Pokesan
02-23-2017, 12:44 AM
it's pretty interesting, particularly as it pertains to my postcount

Pyrion
02-23-2017, 07:43 AM
I will be in alpha. Stay tuned.

entruil
02-26-2017, 03:44 AM
didn't read... have pantheon interest...

gnyte and peace.

Phenyo
02-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Will play till green99, zero faith in brad tho

Secrets
02-26-2017, 04:11 PM
Interested, but already work in the games industry so can't check it out early :(

Izmael
02-26-2017, 04:23 PM
even if its the greatest game ever created, it will be shitted up by miserable millennial low T Drug addicts who are unemployed ( like every game )

Can you never post again on the internets, ever? Thanks.

entruil
02-26-2017, 10:57 PM
Would pay a pretty penny to be able to be a noob again and find things out the hard way...

Kinda worried about it mimicing eq's atlas,classes,mechanics...

I expect so much it is undoubtedly going to let me down, but ya know ... I fight with my friends about Michael Bay's failure ass failing... I agree that he fails but I just want to enjoy the movie either way even if a legend is brutally slaughtered and left for dead...

SmallpaulTZ
02-27-2017, 12:37 AM
I sincerely hope that Pantheon is a success. However the current gnome race set up doesn't float my boat at all, considering the amount of Gnomes I've played since 99. If they reverted back to a more traditional gnome and kept the current gnome appearance for something from within their culture and lore.

Also, is it me but blue dwarves too? Again I'm not convinced of the concept to be honest. Surely one of the recurring charms of old EQ was to be had in its memorable race selections. Same with VG too.:rolleyes:

JurisDictum
02-27-2017, 01:49 AM
I sincerely hope that Pantheon is a success. However the current gnome race set up doesn't float my boat at all, considering the amount of Gnomes I've played since 99. If they reverted back to a more traditional gnome and kept the current gnome appearance for something from within their culture and lore.

Also, is it me but blue dwarves too? Again I'm not convinced of the concept to be honest. Surely one of the recurring charms of old EQ was to be had in its memorable race selections. Same with VG too.:rolleyes:

I feel you. I don't like some of the newer stuff either. But from their perspective, they are already taking heat from people that think the game will just be an EQ clone. While a lot of people on this site wouldn't mind that -- its a pretty small minority of gamers. You have to be "old" (like 28+) these days to even remember EQ.

My hope is that the game can be a true successor to EQ. But some things will be different.

AzzarTheGod
02-27-2017, 04:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GYjzdQE.gif

Brad's ass letting out the alpha test

Stand under to accept your invites

Goobles
02-27-2017, 04:37 AM
I don't understand why people go out of their way to be stupid fucking idiots. Especially on the internet.

Retticus
02-27-2017, 06:01 PM
even if its the greatest game ever created, it will be shitted up by miserable millennial low T Drug addicts who are unemployed ( like every game )

Lol

True but also they will casualize it for the employed.

Welcome to MMOs.

I am interested though, and will play it (casually).

Nihilist_santa
02-27-2017, 11:08 PM
I am interested , Goobles. Even if this is shit or completely derivative it will be better than 97% of the current mmo offerings.

maskedmelon
02-28-2017, 09:50 AM
it's pretty interesting, particularly as it pertains to my postcount

lol, this had a super classic pokepost feel to it ^^

i been interested, but am currently engrossed elsewhere and hope to be for a least the next decade. whether I play pantheon depends on if I get sucked into something else between when I finish that up and when pantheon is released a few years later ^^

Swish
02-28-2017, 10:15 AM
I'd play but I can't tear myself away from his last creation :(

maskedmelon
02-28-2017, 10:18 AM
I'd play but I can't tear myself away from his last creation :(

vanguard? ^^

I rally been looking forward to that emu too. not checked dvelopment in a while though ^^

Swish
02-28-2017, 10:23 AM
what's Vanguard? ;)

(wasn't thinking, meant EQ)

maskedmelon
02-28-2017, 10:34 AM
what's Vanguard? ;)

(wasn't thinking, meant EQ)

awww poo. was hoping maybe the emu was further along or something since i not checked in quite a while ^^ EQ still super fun too though :3

AzzarTheGod
02-28-2017, 05:52 PM
awww poo. was hoping maybe the emu was further along or something since i not checked in quite a while ^^ EQ still super fun too though :3

the emu is poised to get some help soon, if it gets this help it will move along rather quickly.

said help isnt allowed to be discussed

AenorVZ
03-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Awesome news Azzar.

Pyrion
03-02-2017, 10:59 AM
is it a real live server?

has anyone played it?

Pantheon is not even in pre alpha yet. There are some impressive streams (long too) about it that you can watch. From what you can see in those streams it seems that pre alpha can't be that far away. It was looking pretty good already and with almost no glitches. You can get pre alpha access for a pretty steep price. Alpha is still pretty expensive but if beta is enough for you that can be had for 50$ i think (together with a copy of the game once it launches).