5. Democrats think men ought be inferior to women
6. Democrats molest you with their feelings

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 02:51 PM
sorry, bernie lost, get over it

I am, I love president trump and Im ready to watch all your freedoms you hold dearly be ripped from your fingers.

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 02:56 PM
1. republicans seek control of your genitals

not in my state they dont or any state Ill live in.

2. republicans believe Liberty ought be inversely associated with melanin

not in my state they dont or any state Ill live in

3. republicans hate poor people

that dont live in my state or any state Ill live in

4. republicans are selfish

Are they? I dont know any. aka not a problem in my state.

5. republicans think women are inferior to men

again not a problem in my state

6. republicans use hurtful language

people deserve hurtful language

You know what IS a problem in my state? I have to be payed 150k a year to live pay check to pay check because of the insane taxes my idiot state takes from me...

tiadashi
02-23-2017, 03:26 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047455

yall liberals will read/share 90 articles about russian matrix level hackers tryn to take muh freedoms before youll share a single, fucking, truth about how the right is ALWAYS RIGHT!

and your stupid 0bama didnt do anything a GOP candidate wouldnt do you scum sucking lefties I hope you push our great nation so far that we decide to really take your fucking safe places away and install 0bama militerized police on every corner.

Keep it up pink hats.

Both sides are a sham and there to distract you with the very crap your spewing

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 03:33 PM
Both sides are a sham and there to distract you with the very crap your spewing

way to miss the whole OP while quoiting OP yiiiiiikes

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 04:02 PM
Pope agree's its better to be a repubican than a hypocrytical democrat (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-atheists-idUSKBN1621I3?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social)

tiadashi
02-23-2017, 04:48 PM
way to miss the whole OP while quoiting OP yiiiiiikes

What that your a bit of a nut?

Baler
02-23-2017, 05:06 PM
Don't worry I got this...

http://i.imgur.com/xgz9nkR.gif

Lune
02-23-2017, 09:30 PM
What that your a bit of a nut?

http://i.imgur.com/C410Fij.jpg

iruinedyourday's life is a sad story. Yes, iruinedyourday he was once called. Before Trump found him, before he drove him mad.

Nut? It was nuts that he got banned. Many that post deserve bans, and some that are banned deserve to post. Can you judge them, tiadashi?

Do not be too eager to deal out bans in judgment. Even the mods can not see all ends. My heart tells me that mickmoranis has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over. The shitposting of mick may rule the fate of many.

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 09:33 PM
You can strike me down but I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine (with the power of TRUMP behind me).

chadtwoke
02-23-2017, 09:51 PM
Sweden has turned into a migrant-infested shit-hole and the only stats liberal people can put up are out-dated and don't even take into account the ethnicity of the attackers because the government of Sweden is so fucking cucked and retarded. It's not only rapes that have sky-rocketed it's murders, assaults, unemployment are all at record numbers among the migrants.

Baler
02-23-2017, 09:56 PM
Yes, iruinedyourday he was once called.

TIL
Should make that exp bar your sig again.

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 10:02 PM
nah rip iryd his soul burns for eternity from all his white privilege.

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 10:20 PM
heres an old gif tho rip

http://i.imgur.com/ndMtPm0.gif

tiadashi
02-23-2017, 10:39 PM

iruinedyourday's life is a sad story. Yes, iruinedyourday he was once called. Before Trump found him, before he drove him mad.

Nut? It was nuts that he got banned. Many that post deserve bans, and some that are banned deserve to post. Can you judge them, tiadashi?

Do not be too eager to deal out bans in judgment. Even the mods can not see all ends. My heart tells me that mickmoranis has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over. The shitposting of mick may rule the fate of many.

I dont want anyone banned including mick - I made a statement he replied with, well nothing - he either didnt understand what i was saying or decided to say something that meant nothing in regards to what i said (a somewhat clssic def. of nuttery a fine example of politicians of all "types")

Cheers to all

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 11:22 PM
I am the smartest player on the server so tiadashi rephrase your question and I will answer it post haste.

Baler
02-23-2017, 11:32 PM
I dont want anyone banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGK4ieKJD8k

mickmoranis
02-23-2017, 11:34 PM
of course the liberal doesnt want anyone banned

tiadashi u need to ban ppl so the people who post here legally are free to post without rape and murder

tiadashi
02-24-2017, 03:41 AM
of course the liberal doesnt want anyone banned

tiadashi u need to ban ppl so the people who post here legally are free to post without rape and murder

im not a liberal i think everyone should have their say oh wait i suppose thats liberal - at any rate nice trolling i get it

Hastley
02-24-2017, 02:09 PM
I am the smartest player on the server

Even if true are you really bragging about being smarter than a bunch of brain dead mentally ill drug addicts (and liberals) that spend more than 1/2 of their waking lives on a 20 year old elf simulator?

dafier
02-24-2017, 03:42 PM
im not a liberal i think everyone should have their say oh wait i suppose thats liberal

Said all liberals when blacks were slaves...

mickmoranis
02-24-2017, 04:07 PM
im not a liberal i think everyone should have their say oh wait i suppose thats liberal - at any rate nice trolling i get it

everyone should have their say.

so like in a classroom environment, every kid should ahve equal time to just say what they think?

liberals :rolleyes:

maskedmelonpai
02-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Even if true are you really bragging about being smarter than a bunch of brain dead mentally ill drug addicts (and liberals) that spend more than 1/2 of their waking lives on a 20 year old elf simulator?

there liek at least 3 or so SD+2 puppets here and maybe even a +4+ puppeteer out there. if mick smarter than that he pretty fucking smart. mick a smart guy ^^

B4EQWASCOOL
02-26-2017, 11:26 AM

Where'd iruinedyourday go? He had the absolute worst kill/death ration on Red. Something like 200 deaths 1 kill.

LOL dude was the WORST player of all time.